[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be a cute girl? I wish I was born a girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: rnz0000.jpg (382KB, 835x1074px) Image search: [Google]
rnz0000.jpg
382KB, 835x1074px
What's it like to be a cute girl?

I wish I was born a girl.
>>
>>39166279
Every day is the best day of your life. People treat you with kindness and help you at every turn. Guys stumble over themselves to win your heart, giving you free stuff and attention whenever you want it. You get priority in the job market and are seen as non-threatening outside of it.

Life is literally easy mode when you're a cute girl.
>>
File: ,.....jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
,.....jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>39166279
>I wish I was born a girl.
fuckin same
>>
>>39166358
>>39166279
Why, anons? What makes you want to be a girl?
>>
>>39166279
You're as strong as marshmallows and cry when the sun looks at you wrong. There's a hole between your legs that bleeds every month. Society expects uselessness from you and will actively discourage you from having agency.
But, boobs.
>>
If I was a cute girl I could play games on twitch for beta bux
>>
>>39166418
life on easy mode

if you're a guy and you're not masculine people shit on you
>>
>>39166513
Why waste your time getting dirty beta bucks when you can get a Chad to buy everything for you? There's a reason why only nasty bitches are camwhoring on twitch.
>>
>>39166627
Besides the easy mode, why else would you desire to be a woman.

If it's easy mode you want, become chad.
>>
>>39166827
cute girls are easier than chad

chad still has to work
>>
>>39166827
because theres the chance of getting a cute r9k bf with enough neetbux to support both of you, living out of a tiny apartment in some nameless town, enjoying nothing but each others company and small town delights like drive in theater and big dreams with no crushing reality of the economy to smash them
>>
>>39166279
everyone wants to fuck you
>>
>tfw i wish i was a girl
>tfw not delusional enough to be trans
>>
File: Awoo.gif (338KB, 497x491px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo.gif
338KB, 497x491px
>>39167070
Even cute girls wanna fuck cute girls!
>>
>>39167063
We'll are you cute yourself?
>>
>>39167154
meh? id rate myself a solid 5/10(a perfect average), no higher. although i have some friends online who disagree, and rate me closer to 7 or 8
>>
File: Kirby.jpg (37KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby.jpg
37KB, 360x360px
You don't have to be born a girl. Just be a trap.
>>
>>39167178
Yeah I don't blame anons who what to be a girl to have an easier life. Most responses are "I want to fuck chad" or "I want to be a camwhorw" but your response was comfy. Get cuter and find your qt robot.
>>
>>39166279
they have a very high sexula market value and they are born rich. also they don't appreciate earning value like men have to by working hard and earning money.
>>
>>39166279
>dreamt the other night I was lelouchs little sister from code geass
>not blind but in a wheelchair
>everyone was super nice to me
>made me feel good
>pushed me around in my wheelchair and gave me watermelon flavored bubblegum

I'd give up my legs for that.
>>
>>39166440
Sounds like me already minus the vagina but everyone treats me like garbage. I'll trade.
>>
>>39167427
i unironically want to give up my left arm just so i can have a prosthetic arm with a compartment for my pocket stuff in the forearm.
>>
>>39167130
Same. It'd require a miracle for me to be a girl but i'd never cut my dick off.
>>
>>39167130
>trans
I don't think most men want to be 'trans' or a 'cute girl'. I've had the 'want to be the girl' fantasy for years and as I puzzled out exactly whats so great about being a girl, I realized it's because I like cute girls and if I was a cute girl then I would like being myself.
But then there's the cold hard reality of what that would mean. You wouldn't be you, so you wouldn't like girls anymore. You believe you'd have an advantage over others because you can string men along, which is precisely what most men hate about women.
By saying you wish you could be in control of others, in this case the 'cute girl', you're really saying that you have no worth as a person so you want it granted to you. However, this also means that your worth as a person is entirely dependent on others loving you for your appearance.
>>
>>39167442
I wish I could turn most of the space in my body into compartments so I could store all kinds of stuff inside
>>
File: 1487315663333.jpg (204KB, 1067x792px) Image search: [Google]
1487315663333.jpg
204KB, 1067x792px
dude originally same desu
>>
>>39167878
well if you want help storing dick in ur anus
>>
File: 1497793481840.jpg (106KB, 1018x763px) Image search: [Google]
1497793481840.jpg
106KB, 1018x763px
>>39166279
Ranze is ugly as fuck tho, her nose is an abomination
>>
>another one of these threads
how many times are you going to keep making these?
>>
File: img_0.jpg (694KB, 1441x960px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
694KB, 1441x960px
>>39168496
until I wake up as a cute girl
>>
>>39166440
You're as strong as marshmallows and cry when the sun looks at you wrong.
This is already the chase. And the whole "society expects uselesness from you" just seems something positive, not negative. Periods are a really small price to pay. I just wish I were a woman who has periods so I can bear a child one day. Instead of that I am trapped in an ugly body where I don't feel comfortable in.
>>
Gender dysphoria the thread RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>39166279
I would be alright if I woke up as an ugly girl honestly. I just want to be a girl.
>>
>>39166305
This also applies to guys, but maybe not as much. If you're born attractive as a guy you get so many social benefits (ie shit that would be creepy if done by anyone else becomes cute) and an equal amount of attention from women
>>
>>39168855
well that will never happen for either of us sadly
>>
Literally frenches. Life is for suffering
>>
You can get most things you want. Most guys you'll get close to end up liking you so you have your pick and don't have to try very hard to be loved. Even if you're a shitty person someone will love you. You end up questioning if people actually like you or the "you" they've pushed onto you. People tend to not take you too seriously and will encourage your lazy ways. Because why try when you're a cute young female right. If you don't have the cookie cutter good female persona you end up being slightly bitter and just wanting someone who will take you seriously, but if you're cute enough you know they'll be some snuck some day who will try for you even like that.
The periods aren't very bad, I tend to huff my pads since I enjoy the smell so if anything they're another plus.
>>
File: 1486177057751.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1486177057751.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>wanting to be a girl
I hope you faggots aren't serious
Girls become old hags, while boys become awesome experienced men. Even wrinkles look good on men.
Girls become more and more useless and boys do the opposite.
>>
I lived as a passable tranny for a couple of years simply because I could, I wasn't beautiful but I was definitely cute.

>doors opened for you everywhere
>EVERYONE is nice to you
>constantly have men looking at you
>a lot of pressure to look good at all times
>lots of free drinks
>everything you do is praised, even if it's mediocre
>all your male friends (the ones I knew after transition anyway) will try to hit on you at some point
>niggers and pakis to be avoided at all costs considering how aggressively they try to hit on you
>everything you say is automatically funny
>talking to people is easy as fuck, you don't really have to do anything but respond and giggle and shit

I'll try and think of more
>>
>>39169537
Can confirm all of these
also, don't forget:
>you're not viewed as a threat anymore
>people carry things for you
>people buy things for you
>You get free compliments and self reassurance every minute
>>
>>39166279
AGP scum!
>>
>>39169537
That's not life as a girl. That's life as a walking virtual signaling receptor. A crowd of SJWs would have treated you the exact same if you were simply a black man.
>>
Qt girl here

Feels like shit, everyone expects you to be extremely feminine
>>
>>39170148
>That's life as a walking virtual signaling receptor
Believe me or not but I did pass well or else I wouldn't have fucking transitioned to begin with. I didn't hang around with any SJW's (pretty much the opposite), had to actually tell guys (and lesbians) that I wasn't born female many times, confused the fuck out of nurses a few times too.

Not bragging, it was an incredibly degenerate chapter of my life but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>39166279
It's easymode. Unfortunately it's wasted because I'm an aspie hermit who ghosts everyone.
>>
>>39170251
But I want to be extremely feminine.

I feel like a guy like me and a girl like you should switch places. We weren't meant for this life.
>>
>>39170446
I hope nobody believes this roleplaying loser.
>>
>>39169038
except that women for most of the part arent wealthy and rich and even if you're hot guy you're still expected to have a good job and be the one who's financialy supportive

>>39169446
>Girls become old hags, while boys become awesome experienced men. Even wrinkles look good on men.
>Girls become more and more useless and boys do the opposite.
no, this is what virgins tell themselves to feel better about being virgins with no success with women. Unless you're rich, aren't balding and stay in good shape you don't become "attractive", quite the opposite. And although old age sucks for women, they still can find some beta provider and get easy fuck from desperate guys or milf lovers
>>
>>39167720
but i wanna be a lesbo girl...
>>
>>39170614
Why would anyone want to roleplay as a tranny? It's not something I'm proud of, I'd only talk about this anonymously.
>>
desu I would've liked to have been a cute girl without having to deal with menstruation

but that simply isn't possible without having some major biological defect with the baby maker
>>
I would have been a Stacy if I were a girl. Would've had a nice rack (based on my mother, sister, and female cousins). I would've been a bit taller than normal (maybe 5'8'' or so) and been very sporty, since I would've been encouraged to play sports like I was as a boy and my sister was too since my mother was a college athlete. Only the finest Chads would have been able to fuck me, and I would've settled down with the best of them.

If I were a girl I would've been my dream girl. I wish I could've been this qt, but I know I can't since magic isn't real and SJWs would have me mutilate myself with drugs and surgery to become a mockery of this girl. Maybe I'll clone myself one day and marry my clone once she grows up.
>>
I am girl nothing of your fantasies applies to me just a guy with non attractive female weak body, I wish if i was a guy at least i can approach women and can be physically strong but ... i will be fat robot anyway it's my destiny i guess
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.