[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Lolicon feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 62913621_p0 - 憎惡だ!.jpg (329KB, 600x1670px) Image search: [Google]
62913621_p0 - 憎惡だ!.jpg
329KB, 600x1670px
>Loli thread
>Only lewd-ish posting
>Gets 404'd
(((Mods))) has no fun.

No lewds this time, anons. Someone doesn't want us to have fun.
>>
Where's the other Anon? The one from Asia? Seemed like a cool dude
>>
>>39169708
>Asia
You mean Bangkok? Mate that's me.
>>
>>39169721
I didn't read the reply, I had to feed my cat, the thread was gone when I returned. So Bangkok huh? How are the laws over there about Loli stuff?
>>
>>39169743
>Loli stuff
Illegal, but if don't get caught, then no laws.
>>
>>39169775
Damn that sucks, I'd be too paranoid to do any Loli stuff if I'd live there.
>>
>>39169801
Do I need to be paranoid? They haven't raided my house, but I know they can see my internet traffic.
>>
>>39169821
I don't know man, I hope you never get raided lol. Also were you the same anon in the other thread that said lolis would sit in his lap?
>>
>>39169864
There's two lap sitter anons, one of them is me (sister lap sitter) and other anon was cousin lapsitter. and "ass-grinder" I'm curious, what happened to him? Banned?
>>
>>39169885
That Anon it's actually me lol
>>
>>39169905
Lol indeed, ass-grinder.
Only two of us lapsitting, maybe other anons are just loser normies with loli interests? What you think.
>>
>>39169940
Maybe. I've just got some great experiences with my cousin I wanted to share but it's like 3:40 am where I'm at.
>>
>>39169965
Early in the morning, and I'm still watching american tv shows and posting here. Only the (((Mods))) are problem for sharing your experiences.
>>
>>39169978
That sucks, I guess I need to go now, maybe you can make the same thread tomorrow? Unless you wanna share a steam ID or something
>>
>>39169994
>something
I'm okay with imageboards, and love them. But if only two of us posts tomorrow, I'll make an discord account. You're okay with discord?
>>
>>39170025
yeah I'll make one too
>>
Every thread that has a chance to drive girls away gets frowned upon and possibly deleted.

WE NEED GIRLS ON R9K. WE NEED REAL GIRLS HERE.
THIS SCARES THEM AWAY.
>>
>>39170049
>WE NEED REAL GIRLS HERE.
Unless they are fembots, they can gtfo. You don't sound like you're one of us. And your " """""irregular"""" thread can scare girls away" argument is BS. And if it works, good for us. We can rid of rotten normie girls and someday we can force you to not posting. Because seems like you're butthurt and normie that can't take 4chan and it's culture.

>>39170035
Okay mate, we are all set. See ya.
>>
>>39170111
Yep I already made it, hopefully I won't miss your thread tomorrow.
>>
>>39170111
To be fair, it does scare girls away. It's disgusting to them because they will never be as attractive as lolis are.
So to someone who actually subconsciously wants girls here, this thread is bad.
>>
>>39170188
>this thread is bad.
For you.
>>
>>39170193
Nah, i'm all for loli threads on r9k. I'm explaining what causes others to not want these threads.
>>
>>39170193
Oi m8 I see that it's like 6:00 pm in Bangkok, I live in California and it's like 3-4 am over here. You guys are 14 hours ahead. Can you make the thread tomorrow like 4-5 hours earlier?
>>
>>39170242
Confused. Tell me the time for making the thread in Pacific standard time or something like "make an thread 20 hours later"
>>
>>39170233
I don't give a fuck about special snowflakes.
>>
Is there any board where we CAN post loli stuff? Not even trash accepts it.
>>
>>39170279
In Pacific standard Time make the thread around 11pm or 12. Sorry about the change I gotta work early on Sunday.
>>
>>39170301
On 8ch but the threads move super slow there
>>
>>39170301
/b/, but (((they))) will raid you sometimes. And it's pointless to make threads and wait for lolies. Use yande.re or tsumino or even hitomi.la for loli stuff. So you can enjoy the lolies without logs or spidermans and lew-res lolies.

>>39170309
It's ok, sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>39170337
>>39170337
You better be sorry. Fuck I hate it when that happens. Seriously,don't even think of talking to me after this. I never want to hear from you again,dick.
>>
>>39170532
You just copying him. Accidentally double clicking, no space when he uses; ,.
He left, and your butthurt raises. Calm your ass or I'll kick it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.