[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are autistic people dangerous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1475278711999.jpg (665KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1475278711999.jpg
665KB, 1936x2592px
Are autistic people dangerous?
>>
>autists lack empathy
I am so sick of hearing this bullshit, it's why I don't bother telling anyone what I am anymore.
>>
>>39174423
Are you talking abot affective or cognitive empathy?
>>
>>39174311
Most autistic people I know are pretty emotional. (I used to teach autistic teenagers) And the people I know that
had synptoms of lacking empathu were usually pretty well-adjusted people or criminals.
>>
>>39174311
It's true though they are monsters and the ones that are self aware of it are probably the most dangerous worse then a psychopath or a sociopath because they could probably get away with whatever heinous acts they commit, They are lecherous parasites too find me one of these low key functioning autists working a steady job you won't why because they can just claim for disability. "Why work when i can get it for free" is their motto. They lack the human condition all together they are defective human beings they aren't even human if you really think about it.
>>
>>39174311

Yes. We can see through female horse shit
>>
>>39174468
I still feel things for people, I just feel better if I have an memory experiencing that emotion. Otherwise, all I can do is try to empathize based on how someone is looking, and that's where the misconception of having no empathy comes from.
>>
>>39174539

And deep state/nwo bullshit too.

Lessers will always be mad as fuck at me for seeing through their bullshit and shitting on their agenda.
>>
>>39174538
Lessers are the ones who have no empathy, they can't see how their behavior affects and hurts other people, but yet people with autism who see the butterfly effect, they're the ones who are monster.
OK
>>
They never out right kill us, unless we actually do incite a beta uprising.

Many times we just get isolated and die as hermits, and then our writings are claimed and published centuries later by critics.
>>
>>39174601
you refer to us as "lessers" when you aren't even human, You are garbage in human form that should be thrown out.
>>
>>39174626
You're just a number, like everyone else. Sit down and check yourself before you tell someone else they're garbage.
>>
>>39174423
Who the fuck even thought of this? I hate how nobody even tries to learn about it they just run with whatever they hear. Of course people with autism have empathy they aren't fucking brain dead monsters.
>>
>>39174311
Anyone can be dangerous op just depends on the situation
>>
>>39174550
Whenever someone are experiencing distress, i'm usually to anxious to feel empathy. I just want to leave them alone.
>>
>>39174640
They feel more than normal people, they actually wear the emotions that other people feel. They just can't process it.
That's not lacking empathy, that's having too much.
>>
>>39174640
So you're saying people who lack empathy are braindead monsters? That's kinda harsh bro i have a brother who has no empathy
>>
File: a blue REEE.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
a blue REEE.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>39174640
the only monsters here are the normies. which is why we should kill them.
>>
>>39174647
Exactly, and then people take that as you being an asshole.
Autistis develop theory of mind later in life, while the our affective empathy is damaged. We relate things to ourselves, so if someone is feeling sad, we'll feel sad, and how we react to someone is how we would want someone to treat us.
Good luck trying to explain this shit to people though, it's literally a different way of thinking. An entirely different structure of empathy.
>>
>>39174633
I'd rather be a number then a monster.
Because at least there's a human watching that number and not a monster.
>>
>>39174702
Everyone is just a number on a scale, we all come coalesce to represent human nature.
No one is excluded from the scale, but go ahead and keep trying to down others while trying to make yourself feel better. It's really working.
>>
>>39174671
No, you're just being stupid.
>>
File: pepebdayboy.png (73KB, 302x497px) Image search: [Google]
pepebdayboy.png
73KB, 302x497px
i'm dangerous, guys.
>>
>>39174733
Care to back up that statement instead of just calling names like a child?
>>
>>39174311
Depends, most serverly autistic kids I've met had violent backgrounds. My brother who is mildly autistic spergs out about being a beta loser virgin. He normally screams, yells and cries. He drinks so he normally tries to commit suicide or he breaks shit.
>>
>>39174785
Where in that statement did he say that anyone was a braindead monster.
He was saying people with autism aren't, he was never implicitly stating anything. You're the one making that connection.
>>
>>39174806
>mildly autistic
>He normally screams, yells and cries. He drinks so he normally tries to commit suicide or he breaks shit.

That does not sound very mildly.
>>
File: IMG_3548.jpg (34KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.jpg
34KB, 1024x579px
>mfw normies start fights with each other over people like me
>>
>>39174785
>calling names like a child
>only said you were being stupid
>>
>>39174311
>Autism
>Lack of empathy
>Any of those disorders causing Columbine
I want to know what fucking armchair psychologist wrote this
>>
>>39174694
How do non-autistic people think?
>>
Cohen huh. Jews are even more dangerous. These personality disorders are simply extreme examples of Jewish behaviour. To be a sperg about rules, and narcissistic to think you are God's chosen etc.. these are all part and parcel of the Jewish psyche. To be evil is to partake in Jewish thoughts and behaviour.
>>
>>39174966
I don't fucking know I'm autistic.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.