[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's take a moment to talk about Stockton, California.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: sherwood mall.jpg (214KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
sherwood mall.jpg
214KB, 768x432px
Let's take a moment to talk about Stockton, California.
>>
>>39156111
209 MOTHER FUCKER WHAT
>>
>>39156111
The place sucks.
Anyone know of any place that sells Gundam models here? Only hobby store i found besides Michaels and Hobby Lobby only sells car models.
>>
>>39156231

Have you tried Grapevine on Thornton? I remember being able to buy some there 10 years ago .
>>
I hear it's a shithole and nowhere near as good as Lake City, Florida
>>
>>39156111
STOCKTON, MOTHERFUCKER, STOCKTON #WARDIAZ
>>
>>39156289
Never been there but it never hurts to try, thanks anon.
>>
Come on guys... for $1,299 you could live in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. :)
>>
>>39157405
sounds good, what's the catch?

if it's not niggers idk what the problem is
>>
>>39157443
Spics and Hmongs
>>
Is Stockton better than Barstow or Bakersfield?
>>
>>39157531

There is nothing fun to do in Stockton other than eat out or go shopping at a mall
>>
All I can say is that I made a lot of money in and around Stockton/Sac area.
>>
>>39156111
I'm BOUNCIN

original
>>
QT filipinas live here
>>
>>39158103
Are you sure it's not mexicans? They look very similar
>>
>>39157909
That's the same for Bakersfield or Barstow
>>
>>39156111
I worked there for a week (company had a contract down there) earlier this summer. It's truly a sin, and nobody living in Stockton shall be spared on the Day of the Quake (when Commiefornia falls into the sea and Nevada becomes the new West Coast.)

It's filled with prostitutes, nigs, and deadbeats. I'm surprised there's a single residence there that wasn't pulled into place behind a semi truck. Every hotel is filled pests, and prostitutes openly hang out in the streets and approach you with no invitation.

The weather is too hot even for me, a Texan. The southern California valley has the worst heat of the entire United States; hot and muggy, high humidity, no beautiful views or solitude or even public lands. The city's entire pride rests on things that happened decades ago, and the industrial sections and even downtown is filled with abandoned buildings going to seed. Nobody bothers picking up trash in this town, as it seems so at home covering the streets of this spiritually desolate land of defeat.
>>
I live here. god it's fucking bad. crack heads EVERYWHERE. When i was growing up in the 90s and early 2000s, there were crack heads but this is fucking crazy. it's getting worse ! what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>39160037
Is it true prostitutes just come up to you?
>>39158970
>>
>drought
>have to water lawn

????
>>
>>39160037
>what the fuck is going on
Unchecked immigration is increasing the unemployed, which in turn increases the criminally unemployed. It's driving down all non-white-collar wages and even some white-collar wages, driving many to crime to supplement or replace income. It's also (obviously) increasing the population and especially the urban population, as illegal immigrants almost exclusively inhabit cities. Any increase of population for any reason will almost always increase crime, whether they're unskilled illegals in debt to the Mob, or college-educated Northern European family men.

Building wall will help, raising import taxes on offshore manufacturing nations like China will also help as it will both bring jobs back to America but also increase demand/bargaining power for workers, leading to increased blue-collar wages and consequently decreased blue-collar/unemployed crime.
>>
No idea I'm from florida but my cambodian barber is from there
>>
Stockton's fucking shit, but it's shit in an endearing way. Like, people are almost proud of being from such a shit place when you talk to them, because it means they got out.
>>
Isn't that the largest city to ever declare bankruptcy or something? During the recession. I guess they were passed by Detroit.
>>
File: IMG_3758.jpg (41KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3758.jpg
41KB, 710x399px
john stockton played in utah not california
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.