[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one teach their children shame anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 6

File: kek.jpg (253KB, 925x553px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
253KB, 925x553px
Why does no one teach their children shame anymore?
>>
>>39175154
honestly more parents need to beat there kids when i was from ages 5-10 whenever i would do some stupid shit my parents would hit me a few times and then i would know not to do that. it teaches kids cause and effect so they won't do bad things
>>
>>39175245
You were abused senpai. That's not an acceptable thing to do anymore and you just want to keep the cycle going.
>>
>>39175154
Asian parents still do it.

N*ggers, sp*cs never did
Mudslimes do it too much
Whites just dropped the ball the last 20 years
>>
>>39175401
>censors racial slurs
Black and Hispanics shame the shit out of their family members. Just yesterday I saw a video of a black guy shaming his preteen sister for lying about her age on Facebook and flirting with older boys.
>>
>>39175437
It's only momentary shame. The worst kind. None of it lasts.
>>
File: 1502778792878.jpg (52KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
1502778792878.jpg
52KB, 726x590px
Uhh, who posted what?
>>
>>39175325

every kid was beat until this shit ass generation lmao fuck off with "le thats abuse le unacceptable" meme
>>
File: maximum disgust.jpg (17KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
maximum disgust.jpg
17KB, 400x313px
>>39175154
I refuse to believe the kid in the OP pic wrote all that nasty text in the OP pic and not some ironic neckbeard
>>
>>39175569
Not true. Even as far back as the 1st century corporal punishment has been questioned from a moral standpoint. Beating the shit out of a kid doesn't tell him why what he did was wrong, most of the time it just means he'll be more stealthy about it the next time he does it.
>>
>>39175325
not him, but honestly considering how much of a drug addict and piece of shit i was I would've probably benefited from my parents being stricter and beating me. i had no discipline or willpower growing up and now here i am, almost 20 and still no high school diploma
>>
>>39175633
Or your parents could have taken you to get medical help/rehab. My dad beat the shit out of me because I smoked weed in hs and all it did was make me hate him and do it even more. The abuse got so bad that he smashed me in the back of the head with a monkey wrench and I have permanent brain damage from it.
>>
>>39175633
You can instill discipline and willpower in a kid without beating the fuck out of him. They should've taken you to rehab like responsible parents, hitting you would do nothing.
>>
>>39175154
I bet he suck some good dicc
>>
>>39175683
>>39175695
yeah beating is a bit extreme, but still they never punished me in anyway. sometimes they threatened to ground me or take my games away, but never did. it's like they just gave up on me. honestly, it's a miracle how I'm still standing
>>
>>39175683
You fucking idiot, you should've stopped smoking before it got to the point where you got hit with a wrench you retard. Just because you're a shit kid and your dad was a shit parent doesn't mean slapping your kid won't work, at least if your kid isn't a retard.
>>
>>39175603
The kid is timmythick, he posted the picture. "kylanred" posted the degenerate rap in response.
>>
>>39175683
>The abuse got so bad that he smashed me in the back of the head with a monkey wrench and I have permanent brain damage from it.

What happened to your dad after that?
>>
>>39175764
Not hitting your kid doesn't instantly equate to no repercussions whatsoever. Your parents were obviously neglectful.
>>
>>39175401
>N*ggers, sp*cs never did
how wrong could someone be?
>>
>>39175622
Nobody's suggesting beating the shit out of him.
>>
>>39175771
I wasn't just hit because I smoked weed, my dad abused me from day 1. When I was a little kid I got slapped or hit with a belt for the slightest things, all it did was make me fear and resent him. I smoked to cope with the abuse because it was the only thing that helped. I will reiterate that kids are dumb, and hitting them only makes them afraid of you. It doesn't get them to stop doing things.

>>39175802
He's serving 15 years because I could have easily died from it.
>>
>>39175401
>spics never did

Nigga what the fuck are you on about. My dad would always hit me with the belt and even an extension cord once. Straightened me out eventually.
>>
>>39175245
I was heavily beaten as a kid and all it did was turn me into a passive masochist. Then I got involved in furfaggotry because they were the only people that actually cared about me. Hitting a kid doesn't solve anything and the only reason it's still around is because of retarded christfags who think being human is somethig to be ashamed of.
>>
>>39175401
My nignog of a dad did it to me. Anon what are you talking about? Apparently a lot of black parents beat the shit out of their children
>>
>>39175849
The adults have no shame, they do try and teach their kids but if the teachers are thugs the kids are no better
>>39175924
>hitting with an extension cord
>a lesson and not taking out anger
LMAO
>>39176091
Beating your children because youre stressed out from work or are drunk is not teh same thing as beating them because they misbehaved/scored poorly
>>
>>39176143
Nyet, I was only beaten when I was being unruly or just a little shitlord.
>>
>>39176143
Beating a kid isn't going to make him smarter.
>>
>>39175921
Sorry you had a shitty dad. At least hes getting what he deserves now.
>>
>>39176217
This. There is a direct correlation between child abuse and lowered IQ/higher chances of becoming a felon. If you think you can solve all of a kid's problems by hitting them you don't deserve to have one.
>>
>>39175569
this

i'm 22 and my parents would beat my ass if i ever did some shit like that, maybe it's cause i'm black idk
>>
>>39176143
>The adults have no shame, they do try and teach their kids but if the teachers are thugs the kids are no better
you have no idea what you're talking about, black/latino parents are either generic hoodrats or their extremely strict and demand respect from their kids. Known to discipline their kids thoroughly when they fuck up. It's white kids that are stereotyped to treat their parents like shit and to not be punished by their parents at all
>>
>>39176257
>discipline is child abuse
>muh iq meme

Stop
>>
>>39176332
Hitting a child is abuse. I see why you're a permavirgin, you seem like a very angry person.
>>
>>39175401
>censoring nigger and spic
Fuck off back to >>>/t/umblr
Also "mudslime" is very offensive I think you should check your privilege
>>
My dad whooped my ass anytime I fucked up. All through out childhood. I'm a complete fucking failure. That shit didn't work family. It made it worse. It depends on who that child is genetically. I didn't need to be beat. I was emotional and intellectual, even inquisitive. I wasn't rowdy. But I became rowdy and went through so much pain. I began beating people as I was done. Then I just got beat by my dad more. Became self destructive now I'm hanging out here with underaged faggots on a shitty fucking website for years. I'm 23. No job. No car anymore. No apartment. Bad credit. Nunerous health problems that affect my life terribly. PTSD and poor mental health. Don't take advice from this guy and beat your children. It pretty much molded me as a person. Everyone remembers me as the pissed off kid/guy. That Suns up my life. Like comment subscribe. Smash that button. Find me on Instagram, Twitter, book of the face. Thanks. Check my resume. Srsly abuse isnt always a good option.
>>
It's always baffling to me how people will jump through hoops to justify the child abuse they went through when they were younger. I guess it shouldn't though, I think that's supposed to be the first thing people who have been abused for a long period of time feel drawn to doing, e.g. "he said he was sorry," "he brought me flowers," "I deserved for it being stupid," etc. It must suck.
>>
>>39176369
Except it's not and parents with balls have done it for centuries. The only reason you would think otherwise is because your autism made it wrong for your parents to hit you when you deserved it.
>permavirgin
you're on r9k friendo
>>
>>39176399
Oh yeah, can't forget that the same people who talk about how they were beaten as kids and "turned out fine" brag about how they're going to hit their kids too. It's fucked up stuff lads, but I guess people like that wouldn't be posting on /r9k/ if they really were mentally well-adjusted normal people.
>>
>>39176369
I was spanked a few times when I was completely out of line and I have an IQ of 145 (formally tested).
There are better methods of discipline and spanking should be used as a last resort. But considering how you're reacting, you probably think any physical touch is abuse.
>>
>>39176399
It's an infinite cycle. "I was hit by my dad and turned out fine, so therefore it's perfectly okay to beat my own kid."
My family has a history of abuse on both sides and even if I had the chance to have a kid I don't know if I would. I'd probably end up just like my dad.
>>
>>39175401
>talking out his ass
>doesnt spell out spell out nigger
You need to fuckoff faggit
>>
>>39175622
Why do permavirgin neets always assume spanking = beating a kid to a bloody pulp with a spiked whip?
It's no wonder you have no morals and want to become a trap.
>>
>>39175154
It's not really the parent's fault. My parents never beat me and i still never did shit stupid shit like this. It's the whole social media and narcissistic selfie whore culture that's fucking kids up.
>>
>>39175683
That isn't a spanking anon. I don't think you know what a spanking is, so you just jump to the conclusion that any sort of physical punishment is giving a kid brain damage with heavy duty tools
>>
>>39176420
It's been done for centuries because, again, retarded christfags thought it was perfectly acceptable and it's been passed down through the generations. Another great example is that circumcision was spread to the US because Kellogg the christfag cereal man flew into autistic fits of rage when he thought about little boys touching themselves and wanted to destroy their sexuality. Now it's only done because "I had it done and I'm fine and I want my son to look like me." Shockingly similar to "my dad hit me and I'm fine so I can hit my kid too."
>>
>>39175245
Wrong. My dad beat the shit out of me and all it did was fuck me up even more.

>>39175401
First off,
>censoring yourself on the internet.
What are you, 12?
Secondly, blacks beat the FUCK out of their kids. They even brag about it openly. How does one person have this much lack of knowledge of what they're talking about?
>>
>>39176399
Define child abuse. I want to have a laugh.
>>
>>39176471
Spanking statistically lowers IQ. You're an anomaly if you aren't talking out your ass.
>>
>>39176437
And yet you're here posting along with those same people.
Ironic.
>>
>>39176589
It's defined as physical or sexual maltreatment of a child. Intentionally inflicting pain on a child by means of any method is abuse.
>>
>>39176600
I'd like to see this statistic's definition of spanking. Because I'm certain they're lumping us normals that got glorified pats on the butt with kids that were beaten black and blue.
Stats are very easy to fluff up to validate ones biased hypothesis anon.
>>
>>39176569
People like you are the reason kids today are a bunch of disrespectful retards. It IS perfectly acceptable and its not just christians you mong. Not all kids are innocent angels, some need more discipline and a pop on the leg or aside the head is not abuse for ffs. You either dont have kids or have never had to take care of kids if you think children never deserve to be hit.
>>
>>39176600
> if you aren't talking out your ass.
that's what you're doing right now, you fags say anything lowers your iq(Useless number score)
>>
>>39176663
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1926222,00.html
>>
>>39176671
If you truly believe this you're a violent sociopath. Do you even understand what you're saying?
>>
>>39176569
How would you discipline your child then?
Don't try saying you'll use your words because that's considered emotional abuse.
>>
>>39176744
Explaining to a kid why what they did was wrong is not emotional abuse and completely incomparable to hitting them. You've obviously never experienced actual emotional abuse. I see what you're trying to do but it doesn't work that way and you're only making yourself look retarded.
>>
>>39176603
That's correct. What's your original point? That you don't have to a picture of perfect mental health to recognize that beating your kids is wrong? Because that's also correct.
>>
>>39176803
>Explaining to a kid why what they did was wrong is not emotional abus
But it is. You're making them feel bad. That's abuse.
>>
>>39176722
>Still, it's not clear if spanking causes lower cognitive ability or if lower cognitive ability might somehow lead to more spanking.

You fucking autist.
>>
>>39176744
>this is why the thing is bad little jimmy
>I FUCKING HATE YOU LITTLE JIMMY YOU USELESS SACK OF SHIT, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT
Real similar. Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>39176742
explain to me how slightly hitting your kid is any more damaging than taking their toys away or banishing them into a "time out zone". Go ahead..because that's probably considered "psychological abuse" by your logic. Some kids can only be disciplined that way, time outs and taking a toy away won't do shit, so what then? Like i said..you must have never taken care of kids in your life for you to think the way you do.
>>
>>39175154
You seem to be under the impression that degenerate shit like this hasn't been happening since the dawn of civilisation. Stop looking at the past with rose tinted glasses - I don't know why this bothers you so much because chances are you won't find someone to have kids with anyway probably
>>
>>39176803
>>39176833
And what if they don't listen? What if they spit in your face and run off? Kids tend to do that kind of thing, especially when they see there's no consequences for their actions.
I sincerely doubt you have such control over your own emotions that you wouldn't at least raise your voice.
>>
>>39176839
Temporarily taking their things away or grounding them are good examples of nonviolent disciplining. I don't know what you take me for. It's already been explained multiple times itt why hitting a child is bad. You either have serious anger issues or were abused yourself and trying to justify it, both of whichare equally dangerous. Any abuse victim that understands what happened to them and doesn't jump through mental hoops to try and justify furthering it will say that it was a terrible experience and only leads to anxiety issues at best among many other things.
>>
>>39176803
>You've obviously never experienced actual emotional abuse
I've never experience any sort of abuse :)
>>
>>39176909
Spitting in your face and running off isn't normal behavior. What kind of fucking household did you grow up in?
>>
instagram.com/timmythick
>>
>>39175783
>timmythick
why did I google this?
>>
Daily reminder that corporal punishment does not equal physical abuse, you don't spank a kid and magically cause it to beheaded to a bloody mess andcurb stomped
>>
>>39176983
Corporal punishment is physical abuse by definition.
>>
>>39176926
>either have serious anger issues
Nope.
>or were abused yourself and trying to justify it
What's there to justify? It isn't abuse. I'm emotionally stable, finished university with a degree in engineering, have a large circle of friends... Either I'm some 0.0001% outlier or the handful of spankings I received wasn't abuse.
>>
>>39176941
It's hypothetical my friend. A child that doesn't know consequences will continue to push buttons because he can get away with it.
>>
>>39176926
i don't have anger issues and my parents didn't abuse me, i was hit when i deserved to be hit most of the time and i'd do the same if i were them. Not disciplining children is way more dangerous than hitting them. A child can get over being hit, growing up to be a rotten little shit isn't something they'll get over.
>>
>>39177050
"I was hit because I deserved it" is what all abuse victims believe.
>>
>>39176722
>Those kids who hadn't been spanked in the initial survey period scored significantly better on intelligence and achievement tests than those who had been hit.
>Still, it's not clear if spanking causes lower cognitive ability or if lower cognitive ability might somehow lead to more spanking. It's quite possible that kids with poor reasoning skills misbehave more often and therefore elicit harsher punishment
Kind of shot yourself in the foot there m'boy
>>
>>39175683
>The abuse got so bad that he smashed me in the back of the head with a monkey wrench and I have permanent brain damage from it.

See? Drugs cause brain damage.
>>
>>39177050
>i was hit when i deserved to be hit

post examples of what you did that deserved physical punishment
>>
>>39175245
I agree, but the you must be very careful when doing the beating! The line between discipline teaching and abuse is thin.
>>
>>39177083
Actually the main sign is that victims of abuse are unable to confront their abusers. My mother was abused as a kid, and I can see it in how she acts around her mother. Yet the minute grandma leaves, the waterworks come and she's ranting how much she hates her mother for all that she did to her as a kid.
Victims of abuse are mentally scarred man. The fact that you're conflating some spanking with kids that were viciously beaten is kind of disgusting. This is coming from someone who has never been spanked.
>>
>>39176005
>furfag
>talking about shame
You have no dignity therefore you cannot feel shame.
>>
>>39175401
>sp*cs never did
Spics probably hit their children the to the point were it's seen as normal or funny to look back on. Hell, my parents and grandparents could get hit by the teacher if they were little brats. All my friends have stories of them getting "disciplined" by the "chancla voladora" or "la correa de papi", and they have memes of that shit too. When I was in elementary school, I got a ride home from my friend's mother, and she started beating my friend once she found out she got a B on a math exam. She threw the notebook to her face and starting pulling on her hair and slapping her face and head. Weirdly enough, my friend wasn't crying she was laughing it off, she had more balls than me. There was also this article from a local newspaper about some teacher that lost his job for hitting a kid, and the few comments on the article (online), were from older people complaining that kids should get hit in school, because that's how it was back in their time.

Also, me and my brother's would get the shit beat out of us if we caused any trouble as kids. My mother stopped once we reached our teenage years though, lol.

You fucking Wh*tes consider any kind of "discipline" emotional or physicial abuse, so don't give me that shit.
>>
>>39176909
And what if your spankings are too light? What if the child won't be scared of them? What if they don't learn from them? Are you gonna start hitting them harder?
>>
>>39177246
So you see now that disciplining a child isn't all as easy as it seems hey? Who knows what methods will and won't work?
For the record, I do think putting the fear of god is far more effective than actual physical discipline. As far as I'm concerned, if my kid were acting like OP, he can find a foster home to support his ass.
>>
>>39175401
>heavily abused by my white father
>hit and constantly threatened by my Cuban mother she scares my friends so badly because she's the type of mom to go off even when friends are around
>implying they have just dropped the ball or never did it
LOL
There's nothing wrong with having strict parents and having discipline taught in a civil manner there is something clearly wrong with hitting your kids like a hood nigger
>>
>>39175401
corporal punishment is extremely common in the african american community. It just doesn't work because niggers.
>>
>>39177327
>So you see now that disciplining a child isn't all as easy as it seems hey?

You know what's even harder? Actually raising your child to be a decent human being with actual morals. Physical punishment doesn't help with that since it only instills fear of punishment in the child rather than knowledge of why what they did was wrong.
>>
File: IMG_6224.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6224.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
The world is going to hell.
>>
>>39177477
>Actually raising your child to be a decent human being with actual morals
I agree with you. With the nutcases they are hiring to teach at public schools now, the kind of shit that's being aired on children's tv, the freaks that are raising kids of their own with no morals... you're fighting an uphill battle to ensure your kid has a good sense of morality that parallels your own.
>>
>>39176257
The choice is yours. Either you risk lowering your kids IQ by a maximum of 5 points
>>39176722
Or they turn out to be enormous degenerate faggots
>>39175154

I think the lesson that's to be learned here is you can't win. Don't have kids.
>>
>>39177535
You can't tout morality as long as you're here.
>>
>>39177581
You're missing the point but whatever. Have the last word if you want, I'll let you have it.
>>
File: timmy.jpg (96KB, 676x767px) Image search: [Google]
timmy.jpg
96KB, 676x767px
I would fuck the shit out of his boipucci tbqh senpai no shame in this game.
>>
>>39175154
is it a boy or a girl
this is what social media has done guys, not parents.
>>
>>39177333
Sorry Jamal beat your ass yesterday in math. I kinda felt bad for you but I don't wanna talk to you, your breath smells like mayo.
>>
>>39175245
Violence made me hate people even more. Instead of talking to me to find out was wrong, I was beaten into line. That's not parenting, that's abuse.
>>
File: 1500764535608.png (351KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500764535608.png
351KB, 653x490px
>>39175154
>teach children shame
>they become emasculated anxious losers
>don't teach children shame
>they become white girls
>>
>>39177823
you literally cannot bully him, he wants to be fucked by 10 inch dicks, what more can you do to him?

he has thousands of followers
>>
>>39177996
This is the part where you cut your losses and disown the thing.
But for all we know, the parents probably encouraged it. Homosexuality after all is brought about by environmental factors.
>>
>>39177028
No normal kid will ever do it. If he does, it's because he was whooped beforehand. Kids do scream and throw stuff away. But spitting? Someone taught him that.
>>
>>39178104
He has all sorts of other authority figures to look up to besides his passive parents. He can easily learn it from them.
>>
>>39178104
>Someone taught him that.
You'd be surprised how impressionable kids are to media.
>>
No one on this board of all places should be judging anyone desu,Also would smash yes i browse /fit/ fite me faggots
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.