[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sister problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jaime.png (116KB, 268x273px) Image search: [Google]
jaime.png
116KB, 268x273px
>older sister asks if I can play game of thrones
>go to get my laptop to find latest leaked episode
>she grabs my arm and pulls me to the couch, holding me there
>"that's not what I meant... I think we should play like Jaime and Daenerys ..."
>say "D-Do you mean Cersei?"
>"ugh anon you're such a fucking nerd"
>struggle and break free
what do? How do you solve problems with your family?
>>
>>39164334
If GoT has done one thing it's popularising incest and ushering in a new beautiful era of degeneracy.
>>
>>39164334
r9k is no place for incest fiction
>>
>>39164423
what about non-fiction?
>>
>>39164436
That is welcomed.
>>
>>39164334

go get her pregnant you fag!
make sweet love to her and bathe in the afterglow.
>>
I know this story is fake because normies don't consider GoT nerd territory and most of them hate Cersei so they would never want to role play as her.
>>
>>39164605
she's more experienced than me, i'm scared she'll laugh at me
>>39164654
are you kidding? She needs a recap after each episode and she initially did not believe me that the books were called "A Song of Ice and Fire" until I pointed it out in the opening credits.
>>
>>39164690
>i'm scared she'll laugh at me

she loves you and wants to turn you into her sex demon!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39164769
o-okay... I'll try my best...
>>
>>39164894
Lmao, good luck buddy
>>
OP is now looking into his sister's eyes while she deep throats him.
>>
>>39165078
i wish i could deny this
>>
>>39165702
elaborate with details
>>
>>39165811
well she didn't do deepthroat but when i came back she nudged my groin with her head playfully. i think she's just teasing me since I ran away. don't think sex is happening
>>
>>39165839

tell her you will play game of thrones any time she asks from now on.
>>
>>39165882
if it comes up again, I will. I think. Right now I'm in bed and she's supposed to be asleep too
>>
>>39165839
DO YOU THINK JAMIE WOULD JUST LET HIS SISTER TEASE HIM LIKE THAT? PIN HER DOWN AND TELL HER THAT THIS IS WHAT HORNY GIRLS LIKE HER DESERVE! YOU BETTER NOT PULL OUT EITHER ANON!!
>>
>>39165920
it would be nice to text her that and have wake up to it.

it would cement your feelings for her and let her know you want her.
>>
>>39165839
You have to fill her tummy with semen anon, it's your destiny
>>
>>39164654
Hold the fuck up. You're telling me a show that heavily features muh knights muh kings is NOT nerd territory? What kind of timeline am I living in here?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.