[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE WUZ EXPLORERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: WHC_Moana_Head.jpg (99KB, 970x290px) Image search: [Google]
WHC_Moana_Head.jpg
99KB, 970x290px
WE WUZ EXPLORERS
>>
This is incorrect use of the WE WUZ meme because pacific islanders aren't niggers.
>>
>>39155354
why did they make him ugly?
>>
>>39155366
>why did they make him ugly?
men are shit
fuck all men
>>
>>39155409
Angry femcunt or troll?
>>
>>39155354
Was a decent film but don't get why the fucking sea didn't just douse the lava monster cos it seemed to help them every other step of the way
>>
>>39155870
>tfw you're on a korean pickled foods forum talking about lava monsters
>>
>>39155740
troll clearly
femcunts are to scared to come onto 4chan they think its all /pol/
They would be "literally shaking" and wouldn't be able to reply to a thread if they came on here.
>>
>>39155870
because they needed to restore Te Fiti, duh
>>
>>39155986
you're gonna have a bad time when you realize how many attractive girls browse this shithole
>>
>>39155366
pacific islander
>>
>>39156306
they didn't make the female ugly
>>
>>39155354
I will just leave this here:
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
(An original must-read for all robots)
>>
>>39155870
the sea ruined the film for me. if they just kept the first scene as a baby it would been fine but as it was, the film was just mediocre
>>
To be fair, Pacifistic Islanders were definitely explorers. They sailed to islands and colonized them. It doesn't get any more explorative than that.
>>
>>39156706
seems similar to native american sexuality in that they were very casual about it
>>
>>39155354
but they wuz atcually explorers
>>
>>39156557
because they have to cater to fans who want waifus
>>
>>39155354
>we wuz butthurt cumskins using memes on everything we dont liek
>>
>>39155354
why didnt that fat cunt rape that bitch on that island
>>
>>39155354
Polynesians were explorers though. That's why they were able to locate tiny, inhabitable islands before any other race. People don't end up in places like Hawaii by accident.

I read they navigated oceans and located islands by following the flight paths of birds since birds can't indefinitely live over bodies of water.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.