[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: hero.png (496KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
496KB, 1024x576px
Is there any reason to do whats right anymore? To try and be like a hero?

I swear the dream that being selfless and sacrificing yourself for the greater good will ultimately help you and the world is over. Every day I see nihilistic degenerates laughing their asses off. To the most shallow shit too. Capitalist produced technology as well as the overall disrespect for culture these days has turned people into soulless nobodies. I Grew out of nihilism because people were telling me its for edgy teens and I agreed with them. But I don't see it now. If this nihilistic behavior is giving people joy while I'm suffering what the fuck am I doing?
Maybe nihilism is the best ideology in this day and age because otherwise you'll go insane. The world doesn't make sense anymore.

Unis are passing people with As more than ever. Everybody is laughing about lying on their CV and then getting in because they're a minority. These people never get consequences for their actions. They just blatantly give zero fucks and it works.
I hate how much fun they have cheating in life. Overheard this chick laughing about how naughty it is that she can get any guy to do her homework for her. They gloat about having guilty pleasures like its something to show off.

My "white" uni campus is 65% Asians with punch-able faces. They don't even try to speak English in this English country. They all have dead eyes.
These Asians have brain-dead written all over their faces and would of gotten beat by bullies if masculinity wasn't killed 30 years ago. In my family and my entire life I've been called a pussy loser but compared to these people I'm an alpha.
You just know they can't comprehend what 'honor', 'loyalty' or anything like that even means. All their philosophies are just rationalizations so they can do whatever the fuck they want all the time guilt free. "My body my choice", now they can take all the drugs they want.
>>
File: asian.jpg (30KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
30KB, 625x415px
Was nihilism is for 13 year olds a meme? Because all the adults here embrace it and are happier than ever.

In Dan Harmons' words:
>Jerry wants to be a good father. He wants to be macho, he wants to be rich, he wants to be a provider and keeps being told by the universe rick represents that that's a stupid goal that will always fail. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2grEPn7rg
Jerry being the only person on the show trying to do whats right.

I want the truth. If turning my brain off and becoming another degenerate is going to make me happier and more satisfied than respecting culture and hard work I'll do it.
>>
I just turned 19 and I'm confused: the post
>>
>>39169067
What's the answer then?
>>
>>39169188
Be the change you want to see in the world.
I have no respect for Ghandi but this quote from him is good.
>>
>>39169213
I'm not asking what I should do. I know what I 'should' be doing.
What I want to know is if doing the right thing is going to make me more content and happy than amoral hedonistic behavior. If it won't than I'm not gonna try to be good ever again.
>>
>>39168978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0O8UC72O4
this should help you
>>
>>39168978
>My "white" uni campus is 65% Asians with punch-able faces.
Australia?
We're being colonised by the fucking Chinese.

And yes, I agree with you, society and the world have deteriorated and gone insane.
Wanting the same kind of society your grandparents had apparently makes you a crazy reactionary.
Individualism has been taken to its radical extreme, nobody sees themselves as part of a collective to contribute to.
Nobody wants to have a family, nobody wants to have kids.
It's horrible.
I want to live my life knowing that there was more purpose to it than money and cumming.

I keep going because I feel like things are going to change soon, it feels like everything is reaching a boiling point.
Probably too late for me to be able to enjoy the fruits of it, but at least I can help contribute to making sure future generations will have a better world than this one.
>>
>>39169307
you already know the answer to this
you sound like you wouldn't be happy conforming to a lifestyle you despise just to be accepted by people you don't respect, but I could be wrong
>>
>>39168978
God isn't dead, we just abandoned Him. Remain faithful and loyal to the end anon
>>
>>39169188
To get an answer you must first have a question.
To me it seems like you have a false nostalgia for things that never were, you seem to think that things were fairer in the olden days, that people did the right things and heroes still roamed the land, people have been writing about these issues for as long as writing has existed, and the past is always golden, but objectively, the last 50 years are probably the best shape humanity has ever been in, even though technology is eroding humanity, I still think it's better than tribal conflicts and dying of a cold, even if it leaves you without purpose.
I would also advise you to not put so much stock into ideologies, because humans instincts are instincts for a reason, they don't follow some arbitary code, Ayn Rand had a freeloader for a husband and died on government gibs, even determinists glance both ways before crossing a road etc.
I think Mckenna said it best, your life is unique to yourself and you have to figure out things for yourself in your own journey.
>>
>>39168978

I wish i could be greedy and care less, but thats not how i am.
Remember always who you are. Always.
>>
>>39169331
Auckland New Zealand. I blame my parents generation for this mess.
>>39169357
I don't respect them but I think their lifestyle would be very easy to slip into.
>>39169470
The first thing I typed in the OP was the question. I understand that in times of knights there was lots of disgusting people but at least most people had a sense of what honor was.
It doesn't matter if things were worse in the past because in my question I'm talking about right now. The nostalgia issue is fair but that wasn't the issue I wanted answered.

In these times (regardless of how it may of been better or worse before) doing good and being honorable doesn't get recognized as a virtue fairly. Also people are being proud of their vices and guilty pleasures.
So it seems to me that if turning my brain off and becoming another degenerate is going to make me happier and more satisfied than respecting culture and hard work than there is a fair argument to be made to become another hedonist.
It is also a very good time in the market to become a nihilist as the people today don't look down on them as much as they used to.
>>
>>39169331
umm conservatism and nostalgia fueled ideas are literally reactionary, they are a reaction to certain circumstances.
>>
I fucking hate those degenerate scum. Hate that life isn't fair. How these fat pacific women at my uni non-stop laugh and never have neurotic thoughts. Not one good day.
I'm gonna find a way to get brain damage so I can be like them.
>>
File: 1497931094021.jpg (138KB, 1280x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1497931094021.jpg
138KB, 1280x1580px
>>39168978
If theres anyone thing ive learned its that what comes around gos around.
Especially if youre a robot, since you dont have the social skills to get away with nasty shit.

Karma is real, but doing good things will mostly bring nothing in return.
Its almost always better to just stand and observe life.
>>
>>39171483
Bagahagagagaggagagaggaga you fuck! Smoke weed!
>>
>>39169188
>ask what's the answer
>get 2 troll responses
had to check and see if i was on /b/
>>
>>39172768
>>39168978
The answer is to stop focusing on what everybody else is doing and focus on what you're doing. If you were really any good, you wouldn't have to worry about competition from roasties or slopes.
>>
>>39168978
Agreed OP. Look at the men who stormed the beaches at normandy into machine gun fire towards certain death. Think about the steel balls it took to do that. These men were not 10/10 chads with huge bank accounts and James Bond like personalities. But many of them came home to beautiful wifes. This form of masculinity is looked down upon in society today. These so called "chads" are not chads at all, they are soft, nihilistic, and do everything they do to pander to women. True masculinity isn't even valued by women anymore. Its all about vanity.
>>
>i hate capitalism it's so nihilistic
>I'm poor and nihilistic

every time
>>
>>39168978
I hate asians as well OP

some times I think other races are good proof of a devil.

also you're mad at white women for being degenerates who hate white males
>>
>>39168978
asians are just perfect slaves for whatever time they happen to be in, they're like the rising water of the times destroying everything sacred, meaningful or hopeful in life.

Asians are soulless, efficient and psychopathic as well as manipulative. They don't share the same longing for virtue or justice you see in other races, they exist solely to destroy the white man which is why they tend to be left leaning to gain special minority victim status while also hating blacks with a passion.
>>
>>39174445
Normandy cucks aren't a good example.

Yeah, there is no returning to the 1950's ideal. Look at some Ghengis Khan quotes about being God's punishment and become a misanthrope, except these 'people' aren't human but soulless NPCs. Becoming a bully is absolutely right especially with cunts, they all want to be strangled to death.
>>
File: 1503118164461.jpg (449KB, 886x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503118164461.jpg
449KB, 886x1000px
>>39168978
>>39168978
I know, OP. I know. It hurts. It hurts every day. Our way has been lost. The devils that call this earth home will have the world they so richly deserve.
>>
>>39174588
nazis gave into the nihilism and sold their souls for some fleeting feelings of victory in the face of brutal nature and doomed the white race to a thousand years of darkness.
>>
File: 1466440398763.png (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466440398763.png
282KB, 1920x1080px
> Waaaa, waaaa my dear spooks are ded and people only care about sex, DAE know le this sad feel? :'(

Originally kys my dude.
>>
>>39174712
>make sex the only value
>make women the gods of this world by default
>watch the depression that ensues
>then torment them
>>
File: vicky_dad.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
vicky_dad.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
We are quickly reaching a turning point, what you see and feel is the consequence of the western world (and culture) pulling back. When I mean western world I mean those virtues that were held in high regard in Western Europe (honor, respect, hard work, mercy, dignity, strength and so on). We conquered the world then rested on our laurels thinking the great America would always lead with the torch but it wasn't so. Amidst Anglo countries lies a sickness. They thought they had won the Cold War but the marxists played the long game, they infected education and because everyone goes through education one way or another they carry the sickness with them into new generations. Within two years we will have another economic depression on our hands (reminder Brexit happens in 2019) and with tensions running high socially there could ugly things happening.

You need to ride the tiger. Let this civilization collapse and be prepared. Some people like you will still try to fight back against the tide and we should be grateful to them but it's little too late. Remember what goes around comes around.
>>
>>39174811
>just be chad
>not enough chads is the problem

this is actually a real complaint in the normie world it seems

you will never be chad and you will never get a gf
>>
>>39174811
>implying you or any of us would survive the societal collapse or just live in pure shit worse than our current situations
>>
File: 1500756194081.jpg (161KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1500756194081.jpg
161KB, 607x608px
>>39174811
Did you even read OP?

His problem is with capitalism not marxism, you should be thrilled at the state of the modern world, the weak who cannot thrive are perishing and those who deserve money and power get it. You can't tell people to ride the tiger while also glorifying slaves to the system.

just give up white boy
>>
File: f-f24887608c66.jpg (216KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f-f24887608c66.jpg
216KB, 853x1280px
>>39174872
You remember that experiment with the rats who lived in an overcrowded environment and there weren't enough females for every male rat? The male rats went violent, were more stressed and lost their fur except for a small group (the "beautiful ones") who had perfect fur, were perfectly healthy but weren't interested in procreating, only eating. It's like that on a global scale.

The average human in an Asian male. There aren't enough females for everyone. Look at those recent rallies in the states, it's all angry 20-something virgin dudes. When men can't procreate or raise a family they will get violent.

We think we're above nature but that isn't true, we are animals and, even if unconsciously, as social animals follow the natural order.
>>
>>39175059
>those who deserve money and power get it.
Kek.

There is no deserving here. Our human values are distorted by capitalism, in this system only what makes money matters. If burning a whole forest down makes someone money the will find a way to do it.
>>
>>39175078
women are still going after alphas and chads, I'm not sure what you're complaining about. Asian males are good in the job market.

oh I see, you want welfare bux for white males just like feminists want welfare bux for females.
>>
>>39175206
>if a man creates something and sells it for money he doesn't deserve the money

how do you justify this is wrong but living in a world where the biggest brute is dominant is perfectly fine?
>>
>>39175208
No I want every man to at least have a chance at a happy life but the world is now global. We have to share, be cogs in the system and let Chad have his amazing wife and life while us betas suicide. It is the sad reality.
>>
File: GXpRQYf.png (722KB, 969x541px) Image search: [Google]
GXpRQYf.png
722KB, 969x541px
>I'm a young idiot and have been misled by other retards to believe people were better in the past

The people trying to make you feel this way are pathetic. You want to feel selfless and work for the greater good of your in group, but look at your in group. It's a couple dozen fascist losers that quite their rally when it's not even halfway over. Do you want to be pathetic like them?
>>
>>39175271
everything you proposed is beta suicide, you literally hate betas, that's the core of your ideology. Hitler hated betas, everyone hates betas, our system is probably the best for betas it could be.
>>
>>39174630
What are you talking about? In what way did the Nazis "give into the nihilism?"
Is this your best understanding of post-modern revisionist history as instructed by Professor Goldberg?
>>
>>39175293
>T-they're lying! They're trying to mislead you about their true intentions!
>Antifa and the left don't do the exact same thing!
>See? They're outnumbered. As we all know, you should give up when you're outnumbered.
>The worst thing in the world is to be excluded from the social in-group despite its constant vacillation!

You are the literal definition of a cuck, anon.
>>
>>39170276
>I don't respect them but I think their lifestyle would be very easy to slip into.
Which would likely lead you into you hating yourself and what you've become.
>>
File: ucWojAd.jpg (134KB, 1242x967px) Image search: [Google]
ucWojAd.jpg
134KB, 1242x967px
>>39175396
It's ok, one day the mean ladies will stop criticizing your video games.
>>
>>39175347
maybe that was a poor way to put it, but still true, saying all of life is a brutal struggle for survival and then trying to remove everyone's sense of individuality to turn them into slaves doesn't seem so much better then being a worker drone for money and status
>>
>>39175314
Yeah? Why would anyone want to be a beta? A beta is required for a Chad to exist.

Hitler wanted to elevate his people to something greater, I can never failt him for that. He as well as his group of nazi associates like Himmler, Goering, Heydrich etc were all betas trying to at least achieve something.
>>
>>39175473
>feminism
>wanting power for white males interests is bad
>wanting power for female interests is good

they all end up being crypto communists
>>
>>39175493
You're just admitting your answer for betas lack of dignity is to literally cuck yourself for chad and Stacey.

see how deep the mental illness goes?
>>
File: Nazis Lose.jpg (124KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis Lose.jpg
124KB, 540x800px
>>39175533
>white male interests
So what are white male interests besides throwing 6 million Jews into gas chambers then then getting so utterly blown the fuck out that you become the fifth most powerful country in Berlin? Do you just like tanks with shitty transmissions?
>>
>>39175591
I'm not a wheraboo I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Fascists worshiped german women and I hate women.
>>
I never mentioned the word "white" in my posts btw. It seems a completely American-centric concept of race, which is why they are having such a hard time.
>>
>>39175616
My bad, I thought you were the Nazi ITT.
>>
>>39175639
europeans calling americans racist while bitching about asians is funny
>>
>>39175650
I might as well be to the modern liberal scumbag.
>>
>>39175657
the person bitching about asians is from straya or nz
>>
>>39175673
You poor thing, just stay strong and meanies will stop calling you sexist eventually :(
>>
File: 1351099826378.jpg (134KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1351099826378.jpg
134KB, 333x500px
>>39168978
It's the pursuit for meaning and morality in a world that lacks both that drives men insane with a lack of fulfillment. People are simultaneously more ignorant than they've ever been before and less ignorant than every previous generation. We have access to information and news from around the world at the click of a button, but most people have no idea what to do with it. It's just endless shit being pushed into our brains so we can barely process it before the next piece of shit takes its place. War, famine, riots, protests, political scandal, bigotry -- we're privy to all of it. An 8 year old can boot up his Facebook to play Candy Crush and close the tab having learned about the outbreak of war in some skullfuck country halfway across the world.

And the end result of all this constant information is that we grow either hypersensitive or completely desensitised. We either align our own senses of identity with all these groups and causes so we can feel like we have some sort of power and control over the universe's downwards spiral or we try to shut it out with irreverence and a dedication to our own problems. And both sides despise one other because they see each other as the enemy of peace and prosperity and our ability as a species to just be happy.

In that natural, constant state of conflict and dissatisfaction, nihilism thrives. Why care? You can't change the direction in which society is heading. You're constantly being told how bleak your future will be if you don't do this or that. you're constantly worried that today will be the day where you wake up to find that your country is at war or that some imbecile pressed the big red button to blow us all to shit. And if the options are living in fear and trepidation of the world finally collapsing in on itself or trying to bury your head under a surfeit of memes and escapism, why the fuck should you while away your days crying out for salvation and sanity in an uncaring void?

Why care?
>>
>>39175679
and he's a hypocrite, if you hate asians out perform them at least. What's really going on is OP can't get a gf and expects to be swimming in pussy and not act with any humility like an asian male.

>>39175698
feminist tactics 101
>you think genders are social constructs
>however if a male disagrees with you then call him a little bitch

your all so see through
>>
>>39168978
I don't know if you can choose to be nihilistic. It's just a phase you go through. At least I don't have the ability to freely choose what I care about. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>39175473
Nice argument. It's good that you don't embarrass yourself by trying to discuss things you don't understand.
>gamergate
Pathetic.
>>
>>39175481
>Remove sense of individuality
>By promoting a sense of social, cultural, racial and historical identity
Anon, I can tell you're a thinker. You're better than this. The truth is seldom met with applause.
>>
File: 1503160895215.jpg (40KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1503160895215.jpg
40KB, 400x558px
>>39175768
Great post, anon.

Read originally.
>>
>>39175768
This is just the self fulfilling prophecy of a loser's mindset.

>everyone is me
>>
>>39168978
you might want to learn what nihilism is
>>
>>39176115
What a pointless response.

You wanted to know why nihilism is so popular so I gave you an answer based on my own observation. I'm no nihilist myself, but I'm able to surmise why someone would be a nihilist through this magical thing called EMPATHY.
>>
File: 1502780675651.jpg (76KB, 460x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502780675651.jpg
76KB, 460x550px
If you believe what you are saying then you should rightfully wish that the nuclear war starts already and basically ends humanity.

but there is a price to existing with that information, OP. You know whats good and whats bad. Be good, do not perpetuate the cycle of random violence it only breeds more. Become a bastion of righteousness, OP and love it.
>>
>>39175768
No one can tell anyone why to care. Meaning is subjective. There is always a middle path between two extremes.
Nihilism and nationalism are not contradictory belief systems.
You can still fight even if you believe all hope is lost.
>>
>>39176174
That's true, but some people get it into their heads that there is a more objective quality to life. They believe that there's an objective, quantifiable meaning that they have to find and when they realise that things are not that simple, they become submerged in a quagmire of aimlessness and despair. Their egos won't allow for the reality in which there's no karma or higher power or "just deserts" and we're all just a bunch of sparks of consciousness puttering around towards nonexistence and, because of that, they lose their will to keep going forward. Hope can't thrive on a foundation of despair.
>>
>>39174630
Yah, nah.
>>
>>39176306
>He thinks there's no karma or higher power
Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>39177396
>he believes in karma

obviously that does not exist.
>>
>>39175591
nevva foiget da six gorrillion!
>>
File: 1502450658425.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502450658425.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>39168978
Well OP you could always go Fucking postal and kill some Fucking antfia fuckewts good old Hotline Miami style
>>
>tfw have attempted heroism only for life to kinda slap you
>tfw life has both playful and bitch slapped you for trying to be a hero
>tfw your shot at heroism has actually caused more problems in some situations
>By trying to help others you've actually hurt others
>Like some asian girls but they don't like you because you're too stupid or weak in some way
>Like some white girls but they don't like you because you're too weak
>Like some black girls but still too weak
>Like latinas but not sexy enough and still too weak and stupid to handle the sexy sassiness

Oh well at least there's cats
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.