[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

Has anyone on /r9k/ had one?

I've had an encounter of a succubus or nymph or something. It healed me of a physical problem of withdrawals and addiction. Lead me to believing in a divine creator and focusing on helping others and love instead of being a selfish meth addict.
>>
Bump for others with experiences
>>
Not even ghosts want to visit me :c
>>
Sounds pretty cool OP, can you give more details?
>>
>>39156417
Fuck you and your mother and your family. I hope you get cancer.
>>
>>39156820
Chill dude. How come you're so pissed?
>>
>>39156417
I have prophetic dreams. Nothing really out there, but I keep a dream journal that I write down my dreams (that I remember) in.

I have had 10 instances of myself dreaming a situation that I wrote down in my journal, and the exact thing happening in real life to me, down to details such as time on clocks and colors the people were wearing.

A few other weird synchronicities like dreaming about a girl I dated briefly 5 years ago, and then her contacting me to reconnect that same day. A month later the dream sequence I had that she was in occured in real life.

Any other dreamers here?
>>
>>39156802
I was atheist then I started to open my mind up to the possibility of God being real, and opened my mind up to telling a female friend of mine I loved her, rather than chasing casual sex online. Shortly after, I had a spirit i thought was a hallucination approach me in my room as I was trying to get off drugs. It proved to me it was a spirit, not a hallucination by making my knife cut through pyrex glass, my nails cut through plastic, and it possessed my cat. It tricked me by getting me to go to the mental hospital to detox, and removed all my withdrawals. I broke my cocks tubes by masturbating 12+ hours a day in weird positions on meth, and couldn't cum, there was a blockage when i tried. It reached inside me with an etheral hand and touched me, then after I was able to cum. In the hospital my meth withdrawals were taken away by it too.

The spirit has caused me pain too. Not sure if it's a spirit sent by God to help/punish me, or a demon that just is messing with me wasting my time. I deserve the punishments I've gotten from it, was a rotten person for years.

God had done a lot for me.
>>
Read the last stanza of Goethes Faust.

"Das ewig wieblichem, zeit uns hinan"
>>
>>39156986
I've never had a prophetic dream but have had dreams given to me by the spirit talked about in my OP. It controls my dreams pretty much.
>>
>>39156997
Damn that sounds incredible. I'm a Christian as well but I've never had anything that physically tangible happen to me.
>>
>>39156986
I had a dream a few months before Hugo Chavez died. I dreamed the exact date and about a month or two after, boom, died the same day as my dream. That freaked me out a little but I guess it might just be an astronomical coincidence.
>>
Anyone else have a spiritual experience?
>>
>>39157164
That sounds like it would be scary. I prefer whatever I have.

>>39157561
I only have dreams that are like deja vu. Short situations and phrases, sounds especially.
>>
>>39159324
It can be scary.
>>
yes i've experienced a ghost. my friend's mom house is haunted. i felt a finger go into my back. another time we heard the front door open said hello no one answered.

i had a near death experince i saw a light and a bunch of angels.
>>
>>39156417
I met and had a conversation with Vishnu. Fucking Vishnu.
>>
>>39159324
I have the same type of deja vu very often
>>
>>39156417
>succubus or nymph
No but I have had other spiritual experiences before and have has since I was a child. Recently told my mother about them and she cried and told me to go and see a doctor. Since when was having a connection with the spiritual real a cause for concern in regards to mental health?
>>
>>39161253
I wish it wasn't so. My mom wants me to take anti psychotics for them. I tell her I do and just throw them away nightly so she lets me live at home. Wish there was another way, going to school in the fall and hopefully I can become someone who works and support myself within a few years.
>>
i have slight foresight. i receive a few seconds of visions in my head while awake or while dreaming and itll happen a few days later.
how the fuck can i meet one of these nymphs or gnomes or fairies? /x/ hasn't helped
>>
>>39161348
I've started to improve myself just to prove to her that I am not actually just a crazy nutcase. I think if I tell her that I still have these sort of experiences after I've moved out got a gf etc she will be more likely to believe me, or at least sympathize with me. It's probably the self-destructive behavior that I've engaged in that makes her think that I'm a total fruit loop
>>
File: Christfags BTFO.gif (486KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
Christfags BTFO.gif
486KB, 450x296px
>>39156417
So all I have to do to believe in god and have a spiritual experience is to melt my brain with meth? Sounds like you know the true reality of nature while all us simplefolk just live in the normal boring world.
>>
>>39156760
>ywn be haunted
poregano
>>
I'm Agnostic, but when I was young I had what I believe to be a dream where I saw Satan's face and was contacted by him directly. I haven't had any experiences since.
>>
>>39159973
Was he as much of a cunt as he seems to be?
>>
>>39159950
your inner psyche explaining death because you grew up in a christian society
>>39159973
no you didnt
>>39161253
since materialism was proven
>>39161378
confirmation bias
you only make the connections retroactively
>>39156417
I had three prayers and then a dream of a bear.
I saw an angel the following months, same one from the dreams.
>>
>>39161612
>since materialism was proven
Literally impossible to prove and even if it exists doesn't mean that spiritualism doesn't exist.
>>
I had the dream of a black goat with seven heads staying somewhere behind my window, watching. I lived in a small hut near the forest in that dream. I heard a quiet voice in my head, that said "you betray your friends"...i woke up and lived through the day as usual, but the next day i went to sleep i had this dream again, but the goat was closer this time. I've seen his eyes this time, they looked like they were cut out. I heard the voice again, but different this time, it sounded...angrier... it said to me "tell yourself again that these are not really your friends".
Anon, it's 3 am right now, and i had this dream again. I managed to wake up as soon as i've seen the goat, i'm honestly scared.
>>
Dissociatives can be pretty spiritual.
more so than other psychedelics
>>
>>39156417
I ate out in a lucid dream and instantly was made to wake up. Maybe the arousal took me out of a state.
>>
>>39156417
>be me stuck in social isolation with no job or mates and nothing but contact with my parents and booze.
>2 years pass as a neet with no prospects and no sense in life
>start reading about politics, philosphy and spirituality.
>All of a sudden out of no where I have this transcendance moment where I feel bloddy amazing and feel like I have a sense of purpose and being in life.
>the thoughts of depression,self loathing, suicide and nihlism are gone.
>I realise im on this earth to live an honorable life and should treat it like a soilders service on this earth.
>all of a suddem I start living life with a greater sense of honour, so when im gone im regarded as an honorable person to those around me who will pass down my stories and acomplishments when im long gone 6ft under.
>>
>>39156997
That's pretty dope. I wonder why you of all meth-heads got special treatment.
>>
>>39162557
No clue. I certainly didn't deserve God's help. I was rotten before. Cybered with thousands of married women over years and etc... But he showed me mercy
>>
>>39156417
>take a quarter ounce of mushrooms
>go hiking on the outskirts of town
>sun is starting to set and I can see the full color spectrum
>blood red by the sun fading out to a royal purple in the night sky
>stars are brighter than I'd ever seen before
>can see beams of light jumping between them outlining the constellations
>warm summer breeze envelopes me like a cozy blanket
>I can hear the rattling of the grass against itself
>everything felt so harmonious and I was at one with the world

Ive always loved and appreciated nature from a young age but the altered experience I had on psychedelics really just made everything feel whole
>>
>>39156417
i always take "spiritual" experiences with a grain of salt. i've had sleep paralysis and i think i've finally found a way to lucid dream that works for me.
>>
>>39162337
That's cool man. Glad you're not suicidal any more. What have you done with your life since then?
>>
>>39163411
Its defintly had a profound effect upon me as since then ive started to improve my life in various ways for example.
>passed college
>become fully qualified in my trade
>been out a couple of times with people I knew from school to catch up with them
>learned to reject materialism, and I no longer see money as a key to happiness
>improved my relationship with family members
>quit drugs
>reduced my drinking dramacticlly to barely a couple of pints once a week.
>become more in touch with spirtuality by embracing my own path of syncretism.
>Started exercising more than I used to
>learned to stop worring about the state of the world and intead have come to learn that were going through a simple cycle of seasons like every civilisation before ours.
>>
File: teeheeeeeheeeeeeeeee.png (9KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
teeheeeeeheeeeeeeeee.png
9KB, 315x315px
>>39156417
As I told you before on /x/, that is your inner fae. Everyone has one, but only hundreds have met them. You must be very important. Listen to what she says. She knows what is best for you.
>>
>>39164476
What is an inner fae?
>>
>>39164559
They are the guides of humanity. They are muses who have inspired history's greatest achievements. They're mostly subtle, but people who have fallen far beyond their needed path may require more upfront methods.
>>
>>39164655
I was dying in my room from meth and other hard drugs. She got me off them. Do inner fae have the ability to take a physical form?
>>
>>39165002
They only will if humanity or fae's future depends on it. You are something special, my friend. Listen to her and do not let yourself go to waste.
>>
File: cloud.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cloud.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
My ex-girlfriend (we were together at the time) and I saw what may have been a ghost.

>3 a.m.
>watching Evangelion
>look over and see a cloud indoors
>no windows open
>no one smoking
>both sober
>look at each other
>look back
>cloud is gone
>we discuss and agree on what we saw

Pic related; it's what we saw.
>>
>>39164655
>>39165112
take this roleplay to /x/ or at least try to sound less retarded
>>39165002
you don't really believe in something like "inner fae" do you?
>>
>>39165416
I believe in demons, Angels, God, and fae. Not sure what inner fae is or if it's real. But I believe in spirits. I've encountered one.
>>
File: scurry.png (47KB, 147x149px) Image search: [Google]
scurry.png
47KB, 147x149px
>>39165416
>materialcuck gets triggered by the possible existence of entities beyond his comprehension
>>
Yeah man that spiritual shit is real. It's up to you to discover what waits for you on the other side of that stuff. Wether it be Spirit or diety. Be safe. Do a trip with someone. Stay positive and optimistic
>>
>>39165696
>uhh dude maybe there are fairies out there. we just dont know, you know? like, think about it... and maybe they are INSIDE of us all along.. and come out into physical form to tell us how to suck dick better.....
>>
>>39156417
While walking to my usual bus stop one day downtown, I felt an immediate sensation of calmness for some unknown reason and acceptance with the idea of death at that very point. I still don't know what caused this, but I was walking in an area with a church on the same block.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.