[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that you'll never in your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How do you cope with the fact that you'll never in your life kiss a beautiful girl, let alone make love to her or be her boyfriend?
I'm not even trolling, I'm genuinely curious: sometimes I feel like I don't care at all, like it's something that simply is that way, I can't do anything to change it so why bother?
Some other times it feels like I'm already dead and this is my personal, endless, merciless Hell.
And you?
>>
>>39167916
Hey wait a second I've done two of those things
>>
The former, I just don't give flying fuck.
>>
This feeling has started to ruin my fap sessions.
>>
>>39167916
>How do you cope
I don't
>why bother
Here to have fun
>and you
It could be worse, I could be not having fun on top of being all these non-things.
>>
>>39167916
I don't cope with it, being single forever constantly naws at the inside of my brain. Who woulda guessed that people aren't ment to be alone until they died. Ganna try and kill myself to make it easier.
>>
>>39167938
Isn't school time, kiddo?
>>
>>39167916
Tfw you'll never be an olympic swimmer is way worse for me anon, that shit looks irrelevant in comparison
>>
>>39167916
sauce on this model roastie?
>>
>>39168796
mirranda cosgrove
>>
I read a lot, watch some anime, drink, and I study computer science so I try to focus on that and not think so much about it.
But every once in a while I ponder over my romance lacking life and get really depressed.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
The sexual failure you have known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their inedible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough.
You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper.
An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be no neither redemption or deliverance
>>
>>39167916
Sometimes it really hurts.

I cope by chalking the whole thing up to hormones rather than any decision I am consciously making.
>>
I am someone who has experienced all those things, but I've never had a real relationship with a girl. I've had strong bonds with several girls, but never an official girlfriend. I'm okay with that. But I can tell you that when you've had sex, have had a girl interested in you, and at best had a girl who you liked feel equal interest in you, you begin to desire more. Just like when you've never ate something that's really good, you begin to desire it more. I can imagine for someone who has zero problems with getting girls, like Justin bieber, they don't even think about it anymore, it's just their life. someone like Justin Bieber has no more real desire to get a particular girl, because he's had the best of the best, and plenty of it. So it's all relative basically. Is the game of romance rigged, sadly, it definitely is. Can we do anything about it to reach a certain satisfaction, yes, but due to genetics, we all have a certain limitation, some limitations are bigger than others.
>>
tfw will never have a romantic fulfilling relationship with a below average looking girl with similar tastes
>>
>>39167916
Its pretty painful, even at 28 after having given up years ago. I now spend my time working towards building an honest country life out in the middle of nowhere in some beautiful area. I'm going to become a bitter, lonely, old hermit, and will die an unloved virgin. So I feel I might as well be /comfy/ in my loneliness and isolation. For now, it gives me something to take my mind off of it.
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (145KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
145KB, 650x650px
I cope with this by knowing that only 3 years from now i will develope my 30-year-old-khv-wizard powers, and with these powers i shall smite normies and further the glory of this board.
I also have a massive waifu collection that i use to fill the void
>>
>>39167916
it doesn't bother me in general at all. it only hurts when i meet a specific woman i like very much and know i can't be with her. that's only happened once. if i'd gone my whole life never meeting someone like that i wouldn't care about being alone.
>>
>>39167916
>I can't do anything to change it so why bother
you actually can, but that would take much effort, overcoming your fears and insecurities.
I know i could change something, but i dont know where to start or what to do.
>>
File: d0a.jpg (59KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.jpg
59KB, 716x1024px
>visit relative
>he's watching big bang theory
>sit and watch 1 episode
>all the nerds have girlfriends
>the indian character has a qt clearly autistic gf whos skinny, pale, and socially anxious
>realise that is just the kind of girl I want
>she's just a fictional character
>realise I have nothing
I hold it off as best I can, but sometimes it just sneaks up on me
>>
>>39168875
>muh diKKK
thank you based anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.