[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never witnessed a more docile or reprehensible feminist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: qpoVd3X.png (289KB, 496x426px) Image search: [Google]
qpoVd3X.png
289KB, 496x426px
I've never witnessed a more docile or reprehensible feminist cur than John Green
>>
File: 1501727958103.jpg (21KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1501727958103.jpg
21KB, 500x504px
>>39183375
>mfw his book Looking for Alaska
>mfw his trash is required reading in some schools
>>
>Do you think it matters how many people someone has slept with?

It's a question. What is wrong with asking questions

>No and it particularly bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men.

He gave his opinion on the question and it is an objective fact that men are treated differently than women on this.

The last two squares are a bit patronizing at worst and at best he is explaining why he thinks that caring about a woman's sexual past is weird.

What's so bad about him again?
>>
he made crash course and that's pretty cool
>>
>>39183375
His history videos are pretty good for prepping for the WHAP and APUSH exams even if his books suck and hes a preachy ass.
>>
I really don't understand how men get like that.
>>
>>39183499
One second of research on the matter shows an obvious correlation between female happiness and compatibility through number of partners
>>
>>39183499
Hi John. Come to defend the honor of these fair maidens here from evil misogyny?
>>
>>39183375
>comparing what is considered to be the most intimate act two people can experience with each other to eating cereal
>>
>>39183499
The hard truth is there isn't anything wrong with asking. There isn't even anything wrong with not dating a girl who has had high number. There a problem with not dating a girl who has had a normal amount of sex,
>>
Both his and his brothers wives are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>39183405
>mfw his trash is required reading in some schools
tell me this is not true
>>39183569
He made 3,000,000 videos when he could just shortened all of the info into a hour long video. They're barely descriptive and didn't help at all for those exams
>>
>>39183736
I like crash course world history, mainly because they're made really well and deliver content in a way that isn't completely vapid.

But I don't like it when they start to push an obvious liberal leftist agenda in their "educational" videos. They refuse to acknowledge their political leanings, and instead present their opinions as facts. It's disgusting.
>>
>>39183794
Welcome to western Academia, baby.
>>
>>39183716
No, there is not. It's our body, and we can choose to spare it from someone if we choose. No one else can control our sexual desires. There is no problem with having sexual standards.
>>
>>39183716
Once upon a time a "normal amount of sex" was zero premarital partners, and I refuse to settle for less than that. Just try and stop me.
>>
>>39183375
Lemme parody this for all you white knights-
Do you think it matters how tall a guy is in the aspect of dating?
No, and it particularly bothers me that men are held to a different standard on this than women.
Also, it's such a weird thing to care about. Like imagine if someone started drinking soda, would someone start saying "Hey this soda can aint as tall so I'm not going to drink it regardless of how good it my taste"?
Well then screw you, person. I can't go into the factory and change the height of the cans for someone, but that doesn't stop them from enjoying the refreshing taste of the soda.

Do you see how stupid and ridiculous John green is?
>Shitty fucking analogy, those are inanimate objects that bear NO RELATION TO ANY PAST EVENT because the cereal can't get aids from the other cereals
>Incredibly arrogant standpoint on the presentation of opinion, you can't just ask and answer your own questions and act like they're divine answers from god "no it doesn't matter" well it does to me

Standards for dating is perfectly acceptible.
>>
File: 1501450177641.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1501450177641.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>dude she only had 30 penises inside her vagina
>dude she only sucked 12 dicks
>dude she only let them cum on her face
I liken having that many dicks inside you no different than using other peoples toothbrushes. It's disgusting and unsanitary, you walking bag of STDs.
>>
>>39183849
No one is saying you can't. They are saying that you are stupid for it, but you are welcome to try.
>>
>>39183931
>There is a problem with not dating a girl who has had a normal amount of sex
This seems to imply that having standards with regard to number of past sexual partners is wrong. Roasties always insist that holding out for purity is some form of slut-shaming or misogyny
>>
>>39183849
This.

In many Muslim countries still to this day, if a girl loses her virginity before marriage, she aint gonna get married. No one would want to go near you less people think you are a dayooth (cuck)
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>39183375
>getting baited again by an obvious Cheerios viral advertisement campaign
>>
File: dana fakhoury.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dana fakhoury.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>39183949
You mean
>white roasties
Women from non-white cultures recognize the necessity of slut shaming. Even if they are sluts, they would hate themselves for it and often would commit suicide out of shame if caught
>>
>>39183499
John pls go and stay go.
>>
>>39183499
Put on a fucking trip Mr. Green
>>
>>39183956
In Muslim country mean are supposed to be the bread winners. If you want to compare your self to them why not go the whole way.
>>
>>39184003
>dana fakhoury
Lebanese are white, idiot. But only Phoenicians...
>>
>>39183375
>when you care so little the human race, you are able to compare them to cereal in value and virtue

murder this fucking spineless cunt.
>>
>>39183375
Male feminists don't get girlfriends. People should learn this.
>>
>>39183375
What the fuck?

Does this guy not know about diminishing returns of utility? The first of any pleasure is ALWAYS the best.
>>
>>39183375
i find your criticism of this author funny considering the fact that, in some colleges, your post would be considered plagiarism of Cole Smithey's statement about Bob Chandler (Chris-Chan's brother and father, respectively)
>>
>>39183375
its fine that he's a feminist but the fault in our stars was absolute trash and augustus waters and that girl were the most pretentious tools
>>
>tfw want to forget girls
>just want one female friend to be mine and not think about anyone else
>want to be a hermit and forget others
>>
>>39183375
>Makes a food comparison
>Inadvertently opens the door to the chewed gum analogy
kek
>>
>>39184274
well r9k thought it was pretty original
>>
File: 456454.jpg (44KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
456454.jpg
44KB, 640x633px
>>39184339
oriighinially noice
>>
>>39184299
"Pain demands to be felt" reeeee
>>
>>39184371
"I have an augustus waters fetish"

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE`
>>
I had to read looking for alaska for school, shits trash

the protagonist is some boring self insert faggot and it's about his romance to the quirky mysterious mentally ill girl

it's probably based on his real life experiences but he didn't get to actually smash
>>
>>39183901
>having standards for dating

I think some robots can't afford to have standards. They don't bring much to the table.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.