[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if somebody fapped to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (215KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1280x848px
How would you feel if somebody fapped to you
>>
>>39168171
It's happened to me and it's pretty sexy desu.
>>
Flattered probably.
>>
>>39168171
Would feel pretty good. Its nice to know someone got to have a fleeting moment of happiness.
>>
>>39168171
I knew a girl and a guy that have both fapped to me and it made talking to them very awkward for awhile. Kind of embarrassing.
>>
>>39168171
It would be a great confidence booster, even if they were ugly I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>39168171
I want someone to fap to me. It would make me feel appreciated.
>>
>>39168171
I'd just tell them if they'd ask I'd have sex with them
>>
>>39168171
im sure it has happened, and i couldnt care less

it doesn meant they love me, and it doesnt mean i love them
>>
It'd be the most action I've ever gotten.
>>
>>39168171
Pretty indifferent.
Same for schlicking.
>>
>>39168171
That sounds like it would be a really cool experience and for once that somebody might actually want me sexually. But what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>39168171
A few girls have done that to me while in VC
It's hot af
>>
>>39168171
I know like half a dozen have
seducing people is so much fun
>>
Nobody has mentioned doing so to me but I'm sure women have masturbated to me and perhaps even a man. It's too common a habit so I am sure most of the people in this thread have been jerked to or schlicked to.
>>
Nervous. If someone ever admitted it to my face I'd respond as I do in all situations: autistic rambling, choking, and scuttling away before the other party can respond.

Holy Christ, I have never enjoyed being alive on this earth.
>>
>>39168171
like phone sex or like private masturbation by themselves?
>>
>>39168171
Kinda flattered, I guess.
>>
File: pepe11.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
pepe11.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>>39168171
If it was some roastie I'd be disgusted
>>
>>39168823
Anon, I hate to break it to you but I think about you every night when I play with my crumpled meat flaps. You make my vagina sing.
>>
i have had cam sex before but i dont count that.

i assume someone has masturbated to me before though.
>>
>>39168171
couldn't comprehend it
i have a dick that rests inside my FUPA because i'm so fat/small dick
I also look like a manlier version of the pigeon lady from home alone 2

but if it did happen, i'd be flattered if it was a girl or gynoguy
>>
I can't even humor the thought because of how unlikely it would ever happen, but if it did I don't know if I'd be turned on or anxious because of it feeling too intimate for someone to be that close to me.

It feels really fucked up that someone even thinking about me or wanting to be near me feels too close for comfort at this stage.
>>
I've been posting nudes on 4chan since I was like 16. Plenty of anons have my underage dick saved lol. And I've seen a couple of anons post my dick, body and even my ass in appropriate threads. So there's them.
Plus all the Kik/SC bullshit.
And some girls I sent stuff to before we met for hookups from hook-up sites.
Don't have any definite proof of my female friends doing it sadly.

It's a nice feeling I guess, but in the end it's pretty much pointless if you don't end up together.
>>
>>39168171
I have send many many many nude pics and vids to people to which they fapped. It was the only thing that turned me on for the longest while. I kinda quitted doing it but those times were great. It feels really good if someone calls you cute and likes your body so much that they would waste a nut on you. Truly one of the best feelings I have felt.
>>
>>39168171
Flatttered most likely depending on who it was but probably upset or angry if it were either of the 2 girls who hurt me
>>
>>39169073
or maybe just depressed on that last note
>>
>>39169039
You should do so now
>>
>>39169145
I would but I never posted pics on 4chan itself. Always in private chat.
>>
>>39169283
Then give me your contact info
>>
>>39168171
Embarrassed.
I wouldn't know how to talk to them after that.
>>
I'd feel confusion.

The closest I've experienced to this was my best friend confessing right after he hit puberty he had a sex dream of me as a woman and fucked me.
>>
>>39168171
If they are a hot female then I'd have an inflated ego it'd make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
if it was a disgusting female then I'd be repulsed and ask them to stop and never think about me again.
if it was a male regardless of how much money fame or anything else I'd be repulsed by the action.
>>
>>39169420
Strange. I kind of want to fuck the female you too now.
>>
>>39168171
It would be a confidence boost 2bh, although if it has happened or does happen in future I'll never know
>>
File: 1496968227034.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496968227034.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>39168885
kek'd audibly for the first time this week
>>
Never happened to my knowledge, but it probably did. A lot of girls were into me in middle school.
>>
>>39168171
Flattered as fuck. I would want to talk to them even if they were a dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 715x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 715x723px
>>39168171
Exactly the same as I do right now. Pissed off about being trapped in this viscious cycle of being too swamped with modding my games for two years instead of playing them.
I already know of at least two girls that fapped to me during this time.
>>
>>39168171
Pretty good
I'd fap to being fapped to so then my fapper could fap to me fapping about them fapping about me
>>
>>39168171
Almost certain it's happened to me as I've had a gaybot confess his love before.
>>
It's happened to me multiple times. Makes me feel wanted, still lonely as fuck even if I do have a feminine frame.
>>
File: IMG_0094.png (311KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.png
311KB, 554x720px
Puzzled.
>>
>>39168171
Once you have splurted your seed into a woman your DNA will be part of her for at least half a century and will be there in the background remolding her. So the girls you fuck or whose mouth you splurt your goo into will be marked. They won't be able to get you off their mind, it's like when you drink a vampire's blood, the vampire becomes part of you, and no matter how hard she tries she will always be turned on by the thought of you plunging inside her. Also I know of at least a few girls have fapped to me, one of them outright told me she had right after she sent me a pic of her ass when I was around 16.

>TL;DR Men are practically vampires.
>>
A friend once told me she masturbated to me. Weird but good feel.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.