[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women bully other women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1489864357979.jpg (106KB, 941x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489864357979.jpg
106KB, 941x1280px
Why do women bully other women?
>>
>>39159428
Because they are anticompetitive. They'd rather lower others than raise themselves.
>>
>>39159428
It's easier than improving their own flaws.
>>
>>39159428
this and the internet were the worst thing to happen to women, now young girls go on forums asking for advice from older ones who tell them to slut away and degrade yourself asmuch as possible. But ofcourse in the disguise of "be free" "live your life" "be wild", honestly i for one am happy we are heading in a downward spiral of hell and torment and in the end of the spiral lies blinding atomic light to cleanse all human filth from this earth for good.
>>
>>39159428
why do sharks eat otha sharks?
well lemme tell ou something you galah, woman care about themselves and themselves only. they gladly throw eachother under the bus if it means that they get to have an extra bickie.
>>
Why do men bully other men?

Insecurity drives jealousy and aggression.

Women often have more insecurities than men--or at least more surface/visible ones, because a lot of their perceived worth is based on visible elements, like their appearance.
>>
>>39160440
men actually bully other men so the other men better themselves
women see every other women as competition
if your gf tells you hey met my (male) friend you would not give a fuck
but if you tell your gf hey met my (female) friend she will instantly become passive-aggressive, jealous and worst case is if your female friend is more pretty than your gf
EVEN your female friends will hate your gf most of the time
>>
>>39160574
>men actually bully other men so the other men better themselves

This is not always true.
Women also do this in some instances, but again, it is not always true.

There are many instances of men bullying other men over silly things. The difference is men are more physically aggressive and this will get labelled "assault" instead of just bullying.

Both bully each other for stupid stuff, though. Have you never seen high school boys bully others for being short, intelligent, or other qualities that are either not changeable, or not negative?

Women do the same thing. They bully each other over physical appearance during heated moments, over insecurities, over traumatic things the other girl has confided in them, etc.

But they will also bully each other over negative things--like being a whore, being fat, being weak, whiny, etc. similar to men bullying each other for "improvement".

Your example illustrates more of an insecurity that the girl's boyfriend doesn't love her/will leave her, than anything else.
>>
>>39160270
BINGO

WESTWOOD CLOSE
>>
>>39160767
umm no in girls its very rare to actually tell other girl in the face that she is being a whore, being fat, being weak, whiny, etc
they will form groups and gossip that girl to death and cut her out
they will not tell her they will systematically eliminate her
>insecurity that the girl's boyfriend doesn't love her/will leave her, than anything else
lol that is literally the BIGGEST girl insecurity and every girl has it some less some more but every girl is very jealous about other girls around you even if you try to explain to her you have nothing with her
i even had girls try to ban me from going to coffee with female friends (didnt listen)
but you got the point
>>
>>39160899
you're a guy explaining girls to a girl explaining guys

HA

HA

HA

k i'm done.
>>
>>39160899
>umm no in girls its very rare to actually tell other girl in the face that she is being a whore, being fat, being weak, whiny, etc

This is not true.
They may do it more gently, but this is not true of my experience at all. Women are often very intolerant to other women being weak/whiny. Fat-ness is a tossup due to the whole "fat acceptance" movement currently happening, but prior to that it was absolutely normal for young girls to bully the resident fat girl. Same for them belittling the whore--purity was ingrained as a virtue into them until the recent SJW "fuck anyone you want, no shame" became dominant.

The talking to others in the group about it is also a form of bullying to encourage the other to change their behavior, and if they do not, to avoid poisoning the well via removal.
>>
>>39160252
You are raising yourself when you are lowering others because status/value is relative. Less honorable than simply trying to improve yourself though.
>>
>>39160936
hmm okay do you agree with me or not
i got a lot of female friends and gf
>>39161004
i totally disagree with you
girls would very rarely tell other girls who they hate how they feel maybe if they are like from 7-15 years old but im talking about adults
i have seen girls shame other girls because they are whores but it was because these "whores" got the best men or a lot of them and they lowered the value of pussy on the market
>>
File: CMfpZ5x.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CMfpZ5x.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>39160574
>men actually bully other men so the other men better themselves

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAH!

men bully other guys most of the time to be seen as more dominant to other people you goddamn retard
>>
>>39159428
ive made and deleted thousands photoshop fakes of emma
i dont know how many bottles would be full with the cum ive ejaculated on pictures of her looking in the camera
one day last year i got bored and never bothered with her again
lul
>>
>>39161116
hmm never felt this that way sometimes its like that but a lot of times men actually want other men to improve (but not to be better than themselfes)
like if you bully somebody because he is bad at sports you want him to improve so everybody could enjoy the game better
or at least that is what i seen from my experience
you?
>>
>>39161113
The majority of my friends have been girls.
Most of them will spit back in the face of someone who committed a taboo. They may do it more gently or via more civil discussion, but girls absolutely do that. ie: Watch them rip other girls apart for being racist, transphobic, etc. because this is what they consider to be a social taboo, so something worht bullying (just as slutiness, etc. was previously).

>>39161116
This is what my original post was getting at. It's mostly insecurity. It's the same function as narcissistic or other cluster B personality disorders. They belittle others to raise themselves, because they are not secure in themselves.

You can observe this in pack structure of social mammals. The top ranking animals do not bully lower ranking animals. The lower ranking animals squabble amongst each other to try to fight over higher rank, but rarely do they confront the highest ranking animal. These fights often happen immediately after the animal has had an unpleasant experience--they are taking pent up negativity out on something else. This is not the same as disciplinary action from a top ranking animal.
>>
File: 5M11iki.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
5M11iki.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>39161193
I've been bullied and when I have been it's obvious that they see me as weak and easy to use as a springboard to be seen as more macho and tough and dominant and manly to their boys. they couldn't give a single fuck if I bettered myself or not, and if they did, it'd mostly likely be a secondary reason.
>>
>>39161193
No, anon, they bully for entertainment and to make themselves feel superior.

No-one cares about you.
>>
>>39161223
hmm i guess we just have diffrent friends and experiences
but i agree about your animals analogy
a true in r9k words "chad" would never bully a weaker men he would try to help them because he doesnt have anything to gain by bullying
only an insecure (then he is not a chat just and asshole) would bully other guys
>>39161310
i was and am a p small guy actually always the smallest in my class and i was never picked upon nor bullied its how you present yourself
>>
>>39161343
guess you are from the usa and there is i guess far more bullys there (is it like the american teen series about highschool?)
there is a lot less bullying where i live and most weird/small/skinny guys are left alone
>>
>>39161093
I use my own standards as a frame of reference. A woman isn't any less shitty just because she's standing next to a shittier woman.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.