[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do white women stand on the evil female scale?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1453073991199.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453073991199.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
Where do white women stand on the evil female scale?
>>
As long as you are hard working, self-sufficient, and caring of others... Normies are super nice.
>>
>>39154684
Why does Katya look so perfect?
>>
Most evil imo

Isn't it obvious?
>>
Asian American women are worse, brah.
>>
>>39154710
Sadly, her ancestry doesn't
>>
>>39154783
Why would I care about her ancestry?
>>
>>39154813
I'm a bit of a stormfag, when it comes to minorities in Russia. It's not like my opinion matters though, she'd totally choose a bearded Caucasus chimp over me.
>>
File: katya boyfriend.jpg (528KB, 1588x1362px) Image search: [Google]
katya boyfriend.jpg
528KB, 1588x1362px
>>39154907
>she'd totally choose a bearded Caucasus chimp
except she is dating an Asian guy
>>
>>39154907
she's a weeb, i heard she's dating an asian dude awhile back
>>
>>39154941
>weeb
i meant weeaboo
>>
File: amwfmarriage.png (31KB, 557x543px) Image search: [Google]
amwfmarriage.png
31KB, 557x543px
>>39154920
threadly reminder AMWF is the most patrician pairing
>>
>>39154941
weebs don't exist on this site.
>>
File: BFze8ISlnp-.jpg (101KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
BFze8ISlnp-.jpg
101KB, 1080x1350px
>>39154941
>i heard she's dating an asian dude
now you can see it instead of hearing it
>>
>>39154920
>>39154941
Guys, have you read the "over me" part? I know she has a gook (jap?) for a boyfriend, it doesn't matter, I was talking about a hypothetical situation. Do I really have to explain that?
>>
>>39154684
As a white man I think white women are pretty cool.

Black girls are generally loud and Asian girls are generally materialistic, soulless bitches. Everybody is all over the place, of course, but all of the women I could most relate to were white. I hope I get to have a family with a white girl and I get to die defending white girls.
>>
>>39154920
Translation. "Guys, I've found her new fuckbuddy. Leshchina's photo from his page as a bonus".

("leshch" means "bream" in Russian. Couldn't distort her surname so it sounded good in English)
>>
>>39154702
completely wrong
originale
>>
>>39154972
He looks like such a fucking faggot, holy crap. Is that makeup? And they say women only choose strong and confident Chads.
Then again, he could be her personal cuck, whose only purpose is to look cute on pictures and occasionally watch her get fucked.
>>
>>39155079
Idk, I'd rather fuck him than her.
t. bi-curious
>>
File: doublethink.jpg (111KB, 378x467px) Image search: [Google]
doublethink.jpg
111KB, 378x467px
Not that much desu

Asians and jews have more evil women as they tend to be smart, and thus they manipulate people instead of just fucking chads like white women.

Black women are just plain stupid, and Latinos tend to be like white women.
>>
High but not extremely high. Pick any asian/south asian country and see the westernized women there. You will almost always find them to be vicious vile creatures willing to do anything to attain what they want.
>>
>>39154684
Most evil, by far. Vapid, materialistic gold diggers obsessed with taking selfies and shit taste in everything

Actually I feel like I'm describing all women, not just white ones but I hate white ones the most
>>
>>39156284
I'm a man of color living in the states and euro centric culture has given me a taste for the white meat. It will never happen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.