[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this autistic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Autism.jpg (935KB, 2530x759px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
935KB, 2530x759px
The people over on >>>/lgbt/femgen said that this was autistic:

I had a dream where I called a gay catboy prostitute, but when he got to my house we just ended up playing with Nerf guns instead of having sex. Eventually, he turned into an actual cat with an orange tabby coat pattern. Then, my mother's cat which has an orange tabby coat pattern walked into my room. Then, two random cats with orange tabby coat patterns appeared in my room. It was very difficult to distinguish between the cats, but I eventually determined which one was the now-former catboy prostitute.

Was this autistic, and if so, in what way and why?

Also, is it autistic to want to have a weighted blanket?
>>
>>39159224
Autism: Together, we can solve the cat identity puzzle
>>
>>39159279
I figured it out on my own though, anon. I stated that in the OP.
>>
That's not autistic it's just really cute <3 I love catboys too
>>
>>39159224
>somebody said something was autistic on 4chan
yeah, i'd trust these guys who are experts of autism detection to know what's what
>>
>>39159897
>>39159845
What about the weighted blanket part?
>>
File: Felix.Argyle.full.2034988.jpg (348KB, 659x762px) Image search: [Google]
Felix.Argyle.full.2034988.jpg
348KB, 659x762px
>>39159845
Do you watch Re:Zero?
>>
>>39159224
I think the dream means you're Jon Arbuckle.
>>
>>39159224
Stop trying to use autism as a scapegoat for your failures. I never did that. I never had the privilege to blame something outside of my control for the misery I am in. I ended up here all by myself.
>>
>>39160634
N O W
O
W

W H E R E
H
E
R
E

C O U L D
O
U
L
D

M Y
Y

P I P E
I
P
E

B E
E
>>
>>39160646
I did not mention any failures in the OP though.
>>
>>39160763
Stop trying to be a smartass, anon.
>>
>>39160792
What do you mean? I did not mention any failures in the OP, so I do not know what you are talking about.
>>
>>39160634
No, it does not. I do not see how it would mean that.
>>
>>39160664
This is a shit meme. I do not see why you would bring up Garfield here.
>>
Bump from OP, particularly with regards to the weighed blanket question.
>>
>>39163410
okay what even is a weighted blanket and why do you want one?
>>
>>39163595
A weighted blanket is a blanket that has materials added to it to make it particularly heavy. I would want it because I think it would be comfortable, it is calming when I have weight applied to me. People with autism sometimes use weighted blankets.
>>
>>39163707
I also love spinning things a lot.
>>
Dreams aren't supposed to make sense.
>>
>>39159224
I want to make a really fucking heavy weighted blanket, a steel plate inside of every "tile" of fabric or whatever they're called with a lot of cushioning between myself and them. I could wrap my blanket around myself and become a bulletproof superhero.
>>
>>39163707
hmm... can't grok this one

>>39164143
so does the universe *shrug*
>>
>>39161804
>>39160664 is a shit meme? No. But instead of taking up 27 lines he should have just posted "07/27/1978"
Also Garfield is as relevant as ever considering the story has an orange tabby
>>
>>39164382
I am the OP, and I agree with you.
>>
>>39164196
I think that there was someone making chainmail weighted blankets, although it was for the purpose of being more comfortable for them.
>>
Bump again from the OP, particularly with regards to the repetitive spinning and wanting a weighted blanket.

>>39164221
>>39164143
>>39163410
>>
>>39165452
Honestly your repetitive bumping is more autistic.
>>
>>39165490
I was just wanting an answer to these questions that I have been having.
>>
>>39160552
Traps are gay. This includes Felix.
>>
I got a score of 33 on the Autism Spectrum Quotient, how do you people think that that effects this?
>>
>>39167295
Autist here.
I suggest reading biographies by autistic people like Temple Grandin and seeing if you can relate.
Nobody can tell you who you are except you. You're asking us, with very little information, to give you a definition of who you are, and a label at best. Labels don't do anything for you. You're in with the autist group, great. Now what do you want to do with your life? What do you think about what people say about you? Is it right? If you don't answer these questions yourself, people will tell you who you are and you will believe them. Then, oneday, you'll wake up and realize that you're doing everything for the expectations of others and nothing for yourself.
That's a sad way to live.
>>
>>39159224
Who cares if something is considered autistic or not, just enjoy it and fuck what anyone thinks.
>>
>>39167774
Thank you, anon. You have given me some things to think about, and I will try reading some stuff.
>>
>>39160552
Where's its nose?
>>
>>39168463
He has his nose on his face where a nose normally is, it is simply very small. I have attached a different image where it is slightly larger than in the other image.
>>
>>39168768
Still not seeing a nose. I guess you can kinda rationalize that by saying he's a catboy and has different morphology to humans. But that's kinda pushing it because cats have noses too. I guess if you really wanted to be pedantic you could say it's a fictional anime character and therefore real life physiology doesn't apply, but we've gotta set a limit somewhere right? I guess I just like find having a nose more attractive.
>>
>>39159224
Please don't dream about me without my consent.
>>
>>39159952
If you're asking unironically you're probably autistic
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.