[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here /sinkpisser/? im 6'4 so pissing in sinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: sink.jpg (92KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
sink.jpg
92KB, 1280x960px
who else here /sinkpisser/?

im 6'4 so pissing in sinks is 90% of the time more convenient for me

i even piss in the sink at other peoples houses too
feels good mang
>>
6'3"fag here and i only piss in the sink unless i have company over
>>
File: jammin.jpg (25KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
jammin.jpg
25KB, 354x286px
>>39168680
based sink bois
>>
I did for a while but it started fucking up the sink and I didn't want to do damage so I started restricting it to toilet and shower.

6'4".
>>
>>39167900
I wonder OP, do you often get invited to a place twice?
>>
>>39169095
why wouldnt i? i piss directly into the drain with the water running
>>
>>39167900

I do this, its much easier and less noisy to just piss in the sink.
>>
>>39169103
I thought I was the only one, its so easy can just rest cock and balls on the sink too

Even better if you got a boner
>>
5'7"
still piss in the sink
>>
>>39169103
This, the urine doesn't splash, and the room doesn't smell after.
I always make sure I rinse out the sink to be sure every time.
No one will ever find out since I flush just to make a sound.
>>
>>39167900
I did when I had one in my room at university. Every single lad basically had a urinal in their bedroom.
>>
6'6 and a tiny dick which is impossible to aim with, if I don't use the sink then I'm almost guaranteed to get some on my trousers or shorts
>>
>>39167900
never at someone else's house but my sink my rules
>>
I thought I was the only one.
When I piss in the toilet it splashes and goes outside so I only piss in the sink.
>>
>>39167900
Weird
When I was in the fifth grade our school organized a trip to some camp place for 3 days for the fifth graders. My elementary school went to fifth grade but the school was being closed down after the school year so they thought a trip would be nice for us. I remember telling them how I thought it was gay to go to camp and they made me write an apology letter to the camp for calling them stupid and gay. Anyways, I went to the camp and it wasn't that bad but I remember that for some reason I didn't want to use the stalls so instead I just pissed in the sink. A fucking teacher walks in and everything went black after that. I remember them asking me if I was homesick or tired and they let me go lay down in some room somewhere. Still kinda bizzare, I don't know why I did. I currently do not piss in the sink. I was also like 5'3 in school. I was really short
>>
>>39167900
Fucking disgusting
I am also 6'4 but never do it
>>
>>39167900
Holy shit what is wrong with you people? This is disgusting; I can't believe what I'm reading. Manlets only from now on.
>>
>>39167900
6'6'' i piss in the sink only before going to bed while brushing my teeth.
I prefer pissing outside in our backyard, there is a blindspot so i can piss completly at ease. feels good
>>
>>39170682
This. Hate pissing in toilets. Sink evrytyme
>>
>>39167900
#JustChadThings

You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not funny.
>>
>>39168680
same here.beven same height. but i still piss in sinks when i can tho
>>
>>39167900
>i even piss in the sink at other peoples houses too
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Is this white culture? This radiates class and sophistication.
>>
>>39173536
you want everyone to hear you pissing into the water? It's so much easier to piss in a sink, even better if your at a hot girls house, then you can rest your cock and balls on the rim and imagine her washing her hands in your piss.
>>
File: le old man shrug.jpg (71KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
le old man shrug.jpg
71KB, 384x313px
>>39167900
>enjoy pissing in sinks because it's quiet and you don't need to flush
>do it all the time
>have to find something to stand on though because I'm 5'6
>sometimes pee in trashcans because it's even more convenient
idgaf
>>
My brother used to piss in the sink and in the shower but it smelled like a public toilet afterwards.
I yelled at him about it once and he stopped. I do it sometimes for fun but I rinse the sink a bit afterwards so it just takes more time than pissing in the toilet.
>>
I only piss in the sink, but its because I'm autistic about urine or toilet water splashing back on me from the toilet water, rim or floor. Sinks are close to my dick level so I just merge my piss stream on the side of the sink and it all goes sin smoothly.
>>
>>39167900
Stopped after I cleaned the pipe in another flat before I moved out.
Ugly residue that smells horribly like ammonia if you pour acid in.
>>
>>39173727
if you piss in the sink you need to let the water run a little bit after because otherwise the piss collects in the P trap and then start stinking the entire room as it gets old.
>>
>>39173768
+now I piss in a glas pitcher and pour it into the toilet. Basically light version of a piss bottle, just for convenience.
>>
The toilet is specifically designed to be pissed in and is usually like two feet from the sink. What the fuck is wrong with you people that you have to piss in sinks and trash cans and shit instead of the thing that is specifically fucking intended to be pissed in?
>>
>>39173888

A fucking normie like you could never understand. It's time for you to leave now. Fuck off and make sure the door hits you hard on the way out.
>>
File: a really smug cat.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
a really smug cat.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
>>39173888
And the anus isn't made to be a sexual orifice, yet homosexuals use it to satisfy their sex urges, in both animals and humans.
And you normalshits consider it completely natural.
So why can't I piss in a sink or trashcan again?
>>
>>lanklets
>>Uncivilised
Nothing new
>>
reporting in my negs
>>
>>39173938
Don't argue versus trips you huge faggot
If I ever find you coming around my sinks, I will shoot you in self defense.
>>
No, but the sink is where I usually dump out my piss bottles.
>>
>>39174395
not that anon but id say because other people wash their hands and then eat food with it and u just pissed in it
>>
>>39170620
H-how tiny are we talking here anon?
>>
>>39167900
Sometimes I slightly bend my knees in front of the sink and piss up and into the sink so the stream has an arch. In high school I also would piss in the sink in public places and all over the faucet/knobs just for the sake of doing it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.