[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bunny died in my arms this morning. He was my only friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Ferdinand.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Ferdinand.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
My bunny died in my arms this morning. He was my only friend when I was a kid and I don't know what to do. I've been crying these last 5 hours. He would be 12 and one month tomorrow. Now I'm alone. Why did you leave me...

If you have a pet show him/her your love for me please. Make them a bit happier.
>>
I'll go to the bar this evening. Ordered a pizza so it doesn't hurt as much.
>>
How do I recover? What should I do?
>>
>>39171062
sorry about your loss anon, i lost one of my cats to an accident within the last few months and it's hard

it's hard but the most important thing is that even in their last breath, they knew you loved them

they knew you loved them fed them and take care of them

i'm sure your bunny knows you love him and it was just his time

good luck anon
>>
>>39171102
Thank you man, sorry about your kitty. I had him in my arms when his heart stopped. I was cuddling him for an hour before. I miss him
>>
im sorry about your loss anon..

heres a pic of my doggo, hes 10 years old and full of love
>>
>>39171412
Thank you. Give him a pet for me
>>
>>39171062
12 is a bloody good lifespan for a pet rabbit, so you did well.
>>
File: rbd.jpg (650KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
rbd.jpg
650KB, 1920x2560px
>>39171565
I know. He was really frail at the end and I had to hewlp him get up. The last week he couldn't even stand but I was with him reassuring him everything will be okay.
He couldn't clean himself so I always had to bathe him and he licked my hand everytime. he wanted to make sure that I'm clean as well. I love him so much
>>
>>39171618
Cute! Btw, you might get more responses on /an/
>>
Rip bunny. He waited for you to pass on because he loved you.
>>
Tfw op made me cry
>>
I can only imagine how you feel, my dog got really sick a few days ago to the point i had to take her to the vet. I cried in my car for half an hour just imagining her dying. i will make sure to love her a little extra today for you. hope you feel better soon anon.
>>
My cat whom I've had for 13 years since childhood died half a year ago as well. In all honesty, he was probably the only living being in this world who was ever happy to see me and showed love in his eyes when he saw me. I still recall every night how I could only sit aside and do nothing as he passed away, and how cold his face felt when I touched it for the very last time before I buried him.

His body is long gone by now, and I often ask myself for what reason do I still live. At those moments I recall the spring that followed his death, as he died in winter, which was also the season in which he was born. I recall how the orange light cast by the setting sun resembled the color of his fur, and how I had seen a white butterfly fly by my window for the first time in my life. I recall him, an hour before his passing, basking in the sun by my open window, looking at the sky, trying to catch his breath. He could barely hold on, but he had a smile on his face.

Every day since, I've been trying to figure out what he saw in this life that made him love it so, in hopes that if I should ever get closer to finding it some day, maybe his loss would stop being so painful.
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (25KB, 513x342px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
25KB, 513x342px
>>39171062
Make some delicious stew to comfort yourself.
>>
>>39172834
Somebody pls fuck up this kid
>>
File: baddabingbaddaboom.jpg (16KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
baddabingbaddaboom.jpg
16KB, 320x310px
>>39172834
Although you have a point, you are still a faggot. only normalfags could be this heartless towards pets, because they have other creatures that love them.
>>
>>39173003
hello newfriend. We rarely see people coming all the way from facebook in these parts.
>>
>>39172782
that's one of the only beautiful things on this entire board.

i love you anon
>>
File: wojak in space.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak in space.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>39171062
My cat died six month ago.
I didnt even cryied. I feel like i m getting used to the pain.
>>
>>39173091
>implying normalfaggots especially women aren't the most guilty of humanizing animals.
>>
>>39172782
just get a new cat that looks the same. You won't even think about it after a few weeks.
>>
>>39171062
go buy another bunny :)
He lived a good life with you and now he gets to rest forever
>>
>>39173122
Not being a dick=/=newfag
>>
Il give you 10 bucks if you eat it.
>>
File: 1358334018767.png (29KB, 122x128px) Image search: [Google]
1358334018767.png
29KB, 122x128px
My cat died a week ago as I was taking her to the vet to put her down. Cried for a bit in the car and then took the body back and buried her in the back yard.
>>
Actual, legit help for you. You're welcome:
http://youtu.be/kORGk6s1C_s
>>
anons don't deserve pets anyways, it's probably better off dead then stuck with you now
>>
>>39173439
>holding people funerals for pets
do women and effeminate men really do this?
>>
>>39172782
The cat was lucky to have you as an owner. You did well.
>>
>>39172834
that's a hare you fucking idiot.
bunnies like OP's aren't for food you complete mongol.
>>
>>39174556
anything can be food. my dad ate his own bunny as well. it really does not matter
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.