[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Painful Stories of Rejection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: rejection2.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rejection2.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
What's your most painful moment of rejection? Romantic, friendship, job, anything.
>>
When I was 15 I applied for a job at the McDonalds where my burst friend worked but didn't get the job.

I think that's the only time I've been rejected. Only time I can remember at least.
>>
>>39169021
How the fuck can an r9k poster never have been rejected?
>>
>>39169236
Likely 10/10 failed chad
>>
>>39169236
Because he's never tried.
>>
>>39168517
Who the fuck are you and why should we tell you anything? Eat shit
>>
>>39168517
>9th grade
>talking to qt for a few months and texting regularly
>work up the courage to ask her out one day after school
>"I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?"
>"Sorry no."
>"A-are you sure?"
>"Yes."
>Walk back to group of classmates who wanted to witness the spectacle from afar. Shake my head "No" as I walk back.
>Told by a classmate later that she said "No" because I reminded her too much of her cousin.
>>
>>39168517
met 2 irish backpackers at the pub. drink and talk with one all night. we walk to get kebabs and catch a cab home together. she tells her mate she wants to fuck me but won't because i was "too young" and "too inexperienced" for her. i get out the cab once it pulls up at mine and they leave. i was 18 (virgin) and she was about 24. that was the last time i went out beside for work or uni. that was 2.5 years ago.

that was the closest i ever came to losing my virginity. still think about it to this day.
>>
Got rejected by my oneitis in a game of spin the bottle at a party when I was 15. I fucking knew it would land on her. I just knew it. She just flat out said she wouldn't kiss me. My friends started pressuring her a bit saying she would have to sit out and she just said, "fine."
Spun again. Landed on another girl I had pursued months earlier who had told me she just wanted to be friends in the end.
She also refuses. Said I would just not play and tried to leave but friends insisted I stay and started getting really defensive for me which just made me feel even worse.
Third spin girl kissed me but still felt like absolute shit and just wanted to go home. Don't think I even spoke much for the rest of the night.
>>
>get rejected from hundreds of jobs after college due to inexperience
>finally get job after a year of trying
>get fired in 1 week due to having the skill level of a noob
>>
>>39169834
How bad were you? If they were willing to hire you it's strange they wouldn't stick with you through the teething period.
>>
>>39168517
I got rejected by the Army. I got my soul crushed when I couldn't qualify cause I was underweight. Now, they would only hire women. Now I have mixed feelings about this.
>TFW Australian.
>>
Didn't pass the final Google interview.
>>
Fuck these are pathetic painful moments

>be me
>be 15
>fall in love with girl in my drama class
>we were real good friends (citation needed)
>she keeps me as an orbiter, I was oblivious at the time.
>convinced she likes me as well
>one day we are alone together
>deicide fuck it I'll go for it
>say that i have feelings for her
>she says she does too. (its for this reason I will never trust women)
>ask if I can kiss her (I regret saying that to this day, trust me I know its beta as fuck)
>she leans in
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>gets
>real
>close
>suddenly pulls back
>"oh my fucking god never touch me again"
>let my stomach hit the FLOOOOR!
>storms off
>im in tears, this women I loved just stomped my heart in
>she takes two weeks off school, her friends say that I forced her into a kiss, felt her up etc
>move schools a few months later, my name forever tainted
>people wonder why I don't like women
>>
>>39169866
If you don't have a vagina, it's not your fault. Our military has been actively favouring female recruits over men for (((diversity))) for almost a decade. You shouldn't have mixed feelings. You should be mad.
>>
>>39169861

It was remote desktop support. I know how computers work, but I didn't know all the different software they wanted me to use. They weren't okay with giving me time to learn it. All the IT guys in here are gonna call me a retard, but that was my first ever IT job. I am completely a noob at IT.
>>
>>39169917
>ask if I can kiss her (I regret saying that to this day, trust me I know its beta as fuck)
>she leans in
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>gets
>real
>close
>suddenly pulls back
>"oh my fucking god never touch me again"

I know women change their mind at the drop of a hat but what happened?
>>
>>39169954
She was a cruel bitch plain and simple. And a deceptive one at that. She knew she could play the victim, and get away with it
>>
>>39169866
its pretty fucked. what a gay meme theyre pulling. "what, im sorry? youve been training for years and fit the job much better than 95% of the females applying? please fuck off, girls only club now." once we get fuckin stomped in the next major battle with a 50/50 female squad. then theyll learn and cry for males to come back
>>
I'm sure I told this story at least twice on here.
Basically I had this crush on this australian chick and pushed myself into chad status.
>went to the gym.
>became somewhat decent at extroversion.
>saved money.
>ate healthy.
>Wasn't socially retarded for like a year.
Then crossed the ocean to be with her.
In the end she chose to stay with her abusive ex.
I ghosted her.
>>
>>39169988
It won't even be after a curb stomping, the second there is a war they will open up admissions or employ a draft because they know the current marching patrol will simply be incapable of proper defense.
>>
>>39169941

In addition to that, I applied to be a janitor once, and got a rejection letter saying I "didn't have the qualifications".
>>
>>39170012
i hope they work their shit out. i want to join as a medical technician (at uni now) and work my way into a combat rescue paramedic type of role. now theyre gonna tell me to get fucked even when im willing to give a better paying job and safety in the civy world. im absolutely furious about it. ive been working the last 4 years to join
>>
>>39170028
I would've called back in that instance and asked for clarification for what qualifications I lacked and what sort of training I could gain to improve myself for future roles in that industry.

The dumb HR cunt on the other end trying to bullshit her way through that would be priceless.
>>
File: 82937429.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
82937429.png
47KB, 632x852px
There's a lot, but OP's pic brings back memories from school. When I was on third grade, the other kids didn't let me play with them because I was "too short".

I'm 26 now, 5'3 manlet.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.