[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

undercover roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: undercover_roastie.jpg (16KB, 480x232px) Image search: [Google]
undercover_roastie.jpg
16KB, 480x232px
>go into local general store
>new qt3.14 working the checkout
>chat with her a bit, she seems cool
>go in every morning on my way to college, she always walks with me around the shop to "help me get my things"
>after about a month, get up the courage to ask her for her number
>text her asking when she is free to meet up
>go out for lunch, we end up talking in the cafe for 2 hours then another 3 in my car
>we spend the next 2 months falling very in love
>in tight with her family, her parents love me, hang out with her brothers etc
>only problem is that she has planned to go back to england (they are from there) since before we met
>i knew this going in, and was okay with breaking up when she left
>>
>>39179067

cont.

>she says that she loves me so much, asks me to move out there with her
>she says "i really want to live my life with you, you are it for me, i love you with all of my being"
>my_heart.png
>we plan that in 3 months i will come out for a few weeks and see how we are, if we are good then i will stay
>>
>>39179135

>fast forward 1 month, everything has been going very well
>we talk everyday on skype, its just like when she was here, we laugh and joke and do dumb shit
>think everything is going well
>so excited to go to england
>then she suddenly says this
>"hey ive been thinking. im going to meet a lot of cool new people here, but i want you to understand that you are the only person i want a relationship with"
>oh fuck where is this going
>i say "but?"
>"but i really miss sex"
>long conversation short, she wants to fuck other guys until i come out
>she actually cannot go 3 months without chads cock to be with someone she (at least claims to) loves
>she really thought i would be okay with it
>this turns into a conversation about her sexual past
>turns out she completely lied to me
>she had told me that she had sex with her previous boyfriend and that was it
>oh boy was that bullshit
>she is a total slut, before we met she went to parties every weekend and fucked at least one guy each time
>gives out blowjobs like candy
>>
>>39179279
>i tell i cant be with her anymore after her saying that
>she immediately back tracks saying shes sorry and that she didnt mean it
>nope, im out
>fucking crushed

why would she lie like that anons? in what world did she think it would be okay to ride chad while in a relationship with me? turns out i was just a beta provider to her

never trust girls, they are all roasties
>>
>>39179367
All women are whores, what's new
>>
>Never trust girls
I never trust anyone, anon. But if this story isn't bullshit, bless you and I hope for things to go better for you.
>>
>>39179425
thanks anon, shes been sending me nudes and saying how much she misses me too
im pretty confused
>>
>>39179367
She lied because she wanted you to think of her as a respectable person. She came out with thw truth when she thought you were so in love with her that you wouldn't mind her having lied to you (because she assumed it was a minor detail) and that you'd be okay with the idea of an open relationship. Girls are manipulative cunts. That's all there is to it. They manipulate and act passive aggressive in order to get what they want.
>>
>>39179523
It's just bait to get you back... Have you by any chance talked to her parents about what's happened between you two?
>>
>>39179523
There you again. Trying to manipulate you into thinking with your cock. God it's so fucking obvious that it's painful. You fell in love with a basic bitch. Get over it and be happy you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>39179574
her dad called me and asked me what happened, said she was really upset
i told him every little detail, he sighed and said he was really sorry and that im always welcome at their house (she doesnt live there)
>>
>>39179523
Well what are you waiting for you fucking faggot
>>
>>39179558
yeah thats what really stings the most about all this
i thought she was different, but really she was using me
>>
>>39179621
im not posting her nudes faggot, her brother lurks here
>>
>>39179633
I don't care about someone's sexual past but lying to me or willfully cucking me is fucked up. You can't trust her at all just post her nudes here though
>>
>>39179367
Stay strong lad. If this isn't totally bullshit, you absolutely, ABSOLUTELY did the right thing. The evidence is >>39179601 here, in how her father responded. Even he can't be upset with you, because he knows how it is being a man trying to find a good woman. Your best course of action is not becoming so embittered by this that you give up completely.

The tiddies have tempted you, but your character was too strong to compromise. You're gonna feel like shit about it but stay the course. NEVER go back to her.
>>
>>39179659
How do you know her brother lurks this board.
>later tonight a britbong anon will make a roastie hate thread featuring some stories about his sister
>>
>>39179367
>turns out i was just a beta provider to her
did you actually provide for her?
>>
>>39179694
his sense of humour seemed 4chan-esque so i straight up asked him he had heard of this site, turns out he is /oneofus/

>>39179690
thanks anon, aside from nudes i dont know that there is really anyway to prove this, but its not bullshit
>>
>>39179721
well no, but she told me she wanted to be together for the future and have kids etc
a better way to say it would be she saw me as a future beta provider
>>
>>39179737
All the more reason to post them, faggot. Think of how that cheating whore hurt you. Hurt her back.
>>
>>39179827
im not stooping to her level, i try to be a good person
put your dicks away lads
>>
>>39179877
Never. She deserves to have nudes spread around, as a warning to others. Help prevent her from hurting others.
>>
>>39179770
>never asked you to provide,
>wanted to be together and have kids, and
>didn't talk about material possessions in the future
>came clean about being promiscuous
then it might have been her roastie mentality like a nigger can't prevent himself from chimping out coming into play
either way, don't look back and get back in the game
>>
>>39179601
Can you explain this to me?

>what happened Anon?
>your daughter wanted to sleep with other men until I came to visit
>she also lied to me about her sexual past and is actually a slut

Like that?

Also how do your parents feel about this?
>>
>>39179877
Dude shut up that kid won't come across this thread so post them already. Chances are he hates his roastie whore sister and posts about her and other roasties
>>
>>39179067
Nice normie blog
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>39180963
this lmfao

what the fuck are you doing here?

"chat with her a bit"

>'oh don't mind me I'm just casually mentioning something I do that most of you freak out at the idea of doing"

fuck off cunt
>>
File: 199729_max.jpg (39KB, 644x424px) Image search: [Google]
199729_max.jpg
39KB, 644x424px
>>39179367

Few things, OP:

First of all, I thought this was gonna be a cringey r9k greentext about how some girl cucked you but you 'cant decide' whether to leave her.

You clearly had enough courage to break it off right away. Bravo.

Second, she didn't go after you in full feminist mode after you rejected her for being a slut. This also suggests that you are a respectable guy because even though society is on her side she still didn't think it was an option for her to shame/cower you into taking her back.

So far, you sound like a total bro.

Last thing is that sluts like this, especially the ones who form romantic notions about quiet, approachable nice young gentlemen that they meet at the general store, those kind of sluts who still have a side fantasy for a romance with a quiet guy, their major insecurity centres around whether their slutty behaviour will put a black mark on them for their future.

As long as the quality guys out there have your strength of character, then girls like this have at least SOME incentive not to be the worst version of themselves.

Its just a shame that in this girl's case her whole identity had been so much in slut mode for so long that she couldn't stomach leaving it all behind forever.

You could never have had her all to yourself, anon, which is fucked up. There's no such thing as "just sex XD" - that is the most insidious lie one human being can tell another.

Sex is always two people mixing together.

You deserve way more than this chick. You did the right thing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.