[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have currently 15,000 us dollars saved up from wagecucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1435117075189.jpg (153KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435117075189.jpg
153KB, 640x640px
i have currently 15,000 us dollars saved up from wagecucking the past year.
Im 19 years old and i plan on going to Thailand.
how long can i realistically escape for?
>>
Maybe like 2 years if you live in a low-budget shit hole although it probably won't be fun unless you're social.
>>
>>39156904

I'd say keep saving. Go there for a long vacation but don't quit your day job.
>>
Well, let's take 3k off the top for various fees like plane tickets, visas, etc. That leaves you with 12k.

From what I've seen, if you want to go super cheap and basically not do anything but eat, that's probably about $600 / month, maybe more.

That'll give you a little over 1.5 years, assuming you don't invest that money anywhere, just do a straight drawdown. With investment, you might get close to 2 years.
>>
Didn't you get the answers you needed yesterday when you posted this same thread?
>>
>>39156904
15k from a year saving? Very nice.
Keep it, save more and more. It will really, really come to use some day
>>
>>39156904
If you live with your mom/family, keep saving and move or you'll regret it hard in a few years. Unless you really get along with them.
>>
>>39157161
So, at an 8% return, you won't even get to 2 years, my online calculator says 22 months.

Not really worth it, IMO. Just go for a holiday.
>>
>>39157161
It's 1k for plane ticket both ways.
Visa fee for 1 year is 156$
>>39157177
No different person didn't see it.
>>
>>39157253
This is the calculator, btw, it's one of the better ones I've found

https://www.calcxml.com/calculators/how-long-will-my-money-last

>>39157261
Ok, so I'm pretty close. Let's say 2k for tickets, visa, incidentals, etc. (You'll probably need to buy a few things for the trip) Anyway, the extra grand or so didn't make much difference, we're still looking at 24 months

And remember, at that point, you'll be Flat Busted too. So, you'll need to call it quits earlier than that, and head home with at least a few hundred bucks to help kick off your job hunt, get a new cellphone plan, things like that. Basically startup capital.
>>
>>39156904
>neck yourself
forever
>>
>>39156904
Spend it on fucking bitcoin you retard.
Unless you're really into ladyboys, in that case degenerates like you don't deserve money.
>>
>>39157571
Buying at peak is stupid. This would of been great advice a year ago
>>
I'd go for it, especially with you being young and single. But, don't blow all of your money doing it, that kind of cash is hard to get together.
>>
>>39158217
Maybe doing 3 months for 5k maybe. I think you're right. I just need to spend a lil bit. See if I even like it. Thanks it's stupid to spend all that money. Normie live paycheck to paycheck
>>
why thailand? what do you even want to do there
>>
>>39158720
Food.
Girls.
Adventure.
I have a niche hobby that I enjoy doing traveling and others there have it as well.
It's not the united States.
>>
>>39158828
since when was traveling a niche hobby?

if you plan to fuck the hookers, your money isn't going to last nearly as long. if you have no interest in that sort of thing and just want adventure someplace foreign/far from home, why not become an english teacher for a couple years?

you'll get a bit of income that can help stretch your stay, a nice life experience you can talk about later if/when you decide to move on to other jobs, exposure to local culture, etc etc
>>
>>39158720
ladyboys

with some extra oregano
>>
You're really young dude. I know you want to get laid but you still have the chance to be a normie. Why don't you use that $15k and rent an apartment out somewhere in a medium sized city, maybe close to a university, enroll and take some classes and work a part time job?

Going to thailand to get laid is what you do when you're approaching 30 and desperate to lose your virginity.
>>
>>39159040
>Going to thailand to get laid is what you do when you're approaching 30 and desperate to lose your virginity.
I literally did that last year because I didn't want to be a wizard.
>>
>>39158977
I think he was trying to say fucking hookers is his niche hobby.
>>
>>39159058

I don't blame you at all m8, its a last ditch effort.
>>
>>39159088
i know a lot of robots are purists about this sort of thing saying it "doesn't count" or whatever, but i found the experience overall quite nice. my biggest complaint is that getting to thailand takes too much travel time from burgerstan. otherwise, i'd definitely go back.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.