[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do love science and space, but I am purposely NOT going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: eclipse.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
I do love science and space, but I am purposely NOT going to view the upcoming eclipse on the 21st only because it's getting the attention of so many fucking normies and it's the "big trend" now. It's truly disgusting to me to watch all of these vermin, these SCUMBAGS, care about "muh authentic glasses so I don't get blind hurr durr".

I don't want to blend in. I know it sounds pathetic, but I don't care.
>>
>>39167767
Absolutely OP
2024 eclipse is where it's at.
>>
>tfw live right outside the totality zone 2 hours away
>it's just close enough to be in reach but too far for me to actually care about it

oh well.
>>
>>39167767
Nigga, you act like this hasn't happened before. Just suck it up and stare at the sun, you snowflake.
>>
>>39167863
Don't you mean I act like this has happened before?
>>
Oof no one cares either you snowflake faggot
>>
Why do you take into consideration what normies will think, feel, and do?

Just do what you enjoy. Normies don't go out of their way and say "I'm not going to do that thing to spite that anon on that website." Look at that eclipse. It puts it all into perspective.
>>
>>39167876
No. Eclipses have always been a big thing. Ever since we knew that eclipses weren't cosmic events signaling that humanity was about to be fucked up, people have had eclipse viewing parties and events. Normies have always cared about eclipses. You aren't making a statement by not watching it. Not everything you do needs to be a niche thing to oppose the normies, you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>39167767
I value my vision so I'm gonna go blind watching some mediocre light show.
>>
Don't let something you have genuine interest in be ruined by normie scum, op. In the end, it's you who loses. I agree though it's disgusting to see how quickly these pieces of trash become interested in the latest fad/trend and how much this will suddenly become of the focus of their life and will be broadcasted/documented on their social media for the next few days. Fucking vermin indeed.
>>
File: 134640515435.jpg (170KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
134640515435.jpg
170KB, 1366x768px
>>39167767
>Want to watch eclipse
>Eclipse glasses sold out virtually everywhere
>Only ones available will ship out after the eclipse
>>
File: 1405608902668.jpg (132KB, 700x679px) Image search: [Google]
1405608902668.jpg
132KB, 700x679px
Will it make it temporarily seem like it's night?
>>39168047
And this
>>
>>39168047
>>39168078
Put a cardboard box on your head like all the other normies that didn't prepare ahead of time so I can laugh at how stupid you all look.
>>
Where do I have to be to view the eclipse?
>>
>>39168047
use a welding mask
>>
>>39168154
Within the band if you want to see the total eclipse. Otherwise you aren't missing out on much that you can't already view on YouTube.
>>
File: nasa_eclipse_map.jpg (166KB, 1085x551px) Image search: [Google]
nasa_eclipse_map.jpg
166KB, 1085x551px
>>39168154
>>39168245
Forgot the image
Fuck yourself robot
>>
>>39168206
Shade 10 or 11 isn't enough and that's all in stock locally.
>>
>>39168206
>tfw even fucking welding goggles are sold out here
>>
>>39168143
>watching an image of the sun on some shitty cardboard

what the fuck is the point then

might as well watch a video
>>
File: 1495339802462.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1495339802462.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>39167767
>Immmm speeshuuullllll
>>
>>39167767
Holy shit OP i was just spending my time getting pissed about this. Im going to be staring at the sun with no shitty plastic glasses. I think blindness is pretty /fa/ these days
>>
>>39169435
this is also the way how you watch cold spots in the sun
>>
I'm just hoping that there'll be a lot of clouds over the Totality band.

Imagine how pissed off the normies would be then!
>>
For fucks sake don't let the normies have this one too. There's so many things we can't do because it's considered socially awkward. I can't even eat nice food in a restaurant unless they have take out.

And now you're giving them the eclipse too? Go outside and see the damn eclipse for a moment at least.
>>
>>39169486
>phenomenon visible to every human being on earth at one point
>reee no normies allowed

This is a new level of retardation.
>>
>>39169591
You missed the point son. OP is saying he won't see it because normies are excited about it too. I don't give a shit if normies see it or not.
>>
I'm kind of hoping people go crazy when the eclipse happens and there's just a period of high crime and general chaos
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.