[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst HS Memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1458347624489.jpg (176KB, 2040x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1458347624489.jpg
176KB, 2040x1386px
>be me
>hanging out with my friends
>oneitis was talking about how "would being penetrated by a penis would feel like" (yes she's a virgin)
>I pinched her lips shut and said "ah ah, girls don't talk about naughty things."
>she was disgusted and called me a "fucking weirdo"
>anxiety kicks in and ran from my friends to my house
>>
>>39172799
Classic roastie.
>says something inappropriate
>friendzoned beta makes appropriate joke in response
>"eeeeewww like wtfff omg u fuggen weirdo!!1"
>>
I wouldn't have a fucking clue what mine is. It's been a decade since I graduated. I sure as shit don't remember.
>>
File: 1500477380424s.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500477380424s.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>39172849
PLEASE STOP ANON IM BEGGING YOU
>>
File: 1498707648853.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1498707648853.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>39172799
>teacher forces you too find a group try to sit with the chads and a stacies

>"uhhmmm sorry theirs not a enough room"

>pretend to laugh it off and walk away awkwardly
>>
>>39173530
YAMATEE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1498657256051.png (89KB, 259x239px) Image search: [Google]
1498657256051.png
89KB, 259x239px
>have to write about friends
>don't have any
>never had any
>feel sick
>go to the toilet to waste time so I don't have to write about non-existant friends
The memory still hurts. I still haven't experienced friendship even though I'm attractive and fit.
>>
>>39173703
why did you have to write about friends anon?
story?
>>
>>39173767
It was a non-native language. We always had to do stuff like that in that class. One time we had to write about our friends.
>>
>>39172849
>Appropriate joke
What??? Nah, that's creepy m8
>>
>>39173795
why not just make some shit up
>>
No offense, but pinching her lips shut was creepy. You're touching her without her permission in a pretty intimate place.
>>
>>39172799
Reminds me one time in high school I was doing a group project with a cute girl I liked and a black guy, the girl kept talking and I just wanted her to be quiet for an instant, I think the black guy felt the same, so I pinched her lips. The black guy just started laughing and the girl mostly shut up after that.
>>
>>39172849
This women are dumb hypocrites.
What the fuck else is new.
To be fair OP I would have laughed.
>>
>>39173703
iktf
>some bullshit class, don't remember
>had to write something about friends
>was bullied a lot in that time
>write with big letters "I don't have any"
>classmates keep coming to my desk to laugh about it
probably ended up trashing it and writing some bs. idk
>>
>>39172799
>Anything to do with finding a group or a partner :(
>>
>>39174073
What did you expect? That they will feel bad for you?
Atleast dont play the victim when its all your fault that you couldnt get atleast 1 friend.

fucking karma please dont punish me for this comment.
>>
>>39174179
I'm good at laughing at myself and did it then too. Like half jokingly. I don't want anyone to feel bad for me. I'm the kind of guy who does embarrassing things for people to laugh at even knowing that they are laughing at me. Like people would laugh at my hair and I took it as far as I could saying how i used a neighbors lawn mower to cut it and looked the reflection from a puddle because I'm too poor for mirrors. and took it to the point that they stopped laughing.
I know it's all my fault, I'm not blaming it on anyone. But hey can't everyone be winners.
>>
>awkwardly ask out crush
>she says no, likes someone else
>I say "ok, bye" but just stand there frozen
>she's trying not to laugh
>I start backing away slowly
>keep backing away slowly until I'm out of sight, then run away

That was the weirdest thing I ever did
>>
>>39172799
>be me
>naruto-tier weeb at the time
>an uggo
>try to hit on that cute weeb girl
>she roasts your fucking ass
>mistake it for flirting like a true autismo
>become a joke in the social circle she belonged to

I still love her
>>
>>39172799
>not saying"well if you want i can show you"
beta asf desu
>>
>>39173703
Hey I'll be your fren anon
Iktf all too well and no one should have to go through it
>>
File: dale-gribble-photo-u1.jpg (30KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
dale-gribble-photo-u1.jpg
30KB, 650x650px
>>39172799
>saying shit like that around nomries even as a joke
you 100% deserved it, anon
>>
>>39172799
high school was pretty comfy and uneventful for me, but here it goes
>be freshman
>shy and quiet, keep to myself, don't talk to anyone except for like two people occasionally
>wear mostly black/ gray clothes,often doodle or sleep in class
>alpha chad of the class notices it, starts making fun of me for it
>i might be a quiet autist but i am not a beta pushover
>yell at him to go eat shit
>he is completely taken aback, so is everyone who heard it
>how could anon say that to Chad Thundercock.mp3
>chad leaves me alone for the rest of highschool, but treats me like a potential school shooter
>once overhear him saying "i hate that rude little faggot" to one of his roastie orbiters when referring to me
that is about it
>>
File: 1501855685977.jpg (41KB, 613x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501855685977.jpg
41KB, 613x800px
My 5th grade locker neighbor in HS's a happa qt, she doesn't lock her locker often for whatever reason. Hormones were way over my head at that time, so occasionally I sneak her gym class sneakers out to take a big whiff of that happa STINK while rubbing one off the restroom.

Everything is smooth and life is great until a Saturday, I cannot control my urge. Long story short, someone saw me sneaking inside the HS through an unlocked windows, contacted the authority, luckily the locker just so happens to be locked so I wasn't caught with my pants down. Fabricated some story about getting my book for an exam, which was partially true as I had the book with me, and that some Muslims lady opened the front door for me. The cops bought it.

The next Monday, I was appointed to the principal's office and through the CCTV footage, it looked like that I was looking to steal, I just played along and pleaded for pardon from the bottom of my heart as it's my first offense, ever. It's a good thing that they didn't dig too far back other otherwise it'll be clear that I did it to quench my KINK.

I got suspended for a week and since I pass as someone who wouldn't hurt a fly (I rarely do), when people starting to ask questions, I just convinced them that it's for some prank that nobody saw.

My biggest regret is that I didn't gather to courage to ask her to be my prom lady.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.