[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was just given Zoloft. What am I in for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: download-1.png (8KB, 335x150px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.png
8KB, 335x150px
Was just given Zoloft. What am I in for?
>>
being an emotionally stunted good medicated goy
>>
>>39160942
generally numb, didnt work for me
>>
feeling better, worked for me
>>
>>39161048
does it take away negative emotions?
>>
>>39160942
Made my stomach hurt and kinda angry(?)
>>
I've been on it for 10 years.

Not even sure that it does anything anymore.
>>
Was given it too. Supposedly got bipolar and OCD but the thing is the bipolar meds just made me so slow, sleepy, and confused. Was also given Vyvanse when supposedly told I had ADHD. It worked and would keep me focused but never helped me with intrusive thoughts and actually made my OCD so worse. After hearing about Zoloft I'm kinda scared to take it
>>
>>39160942
It might take a week or two for it to kick in (in a good way).
If it works, here's what'll happen:
>Less irritability
>^^^Based on that, more pleasant, take communication less seriously
>Self-critical thoughts will dumb down
>Quieter mind in general
>>
>>39161159
I have OCD too and Zoloft helped a lot, but you need to get to a higher dose, like 100mg, to get the best effects. Just eat before you take it or you'll get tummyaches.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2atr-SKjM8E
>>
took it for a year
youll be a zombie and expect 3 hours fapping sessions
>>
>>39160942
Makes me feel better. Certainly took the sting out of my anxiety. Before I started taking them I think I was more disinhibited to my negative emotions like shame/embarrassment/anxiety. Now I feel pretty good and I'm able to brush off those feelings.
>>
It made my stomach hurt constantly and I couldn't sleep for days. I almost got fired because of it. Nasty shit.
>>
>>39161641
I took it for years and never felt zombie
>>
>>39161889
Do you go back to normal after you stop taking antidepressants? Like will I go back to being depressed again? Cause I just don't feel normal when I'm not depressed and I don't want to feel like someone else.
>>
I was on zoloft for like a month or two and I couldn't get hard while I was.

So have fun with that.
>>
>>39161963
This supports the same reservation I have about "getting better."
>>
Sounds like it turns you into a brainlet slug. Why didn't you kill yourself instead of take it?
>>
it didnt really have any effects for me, I was on it for a month and I got something else afterwards. The only thing I can think of that happened was it was a bit harder to sleep but other than that, it didnt make me more sad, or more happy, and it didnt help my anxiety.
>>
File: 61OwGj1G-SL.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61OwGj1G-SL.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>39160942
Gimmie that
Z
O
L
O
F
T
>>
K5wtwkatmatmafmagmw
>>
>>39160942
It's shit.
If you get put on Citalopram or Mirtazapine, that's where the real fun stops.
Don't even bother.
>>
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>39160942

Ohh boy. Do you like not feeling emotions? Because you aren't going to feel shit. You think that life is hard and you need pills to help your emotions, just wait until you give away your goals, hope and dreams and any items you give a fuck about while wasting thousands of dollars of money on nothing.

Vehicle stolen? Don't give a fuck, don't do anything to help yourself. Just waste away and go poor and broke because you give no fucks. It's not the "Life is so good I give no fucks.", its a "I might as well pull the trigger for all the amount I'm wasting away."

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND not using taking Zoloft, or at the very least watch your emotions and your ability to react to life. I will gladly stay with my Bipolar Type 2 mental illness of complete crazy emotions highs than ever go back to a year of just wasting away.

You have no idea have much pleasure emotions you will miss when you are numb, you won't even know because it's so fucking subtle in the numbness.

tl;dr: Fuck Zoloft and the 5 months of withdrawal of cold turkey it took to stop effecting me.
>>
File: 1488805203713.jpg (115KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488805203713.jpg
115KB, 1012x675px
>>39161963

Yes, it took me 5-6 months for my emotions to start effecting me. One day you will wake up and you will feel happy. It was so euphoric to me just to feel happy that I couldn't comprehend it almost. I was giddy as a fucking school girl at prom for a few days.
>>
>>39162869
Did this happen after you finished taking them? Or when you began?
>>
>>39163015

After a stop taking them cold turkey it took about 5 to 6 months to start feeling real emotions again.
>>
>>39160942
I started taking this when I was 16 it was fucking hell. Literally lost the ability to ejaculate it was cool for a while and girls liked it but the only way I was able to cum was 45 straight of hard jacking off in optimal conditions. Also makes you a fucking lightweight with alcohol 2-3 drinks feels like 15. Didn't actually help a whole lot with the feeling happier thing.
>>
I love it. I don't have a pesky sex drive like I used to. I want to make money. I feel positive and passionate. I can walk into shopping centres now. It's great for social phobia (anxiety).
>>
I never had any negative side effects; for me it just helped regulate my mood.
>>
a lawsuit is in for you. go sue your doctor.
>>
>>39163266
What for is the lawsuit for?
>>
I don't get why people say it made them a zombie or numb. It honestly made me happy and excited. I could focus and act normal without anxiety or frantic thoughts or horrible mood swings. I was actually motivated for once.
>>
>>39163266
How would that happen though
>>
>>39160942
took it for 2 months, did nothing to me. moved onto effexor.
>>
Took one just now. It's pretty good. Feel calm. No thoughts. No care. Pretty happy too. I feel... normal
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.