[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea on women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: FEM 174.jpg (791KB, 1091x700px) Image search: [Google]
FEM 174.jpg
791KB, 1091x700px
People always talk about: "Dude read this pickup artist book on getting girls". Why not just read a romance novel women like and copy the guy? You could find a movie version of it or a summary somewhere if you don't wanna watch it. It would be like a girl copying your waifu from your favorite anime - wouldn't you like that?

>inb4 "Looks are all that matter!"

First off some things about looks can be changed like muscle. Second charm can't make a 2 a 10, but it can bring you up by 2-3 points.
>>
>>39169084
Because romance guys are fucking autistic and work on limerence, plot armor, and having the female lead swoon for them at least occasionally.
You could take SOME leads, like building up your body, making your life more autonomous, but don't copy them 100%.
>>
>>39169084
>Looks can be changed like muscle
Mhm, i sure can change my facial looks despite taking expensive and risky plastic surgery.
>>
>>39169222
Ok, your face sucks, let's leave it as is, just remember sunscreen and moisturizer.
But what's your excuse not to have the optimal body?
>>
>>39169264
>But what's your excuse not to have the optimal body?
What's the point? Being male butterface is just pointless.
>>
>>39169084
>Why not just read a romance novel women like and copy the guy?
I will if you can find me one where he's 5'2.
>>
>>39169328
Soon it will be socially acceptable to go around in a gimp mask and leather speedo, will you then cry that you didn't know it back in the '10s?
Also, being normal-ugly doesn't make bulding a physique pointless.
You won't cruise on your good looks, bhoo hoo fucking hoo, be more aggressive towards your whole life.
>>
>>39169413
>be more aggressive towards your whole life
If i'm being honest with you, i dont see a point to invest in my life. I dont have to prove anything to anyone.
>>
>>39169084
>implying what women fantasize about is what they actually want
>implying women actually know what they want
>>
>>39169439
Isn't it a sad and melanchonic way to live your life?
>>
>>39169366
Chances are you live somewhere with plenty of womenlets shorter than 5'.
It's hard being shorter than Jon Snow, but you shouldn't be surrounded by Brianne clones.
>>
>>39169475
>Isn't it a sad and melanchonic way to live your life?
I guess it is. I have nothing to fight for and i see myself as not worthy.
>>
>>39169540
Watch a Loreal advert or something, you gotta break that mindset, for your own potential happiness.
>>
>>39169559
Whats the point of seeking that is non-existent?
>>
>>39169600
To make the impossible possible, and bringing the non-existent into existance, of course.
That's what being a man is about.
>>
>>39169513
>Chances are you live somewhere with plenty of womenlets shorter than 5'.
Not enough of them, and girls don't suddenly want to date manlets just because they're short.
Every girl I know who is shorter than me is dating a man taller than me.
>>
>>39169635
There aren't enough tall guys going around for all girls, and those that are there aren't all men enough to juggle 4 or 5 girls at the same time.
There are bound to be girls that are either alone or dating short guys.
>>
>>39169084
The fact that you even think this is a viable way to learn how to get a girl proves that you've never had a chick in your life

HOW TO GET A GIRL:
self confidence
>>
>>39169615
>That's what being a man is about.
I dont feel the drive. I guess i'm lesser than man.
>>
>>39169084
>Women want metro-sexual effeminate looking men you virgin neckbeard!
I bet you a cuck wrote the comic too, not even a woman.
>>
>>39170152
>metro-sexual effeminate looking men
But this is Chad aesthetic.
>>
>>39170152
I'm pretty sure that's the unintended meta punchline.
>>
File: chad thundercock.jpg (63KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chad thundercock.jpg
63KB, 600x645px
>>39170195
The fuck are you talking about, chad is incredibly masculine looking.
The one you're talking about is brad; notorious for getting chad's sloppy seconds in the form of a long term relationship.
>>
>>39170232
>Chads
>Masculine
Would you call Jeremy masculine too?
>>
File: nintchdbpict0001012206451.jpg (72KB, 783x959px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0001012206451.jpg
72KB, 783x959px
>>39170280
Since when were coons Chad?
And if you're talking about this guy, he's actually incredibly masculine looking.
>>
>>39170152
The sad thing is, this is true. I've seen so many hot girls walking around with hipster-bearded ectomorphs. Drives me fucking insane. All the most popular romance stories girls buy by the boat-load feature women seducing and taming some skinny, square-faced emo, like Twilight and 50 Shades.
>>
>>39170406
>Drives me fucking insane
That's your problem.
>>
>>39169463
Women know what they want, they just lie about it in public
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-19_13-47-09.jpg (138KB, 1230x743px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-19_13-47-09.jpg
138KB, 1230x743px
If you guys truly want to stare into the abyss, check out Wattpad.com

The stories on this website make Twilight look like a good book. Seriously, this website is based soley around female romantic fantasies. I would even say it about as delusional and fantasy driven as loli harem hentai. Seriously, here's an synopsis of a random story on the front page:

"Popular guy, Brandon loves innocent and sweet, Honey and she loves him back.

They become addicted to each other.

But one fateful day Brandon comes from a trip as a Vampire and everything changes.

Honey is his fiance, and the sweet and caring Brandon turns into an obsessive, possessive maniac, who's "love" starts suffocating Honey that she's no longer the same person.

Will they ever be like they were before? Or will Brandon's possessive nature destroy Honey."

Read 3.3 MILLION times, upvoted nearly 80K times.
>>
>>39170406
I wonder why that is? When was the last time you've even seen a husky man? If you even happen to catch one, they'll almost always have a top tier bimbo/stacy attached to their hip.
The problem is men (especially millennials) all drank the koolaid in thinking that being a big burly masculine man is a turn off for women and opted to be effeminate faggots that write poetry about the injustices women face. Women can't help but settle for these borderline homosexual guys, which is why hookup culture and infidelity is at an all time high. They want to feel the rush of a guy taking charge, which they'll never feel with these passive hipsters whose aspirations are to be a lesser known folk artist in the brewery district.
>>
File: 52298465-176-k236604[1].jpg (8KB, 176x275px) Image search: [Google]
52298465-176-k236604[1].jpg
8KB, 176x275px
Here's another called "Billionnaire's Ex-wife", the writing on this one is atrocious. And remember guys, this was read by 7.5M women.

>"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE". He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears.

>"Honey, please listen...". I said but He cut me off.

>"DON'T CALL ME THAT". He said taking a threatening steps toward. "You are so good at lying". He said grabbing my arm harshly. I lowered my gaze. "I gave you everything". He said coldly. "And you go sleeping around like a fucking whore". He said angering me.

>"I did not cheat on you Hunter." I said louder. "Why don't you believe me". I said crying harder.

>"Get.your.ass.out.of.my.house.now". He said dangerously.

>"Hunter, please". I said putting my hand on his arm. "Hunter, I'm preg...". He cut me off.

>"Get your thing and Leave. I Will call the lawyer for the divorce". He said walking away.

>Twenty years old Stella Summers thought She had the perfect life, wonderful husband.

>Well that was before a misunderstanding ruins their life. What happens when they meet five years later?"
>>
>>39170560
That just sounds like women crave relationships full of drama and abuse. Not at all surprising.
>>
>>39169084
>lifting for girls

kys already
>>
File: 1503064021794.png (68KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1503064021794.png
68KB, 500x428px
>>39170613
>>39170560
Women are absolute trash and I'm not even joking or memeing.
>>
>>39170560
Homestly, I found that websitr trying to read free books because fictionpress died and that place took over. Was shocked to find it was all smutty teenager fantasies.
>>
File: cool.png (216KB, 550x818px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
216KB, 550x818px
>>39169084
Here's a realistic version of that comic
>>
That'd be like women pretending to be anime girls, some things just don't work in real life.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.