[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be a bad idea to date a 17 year old girl (legal) when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1500138346163.jpg (165KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1500138346163.jpg
165KB, 700x1009px
Would it be a bad idea to date a 17 year old girl (legal) when you're a lonely wizard in your late-30s?
>>
>>39158825
Yes, You have to be a huge man child in order to even relate to her. While at the same time be a function adult so you can give her something worth staying around for. I feel like the two don't go together.
>>
No that's a great idea. Pound her pussy loose.
>>
It depends on what you want from the relationship, what do you want OP?
>>
Honestly if you actually are a virgin in your 30s you might as well do it.

It'll be weird, though. That's probably OK because your life is probably weird already.
>>
>>39158825
If it is legal who the hell cares, if you can get any, take any
>>
>>39159242
Someone to love and keep me company.
>>
do it and then gloat to women your own age about it
>>
No matter what she thinks about it, as soon as anyone else finds out about it, they will try to fuck you up.
>>
>>39159328
Are you independent, do you make money?
>>
>>39158825
"No"

Was that so hard, op?
>>
OP is that girl still in high school? kek
>>
>>39159398
I am independent. I make a lot of money but she doesn't know that.

>>39159446
No.
>>
>>39158825
is it a bad idea? yeah
but so is staying a virgin for the rest of your life tBh
>>
If it's legal, then it's okay.

I don't get why people obsess over big age differences. Dating a 10 year old for example would be a problem, because that's very paaeophilic. But if they're a legal age on the other hand, then as long as both parties consent, then they should be able to date. Unless it's illegal, there's nothing wrong with it.

That being said, dating a 17 year old is illegal in many countries, so you'd probably be best waiting a year for them to turn 18.
>>
>>39158825
As long as you don't get in trouble, do it.
Do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>39159563
If she's living with her parents then ask her to come live with you for convenient young pussy.
>>
>>39158890
If you're not a man child you don't belong here, get the fuck out.
>>
You're a bit old, but as long as you're a good man and her father approves the marriage I see no issues.
>>
>>39159617
>dating a 17 year old is illegal in many countries
AoC is younger than that on most of the planet, the first world included.
>>
>>39158825
does she even know how old you are? what does she think about this
>>
>>39159617
What's wrong with being a paedophile?
>>
>>39159865
Yeah, she knows. She showed interest first, we ended up talking a lot and she likes me a lot and wants to be a couple.
>>
Do you care if other people think you're a pedophile?
>>
>>39159829
>her father approves the marriage
That's a tall order.
>>
>>39160054
No, not really. It would be unpleasant if the police were called all the time though.
>>
>>39158825
Absolutely not. I dated a 17 year old when I was 25. As long as you don't expect the relationship to last you can at least get some good pussy out of it
>>
>>39160020
Go easy with the couple thing. It's unlikely to succeed and she prob don't realise that.

That being said the age gap is all on her favor. People thinking you abuse just have no real clue, its the other way around more often than not.
>>
>>39158825
get everything you can
at least you fuck more than the next guy in your thread
>>
That's a good age gap OP because if you marry her then you'll most likely die before she gets to that really ugly old people stage. Women's looks deteriorate quickly but a girl that keeps herself in shape is still alright at 40, once you get late 50s though it might as well be a different girl at that point.
>>
>>39158825
i've actually been in your situation before, except i was a lonely 28 year old almost wizard and the girl was 17. she was the first real female contact i'd ever had, and it was amazing while it lasted.

the problem with girls at this age is that they're at a point in their lives where circumstances are constantly changing while you stay the same. yeah, she's interested now, but that can change rapidly once she's in college or whatever.

i still think it's worthwhile to pursue, though. take what you can get now to assuage the loneliness; just don't be too surprised if it doesn't work out long term.
>>
Get her pregnant ASAP.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.