[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will die one day How do you cope with this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1485695763416.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485695763416.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>you will die one day
How do you cope with this?
>>
Rest easy knowing I will not be in this nightmare much longer
>>
>>39157618
>how do you cope with this
It's easy when you get your mind off it doing something you like, but when my heart starts beating fast for no apparent reason I think that today might be the day.
>>
By trying to bring that day forward
>>
>>39157618
By living my life on my own terms. I'll be damned if I take any regrets with me
>>
>>39157618
WHY WON"T IT COME SOONER? WHY AM I SUCH A PUSSY? I JUST WANT THE PAIN TO END

pretty much my thoughts on it
>>
>>39157618
I hate my life and I hope that I die in my sleep tonight
>>
>>39157618
By not thinking about it
>>
>>39157618
Only thing i get scared about death is this afterlife thingy.
I don't think there is an afterlife, but i am still scared.
I am okay with death. I want to die. I don't want to live this shit anymore.
I am not scared of death, i am scared of this shit to continue after i die.

It is a relief that, after i die; it just ends. I don't have to care about anything. It's not my problem after i die. So i am ok with being dead.
Not being existed is a big, very big relief anon.
>>
>>39157618
I welcome it
safjb ;afbn
>>
I'm totally fine with it
>>
File: 1445468332897.png (1MB, 1539x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1445468332897.png
1MB, 1539x1600px
>it's another 20mph spill on a busy road and getting slammed into the pavement day
>>
I've done many drugs and pondered about life and death for many years, I've become uncaring of death with its back to me, as long as it is not a threat in the short future it's nothing to me
>>
>>39157618
Everyone dies, existence is finite for people.
Honestly. I just accept death, I know it could come at any time, and I know that it WILL come one day, but I feel fine with that.
Maybe whenever I'm getting older and I'm staring death in the face, I may be scared, but everyone dies. As a mammal, there's no avoiding that your body won't hold up, that your brain will wither and decay with the years.
It's just a part of being a flesh and blood creature. Even with the threat of death, I feel happy that I was able to experience life with a body that can think such complex thoughts, that's capable of so much.

I probably sound like a fedora tipping pseudointelligent motherfucker right now, but that's just how I've felt about it after hitting a big depressive existentialism stint when I was younger.
>>
I try to make all the days before that one fond memories. Some days are shit regardless, but I try to live anyways.
>>
>>39157618
oh boy i sure can't wait bring on the end baby
>>
>>39157666
Nice trips friendo another 2 second warning
>>
>>39157618
I won't know its coming I'll finally be at peace with myself no more anger and pain to deal with
>>
File: 1502796407367.jpg (11KB, 286x216px)
1502796407367.jpg
11KB, 286x216px
>>39157666
Tripfag knows whats up.

il see you faggots in hell
>>
>>39157618
i dont. it consumes me and will continue to do so until i willingly, or unwillingly, leap into the jaws of the eternal void.
>>
I deal with death the same why I do life. By overanalysing it.
>>
>>39157618
I'm glad that life comes to an end. Life is a prison and death shall be my release. Surely to live forever would be the worst curse imaginable. If anything life is too long. I'm 34 and I sincerly wish that I could euthanize myself tomorrow. I never gave my consent to be dragged kicking and screaming into this existence through the selfish desire of my parents. I want it to end.
>>
File: a2979384310_10.jpg (76KB, 1200x1200px)
a2979384310_10.jpg
76KB, 1200x1200px
>>39157618
>cope
It brings me great relief
>>
I'm depressed as fuck and I really want to die, but thinking about how death actually should be is scary. Maybe because I'm really scared of changes and dying is the biggest change ever.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.