[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you work up the nerve to commit suicide? My dad has a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

How do you work up the nerve to commit suicide? My dad has a safe full of guns not ten feet from my room. It would be so easy to just walk in, grab one, and pull the trigger.
The difficulty comes in getting past that self preservation instinct.I want so badly to beat it, but I don't know how.
>>
The hard part is re-establishing that instinct to live after you fuck up.
>>
>>39167307
Do you want to talk about lt anon?
>>
>>39167307
Get a hold of a gun. Load one round, sit it down.

Get some whiskey or bourbon and pour a glass. Do something like take a shower and put on some comfy clothes, sit and listen to music for a while.

After drinking a few glasses if you still feel like shooting yourself pick up the gun, point to temple, pull trigger.

If not then unload the gun and put everything away and carry on.

Repeat as necessary.
>>
>>39167307
There's people out there that you can talk to to help you. And don't say some bullshit like "I'm too lazy to call the suicide prevention hotline" yet you can honestly say you want to kill yourself. And even if you don't care about living for yourself then at least think about how negatively it could impact others.
>>
>>39167511
I don't have any whiskey or bourbon here but my dad has a bunch of beers in the fridge. Would that be an acceptable substitute.
>>
>>39167577
I mean, yeah, I guess, if you wanna go out like that.
>>
>>39167307
The same way that people do anything that they would normally hesitate doing. Convince yourself that it wont hurt, that it will be over before you know it, hold your breath and close your eyes, ect.
Just be kind enough to not leave a mess. Do it outside. Some people suggest bathtub thinking that the blood will simply wash down the drain but the stringy bits will only clog it. And some forget that a high enough caliber bullet used for suicide (you dont want to fuck yourself up and live) will go through the head and will damage whatever room youre in.
If you fail to convince yourself that a bullet is the way to go, you can always do sleeping pills and alcohol. Youll be so drunk youll drift away before you know it. Just make sure its the right kind of pills. OD on things like aspirin/nsaids/certain other pills will cause internal bleeding rather than a simple brain shutdown, which is not only not as effective suicide-wise since it may take longer, it is very painful if you are conscious.
>>
>>39167599
I assumed the whisky was in this proccess specifically for the alcohol in it. Seeing as how I have none on hand, I figured the beer would work as a substitute.
>>
Don't use a fucking gun you faggot.
Your country is lucky they still have guns, don't add to the excuses to take them away.
>>
>>39167663
>tfw tried alcohol and sleeping pills
>tfw i wake up the next morning on my room
im glad it didnt work i chugged the rest of the bottle (9 pills) which was 99.99% chance to kill me. Glad they didn't.
>>
>>39167691
at least not with his own father's gun. Hang yourself in a big national park and wait for bears to eat you
>>
Anon it hurts to read these things.
>>
>>39167751
This, just find a big ass tree and jump from a branch
>>
>>39168426
... Also leave a note to people saying they couldnt have changed anything, don't make it harder for them. Honestly suicide is a pretty dick move on the people that love you
>>
>>39167307
>has access to the easiest method right at his house
>complains about instinct when its as easy as pressing a finger against a metal spring

Id be 10 years gone from this existence if i had it that easy. Here in noguns land, the self preservation obstacle involves a long painful noose or staring over a cliff.
>>
>>39168440
>hard on the people that love you

so continue to suffer because people think they want you around? we dont add anything to their lives anyway and they'll realise that after we're gone and get over it, "loved ones" dont mean shit
>>
File: IMG_0722.jpg (94KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.jpg
94KB, 600x526px
>>39167307
toastin in an edgy thread. AMA
>>
>>39169623
Wait could you explain this further? I'm just curious cuz I see other niggas in all palces saying they wanna die, and I do consider them friends and don't want them to die. Is taht just being a bother on you? You don't care about something like that? Or do you mean someone that's just a relative/acquaintance that you don't see on a regular basis?
>>
>>39167484

This anon knows what's up. Its really scary knowing that you have the guts to do it, either because you tried or at least wanted to and meant it.
>>
>>39167307
If you really wanted to, you'd take a deep breath, stand up, and do it.
Would take all of fifteen seconds, you could count them down and die before you thought zero.
Simple answer is you don't want to die.

Tell someone what you just posted. Dad would be a good start.
>>
>>39167307
if you can't do it then you don't want to die enough.
>>
>>39167307
Just practice by holding the gun in your mouth.

Sooner or later you'll get the urge to pull the trigger.

Good luck, anon. Americans are so lucky to have acess to guns.
>>
File: 1502734510655.png (1MB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
1502734510655.png
1MB, 1000x740px
First of all you got to keep in mind that its not easy to kill yourself. For nobody. Even for those who did it it took a lot of courage. But the good thing is that you only have to kill yourself once in a lifetime. And if youre choosing an all or nothing method like hanging (considering your feet dont touch the ground without a chance to escape), cyanide, jumping or train you only have to let go and thats the end.
There are ways to make it easier: alcohol, benzodiazepines (they really take your anxiety, but should not be used regularly) and meditation. Of course alcohol and benzos can screw the attempt up and make you lose control.
Of course you can think about things that make you wanna die (problems, nihilistic thoughts) but that are more of intellectual things that dont affect the anxiety about dying.
You gotta be brave for some seconds. Overcoming the will to live, the greatest will we have is a nearly superhuman achievement. It may hurt a bit, but it wont be long. Staying alive will hurt, too. And then you gonna die by heart attack, cancer, dementia or accidents which isnt painless either.
The thing about life is that youre gonna die. It doesnt matter if youre ready for it or if you feel good about it. Death isnt something extrapersonal it is just the organs quitting their job. Its up to you wether to make a big deal about it or not. Try to take the inevitable stoically and calmly. Maybe logical reasoning, meditation or benzodiazepines will help you.
>>
>>39167307
Anyone who tells you the self preservation instinct is you and not just your body is lying. If you take a lot of ambien and stay up you will not have the self preservation instinct, easiest drug by far to fuck yourself up with, just claim you have had trouble sleeping and getting it is a complete joke, it's regulated like benzos but suburban women abuse it so it's a joke to get a prescription for. It is about half as effective for men, so starter dose is 10mg, last time the survival instincts turned off was 70mg but ive got tolerance to it, it won't make you sleep just... More of a dream state of being "awake" but missing a lot of your feelings and inhibitions, it's a real fucked up drug
>>
>>39171589
Does it works the same with Seroquel?
>>
File: reviewbruh.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbruh.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
I'm not going to come in here and pull the usual chadnormie "don't do it anon!" but I will recommend that you get messed up on opiates at least once before you die if you're serious.
I would highly recommend but if there's any doubt in your mind don't even fuck with them. getting off them is a bitch. It's just something nice to lull you down and get you calm but don't do it when you're planning on committing suicide. You'll be nodding off before you pull the trigger.

Best of luck OP, I hope you can find what solution you want to take and that if you do commit suicide that it's swift and painless.
>>
>>39171931
I have never had seroquel but ambien doesn't make you tired, it makes you instantly fall asleep if you try, it's a hypnotic and its so fucked they use it on I think coma patients and it returns some function to their brains if they are not all there, along with fixing Parkinson's for a few hours, look up some of the research they are using it for and you'll see what I mean, I don't think they understand the effect it has on the brain completely
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.