[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your penis size on circumcision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1503130639791.jpg (253KB, 940x937px) Image search: [Google]
1503130639791.jpg
253KB, 940x937px
Your penis size on circumcision
>>
>>39169601
Where is Czechia and Hungary
>>
>>39169616
They're too tiny to even be mentioned
>>
>>39169601

Every time you trace these images back to their source they all cite the same bunch of studies where all the small penis countries were independently measured and all the big countries were self measured
>>
>>39169683
That and the fact the chart is truncated which makes the differences seem much larger annoys me.
>>
I don't believe it, just like I don't believe the average male height is 5'9. There is no way the average penis size is below 6, every single person on 4chan who posts their dick is above 6, every actor you ever see naked is above 6. I walk out in the streets and can clearly see that most white men are way above 5'9. I believe these stats are made up to try and give people false hope
>>
>>39169903
idk where you live but there are tons of men shorter than 5'9 here
>>
Imagine being a poo in the loo and knowing that even chinks have a larger dong than you
>>
>>39169903
This, the average male is 6'2" with a 7.5" penis (flaccid) and 5" wide balls, also an 8/10 face
>>
>Australian
>7"
Feels good man.
>>
File: european penis size.png (95KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
european penis size.png
95KB, 960x640px
>>39169655
>too tiny
top kek bro
>>
>>39169980
>Australian
>8.5"
Feels even better
>>
>>39169601
This chart is all based on one slut's personal experience.
>>
>>39170009
I bet! Man you must get compliments out the wazoo.
>>
>>39169601
>Korea's average penis size is less than 4

I would pay 500 million dollars for a picture of Kim Jong Un's chode
>>
>>39169601
>south korea
Holy shit
>>
>>39170034
Nope, I'm a khv
>tfw no one ever believes you on the internet because of all the other people claiming to have a big donger
>tfw actually do
>>
>>39170039
kim is in the north not the south
now where is the chart for north korea?
>>
>>39170055
Then prove it. Take a picture with a ruler.
>>
>>39169945
I'm an Indian and my dick is around 7-8. Besides there are over 200 million "asians" in east India and 300+ blacks in the south. Idk when you dumb autists understand "Indian" is not a race and not every place on this planet believes in your stupid mentality of boxing people into categories.
Also charts like these are extremely squed due to cherry picking. I can pick a thousand Americans with dick size of a boyclit and claim they all have boyclits.
>>
>>39170009
>8.5"
Anyone can claim that m8. Mine is 9.5"
>>
>>39170070
Omitted because negative numbers screw up statistics
>>
>>39170055
Ouch. I've had 111 partners and have been told I'm quite big by most. Damn shame about your member going to waste bruh
>>
>>39169903
>every single person on 4chan who posts their dick is above 6
Only people with decent dicks show them off unless it's a small cock thread and even then only people comfortable enough with their size post
>Every actor you ever see naked is above 6
Key word: Actor. Actors are usually more attractive than regular people, Anon. And most agree that height is an attractive feature.
>>
>>39170079
>I'm an Indian
>Idk when you dumb autists understand "Indian" is not a race
retarded pajeet
btw the 7-8 inch brown log of shit hanging from your crusty asshole isn't your dick
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.