[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your current drug of choice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 34

File: coke.jpg (35KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
35KB, 700x478px
What is your current drug of choice?
>>
kratom
can't get the real shit and this is just as good if not better
>>
>>39179882
the one on the pic of the thread, cocaine is by far the best drug, one sneeze and it turns me into a chad
>>
xanax too here, makes me stop thinking about throwing myself infront of a train and makes life bearable for a couple of hours
>>
>>39179882
Zoloft
Vicodine
Hydrocodone
MDMA
Xanax
Marijuana wax
Oxycontin
Am i too late to save?
>>
>>39179882
Coke and weed , it's coming up to mushroom season so I will probably collect a few and have my yearly trip

I used to take alot of mdma , basically every weekend - but I'm making a conscious effort to only take coke when I'm out now
>>
>>39179921
Religion is my drug of choice and probably always will be
>>
>>39180383
I haven't taken any of those except hydrocodone before, and that was after I got surgery on my shoulder because some bone in there got snapped. I took Norco, to be specific... Be very careful with it, I couldn't take a shit for about a week or two after I started, and I stopped taking it a week in and I had to use a laxative after another week of constipation (I wasn't eating much while I was taking it though so that's why I could be constipated for so long). The shit I took after being constipated for that long completely obscured the bottom of the toilet bowl and actually clogged the toilet
>>
Don't take me for a joke I'm no comedian. Too many mental problems got me snortin coke and smoking weed again
>>
LSD and DMT
The true robot drugs
>>
Speed, lsd, dmt, mushrooms, ketamine, salvia.
>>
>>39179882
Nothing. I haven't felt like tripping or holing in weeks.
>>
>>39180485
>don't believe in a god
>want to get into religion just to structure my life and moral guidance
>>
>>39180467
You can also collect the spores from them and grow them yourself.
>>
>>39180651
I'm not a robot and these are top tier for me.
>>
>>39180027
>>39180467
>doing coke
enjoy your ruined heart

>>39180651
No way. DXM is the robot drug, not even a contest. And LSD / DMT make you feel like shit for being a robot and not living life well
>>
>>39181319
Doing coke alone isn't terrible for your heart unless you're a long-term addict.
Drinking alcohol while on cocaine is a lot worse. When alcohol and cocaine are both present in your liver a new chemical, cocaethylene, is created. It's a much stronger, more euphoric, high. It's also far worse for your heart than cocaine alone.
>>
>>39179882
just weed
i wanna try more drugs but have no friends to do them with
>>
>>39179882
Right now I'm getting drunk. I'd much rather has some shrooms or acid tho
>>
>>39181395
Just because you can make it worse doesn't mean it isn't already bad
If I ever do coke, I might try a bit of snorting it, but mostly I think I will just put 20-50mg in a cup of tea and drink it. Sounds way nicer, subtler, traditional
>>
>>39181319
If I cared about my health I would be doing zumba and drinking wheatgrass smoothies fuck off you square
>>
>>39181478
I didn't say it wasn't bad. I said it's cardiotoxic effects aren't terrible unless you're a long-term addict.
>>
>>39179882
I just drink 4 double shots of bourbon and that usually gets me happy.
>>
Gonna be trying DMT for the first time soon, in going to smoke at the peak of my LSD trip, I've tripped hard enough that its felt like DMT IMO, like a full reality snap that went on for 3hrs, any tips?
>>
would you guys recommend trying psychedelics alone for the first time?
>>
Coke,weed mixed with tobacco, and liquor master race here. I would do shrooms if i could find them easier. I should probably grow some.
>>
>>39180485
Be careful with that stuff. Some people can handle it, but it can fuck you over for the rest of your life if you're not careful.
>>
>>39181583
I did. It's impossible to know if you can handle doing it, but you should be able to make a good guess. Although if you're an autist on /r9k/ that might not work so well.

Best advice I can give: try other drugs first so you know what it's like to get weird before you take the leap into mushrooms or LSD. Marijuana is a good kiddie pool type drug for this. Also, if you're not sure, try doing a small dose first, and waiting a week or two to do the real thing so your tolerance goes away.
If you have the option of getting your paws on some xanax, seroquel, or valium, do it, because you can use these as "trip aborters" that will calm you down / make you go to sleep / stop the mindfuck.
And absolutely do not be in your parent's house trying to "stealth trip" or something stupid like that. GOOD SET AND SETTING or don't even bother tripping at all, serious.
>>
LMFAO

People actually think people that have used drugs in the past can't experience change, growth. As if a person can't do something without the aid of drugs. People are so ignorant, so unwilling to understand and have actual, real, genuine empathy with an addict. They don't even have the balls either to bring shit up themselves. Another fucking dude that you hardly see, we'll call him C, actually confronted you about it. I was shook back, someone actually expressing concern instead of hiding it in because they're "afraid" what the other person might think? They think they're understanding, can't help to just laugh man. Just look at the threads you're making guys.

And they wonder why someone has trouble bringing up their addictions. It's ALLWAYS the addict's fault for ruining things because oh "drugs are bad mmmkay"
>>
>>39181564
DMT smoke hurts and tastes terrible. Try to hold it in for as long as possible, >15 seconds.
>>
>>39181644
>weed mixed with tobacco

I can tell you are European lol

If you are from uk / Ireland mushoom season is coming in the next month , and usually lasts until the first week of November - just look up info on liberty cap shrooms
>>
The sacred shard.
>>
File: fuck yall niggas.jpg (15KB, 480x263px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yall niggas.jpg
15KB, 480x263px
>>39179882
Weed, hella dabs, and fire lsd
>>
>>39179882
solely marijuana. coke, meth and anything else usually can either make you realllly sick or possibly get you kilt or kill you.
>>
>>39181712
It's not that bad and I think it's absorbed into the lungs within 1 or 2 seconds anyway
>>39181564
My advice is to not try it for the first time on LSD, get a feel for it first. Especially in order to figure out how to smoke it. If you're using a dab rig or e-cig, it's easy, but smoking it from a meth pipe demands some skill and technique or you'll burn it all and not trip. Although that's just being extra careful, you'll probably be fine even if you trip balls.
My tip is to perhaps look into syrian rue tea, it is a MAOI which can multiply the potency of tryptamines (it interacts badly with SSRIs and lots of drugs though so do your research) and makes the DMT last longer too. Although if you try to figure out how to get this right. while on LSD and your first time doing DMT, you might get lost in space forever lol
>>
>>39181583
I usually trip alone. For your first time on acid I would recommend 100 mcg. Make a playlist with your favourite/trippy music. You won't really feel like eating or drinking but fruit based products are nice. If you think the trip is underwhelming just smoke some weed (after the peak so +6-7 hours). This could induce anxiety but all you have to do is let go and let it all happen.
>>
Alcohol. I quit every other drug, ever cigarettes, but still drink every day. Nothing beats being drunk.
>>
>>39180651
>faggot pinecone gland drugs
fuck off amphetamines are true robot drug.
you can shitpost and fap like a machine for days.
>>
Acid, mushrooms, ketamine. Preferably in the comfort of my own home. After using these drugs being drunk feels so empty, smoking just weed too though it is sometimes nice on acid.
>>
>>39179882
Society...Hell of a drug.
>>
>>39180614
Shut the fuck up eminem that was your only good album.
>>
>>39181985
dam...... make me think
>>
>tfw out of drugs and no connects

Probably just gonna kill myself.
>>
>>39181948
Speed is shit imo

your first few lines get you get wired sure , but after that you just feel more awake - it sobers you up and you just feel really "normal" and sober , which is shit at a party

Plus after a while you get dirty sweats and get really itchy, delusional and paranoid... - not being able to sleep on a sunday after 48hours and work that Monday is an awful feeling I wouldn't wish on anyone
>>
>>39182025
gotta have benzos to come down
I only use that shit for studying, never redose. In fact my tolerance shoots up so fast it's barely worth using more than once a week, and I don't like to get up into the ridiculous dosages to account for tolerance
>>
>>39182022
wha, is, darknet?
>>
>>39182025
>going to a party
GET OUT GET OUT NORMAL FAGGOTS
>>
L S D
S
D

I've seen some shit while on it. I once fluttered around as a butterfly and saw the great man G himself while candyflipping. I can elaborate if anyone wants.
>>
>>39179921
do you mean you can't find weed or heroin? because kratom is called the weed of the poor.
>>
Dabs and booze. I stick with those now. Used to do a lot of psychedelics but I'm not in a good place for those atm. Working on it though, I think I'll be ready to trip in a few months. Used to use cocaine and mxe and Molly frequently as well, but don't think I'll do those anytime soon because of the negative health effects
>>
File: 1492597280524.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1492597280524.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>tfw did 157g of kratom in a week and a half
>the crippling constipation
>>
smoke weed everyday, i like mdma a lot right now. but cant do that everyday. lsd is the best but i only do that a couple times a year. coke is too expensive.
>>
File: 96AliceInChains-1992-Dirt.jpg (110KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
96AliceInChains-1992-Dirt.jpg
110KB, 953x953px
WHATS MY DRUG OF CHOOOOOOOIICEE
WELL WHAT HAVE YOU GOOOOO-OOOT
>>
>>39182197
lulz WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPIATE SHITS.

It's like glass shards after nt taking a shit for so long, it hurts yor poor asshole like none other. ive wanted to go the hospital a few times for them to try and i dont know remove my shit from me
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
Just tried smoking 50 mg dmt off of foil in a bottle, but I didn't get anything. I'm gonna try it with steel wool and screens off of a bong later tonight, anyone have some advice or experiences?
>>39182138
Please do
>>
>>39182264
use a lightbulb or a bubble silly
>>
>>39182243
mdma is going to kill braincells if you do it more than once a month
>>
File: 1495764243243.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495764243243.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>39182256
I bought some metamucil and just drank 4 glasses. Wish me luck brother
>>
>>39182278
Tried that, just burned the living shit out of the dmt. I've only had duds so far, and it's very frustrating
>>
I've gotten my hands on some morphine pills. Never done hard opiates, just endone n subutex here goes nuffin
>>
>>39182264
>>39182321
you gotta gently massage the bulb with the lighter, heat it up slowly, don't even let the flame touch the glass. use a torch lighter, not a regular lighter
>>
>>39182295
whats your original source?
>>
>>39182311
>metamucil
you're gonna shit shit up
>>
>>39182384
Literally common knowledge lol look it up, for your own safety if nothing else. Your serotonin needs a long time to get back to normal levels. Shulgin himself wrote about this
>>
>>39182383
Thanks anon, I'll try this if the bong doesn't do it. Maybe I'll make a thread if I'm successful, I've got high hopes
>>
>>39182264
DMT can be hella hard to get into your system. If you have the balls to do it, try shoving some up your butt. Please understand though, this WILL send you into the craziest trip of your life. I tried smoking it once, vaped it. No effect even after taking a hit or two. Best advice is to buy proper equipment, like a vape or something made for stuff like that.

Anyways, on the topic of crazy trips and as requested, my favorite trip yet:

>be with a friend I met on here and his GF at the time
>Always enjoyed doing acid with him, and his GF did as well
>I acquire a little special treat, some good and pure MDMA
>we start taking the MDMA first, about an hour before we drop the acid.
>180 micrograms of LSD, and a baggie of MDMA which we take turns licking and dipping in, every 50 minutes
>we venture into the woods near the house and set up camp
>just as we get settled in the MDMA and the LSD hits me like a freight train, all at once
>mfw
>just lie there in the delicious euphoria from the MDMA and being amazed by the visuals that fly by my face
>after a while we start getting up and moving about
>good times are had
>get to a huge ass tree that has fallen over, ripping up the earth it was sitting in, with roots and all
>the idea of the immense forces involved in this tree, its uprooting, and its life, hits me all at once
>amazed by it beyond words
>friend ends up jumping around in the woods thinking he's an animal
>his GF just sits there
>I'm in fucking space
>starts raining, we decide to go back to the house
>walk through neighborhood with pupils the size of golfballs
>get back to house
>trip balls a bit more
>talking about all kinds of stuff
>I get into a thought-loop
>keep asking "why?"
>"why what, druganon?"
>"WHY???"
>I ask why about all kinds of things, and my autistic friend explains it
>he keeps trying to explain to me how butterflies fly
>definitely not the answer I'm looking for
>I don't care about butterflies, I want to know W H Y
1/2
>>
Just dropped the last 4 tabs of my acid with a week long break from the last drop.
>>
Weed, because I'm a casual.
>>
>>39182407

>serotonin needs a long time to get back to normal levels

i know about that, i don't know about brain cells
>>
File: 1494686096653.jpg (94KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494686096653.jpg
94KB, 320x400px
>>39182445
>at this point I am very frustrated and agitated
>I HAVE TO KNOW why!
>ask why I'm even asking about
>start pacing around, friend and his GF are worried
>tell me to come and lie down on the bed
>I oblige
>lie down in friends lap while his GF holds her arms around me
>cozy
>disconnect entirely from reality
>I am in a pitch black void, there is nothing visible at all, just nothingness
>but I'm by a lake, it's a lake of nothingness in the void, completely invisible but I can still see it
>Trying to explain this without sounding insane is quite hard but bear with me
>pick up a rock in the void and skip it along the lake of nothingness
>I am creating waves, waves from nothing
>In a world which is dead, with no movement, no life at all, I am creating change, I am making things happen by my own volition
>skip some more rocks
>the waves that come when you skip a stone in a still pond are now waves of color
>all the colors of the rainbow
>I am amazed
>skip some more, I know now that I am creating change in a world with nothing to create change with
>suddenly I am by a waterfall, a waterfall in the void made of the void
>run my hand through the waterfall
>the "water" that is running is the essence of reality
>I splash some reality around, making more change
>I am changing reality on the most fundamental level
>splash some more, while running my hands through pure reality
>I am now a butterfly
>fluttering through the void
>fluttering my wings
>creating waves of pure color, much like when I was skipping the rocks
>I am filled by the most profound peace
>flap around some more
>open my eyes, still in my friends lap
>look up at him, with his beard
>he is looking up, as if looking at something
>he looks exactly like a monk
>a grey mist appears in the roof, out of nowhere
>back to blackout
>know that what is in front of me is God
>ask him once again, "why?"
Fuck last one coming up now I promise
>>
>>39179882
i've got an ounce of weed and 300ug lsd in the fridge right now
>>
weed, smoking myself till reality turns into a dream
I miss psychedelics, haven't done any in 3 years
>>
DXM is all I do, All I can afford. I have a legal weed card but I don't have enough money for that.
I'm a shut in though so no connections for free shit
>>
File: 1501551780100.jpg (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501551780100.jpg
106KB, 600x600px
>>39182602
>in the blink of an eye, I experience what humanity is and what we do
>we live in woods, which we chop down to build our houses, whereby we till the soil, grow our crops, and then we grow old, and we die
>what I see, even though it seems like such a normal thing, seems quite profound to me
>we systematize knowledge, so we can improve on our living, we take care of each other and we learn more and pass on the knowledge to those who come after us
>all directions of systematizing knowledge is shown to me, on a 2D map similar to a flowchart.
>every direction of science and arts is displayed by a symbol of black on a purple pedestal
>music is a note
>chemistry is a beaker
>theater is the classic masks symbolizing tragedy and comedy
>history is a thick book
>etc, etc, etc, the map is quite vast and I can't remember everything
>God answers the question by beaming one single word straight into my consciousness, in the blink of the eye that I see this
>"Serve"
>feel immensely humbled

To this day, that is the most intense trip I've ever had. LSD is a hell of a drug, especially with MDMA.
>>
>>39179882
Alcohol and marijuana to unwind, adderall to get shit done.
>>
>>39182445
>>39182602
>>39182714
You sound awful to trip with bro.
>>
>>39182727
It was actually the best trip I've ever had. It all felt very profound, and the hallucinations were so intense yet so surreal. By the time I blacked out, the MDMA had already worn off and I was on a slight comedown, hence my irritability of not finding out why.
>>
>doing lsd with bro
>sitting in middle of field surrounded by trees
>windy day, the trees are dancing to it
>bro playing music on speaker, talking to me but im not listening
>looking around me, everything is doing its own thing
>start poking holes in the ground
>holes are contracting and expanding
>bro taps me on the shoulder
>asks if im okay
>"im fucking great man"
>>
Do you guys have a prescription or do you buy ilegally?
I don't have wide choices to use drugs when I'm at home. Weed or alcohol. Then I prefer weed.

Also, what's a good drug to use at home? I like weed, it makes me very happy and excited. What drugs could make me feel similar but in a stronger way and with a longer effect?
>>
>>39182821
>doing LSD with this guy I met at a festival
>sitting on the top of a hill overlooking a beautiful valley
>kids are playing a ballgame on the bottom of the hill
>smallest kid aint getting the ball because he's like five years younger than everyone
>just enjoying my acid which I paid the guy for
>he starts talking about the childhood trauma of flinching in a football game and not sacking someone
>discomfort.png
>keeps talking about how when he was a kid he was "that kid who never got the ball"
>just say uhuh because I am tripping balls

Why do people have to ruin others trips? I'm not his therapist, I barely knew the guy I just paid him for acid. Later on I walked in on him fucking a cheap hooker which sent me into a deep crisis regarding my views on prostitution.
>>
>>39182892
theres nothing like weed man
>>
>>39182577
maybe I am goofing it up then but it certainly damages your serotonin receptors and will negatively impact your short term memory, cognition in general
>>
>smoked weed for the first time a few weeks ago (Ive only done edibles a few times before)
>after I sober up my short term memory is zapped and I constantly feel stupid for the next two weeks
Why is this anons?
>>
>>39179882
Diphenhydramine, helps me sleep
>>
>>39182938
weed impacts your cognition for a long time, you are feeling the afterglow, it will go away if you give it time and also if you keep smoking and get used to it.
>>
>>39182965
Thank you anon, this has always happened to me but I guess it's because I would only do edibles every ~4 months
>>
>>39182264
Look up the machine, copper wool is much better than steel by the way
>>
what's the robots drugs?
>>
>>39182911
reminds me of when i first smoked weed at like 15 and couldn't stop going on about my childhood. some people are just too fucked up under the surface to be doing drugs socially. or at all.
>>
>>39183037
DXM, nothing else comes close
>legal to buy without having to know any dealers
>best done alone in a dark room with music
>turns you into more of an introverted, outcast weirdo
>dissociates you from abstract concepts, provides a cognitive "reset"
>some consider it the ultimate escapist tool
>most people don't like it enough to do it a second time but if you want to escape reality bad enough, you can learn to love it
>society generally considers users on the same level as glue sniffers and gasoline huffers
>>
File: 9fbc0e2f6f6b603498ddfd25c311fa85.jpg (187KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9fbc0e2f6f6b603498ddfd25c311fa85.jpg
187KB, 1400x1000px
>>39183049
It's OK, don't worry about it. It was just that I paid the guy for my acid, and not for his company. He also overcharged me quite a bit and I think he sold me something that wasn't really acid.
>>
>>39179882
Ketamine, black coffee, and Philip K. Dick novels.
>>
>>39183125
Nah it's pretty fucked up and cringy and will probably never get better it's just interesting how drugs peel back that bullshit social layer and show you the true person underneath and how fucked up some people can secretly be
>>
>>39183100
I've always had curiosity about DXM. Have you ever used it?
Does it need a prescription to buy?
>>
>>39183100
DXM makes me more talkative and open, Mostly on the come up. Feels fucking awesome
It can be bought at dollar stores though and it's easy as fuck to get
>>
>>39183168
That reminds me when I was smoking pot with this guy. He was an "ideas guy" who talked to me about his idea for an app earlier in the day. Pretty much tinder for friends but with some artsy gimmicks. Anyways, he started rambling about how cool it would be to be like Elon Musk, which honestly was a bit cringe. Everyone wants to be rich. Oh well.

What other drugs have you tried? I've found certain substances have helped me with dealing with reality.
>>
>>39183173
>Does it need a prescription to buy?
nope that's the whole point

Just make sure dextromethorphan is the only active ingredient. If it's polistirex it will be weak and last a long time. And don't be on any SSRIs while you do it
>>
>>39182920
it aint healthy for sure, i do it once a week maybe twice if i have a good reason to do it the second time. some weeks i wont do it either. and i've only started taking it more regularly about 3/4 months ago anyway. i know people who have been doing it for years and have in the past done them almost everyday. i take like 100mg when i do and havent grown much of a tolerance yet
>>
>>39183244
I'm telling you anon, you may not notice the brain fog yet, but you will in a few years. This is how people in the 90s fried their brains. Stop that shit for your own good
>>
>>39183201
>>39183240
could you recommend me the best medications that contain the dextromethorphan as the active ingredient?
>>
>>39183311
No, do it your fucking self idiot.
It varies by wherever you live
>>
>>39183311
what the tripfag said. I am not autistic enough to memorize lists of cough syrups, just go into your pharmacy and find one. If you're not in the right country, it might not even be legal anyway.
>>
File: 199977.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
199977.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>39183311
Assured cough relief from Dollar Tree

225mg of gels for $1
>>
>>39183320
why are you like this?
>>39183320
i thought people that use it had a preference.
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>39182938
Same here. I'm feeling like I retard, but happy at the same time, today I laughed a lot at work, rare shit. When I did shrooms for the first time, I was feeling WOKE, I was feeling the opposite of retard.
>>
>>39183269
i dont plan on doing it for long at this rate, probably just leave it to on occasion soon. just having my fun with it while its available, getting it out of my system you could say
>>
>>39179882
natural highs
bless up
>>
i really dig edibles in the form of gummy bears. i get to be a degenerate without smelling like one, and its pretty stealthy too.
>>
>>39183439
Fine, in my case, I always go to a walgreens, CVS, or rite aid. They sell the exact same bottle with the same dosages etc., it's a generic, but they rebrand it for each store, for example in walgreen's it's Wal-tussin. But no matter what, all the boxes all look roughly the same to me, so I quickly choose one based on the ingredients anyway.
>>
File: mostly straight2.png (38KB, 950x174px) Image search: [Google]
mostly straight2.png
38KB, 950x174px
>>39179882
still waiting on that legal weed my dudes
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (71KB, 607x850px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
71KB, 607x850px
Xanax definitely. Used it a whole bunch. Stopped using it for a girl, also I ran out of money (I usually have less than 10 dollars throughout the whole year and it usually dissappears within a week) school started up recently and while me and my friends were goofing around. My bro brings out a xan, and says:"You won't eat it" so I had to eat it, skip to next period it hit me and I once again felt like Jesus Christ. Garbaget part was, it faded off next period and I didn't wanna move my body. Next period it hit me and I wasn feeling like jesus, but I sure as hell felt it. Shits really changed me..
>>
File: I'm out.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>39183538
>tfw texasfag

I'll be old and grey before they legalize weed in this state. Until then, I'll have to keep paying $10 a gram
>>
>>39183591
>going through xanax withdrawal for a girl

why
>>
>hash
>pregabalin
>captagon

Tried LSD a few weeks ago, ever since then I want to try more psychedelics, shit's wack
>>
>>39179882
Gotta be opiates, son. Nothing makes me truly not give a fuck. Poppy seed tea, heroin, fent...where any extra money tends to go

Benzos/weed/alcohol if i have no opiates, but id trade em all for a nod. I dont get how more robots dont use opiates
>>
>>39183773
i dont think you know what wack means
>>
>>39183816
cause they cost a lot of money
>>
ibuprofen whenever I get a headache
>>
>>39181319
Your experiences with LSD/DMT are unique to your troubled psyche. I actually found LSD tranquilizing to my psyche back when I still used drugs.
>>
>>39179882
diphenhydramine, usually pretty nice at doses below 400. i also do dextromethorphan, xanax and occasionally smoke weed
>>
>>39183921
true
were you a loser back then? why didn't you beat yourself up about it?
>>
>>39183661#
SOrta just happened. She seemed perfect at the time(still does, especially when the xan hit me in class) she ghosted me halfway through summer tho, so eh. And I couldn't even hop on the xanny train again cause I was once again broke. It's cool tho. Imma just get more xans, be as arrogant and cocky as I can, mix xans with sleeping pills, and allow the magic to Continue
>>
How do you robots get your drugs? I have no connects and the dark net seems pretty sketchy
>>
>>39179882

Nice mellow stuff. Pollen or Afghan Haze when it turns up. Mushrooms while they're in season. A bottle of decent ale or a couple of nips of rum once in a blue moon.
>>
>>39184034
the dark net isnt sketchy if youre not retarded and can follow somewhat simple instructions.
>>
File: tumblr_n1fdbjczRZ1tofy1no1_500.jpg (102KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1fdbjczRZ1tofy1no1_500.jpg
102KB, 500x667px
Roxycodone. i chase the dragon bruh
>>
>>39184034
Do you think you can get drugs without dealing with sketchiness? Grow a pair
Or just get DXM at a pharmacy, that is the exception.
Or order research chems online. That too is an exception but you need to do your research about that. It may be legal but the sketchiness is in the biochemistry, and you have to weigh shit properly, look up experience reports, etc...
>>
>>39184093
this
literally takes an half an hour to set everything up
>>
>>39183816
robot here. i love to nod but im to pussy to bang. i smoke blues instead. shits pricey bro. ruined my life
>>
>>39182179
kratom is miles more enjoyable than weed. way less hard on your brain too.
>>
File: IMG_4436.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4436.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
LSD, AL-LAD.
Currently experimenting with them both on my own mind for a project I'm creating.
>>
>>39180748
where do you get your salvia
>>
>>39184242
>those nails

be gone
>>
>>39184242
Tell me about AL-LAD, I've been quite curious about it. Duration, effects, comparable to LSD or not? Price, legality, etc...
>>
>>39184246
Not that anon but I'm assuming you ask because you live in a state where it's illegal?

>>39184242
>for a project I'm creating.
?
>>
>>39179882
Dxm weed alcohol percocet and coke
Honestly had the most enjoyable experiences pairing dxm and weed. I'm probably an alcoholic (runs in the family, shit tolerance, plus I tend to binge) so I only drink every couple of months. Smoke weed on the daily now.
>>
>>39183311
Robitussin DM non-drowsy
>>
>>39184599
>guafenesin

This shit causes nausea in large amounts. No reason to take this over DXM only syrup
>>
>>39184599
>guaif shit
lol no thank you
>>
>>39183816
Not everybody wants to fuck up their lives thank you
>>
>>39181778
I'm from Ontario in Canada & about every other pot smoker hits with tobacco in it we call them poppers, they're like an epidemic around here lmao.

A joint and 60mg of oxycodone are my choice after I get home from work
>>
>>39184432
nah i ask cause i wanna know where to get the best stuff. I also wonder about the best intake method.
>>
>>39184782
u realize what board you are on right?
when youre a robot you have no life to fuck up...
>>
File: 3.jpg (255KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
255KB, 501x506px
>>39179882
Love
My drug is love and it always will be
>>
>>39184985
best intake method is a bong for sure. the smoke is really harsh but not through a bong. you have to use as hot a lighter as you can get, torch lighter is good, and hold it on the leaf, and when you clear the chamber, hold it in as long as possible, your vision will begin to vibrate, then exhale
>>
>>39181395
There are people itt that think the chemical restructuring is godtier and a good reason to promote cocaine.
>>
Alcohol, caffeine, nicotine.

I've tried most other common stuff, didn't feel like any of it was worth the downsides. MDMA is fun as fuck, makes me into a chad for a few hours, but I don't have a reliable source anymore and I've seen firsthand what overuse can do to you.
>>
File: 1501936763124.png (101KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1501936763124.png
101KB, 512x384px
>>39179882
Geesh. Does every fucking guy on this board do drugs? Whho /pure/ here?
>>
>>39185139
>he fell for the hold it in meme
That vibrating vision is you depriving yourself of oxygen.
>>
>>39179882
cheap hobo beer
same as the last twenty two years
>>
>>39185273
Have you ever done salvia? You have to hold it in, it does not absorb into the lungs instantly like most other drugs. I think I know the difference between salvia and oxygen deprivation...
>>
>>39183603
My dude I just paid $40 to have 2 tennagees fronted for 2 days, "I smoke weed" will always be real.
>>
>>39184705
Literally never seen dxm only syrup or pills without a prescription but ok. I don't throw up often when drinking it but I can see your concern
>>
>>39185697
>Literally never seen dxm only syrup or pills without a prescription
eh? where do you live
congratulations on having an iron stomach
>>
>>39185717
Cleveland Ohio, city of champions :')
>>
>>39182138
I love candyflipping.
>>
>>39182714
Remembers me a lot of my trips. However, the comand I'm recieving is to love and have fun ... ?
>>
>>39185186
What does MDMA overuse to you?
>>
>>39185965
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2006/apr/04/drugsandalcohol.drugs1

I know this guy holds the current world record but it's a matter of scale
>severe physical and mental health side-effects, including extreme memory problems, paranoia, hallucinations and depression
>painful muscle rigidity around his neck and jaw
>tunnel vision
>The doctors discovered that the man was suffering from severe short-term memory problems of a type usually only seen in lifetime alcoholics. But evaluating the full extent of his condition was difficult as his concentration and attention was so impaired he was unable to follow the simple tasks involved in the test.

quite an amazing case really. anyway obviously no one ITT is going to be using nearly as much as he did, but you will still definitely get irreversible brainfog and memory problems from using MDMA chronically without spacing use out by at least one month, three if you're planning on doing it for years.
>>
>>39186064
>The strange case of the man who took 40,000 ecstasy pills in nine years
My stomach is revolting. That stuff doesn't work if you don't take breaks o.O Even my fucking dealer told me not to go over once a month, forced me to repeat all of the safer use rules before he handed me the crystals.

... guess I got lucky?

>using MDMA chronically without spacing use out by at least one month, three if you're planning on doing it for years

I love candyflipping, but taking drugs has to end before I turn 30.
>>
>>39186163
I hope I grow up to be a cool occasionally pot smoking and maybe once a year acid-tripping weird uncle or god willing a grandpa
>>
>>39179882
>What is your current drug of choice?
Jet
>>
>>39186182
It's funny, I only recently gave up weed. It's depersonalizing me. It was great when I couldn't figure out myself and therefore how to live my life properly, but experiences with MDMA and especially LSD did.

Given life works out like in happy ends (find a lover, make her fiance, wife and mother), I might get some seeds and grow me some nice stuff, being that kind of grandpa that gives his kids the good stuff and self made edibles. Maybe. Maybe I become one that grows himself shrooms. Maybe both. Maybe I become boring.

Boring would be nice, actually. No one will bother you. Hell, that sounds like paradise. Well, except for that human you made a mother. But then again, that's just the paradise's councious talking to you.

Man, thank you anon, thinking about the future made me smile for once.
>>
>>39183954
Yes I was.

I had some bad trips or rough experiences but also had help integrating them through a close friend and a multi marathon of reading about the drug and its research. Eventually came to the conclusion that the way LSD affected my thoughts and emotions is predictable and maybe even controllable to some extent. So my bad feelings under LSD, I either confronted them or realized they were rooted in irrational ideas and distanced myself from them by thinking about other stuff. I typically treated my LSD experiences like you would treat a dream so very few things about the experiences I took seriously in my real life. IMO its true potential is terribly misunderstood by even experienced trippers.
>>
>>39179882
alcohol, mostly because my psyche doesn't react well to weed and I can't be bothered to go out and look for other drugs
>>
>>39186223
>The Jet'll make you jittery..
>>
>>39186064
>>39186163
My friend who overdid it wasn't that severe, he just kinda got emotionally wrecked. He's "flat" all the time now, speaks in a monotone and can't really be happy or sad anymore, unless he's involved in extreme situations.
>>
>>39186937
Stoners achieve that zombie mode, too.
>>
I loved the improved memory recall and generally feeling numb from methoxetamine
>>
>>39186937
>Mfw always flat
>>
You nigs are still smoking weed and doing psychedelics?
After a couple of years that shit just makes me paranoid.
Cigs and Alcohol are all I have left... and that's counting people...
Shit... make the most out of it while you still can
>>
>>39184431
It's perfectly legal. $35 CAD/5 tabs, but you can get them for cheaper if you buy more. I forget which site I got them from but if you google it you could probably find it. As for the trip, a lot fluffier and lighter than LSD, you just feel like a cloud. Almost impossible to have a bad trip.
>>39184432
Book.
>>
>>39184431
Found it, http://theindoleshop.com/product/al-lad/
>>
>>39179882
Meh alcohol is the only drug. The rest is normie tier bullshit peddled by "robots" to make you feel some sense of superiority because you're a drug addict.
Self loathing and drinking is the only way
>>
File: 1503038745234.jpg (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503038745234.jpg
118KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw I am itching for a nice high again
>tfw I also have psychotic tendencies so I can't really do drugs without the potential of fucking myself up

This sucks. I just want to get high and shit
>>
Meth and LSD. Smoked like half a gram a day for a year and a half every day pretty much save a few breaks. Went psychotic.

Wish meth didnt have such bad effects on the body, id love to do it all the time.
>>
>>39180383
how can i find a xanax and codeine plug bro

live on GC in aus
>>
>>39183603
I live in Midland and weed is 20 dollars per gram here. Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>39187621
>smoking meth

bro what are you doing. Meth should be taken orally always. smoking it is a huge misgake
>>
>>39188050
You can buy codeine at the store, dumbass.
>>
File: 1-2 hurts just a little.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1-2 hurts just a little.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>39188169
i meant opiates, oxycodone etc
>>
I can't get any drugs except alcohol and cigarettes

Alcohol is pretty comfy though
>>
File: 1459415481371.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459415481371.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>39179882
Alcohol
Weed
Endone
Sometimes i sprinkle crushed endone on top of my cones. i call them snowcones. it can feel like a toned down pinga sometimes.
>>
>>39188050
wtf i thought i was the only bot living on GC Aus
>>
File: 1388720160429.png (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388720160429.png
243KB, 500x500px
>>39179882
Done pretty much everything on the face of the Earth. Pretty much halved my IQ trying out every new rc I could get my hands on, but right now ketamine and nitrous oxide are my top choice hexedrone is also up there I really think its gonna overtake cocaine someday if it ever gets popular. Just finished a bag of k and I don't how many cans of nitrous yesterday, k was a bit weak but with the nitrous it just takes to another level, my lungs hurt I have a test tomorrow, I feel very changed as a person like part of my soul has left me.
>>
File: 1492669515899.jpg (662KB, 1166x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1492669515899.jpg
662KB, 1166x1056px
>>39182445
>>39182602
You ever get random waves of disassociation after doing this?

I've smoked salvia and weed several times, I kind've understand your trip. Although salvia has given me awful trips sometimes.

I feel truly alive when I'm tripping.
>>
>>39189898
I meant depersonalization. You ever get that sensation?
>>39182445
>>
>>39179882
I smoke weed every day, but what I really love is mdma. That shit is beautiful. I wanna try psychedelics.
>>
File: 1494444097397.jpg (89KB, 706x592px) Image search: [Google]
1494444097397.jpg
89KB, 706x592px
>tfw get out the Navy in November
>can smoke weed to my heart's content (already have hookup lined up)
>already bought vape and grinder

I can't wait.
>>
>>39182062
where are you buying now that alphabay and hansa are dead?
>>
File: stim_icon_256.png (78KB, 256x260px) Image search: [Google]
stim_icon_256.png
78KB, 256x260px
>>39179882
Phenibut. Would whole-heartedly recommend it to anyone trying to taper off opioids or anyone looking to replace alcohol. Feels like a combination of both categories of drugs, although not extremely potent. Comparable to say, Kratom maybe?
Actually makes life feel like it's worth living sometimes. Makes me feel more chatty, like a clear-headed drunkenness that opens up a normally more reserved kind of person to others.
Would whole-heartedly recommend to anyone.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.