[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: neet.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
198KB, 1280x809px
Been a NEET for over a year now.

How do you all pass the time? I sleep for 12 hours and just spend the other 12 online or watching tv.
>>
>>39150777
>over a year

ive been neet since like 2011 god im pathetic
>>
We should start a compendium on what people should learn during their journey through NEEThood
>>
>>39150777
9 year neet
thats how I pass my time too, though I try to sleep as long as I possibly can, upwards of 18 hours some times. I've trained my body to force itself to sleep. feels good.
>>
>>39150777
I've been a neet for 3 years now but it looks like thats coming to an end soon
>>
File: 1502965996247.png (287KB, 702x370px) Image search: [Google]
1502965996247.png
287KB, 702x370px
>>39150777
Checked.
I do that too but sometimes i just lie in bed and daydream. Ive only been NEET for 2 years, but i live alone so it isnt too shit. Get on bux and rent a house in some flyover state already.
>>
>>39150777
NEET since early 2013, 4+ years now.

I started reading some books about shit that interested me when I wasn't shitposting. That and the usual animu+vidya.

I have a shit ton of book knowledge about automotive mechanic shit, but I have no way to apply it in real life because I'm an anxiety-ridden loser who has panic attacks when people so much as talk to him with a raised voice.
>>
13 years, going on 14.

Unfortunately I spent most of it playing MMORPGs instead of learning any real skills. ****BUT**** I have a chad-bod because I've also been lifting for all those years.

I'm 30.

>how have you been NEET so long

Combination of mental disorders + parents that let me do what I want because they have busy lives of their own and make enough money to support me.
>>
File: 1490871692113.jpg (271KB, 560x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490871692113.jpg
271KB, 560x419px
neet for about 3 months so far

all i do is flip between 4chad, music and vidya, even though im bored of all my games and sick of this board

would like to create something but dont have any skills and cba to start
>>
>>39150865
richfag leave please no one wants you here
>>
>>39150865
I should mention: I started seeing a clinical psychologist this year and she recommended I get on autism-bux and move out of my parents house in order to try help "normie-lise" me.

Getting my medical report for my mental disorder to apply for autism bux next week.

So looks like I'll be going from Parent-bux to Gov-bux.
>>
Was a NEET for 4 years but recently got a job. Start tomorrow and wondering if it was worth it. My anxiety levels are through the roof. I feel like I'm close to bailing out.

Should I do it? Should I just not turn up?
>>
Been a self-funded NEET for about a year or so. Breddy comfy, but since I'm such a driven person, I do get bored.
>>
>>39150846
this
>get a house in like rural iowa and just sit home all day
>>
>>39150901
What kind of shit have you got going on in your head that gave her the idea that you could get on the bux?

asking for a friend :^)
>>
File: 1502886126760.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502886126760.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
>>39150923
What's the job? Ideally you should at least try it out and if it's godawful just quit and go back to NEETing. However if I was in your position I would also be shitting myself and thinking about not bothering, but if you live with your parents at least then you can say you tried and hated it, and presumably they'll leave you alone for some time.
>>
>>39150790

How?
That's 6 years. How did you not stop
>>
8 year neet

6 months ago my bf paid for me to move out of my parents house. Now I struggle with feelings of not pulling my own weight and how I'm not being the best househusband I can be. It's infinitely better than the feelings of "well guess I'll kill myself at 25" I had living at my parents.

My life is pretty great right now.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39150777
This is the ideal schedule.
>>
I only get like 2 hour sleep max per night so I spend most of my time rolling around in bed. It sucks but so does the alternative.
>>
>>39150826
Dont you feel tired/disoriented during the day if you sleep that much. That's what happens to me.
>>
>>39151541
Not hum but im always at my computer with some caffiene in me so no. I do have a rainmeter thing under my 2nd screen taskbar with the time/date too so i rarely "miss" a day.
>>
>>39150923
You should do it. I was a NEET for nearly three years before I got a job in June and now I feel a lot better about myself and am more confident than ever.
>>
>>39150923
I will be replenishing stock for 5 hours every day. No interaction with customers, purely stock replenishing yet I'm still nervous as fuck about messing everything up
>>
>>39152263
This is for you origi
>>39151096
>>
>>39152263
Well idk it sounds like it could be worse, at least you don't have to interact with normalfags.

And if you mess up what's the worst that could happen, you get fired and back to NEETmode. Unless you actually want to keep the job or need money then that's a problem.
>>
>>39150879
Ultima Online, Fuck yeah nigger!
>>
>>39150826
god fucking damn you will live to 120
>>
>>39150790
Tell us about your life, Anon. Are you a wizard? How do you spend your days?
>>
>>39150790
Same here man. I can't take being alone in my room anymore I want to go out and do fun things.
>>
bumping
how do you fellow neets handle having no friends? do you ever miss going out or wanting to go out? Did you with your parents as a kid?
>>
>>39150777
NEET Friday, Ausfag Edition:
>~0900 wake, poop, cook breakfast (eggs, toast, hot sauce, coffee), internets
>~1030, ride
>~1300, shower, prep and eat lunch (roll with salad and ham)
>~1345, vidya and twitch
>~1800, dinner (veggies and chicken), dishes
>~1900, pub with mates, sink pints
>~0030, bed, shitpost, sleep
>>
>>39152939
If you've been a NEET for 6 years and now you want to "do fun things" then you are lost to this world.
>>
>>39153655
>NEET
>having friends
Why do you lie?
>>
>>39153793
was 17 when became a neet and never wanted to be this. i wanted to have fun and be normal whole time.
>>
Wow, being a NEET has got to be one of the most miserable, lost existences, floating in nothing doing nothing being nothing.
>>
>>39150777
When I NEETed for the most part of four years I passed time by learning things. The things I did the most were programming and guitar.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.