[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spicy/hot food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: confuzzled pepe.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
confuzzled pepe.png
98KB, 612x491px
Why the fuck do people like spicy food?
There is literally no point to it, all it does is just generate a burning sensation in your mouth.

Are spicy foods just a way for insecure men to prove their masculinity by "being able to eat hot food"?
>>
Because it genuinely tastes nice? It's not just a burning sensation.
>>
>>39171303
If you can only taste burning either your not accustomed to eating it or it's really shitty food.
>>
Why do you like the taste of food?

There's your answer.
>>
>>39171303
I'm Asian and grew up eating spicy so it isn't really a burning sensation in the mouth. It's just another flavor, you could argue the same thing for sour op.
As far as the second question is concerned, proving you are masculine by eating spice is a white people thing.
>>
File: 342342342432.jpg (13KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
342342342432.jpg
13KB, 360x240px
>>39171303
I do it because I want to show that I have a high heat tolerance. Pussies ovulate in the presence of high heat tolerance males.

>tfw there's a curry place near my work that lots of people at my work go to
>tfw most people get between 1-10 spice level
>tfw I get 20 minimum
>tfw roastie coworkers ask me what spice level I got
>show them that 20 on the lid
>can hear their flaps vibrating and moistening up
>can smell their juices generating

Tell me, anon. Does this sound like a scenario you want to find yourself in? If so, I encourage you to cast aside your hate and become a spicy boy like me.
>>
File: 7haVaAf.jpg (269KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
7haVaAf.jpg
269KB, 1706x960px
BECAUSE IM BULIMIC AND HAVE KILLED ALL MY TASTE BLOODS WITH STOMACH ACID THUS I REQUIRE SAUCE TO TASTE ANYTHING SIR
>>
>>39171303
taste good man and if you come from certain backgrounds you're more likely to be exposed to spicy food and build up tolerance kinda

i hated spicy food as a kid despite being latino but now i love it as an adult? idk it just be like that man
>>
File: 1502249710654.jpg (126KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502249710654.jpg
126KB, 960x720px
what are you guys' ways of making time go faster ?
im bored and just want college to start again already so i wonder how i can make these last empty days of summer shorter
>>
>>39171386
>all caps cruise control.
>>
I like the burn, I like the tastes of spices
>>
>>39171303
If you have really bland food, you add spice. If you don't believe that, make some avocado toast with an egg on it and try one piece with hot sauce and one without
>>
>>39171505
Wait, there is a summer break in college? Seriously?
>>
>>39171588
There's an optional summer semester that less than half the students go to.
>>
>>39171588
At mine, yes. Everyone does a fall semester and a spring semester, the only people who do a summer semester are people who fucked up their academics in the spring and have to spend summer trying to improve it, like summer school
>>
>>39171620
Would that semester help to get a degree faster, or is it just for fun?
>>
>>39171626
>school only in spring and fall.
No wonder that college graduates have a hard time getting used to an actual working schedule.
>>
>>39171303
I don't get it either. I can handle spicy food, but for me it never makes a dish better but certainly can make it worse.
Then there's the added bonus that when its too spicy, you can't taste anything but the retarded meme flavor.

Making food overly spicy is the equivalent of drowning food you don't like in ketchup. Normalfags have no taste.
>>
>>39171646
Pretty much, yeah.

It's a reply you dip, now let me post my oregeno comment
>>
>>39171638
It's basically for redoing classes. You can in theory though make your semesters slightly easier by taking courses you have coming in the fall during the summer, but it's basically impossible to finish your degree faster because they only offer a handful of courses. Mostly just 1st and 2nd year courses that everyone fails.
>>
>>39171651
Well the problem there is that you're bathing your food in hot sauce, dumbo. Everything in moderation, a little sriracha in your meal makes anything better
>>
It gives a slight buzz, also masks the taste of shitty tasting food(pretty much all food) so helps with gaining weight. That is main reason robots like it. Being skelly really hits one in the ole' selfsteam.
>>
>>39171303
Lol fag do you burned every time you order mild at Nandos?
>>
>>39171703
What makes you think I go out of my way to make food spicy, dumbo?
I prefer salty/savory flavors.
>>
Because the burning sensation causes the brain to release dopamine giving a mild "high" or whatever you want to call it. It's the same principle for people who enjoy self harming, just less damaging.

Isn't that common knowledge?
>>
Humans do a lot of masochistic things. It causes endorphins to rush through your body to soothe the pain.

Also chiles are good for you. Also >>39171332
>>
People who like to get whipped when fucking do it for the sake of the pain releasing pain releiving endorphins.

Part of the appeal of things like cross country is you get so sore you get the infamous "runners high" where suddenly you're flooded with enough chemicals things don't feel so bad anymore.

Cutters often cut in part for the sake of the high they get from putting themselves in pain.

Spicy foods have the same appeal. That and flavor. Also for showing how tough you are.
>>
>>39171638
Universities don't offer as many courses during summer. There's plenty of required courses that just aren't available during summer
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.