[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: images (13).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Had to reinitialize my ps4 because my fucking jew mother unplugged it while "cleaning my room". I FUCKING LOST THE OVER 1000 HOURS I HAD ON BLOODBORNE AAAAAAAAAAH
>>
dont do ps4, its not good for you that could ahve been 1000 hours of masturbating with a waste waper more wapple cop
>>
File: 1457558110647.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457558110647.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
This is it, your excuse to play that build or challenge run you always wanted to do.
>>
>>39177763
Fucking baby
This place is cancer and you're not making it any better. And are you trying to use jew as an insult? Because if you're mother is Jewish than that makes you Jewish as well
>>
Your mother unknowingly did you an enormous favour. Videogames are the biggest waste of time imaginable and now you have a good reason to quit altogether.
>>
>not excited to go gem hunting in chalices again
Anon, you're no fan of bloodborne are you?
>>
File: 1425336509903.jpg (18KB, 470x358px) Image search: [Google]
1425336509903.jpg
18KB, 470x358px
>>39177890
>implying everything you ever do or aspire to do isn't a massive waste of time anyway

Fucking brainlets, I swear.
>>
>>39177763
>my fucking jew mother
That makes you a Jew too.
>>
>>39177913
Fuck you bitch I ALREADY SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS ON THOSE SHITTY ASS DUNGEONS AND BEAT THAT FUCKING SHITTY ASS WATCHDOG
>>
File: 1497200532922.png (113KB, 666x656px) Image search: [Google]
1497200532922.png
113KB, 666x656px
Meanwhile xboners and pcfriends get free cloud saves on every single game and never have to worry about this

Sonyggers need to be put down or at least should demand better service from sony
>>
>>39177982
Nothing is a massive waste of time if it brings closer to the ideal and thusly provides meaning to you.

You just gave up and chose to escape all responsibility and the struggle for meaning like a weak coward.
>>
>>39178093
>meaning
How cute
>>
>>39178093
Your meaning is nothing more than a mere illusion and even that is gone once you rot in a hole.
>>
>>39177763
Clean your room by yourself next time, kid
>>
>>39177763
Nigga you need to move out.

Fucking bitch ass "men" not being self sufficient. If you had your own place this wouldnt have happened you fucking faggot.
>>
>>39178093
>the struggle for meaning
Damn you are one deluded faggot. You look for meaning because you are a coward that needs a reason to keep going instead of manning the fuck up and dealing with it. You hide behind it just like how this nigger hides behind his video games.
>>
>>39177763
Maybe your mother's HONEST mistake is actually a sign to cut down on video-game playing.
I know you're pissed. I'd feel bamboozled by life too. But clearly you've put too much of your life into gaming and it's time for a change
>>
>>39178136

>>39178153

>>39178194

And this why you damned to the basement - your own inaction and cowardice keeps you in that same depressed nihilistic state.

But go ahead and continue hiding behind irony to cover you lack of self esteem and self worth.
>>
File: IMG_0002.png (733KB, 723x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
733KB, 723x726px
I'm confused here, bloodborne saves at every second of the moment. How can you lose anything is your ps4 goes down
>>
>>39179365
The PS4 only uploads the saves to the internet if you have PS Plus
>>
>>39179524
Why do you need that with internal storage?
>>
>>39179524
Just use a usb. I do all the time.
>>
My sister deleted all of my DS1 characters back on ps3 totaling over 10,000 hours across them as a """"joke"""". Closest I've ever come to murdering her
>>
Dark Souls and Bloodborne are meant to be played over and over with new characters and different builds. The hours you poured into the game pays off only with your technical skill and knowledge of finding items and spells, not with what level your character is or how upgraded his gear is.
>>
I still don't understand why the pa4 going off would delete your characters, you have internal storage
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.