[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to lose weight when depressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: 1457463068748.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1457463068748.png
34KB, 700x471px
Alright, asking here, because /fit/ is a normalfag circlejerk and the only answer they can think of is "just do it brah".

How can I lose weight when I'm severely depressed and food is literally the only thing I enjoy anymore? And my depression is because of a lot of actually bad shit in my life that I can't change that other people caused, not some bullshit "chemical imbalance", so I'm not just going to "cheer up brah".

Losing weight isn't going to end my depression. Not by a long fucking shot. But I just simply want to lose some weight. That's it.
>>
>>39163632
Stop eating. Replace food with something else. When I was at my most depressed I hardly moved, and my body compensated by almost never being hungry and I lost a fuckton of weight. This is probably not healthy though.
>>
>>39163655
>Replace food with something else.
There is nothing else. I enjoy NOTHING. They don't make good movies, tv shows or video games anymore, the world is quickly becoming the worst hell imaginable - especially if you're poor, humans are just insufferable at this point, there is nothing to look forward to. Food's my last island in a sea of shit.
>>
>>39163696
Enjoy a worse life then because eating and being a fat fuck ain't gonna make things any better
>>
>>39163696
>I enjoy NOTHING
Fix that first, maybe? It's hard to break out of depression when there's nothing to break IN to. /nofriendz/ makes it hell too.

But also try a gym membership, if you can afford it. It's a lot easier for me to do things in a gym than at home, and the machines they have work your muscles way more efficiently and with way less back risk than a personal set of dumbbells.

Take care of your personal appearance, shave, wear clean clothes, etc. Personally, especially if I'm depressed, it helps my self esteem and my motivation a lot.
>>
>>39163775
Not making things much worse. Back to /fit/ with you.

>>39163790
>Fix that first, maybe?
Oh boy, are you from /fit/ too?

>It's hard to break out of depression when there's nothing to break IN to.
Yeah no shit, Sherlock. Man I wish we could bottle internet genius and sell it to millionaires. Then they'd all become severely retarded and hurry up and collapse this end stage capitalism bullshit.

>But also try a gym membership
Confirmed absolutely retarded. There is literally no reason to ever go to a gym. Ever. I have weights at home.

>Personally, especially if I'm depressed, it helps my self esteem and my motivation a lot.
That's because you're "middle class white 20 year old male" """"""""""""""""depressed"""""""""""""""".
>>
I had the same situation, but when I wanted to lose weight I started starving myself. When you start not eating you'll feel horrible for roughly the first two day, but after that it's very blissful. Your mind is much clearer, your belly doesn't hang out as much, many depraved thoughts simply go away, and probably the best of all: you'll feel like you have control over something in your life for once. The best part it that after doing this a few times you'll see eating for what it really is, namely something you do to keep your body's energy in check. However the portion sizes to do that are way smaller than what humans today like to gourge on daily, and you'll also see that as a somewhat disgusting act of gluttony.

Everyone should try it at least once, the serenity and bliss is unmatchable.
>>
>>39163915
This doesn't really work. I starve myself every few months. The hunger just returns. And the depression doesn't go away. If I had any real opportunity in life (no not just for a shit hamster wheel job for a near-poverty income), then I wouldn't be this depressed.
>>
>>39163905
>are you from /fit/ too
No, I'm straight.
>no shit Sherlock
So you're saying you agree.
I'm speaking from experience here, last week I spent multiple days doing absolutely nothing and being depressed when I really did need to do things. I'm being vague in my original post because if I knew a foolproof method I wouldn't be browsing this board.

>gym membership is retarded
I thought so too, until I joined one so I could use their showers because I was homeless. It's really a different experience, and I don't mean socially because I spoke to nobody, as far as motivation goes. And physical activity really can help with depression, it's a chemical issue.

>middle class
see the part where I said I'm homeless a little ironic being employed as a homebuilder while homeless myself.

>20yo
26 desu, also physically ugly, half-blind, hearing-impaired, and socially retarded. But at least I almost never want to kill myself anymore.
>>
>>39164067
>But at least I almost never want to kill myself anymore

Show me the way, senpai
>>
>>39163632
>>39163905
You're begging for advice yet acting like a smug asshole. I'm from fit faggot and I saw this exact post there. You didn't get spoon fed the answers you wanted so now you come crawling here? Fuck your self fat boy you aren't ever going to make
It.
>>
File: 1371331719332.jpg (163KB, 1404x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1371331719332.jpg
163KB, 1404x1030px
>>39163632
>the only answer they can think of is "just do it brah".
That is the answer though, there is no way of getting around this. Start pounding down them oats and hit the gym you fucking bitch.
>>
>>39164067
>So you're saying you agree.
No, I'm saying you're retarded and just stating the obvious.

>I'm being vague in my original post because if I knew a foolproof method I wouldn't be browsing this board.
Well at least you're being fucking honest, unlock the scourge that are blue boards.

>I thought so too, until I joined one so I could use their showers because I was homeless.
Not homeless so there's no benefit.

>And physical activity really can help with depression, it's a chemical issue
No it's not, you retarded ass faggot. My life has been an absolute wasteland since birth: terrible family, disabilities, crushing poverty I'll probably never escape, humanity has lost its fucking mind, living through the apocalypse I'd been predicting for years. If you're not a rich sociopath, this planet is literally Hell. "Changing my focus" or "going outside" isn't going to fix how wretched living among what passes for humanity in this modern dump is.

>a little ironic being employed as a homebuilder while homeless myself.
You sure do have normalshit mentality though. Probably lukewarm IQ. It's not ironic at all. This is the fate mankind chose. Of course laborers are going to be thrown to the wolves while they create for entitled elites. That's the nature of capitalism.

>>39164142
Low IQ and low ambition. Don't listen to him. There are a trillion fucking stories like this among humans. If you have anything above a room temperature IQ or any taste or expectations of sanity from the world, you're never going to be happy without a nuclear event that resets this black pit that is modernity.

>>39164162
>You're begging for advice yet acting like a smug asshole.
I'm not being smug at all. Just an asshole. Go fuck yourself.

>>39164173
>Bootstraps is the answer brah
Lol what a retard.
>>
>>39164282
I know a guy who talks like you. He lives in a former garage in the backyard of his parents' house. All his friends have career jobs and many are homeowners, while he sits in his parents' garage in an upscale neighborhood and shits in a hole in the ground because he won't pay the money to have his septic pumped.

Every time he's invited anywhere, he spends the entire time interrupting people to say that if the government wasn't retarded, he'd have a free house and a middle class salary for his crude and unpopular fanart, and that labor is obsolete.

At least to his credit he's roastie repellent, when he's around even the most desperate gold-diggers will find a reason why they have to leave. He's not gay, or even fully 0/10 ugly, just an annoying cunt who refuses to take responsibility for his own failure of a life.
>>
>>39163632
stop eating food you worthless fat shit
>>
File: 1502931594140.jpg (283KB, 900x885px) Image search: [Google]
1502931594140.jpg
283KB, 900x885px
>depression

sounds like you're being a weak little bitch making excuses, nowonder you're in your predicament.
>>
How do you maintain weight while depressed is the real question. I don't know how normalfats do it.
>>
>>39165079
Big appetite and food makes me something resembling happy.
>>
Do uppers like coke or meth. You feel better and they're like the best appetite suppressant
>>
File: 1502849367229.jpg (17KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1502849367229.jpg
17KB, 600x338px
I usually eat in my bed half a bag of munchies or something similar and gorge myself. I lost 40 pounds 3 years ago but it's harder this time around for whatever reason.
>>
>>39163632
OP, the only reason I lost weight while depressed was that my depression got to the point where food doesn't taste like anything anymore. I don't really have a solution but once you get to that point, weight loss is very easy.
>>
Start doing cardio. Any kind of cardio. Hopefully runners high will kick in in about two weeks and you'll be addicted to that.
>>
>>39165154
I've been there but it doesn't last. I've been so depressed that I had to force myself to eat and I'd just instinctively spit out anything that got put in my mouth and just sit there staring.

>>39165171
Too fucking hot right now. I usually go running, but it's really not enough unless I'm active all fucking day long.
>>
>>39163632
im the exact opposite
whenever im depressed i dont eat anything
only eat one meal to take the headache away
>>
>>39165171
Also, running around the same neighborhood every other day just reminds me of how shit my life is and that I have no future so eventually it just makes me more depressed.
>>
>>39165198
>I've been there but it doesn't last.
For me, it's been this way for the last few months. Best of luck OP. I can't help and don't know if there's a way we can function properly considering what we have is fundamentally a disorder.
>>
>>39165231
Honestly, my biggest problems don't have anything at all to do with myself. They have to do with the fact that this planet is literally Hell.
>>
>>39163790

Tbqh the lifting cures depression meme probably won't help

>go to gym for first time in a depressed state
>can't even bench 30kg while some guy skinnier and better looking than you benches 100kg for reps
>ignored by all the amazing fit qts
>shitty obnoxiously loud gym music
>work your fucking tits off almost daily but the rewards are almost intangible since gaining strength and muscle takes years
>massive dawning realisation of the commitment youre making hits to
>all this whilst in a depression wherein doing the simplest of tasks like getting dressed takes 5x the energy

I can't quit lifting because of the time and effort I've put in, but if id known a year and a half ago I'd only have a 75kg bench by now I probably wouldn't have started
>>
>>39165087

>that feeling when you find a show or movie you actually want to watch and put it on as your pizza arrives

only comfort when I was neet and depressed was takeaway
>>
I'm an autistic 23-year old virgin who is probably depressed and I've managed to lose 35 pounds in the last six months.

I suggest counting your calories daily using a fitness app. I use MyFitnessPal. This will help you know when you are overeating and what foods to avoid. But more importantly this will add some semblence of routine into your life. Building a habit (even a simple one) and sticking to it is a good way to pull yourself out of the quicksand that is depression. Let counting calories on a daily basis be that daily habit. it sounds like a pain in the ass but its pretty easy with the app.

Second calculate your TDEE and eat at a caloric deficit to that number. one that you think you can sustain. maybe 300 to 400 calories at first and increase if youre feeling you can do better. Dont worry too much over macros. just build a meal plan that you think that you can follow that will sustain the deficit you're going for.

Third, go on youtube and look up basic begginer resistance exercise routines and put those weights you have to good use. Pick one that works for you and incorporate that into your routine. Start small and simple. maybe 15 - 20 min at 3 times a week. Dont bother with cardio right now. Adding too much too fast will probably make you more depressed.

Lastly remember that to gain one pound in a single day you need to eat an excess of 3500 calories over your TDEE. Remeber this piece of info because whenever you weigh in you willl see your weight fluctuate from day to day. Dont let this get to you and have your depression fuck you over and binge and give up. realize a lot of that weight change is water weight and carry on with your routine. if youre counting your calories carefully and truthfully its pretty hard to fuck up at a 3500 calorie excess anyway.

Good luck.
>>
>>39165593
"Lifting cures depression" only works with people who weren't actually fucking depressed and literally don't know what the word depression means.

>>39165629
Same pretty much. I only feel alive when I find a show that has some good magic in it.

>>39165643
>Math will make you lose weight
Just how low is your IQ? Counting calories doesn't remove depression or hunger.
>>
>>39163632
Intentionally give yourself severe food poisoning. Enjoy the following several months of temporary IBS that will destroy any sort of appetite you may have and will limit you to eating nothing but ginger, rice, lettuce, and maybe apples and bananas.

Side effects may include rapid weight loss, a loss of any will to live, extreme nausea, vomiting, a migraine lasting for 30 days, extreme sensitivities to taste, touch, and smell, and loose skin from the rapid weight loss.

Okay, actual guide: Discipline and motivation. Figure out how to get both of those and you'll be good to go. Also, avoid carbs, because they get turned into sugar into your body which just makes everything worse. Some sugar is okay, like sugar from fruit. Look up delicious and healthy recipes and calorie count (eat between 1,500 - 1,700 a day). Go on an hour bike ride at least once a week, but preferably 3-4 times a week.

It'll be hard for the first week or two and then get very easy. Week 3 or 4 may tempt you again into going back to old eating habits, but tell them to go fuck themselves.

Also, protip: If you ate unhealthy food, a quick and EZmode way of working off some of the calories is doing jumping jacks. You burn 1-2 calories each time. 1,000 jumping jacks is easier than 10 pushups in my opinion.
>>
lmao OP you're such a cunt and you're very clearly not nearly as smart as you think you are. Stay fat retardo.
>>
>>39165673
Not them but you don't actually have to eat even if you're hungry. Just make sure you've consumed the right amount of calories each day. However if you can't ignore your hunger, eat something with very low calories like lettuce or make a fruit smoothie using just fruit and water (or a little bit of milk).

It won't remove depression but consistently following a plan will make you feel better after a while. Yes it's very hard to get motivation--trust me, I know--but once you can prove to yourself that you are capable, you'll find it easier.

Good luck OP, and anyone reading this. And remember: You CAN do it, regardless of what your brain tells you. I say you can, and what I say is law goddammit. Therefore you can. Now I'm going to go take a shower even though I don't want to. Why? Because my brain can stop bitching and start healing already.
>>
>>39165673
>Just how low is your IQ? Counting calories doesn't remove depression or hunger.

As I said, building a daily routine and sticking to it is mentally healthy and used as a common tactic to overcome depression. depression cripples people to the point where you it becomes hard to start or do anything. in your case, it also seems to have made you an unberable cunt. Counting calories might seem trivial at first, but it keeps you on course to losing weight and also gives you a daily task to work towards. This helps you feel more productive and less depressed. Everyone experiences hunger. The best way to divert that sensation is by focusing on other things like lifting weight and resistance training
>>
>>39165751
I've considered using something that makes me nauseous but I can't think of anything that isn't also bad for me. I'm considering going on an all-candy diet. I love it when I eat it, but it also makes me feel sick so I don't want to eat anything else.

>>39165769
A comment worthy of facebook.

>>39165838
I'm not a creature of routine. Sorry.
>>
>>39165838
Actually, I'd advise against ignoring hunger. Eat when you're hungry, but just don't eat calorie-heavy foods. Fruit smoothies fill me up but are easy on the calorie end. Or take some corn, black beans, put it in a tortilla with some tomatoes or salsa, and there's another filling meal that won't be too calorie heavy. People generally will get hungry ever 3-4 hours, so plan your calorie intake and meals like that. I had a massive dinner at 7pm and it's now 10:30pm. I'm not feeling hungry yet but I know I will in about an hour.
>>
File: 1499081600393.png (1MB, 966x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499081600393.png
1MB, 966x1080px
>>39165857
Okay, OP, that nausea thing was a joke. Don't go on an all-candy diet you fucking idiot. That's not going to help anything; not your weight, not your body, and most definitely NOT your mental or physical health. Don't disgust me ever again what that retarded shit.

I'd much rather go on a normal, healthy diet than have to go through that IBS shit again. Yes, I was speaking from experience. Dropped 30 lbs in a month. Waaay too much, and now I've had to eat myself 30lbs to get rid of the loose skin that accumulated.

You may not be a creature of routine, but that's because you're depressed. Humans thrive on routine. Doesn't have to be strict, but we take comfort in being able to expect when things will happen and when we'll do them. You have to force yourself.
>>
>>39163632
lift with a friend. but this probably can't happen, so instead, go to a gym and get a lifting buddy. it's easier than you think and there are lots of people who need a lifting buddy as well.
>>
>>39165924
>You may not be a creature of routine, but that's because you're depressed
No, it's because I'm not a creature of routine, retard. Things like regular work schedules make me vomit. I work in short, extremely productive bursts, then relax for days or weeks. I don't stick to routines because they feel pointless. They don't match my character at all.
>>
File: IMG_0029.jpg (2MB, 3426x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
2MB, 3426x3024px
I went to a nutritionist and she told me to eat like this. 25% protein, 25% grains/starches, 50% fruits and vegetables. It's a bit of a pain but I've lost about five pounds so far.
>>
File: 1448483124739.jpg (10KB, 180x225px) Image search: [Google]
1448483124739.jpg
10KB, 180x225px
>>39165935
>lift with a friend
>friend
What the fuck is that?
>>
File: eugh.png (104KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
eugh.png
104KB, 225x300px
>>39165949
>calling me the retarded one
>when you just suggested going on a candy "diet"
AHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

I'm sorry, but you have zero self awareness. Those bursts are actually just brief motivation, and the "relaxing" is you going back to being depressed. I've been there. I am there right now. Routines feel pointless because you don't understand how vital they are to mental health. A routine will make you feel accomplished. You should try it, instead of being an insufferable cunt to me and everyone else trying to help your dumb ass.
>>
>>39165995
Facebook normie memes aren't going to cut it, friend. You need to think outside the box.
>>
On second thought, before you lose weight, I suggest going to a therapist for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It'll help you stop being an unlovable cunt and you'll gain more self awareness and become at least 5% less retarded than you are now.

>>39166017
>facebook
>normie memes
Never mind, I'm not going to help some stupid fuck who asks for help and then whines when he gets it, insulting those who give out genuinely good advice. You don't deserve my help. Fuck off.
>>
>>39165995
Oh also go fuck yourself.
>>
>>39165857
Not that this is healthy or anything but zero-cal beverages and sweeteners will make you nauseous very fast. Two coke zeros will do wonders for me.
>>
File: confused-niggerette-1153.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
confused-niggerette-1153.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>39166030
Not that anon but
>asks for help
>spergs out on anons who try to help
>anon attempts to reason with you
>REEEEEEEE NORMIES GTFO
You have much bigger fish to fry than your weight.
>>
>>39163632
>How can I lose weight when I'm severely depressed and food is literally the only thing I enjoy anymore
eventually you will probably get to a point where you stop enjoying food.
then you will be able to loose weight.
now, statistically I'll have an additional ~10 years to resent my existence.
>>
>>39163632
Still here OP? You should learn how to cook. It'll enable you to still enjoy good food and allows you more control over your intake.
>>
>>39163632
someone needs to make a loop version of this where he relapses into being a fat fuck again but then wants to change again forgetting how much he hated being a normie
>>
>>39163632
how does one go from panel 3 to panel 4?
im stuck.
>>
File: 1470475535593.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470475535593.png
38KB, 499x338px
jesus christ, the OP is a perfect example of why most fatbots should be smothered in their sleep
>>
>>39166045
Lol. No seriously, at this point I need an actual appetite suppressant. Food has always been one of my only joys in life and I've always had an insanely huge appetite. But I used to have a high metabolism and now I don't, so one more thing taken from me.

>>39166060
>Someone asks to be put out when on fire
>While you COULD just get some water and do it, you instead decide to pontificate about how they should just bootstrap and stop being on fire
>Person on fire now wants you to be on fire also
Hmm...
>>
I dont know, maybe eat less? Like what in the actual fuck, I can go 1 day and a half without nothing but a pack of crackers and 2 liters of water (that eventually go out) and I do have a fast metabolism, maybe thats why I cant put a fucking pound since 2011 (107lbs 5' 7 skelemanlet) I even find the act of chewing one's food so fucking tiring but oh well you gotta eat to live this stupid fucking life. Now fat people on the other hand, my fucking god, my dad, aunt and sister are fat, not morbidly obese but anywhere from 20 to 50 pounds their ideal weight, but oh no they cant stop stuffing their mouths with shit, but on one hand both my aunt and dad work full day so they need some extra energy I guess and they are already 50 so their metabolism is slow as fuck, but still; and there's my fat piece of shit sister that does fucking nothing beside wasting money pretending to go to college that's like 20 pounds over her ideal weight, seriously if she lost those 20 pounds I would have already tried something incestuous with her but she's so fucking disgusting like all fat people, seriously, people with a fast metabolism like myself need to spend a lot of money, time and effort eating the double a normal person would to MAYBE gain 2 pounds in a fucking month, while fatfucks all they need to do to look normal is STOP FUCKING EATING SO MUCH, but nooo MUH ADDICTION MUH GENES MUH YUMMY FOOD FAT PEOPLE JUST KILL YOURSELVES ALREADY PIECES OF SHIT

AND WOW JUST SCROLLED A LITTLE BIT AND SAW THIS
>>39163696
You really deserve to live a miserable life man, actually hoping you get a heart attack.
>>
>>39163632
I cant tell if you trolling or genuinely retarded, but it seems to me that you already have been given all the answer and are just refusing to act on it.

So if their is no point to getting healthier why not do? You clearly hate yourself and having nothing better to do so why not? Because you think you'll give up and fail? Well then use that as motivation.

If you really hate how you feel you'd do anything to change it. Everyone ITT has said the same advice to you, you think their might be a reason for it?

Take a while to stew in your shitty feelings though. If you wait long enough then the bored will set in. Then you can use that energy to make something with your life or you can kill yourself. Which ever you pick you'll be making society better.

And if you are trolling, Bravo 1/10 made me reply
>>
>>39166287
Not nearly as terrible was what's going to happen to your breed, human. Enjoy apocalypse.
>>
My ideal weight is about 100kg (i'm 6'4"), give or take 5kg. I used to way 140kg, which is obese tier. I gained a shitload of weight due to depression and overeating, but I got back into the gym and lost 30kg in the space of about 6 months. It wasn't easy, however I think having been fit for a long time my metabolism was able to bounce back quite fast.

I start my day with a bowl of rolled oats with some blueberries and a bit of honey. Blueberries are an appetite suppressant and in combo with oats, I feel full for longer. Lunch time I have plain white rice with roast chicken breast (no skin. it's easy to prepare yourself or you can buy precooked) with lots of green salad and tomatoes. 3 times a week I substitute the chicken for canned tuna (it's cheap, full of protein and omega shit), but have to limit it to 3 or maybe 4 because of mercury. For a snack (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART) I have either pieces of fruit or a handful of natural nuts. Shit like Brazil Nuts, Walnuts, Cashews and Peanuts are the best, also go for the non salted/cooked variety since they just have less nutrients. For dinner I either have chicken again if I'm lazy or roasted pork with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas and spinach. Broccoli is especially important because it encourages testosterone production in the body, the rest I just like the taste and they're fucking good for you. I also have fruit smoothies when I have the craving for sugar, mixing up mangos/pineapple/strawberry etc in a blender with some skim milk or water.

I replaced all drinks with almost exclusively water. I'm addicted to coffee and have 1 a day, but never with sugar and only skim milk. Coffee is also a good appetite suppressant. I did and still do 45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week (30 on treadmill and 15 on the bike) and weights. I isolate muscle groups and alternate days so I don't hurt myself, and I always do free weights like dumbbells or barbell since they work your entire core. On weekends I swim.
>>
>>39163696
When I wad depressed I gamed day and night without meals.
You're just a fat excuse making ruck. You can play old games
>>
>>39163632
I fucking wish it was that easy to just shave and make friends
>>
>>39166597
That sounds great an all but I work a 9-5 and can barely afford rent.

Also I'm not OP.
>>
>>39163632
>>>/fit/fat/
Stop drinking soda, stop eating fast food.
Go workout at the gym. It's literally that easy.
I'm fat too, but I've been working hard and lost 15lbs in the last month. If I can do it, so can you faggot. Stop coming up with excuses.
>>
look up ketogenic diet
Eat 80% fat macro, then some protein and a small amount of carbs. The problem is satiety, fat is satiety.
The reason why most people are fat is because sodas, fruit drinks, too much bread. If you eat vegetables instead of bread and meat/fat instead of whatever the else you were eating, it's a lot harder to stay fat.
Reduction of calories is great, yeah, but most people fail at estimating calorie count. The reason you're fat is that you're eating too much anyways, which is because you're hungry, and you're hungry because bread/sugar is quick energy and eating it makes you hungry again quickly.
If you eat fat for an extended period, you can reduce the craving for these foods over time and eventually wean yourself away from them.
I've been working on losing weight for years. Used to be 370lbs a few years ago, I lose or gain 10 to 15 lbs a month quite easily because of how I eat so for the past year I've been bouncing from 330 to 350. I'm back down again now.
The main point is changing your base attitude towards food, how you approach it, how you think about it, what your 'cheat' day looks like.
I have to withdraw my money from my bank account and store it in a cupboard because I know how easily I spend 30 bucks on pizza. Currently reeling from ordering another three large I ate earlier tonight. I get angry at myself, but I know it doesn't matter, got to get back to doing good things no matter what. I'm not going anywhere and neither is the problem, so the way out is through.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.