[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should PUA be taught in school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: PUA.jpg (180KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
PUA.jpg
180KB, 1024x681px
With the epidemic of sexual failures in this generation, and the attendant depression and suicides, has the time come to teach pua in the school system?

Younger boys could learn to approach by doing role plays with the girls, while teens would learn more advanced concepts like negging and frame control.

Do you guys think you could have been spared the path you're on now if you had this kind of teaching available to you?
>>
Yeah and let's change the uniform to give everyone a Trilby hat and a trench coat with those little straps on the shoulders.

You fuck.
>>
>>39157897
It would be fun and you know it
>>
>>39157841
Lol wtf? The only failures are the losers who infest this board. Men have lived for hundreds of thousands of years not needing to be taught how to fuck women. It's natural. If you can't convince a woman to sleep with you you deserve to be alone. It's not even hard lmao
>>
women are really offended by the notion that men could have instruction and methods of attracting women

what they want and expect is that men just 'get it' because women suck at critical thinking
>>
>>39157954
Ok, Chad.
Orugano
>>
if everyone knows about pua it doesn't work
girls are already up on negging and shit from jezebel articles
>>
It was great 10 years ago but has been so overdone it doesn't work in 2017, it's actually kind of backlashed and a more soft/beta approach works better

PUA still works in third world countries though

t. chad
>>
if you can't get laid at least once without assistance then you don't deserve to. it's so fucking easy that being a virgin in this age of hyper-sexualized media is pathetic
>>
>>39158087
>more soft beta approach
Who is this ass clown trying to fool here?
>>
PUA is literally the most pathetic shit I've ever seen. Ok I lied, cucks are worse, but it's almost on the same level.

These "men" change everything about themselves to be some phony "womanizer". What kind of man even wants a bitch that's easily persuaded by some shitty PUA techniques?
>>
File: IMG_9135.jpg (9KB, 160x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9135.jpg
9KB, 160x150px
>>39157841
w-will w-wearing a hat like this get m-me laid? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>39157987
Not him, but it's kind of the truth. If you can't seduce a woman with no instruction you literally do not deserve to propagate your genes.
>>
>>39158087
>soft/beta approach

What does this even mean? How does this work?
>>
>>39158177
well i have no women to even try to seduce in my life
>>
>>39158087
>it doesn't work because it's overdone

That's not the reason, you fucking retard. Also, It "works" even worse in third world countries. You're a literal retard that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.
>>
>>39158220
thats what going to "the club" is for
>>
>>39158220
This is usually also a sign that you do not deserve to propagate your genes. Would you want your children to be antisocial and unhappy because of it?
>>
>>39158221
yeah whatever virgin
>>39158188
>>39158140
basically come across a gentleman, but a confident one not the desperate m'lady type

the whole fratboy approach only works on complete thots, which is fine if that's what you want but the more high quality girls do not like it these days
>>
>>39158274
i'm not black or chad enough. i'm pretty average but i get anxiety and can't dance anyways

>>39158575
theres really no saying what the children would be like. i'm riddled with social anxiety and can't into conversation past a certain point with people. my sister is an extrovert stacy basically the complete opposite of me. if i had tried harder with social events i could have been a completely different person. but i didn't so now i'm pretty much just going to kill myself at some point.
>>
>>39158221
>blagahaggaggagaggagaga
Holy shit you sound absolutely triggered! Calm the fuck down before you blow a blood vessel, lol!
>>
>>39158142
>What kind of man even wants a bitch that's easily persuaded by some shitty PUA techniques?

Is she hot? If so, the kind of man who is like me.
>>
>>39158177
>Not him, but it's kind of the truth. If you can't seduce a woman with no instruction you literally do not deserve to propagate your genes.

I think that many men who think you shouldn't need instruction actually RECEIVED instruction from male role models in their lives and don't realize it.

When your (in home and present) father and Chad older brother and the guy who initiated you into the Crips and your five cooler high school friends demonstrate to you by doing, you are being taught.

There are people who don't get "taught" that way due to temperament or circumstance.
>>
>>39157841
No, I don't think the kinds of women you'd pick via PUA "techniques" are the kinds you'd want to be with anyway.

>"dad, how did you and mom meet?"
>"well son, I ambushed her at the local shopping mall and emotionally manipulated her into being attracted to me. Though if truth be told her low-self esteem and emotional unintelligence helped."
>>
>>39158815
>"well son, I ambushed her at the local shopping mall and emotionally manipulated her into being attracted to me. Though if truth be told her low-self esteem and emotional unintelligence helped."

Given the choice between:
a) a woman whose emotional reactions I understand and can influence
b) a strong, independent woman whose behavior is totally random and bears no relationship to anything I can think of doing

I gotta go with a, dude.
>>
>>39157841
Mgtow would be enoug. Man should not chase women, wen we do our buisnes they chase us. The more i ignore them, and the more i work on my life and future, they try harder to seduce me.... dont chase them, work on your self...
>>
>>39157841
Nobody will ever care about us losers getting laid but us. It will never be a problem to anybody else. I mean shit, that's mostly how it goes anyway I think.
>>
>>39158968
People are starting to care because they know that not having romantic interactions causes people to lose it.
>>
>>39157841
Who's the obviously homosexual on stilts with a hat?
>>
>>39157841
>2017
>Still falling for the PUA bullshit.

This may have worked earlier , but now everyone knows about that and woman have learned how to avoid.

Your every try will be immediately recognized (because it will be resemble some pattern) and women will simply smear you for even a try to manipulate them, undoing every action of yours.

And did I have to tell you that it doesn't take genius for a woman to nail PUA ?
And It also proves that you are loser.

Remember a simple rule : You won't get if women don't want to give. All your pathetic PUA shit will only make you look even more miserable .

Gain Self-Confidence and Act natural.
>>
>>39159485
t. Toastie Roastie... Cry more, roastie whore!
>>
>>39159631
Dafuq?
Did you just assume my gender?

Cry more, virgin.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.