[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which MBTI type is masterrace?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: INTPInfographicWeb.jpg (363KB, 780x1103px) Image search: [Google]
INTPInfographicWeb.jpg
363KB, 780x1103px
Which MBTI type is masterrace?
>>
>>39158169
not that lol
>>
ISTJ.

Debate me, faggots : I will ignore you
>>
ENTP
You cannot debate me about it, for that is my domain.
>>
>>39158577
but what if another entp tries to debate you?
>>
>>39158577
Just because you are willing to debate doesn't mean you are right
>>
File: 2yYIJZt.png (86KB, 829x509px) Image search: [Google]
2yYIJZt.png
86KB, 829x509px
>>39158169
INTP is suffering, having actual aspergers doesn't help either
>>
File: ENTPInfographicWeb.jpg (354KB, 780x1103px) Image search: [Google]
ENTPInfographicWeb.jpg
354KB, 780x1103px
>>39158577
The ENTP is far too little interessed in practical matters and choose creative career paths instead of logical ones. The absolute master race has to at least give important, vital things to society. Art is not vital.
>>
>>39158577
I am an ENTP and hate myself for it... I am pretty sure the way to a happy life is to be ESTP or ENFP.
>>
File: ENTJInfographic.jpg (287KB, 780x1103px) Image search: [Google]
ENTJInfographic.jpg
287KB, 780x1103px
>>39158656
I mean yeah, with those high measures of each quality, then yes, you will suffer. OP here, and I don't really think that INTP is the best MBTI type, I just posted the picture because it was on my computer and the only thing related to the topic.

I haven't decided for myself yet what's the best type, but it has got to be an extroverted one for use. Leadership is incredibly important, even though introvertion encourages hard thinking, intelligent minds. ENTJ is definitely a good one.
>>
Fedora central this thread right here.
>>
>>39158790
I think trying to find the best personality type would be like trying to find the best martial art. At the end of the day it's mostly down to the individual, and how well they can utilise their strengths
>>
>>39158169
Either stock ENTJ or higly developed INTJ.
>>
File: JonBonJovial-1437069949.jpg (19KB, 613x387px) Image search: [Google]
JonBonJovial-1437069949.jpg
19KB, 613x387px
>>39158837
*tips angrily*
>>
I am INTP, and while I may have a pretty good body (38C/D, 26 waist, 38 hip, 5'10 and fit) and 'le ebin eksdee' IQ, I am autistic enough that it causes serious issues in my life.
So clearly no INTP. I think ENTP or ESTP is the masterrace desu.
>>
>ENTP
>be ISFJ
>the exact opposite
dodged a bullet right there
>>
>>39158656
Woah anon, no nees to hit to hit so close to home.
>>
>>39158699
>implying that philosophy and literature hasn't been vital to the progression of society
Reeeeeeee
>>
>>39159154
They are vital, but compare that to the career paths of INTJs, INTPs and ENTJs. You'll see that they're way more progressive.
>>
>>39158169
>being male INFP
an embodiment of pathetic
>>
>>39159062
ISFJ is literally the worst type
>>
>>39158963
Alexandria, is that you?
>>
>>39159501
No, but I live in Alexandria Virginia strangely enough.
>>
>>39159513
Weird. My INTP intuition is too good. Get out of here before I tell you how you die.
>>
>>39159531
I already know that one. I live in a nig infested area, so Tyone is sure to cap me.
>>
>>39159571
You're too cautious to even be approached by Tyrone. It won't be something small you happened to overlook. It'll be a series of decisions you thought were sound, yet ended up ultimately unable to determine the consequences of.
>>
>>39159403
What about ESFJs? They are your everyday nice, outgoing, caring people, BUT also your everyday gossipers, drama queens and incredibly close minded people. They are really conservative and inflexible when it comes to social norms. Anyone who steps out of the norms are immediately judged by them, and so then the ESFJs will talk shit about them. That is also linked with their concern about their own social status. In addition to that, they're one of the least intelligent MBTIs. They're typically those facebook friends of yours who only gather political information from articles they find on the facebook. And they're needy.

I definitely come across as a bitter piece of shit right here, and being on /r9k/ and posting doesn't exactly help either. I love their strengths. They're amazing caregivers. Being able to sympathize and console people is one of the most important traits. But that's basically it. Their weaknesses just outweigh the strengths and they often don't think very deeply.
>>
>>39158656
Stricken with the same shit here, to live is to suffer.
>>
>>39159636
So posting on r9k will slwely lead to depression and then suicide.

>>39159667
ESFJ is the number one normie personality. Feels good to be the opposite.
>>
File: 1501812724737.jpg (237KB, 683x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501812724737.jpg
237KB, 683x626px
>>39158577
But that is clearly wrong Anon! ESTP is the actual way to go, you know.
>>
>>39159728
>So posting on r9k will slwely lead to depression and then suicide.
There's that, yeah.
>>
>>39159728
It really does. Just to not be so vulnerable to criticism is nice. It must really suck to get your feeling THAT hurt everytime someone rejects you or an act of yours. It's also really freeing to not judge people all the time. Being judgemental takes some mental energy. My mom and my older sister scored as ESFJs. I am the polar opposite, INTP. We get along, off course, but when it comes to feelings, they're too sensitive, and I usually can't comfort them very well.
>>
>>39159869
Lol totally agree, my mom is the complete opposite, we dont connect at all, though my sister seems more like an ISFP honestly, we get along fine.
>>
i'm infj

fuck 99.99% of you
>>
>>39158699
>>Art is not vital
>>in an imageboard

You'd be pretty dumb to think mankind worries about vital stuff. Outside sleeping you probably spend 90% of your time not doing anything that is necessary to your survival.

By the way, the most obvious thing about being vital to a society is having skills that others haven't, so most likely there will never be a masterrace ever. Once one starts to become rare, it become valuable and gets copied.
>>
>>39158699
>Art is not vital.
that's an interesting statement but i get how someone who idolizes progress can easily forget that spiritual progress runs parallel to mechanical progress
>>
>>39160066
Wow! You are both anti-social and illogical while also being a petty jerk.
>>
>INTJ-A

bow before me mere mortals
>>
>>39160332
>mechanical progress
sorry maybe i should have said political progress. art simultaneously enriches and is enriched by the progress of a nation. it embodies mankind's values and self-perception. it gives something to be achieved. this is why all great leaders have been "cultured" and great appreciators of art. without art to admire, we would all be soulless chinese.
>>
>>39160335
anti-social?

who said i was anti-social, mr. projection?
>>
>>39160403
Im an I also, you know you are a shut in.
>>
>>39160409
yeah but i talk to other shut-ins who like to go out sometimes as well
>>
>>39160299
>You'd be pretty dumb to think mankind worries about vital stuff

We do, all the time. We worry about antibiotic resistance, so we try to create new antibiotics. We worry about the development of cancer medicine. We worry about having rational police officers in our streets. We worry about the school system. The vast majority would choose away art in a heartbeat if they were to choose between removing practical vs creative matters.

>Outside sleeping you probably spend 90% of your time not doing anything that is necessary to your survival

What does this have to do with anything. I don't understand where you want to go with this "argument".

>the most obvious thing about being vital to a society is having skills that others haven't

The most obvious thing about being vital to a society is having skills that progress vital inventions. You sound like you think that everyone around you are too stupid to understand this, but if you go outside, you'll see that people are not that oblivious and dumb.

>Once one starts to become rare, it become valuable and gets copied

Practical skills that improve vital inventions never become rare, because people value them . Guitar skills will probably never become rare either, because that is also a valued skill. But please tell me, would you rather choose a mathematician over a guitar player if you were to choose who would live or die?
>>
>>39160409
>>39160540
do you? that isn't fucking 4chan or steam or any other online game/VOIP/messanger/
>>
>>39160557
Me? Not really, only have a couple irl friends and we mostly olay games together. Mr. I'm not anti-social though, I'm sure is sooo much more outgoing.
>>
>>39160332
I think that way because concrete art like paintings, music, movies etc. are just as much entertainment inventions as a game of tag or hide and seek. People often argue that we NEED movies and books and paintings because or else we'd be bored to death. But how do you think people entertained themselves in the past? Exactly, they made their own fun. Often physical activity, which produces feel good hormones. I don't have anything against art, but it's unneccessary and uncreative to only depend on expressive types of material for entertainment.
>>
>>39160613
why are you making assumptions about me, mr. projection? are we flirting?
>>
>>39160665
4chan is so romantic.
>>
>>39160683
i love you. forever and always. what's your skype?
>>
>>39160703
Nonexistant senpai
>>
>>39160717
aww shucks i guess true love wasn't meant to be
>>
>>39160547
>The vast majority would choose away art in a heartbeat if they were to choose between removing practical vs creative matters.

People spend astronomous amounts of money on concerts, video games (which i consider art), colorful clothing, raising monuments, paiting their houses - you even pay food more if it tastes good - literally all your life is centered at making yourself feel good and comfortable and art plays a large role in that.

You can go to a thirld world country this would still hold true, art is central to everybody and I think or give about cancer research probably 1h a year. Your vision that "art is not vital thus not important" is 100% wrong. Nobody cares what's vital, they are pretending to. People care about feeling good. Saving a mathematician vs saving a guitarist ? Frankly, save as many mathematicians you want and let them make tune our latest nuclear weapon. I'd save the guitarist for fucking sure.
>>
>>39160635
see >>39160398
entertainment is important but the position of art in society is for more than just passive entertainment
>>
All the types have things to offer and none are inherently better than the other as any of them can easily be absolutely obnoxious. We should work together and stop fighting over bullshit and learn to contribute as we can.

t. ENTP
>>
>>39160786
na

Pittis FERMATA
>>
File: 1804.jpg (30KB, 329x465px) Image search: [Google]
1804.jpg
30KB, 329x465px
>>39158790
>>39158169
>>39158699
Yeah yeah verybody is a special creative problem sloving smartass snowflake what the fuck ever specal faggotasses.

Just want to remind you of the REAL god-tier MBTI class.
>>
is there any worse type than istj
istj here
>>
>>39160851
Isfj my guy
>>
>>39160846
that guy in your pic is hot af
>>
>>39160547
Also if you believe this nonsense that you have to be an autistic introvert to be successful in science there is no wonder you will never get anywhere in life.

I'm ENFP, I score very high on extraversion and I'm among the top 10% most productive backend dev you could hire, and the reason I'm being so good at my job is precisely because I know doing the math right is by far the easiest part of it.
>>
>>39160776
All your life is centered at making yourself feel good and comfortable, and for that to continue to be, you have to stay alive. People are fucking terrified of dying and therefore want medicine. When people hear in the news that we're getting antibiotic resistant, we become terrified. However, that feeling fades quickly as the consequenses aren't direct. And that is your exact mentality in your post. You choose art before vital inventions because the consequenses aren't direct. People with diabetes also have the same mentality.

"yum yum i love mars bars and donuts. oh no i have diabetes. i wish i never ate so much sugar"

If you laid in your hospital bed with cancer, knowing that you were going to die, you'd realize how goddamn important it is to maintain vital inventions.
>>
>>39160953
I mostly stay alive by breathing, drinking, sleeping and eating. I don't really need your science for that. If I get a cancer that's bad luck and me dying and thats pretty much it. Your all-powerful-science can only delay the unavoidable anyway.
>>
>>39158577
Correction: ENTJ
>>
>>39161342
And people want that, but most are obviously not sad, nihilistic and suicidal as you clearly are, so I get why you'd rather go to a concert than get treatment. You seem pretty wrapped around your own mental, and thinking everyone else also just wants to die if they get cancer.

I almost forgot I was posting on /r9k/
>>
>>39161416
I'll sure take the meds if there is but considering all eventualities of futures its just a nice to have like everything else. Oh I forgot to mention that extending your life has only purposes to extend its pleasures also, so in a world without art dying isn't that sad of an event.

Living for pleasure isnt sucidal its just acknoledging your existence will end anyway - I don't call that nihilism, I call that fking common sense, but you don't have any. I should be the one to complain about posting in a faggotboard where nobody saw a pussy and think big about his intelligence despite obviousness nobody cares about it.
>>
>>39161682
Stop thinking of art as the only form of entertainment. Being with friends or a significant other is entertainment. Solving puzzles is entertainment. Physical acticity is entertainment. Joking around, thinking and fantasizing are also forms of entertainment. We are wired to find those things entertaining because that's how we stimulated our own brains in the days of waay back. It's how we've evolved.
>>
Can someone change their type?
>>
>>39160846
Hell yeah , ISTP master race reporting in
>>
File: mindgone.png (230KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
mindgone.png
230KB, 500x359px
who here /literally losing their mind/?

>i havent jacked off in like 4 weeks
>i forget to eat for hours on end
>sometimes justgo a full day without a meal
>no interest in games anymore
>life feels like its playing out as a recording on my eyeballs
>this has almost made me transcend all previous anxiety and so far i have:
>got in touch with friends i havent talked to for years
>somehow got a tinder date

its all a weird mixture of major depersonalization, disassociation, nihilism, depression and existential dread

i looked in the mirror today and had crazy bloodshot eyes
everyone thought i was high at work
i dont even know whats happening
>>
>People actually think that any I-type is the master-race in a social species
Reminder that introversion is usually just subtle mental illness.
>>
>>39158169
There is no master race, each type has it particular geniuses and faults.

t. ISTJ
>>
>>39162271

Maybe see a doctor/therapist just to make sure you don't kill yourself any time soon
>>
File: personality.png (12KB, 343x267px) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
12KB, 343x267px
>>39162271
for reference i have done the mbti tests multiple times and on different sites and got a mixture of INTP, INFP and ISTP
>>
>>39162271
literally keep powering on, I had the same experience but you're just growing new behavioural pathways and you end up 400 times
>>
>>39162596
more POWERFUL
>>
>>39162596
>>39162619
interesting sentiment anon, I kind of have hope I will get past this. Its a very weird state the one advantage is with the no video games part, I actually feel the urge to work on my trade and craft like writing and drawing.
it would be cool to become more powerful ill see where this takes me
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.