[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>traps are gay hahahaha wut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: B60DuSqCMAEOfre.jpg (100KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
B60DuSqCMAEOfre.jpg
100KB, 736x981px
>traps are gay
hahahaha wut
>>
You are gay, deal with it, faggot.
>>
Traps are purely a str8 FETISH. Psychological studies confirm that gay people don't care for them at all.
>>
>>39153290
>being attracted to that manly frame
>being attracted to those hairy arms
>being attracted to that manly jaw
sorry ur gay
>>
>>39153290
Why the fuck would it matter if they were gay? I get the meme, but if you're above the age of 18, then why the fuck do you care about what other people think of you getting off? Why don't you just fuck what you want, eat, and be marry until they put you back into the ground that you sprung up from?
>>
traps are scientifically accepted to be a heterosexual fetish.

t. straight trap enthusiast
>>
>>39153338
NO. You assholes HAVE to understand! Traps are only interesting for STRAIGHT people. GAYS DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TRAPS.
>>
File: 9pFWT0l.png (210KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
9pFWT0l.png
210KB, 658x545px
dick loving straight person reporting in
>>
>2017
>not being able to maintain a straight identity while admitting to loving feminine penises
backwards much?
>>
>>39153358
>Like traps
Fuck traps

>Like women
Fuck women

>Like men
Fuck men

Do you see where I'm going with this?
>>
Jews have an interesting sense of humor.
>>
>>39153393
>Be a faggot
greentext bullshit
>>
>>39153290
whatever you have to tell yourself, faggot. even they think you're a fucking fag
>>
>>39153399
But, just h-how?
>>
>>39153428
Kek. I have a girlfriend whom I love. Traps are a side thing, no contradiction here nigger.
>>
Being sexually attracted to someone the same sex and/or gender as you is the very definition of homosexuality. How hard is that for you people to comprehend?
>>
>>39153290
Trap = man who is attracted to other man
gay = man who is attracted to other men

???
>>
>>39153456
that's backwards famalam. traps can be lesbians.

>>39153446
They're not the same sex tho. '''they''' having a pernis has nothing to do with their actual SEX.
>>
>>39153490
that's not what backwards means.
>>
>>39153513
wtf does backwards mean then asshole? backwards, you know, as in, it's 2017, we don't think like that anymore.
>>
>>39153290
Those Jew stars
>>
What if post op?
>>
>>39153490
>having sex with someone who has a penis isn't gay
wew lad you sure are a huge faggot in denial.
>>
>>39153290
Is that actually a trap tho
>>
>>39154430
you don't know what you're missing out on
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.