[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just ate another whole family sized block of chocolate for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 24629364.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
24629364.png
77KB, 491x541px
>Just ate another whole family sized block of chocolate for the 4th night in a row

God dammit how do you stop the cravings? How the hell do you people stay skinny while resisting the urges?
>>
by not having the food in the house desu

if i had chips or food i would be eating it right now
>>
Don't have it in the house and eat gum if you want to chew on something.
>>
>>39150770
>>Just ate another whole family
I know that fe-
>sized block of chocolate for the 4th night in a row
Oh never mind.
>>
I've been lifting for 6 years.

I was NEVER able to get lean until I just stopped eating the tasty foods.

Tasty food = drives my hunger.

Bland food = blunts my hunger.

I basically mixed the concept of "Clean Eating" with tracking macros/calories, so I still know exactly how much protein, carbs, and fats (and total calories of course), but I get those calories all from "Clean" foods.
>>
>>39150829
I have herniated disks in my neck and lower back which means I can't lift and barely run.

Can I eat those clean foods and not gain a shit load of fat? Since I can;t gym.
>>
>>39150770
Obesity is caused primarily by eating when you're not hungry. Most thin people never have to think about what they eat because they eat only when they're hungry.
>>
>>39150770
C A L O R I E S
A
L
O
R
I I N
E
S

C
A
L
O
R O U T
I
E
S
>>
>family sized bar of chocolate
Just how much chocolate are we talking here?
>>
you have to kind of separate the emotional well being you get from food and needing food to actually survive

try to replicate the feeling food gives you with something more healthy
>>
Aren't you worried about cavities you fat fuck?

I'm so jealous of people who can eat retarded amounts of sugar and still have perfect teeth. I get an ache if I eat too many starbursts.
>>
File: 6ec7909e0f541727.jpg (35KB, 510x203px) Image search: [Google]
6ec7909e0f541727.jpg
35KB, 510x203px
buy these, itll get you through
>>
File: aUkD75z.png (146KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
aUkD75z.png
146KB, 1100x1100px
>>39150770
You're probably a fat fuck with a stomach the size of your head. Skinny people get full pretty quickly, and then the food is not quite as tasty as it is when you're hungry.
>>
skeleman here

i simply don't enjoy eating once im full. i have a burger or whatever and then eating just becomes a chore rather than something i have a drive to do

family dinners suck because everyone always tries to push me to eat more than i want
>>
>>39152478
Eating is always a chore. If I didn't have to eat, I never would.
>>
>>39150770
I go as long as I can without eating after I wake up, drink a lot of black coffee, smoke, and try to focus on different things. But you probably shouldn't take my advice as I can only binge eat or starve myself, anything in between and I can't stick to it.
>>
>>39150770
>>39150770
Your lining of your stomach stretches with the amount of food you put in so just go a week just eating a regular amount of food and the cravings will mostly go away.
>>
>>39153548
Can a fatfuck explain? What is a food craving? It can't be hunger, or OP would eat real food instead of candy.
>>
>>39153694
It is hunger, but if you're a fatty boombalatty the size of your stomach is bigger than a fit persons because you eat more food than them. Because you eat more food, your stomach stretches out so it is a vicious cycle of eating food because your hungry and being hungry because your stomach has more space to fill because you ate too much.
>>
File: 110653011_0_640x640.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
110653011_0_640x640.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Eat a whole can of spinach for breakfast, another for lunch, and another for dinner. You WILL be full.

Make sure you add some salt for electrolytes and a hefty chunk of butter for fat. Three cans of spinach contains adequate protein and all other nutrients.

Total calories; 500 a day.
>>
im cheap as fuck so i hardly eat shit foods at all, but for the first time in like 2 years i went out and bought a box of gummies and the box is already gone
>>
>>39153794
>Three cans of spinach
Good way to give yourself kidney stones with all that oxalic acid
>>
>>39153794
>spinach contains adequate protein
No it doesn't bud
>>
>>39153757
But why eat candy? It makes no sense. Doesn't the body crave real food when it's hungry? Gorging on candy when hungry is like drinking syrup when thirsty; it confounds me why someone would do that, moreover how the body wouldn't be actively repulsed by it. The fact that OP referred the problem as "urges" tells me it's something else.
>>
>>39150808
IoI nice one
>>
>>39151679
Nice one
I
c
e

o
n
e
>>
>>39150770
Sugar>higher blood glucose>insulin production>cravings>consume more sugar>higher blood glucose>insulin production>cravings>become obese>higher leptin levels in body>more cravings>develop insulin intolerance>get Type 2 diabetes

Slippery slope Anon. Stop eating carbs and sugar.
>>
>>39154314
This answers my question >>39153922, and looking into it I found out there is such a thing as sugar cravings, distinct from hunger. What you say is the cause; it's a sugar addiction.
>>
>>39154384
Well it's more complex than just an addiction but you can certainly think of it like that. The feedback loop is similar to alcoholism. Unfortunately the only way to break out of it is just not consume sugar or simple carbs and lose weight, which is quite difficult.
>>
File: Debesius Miegas.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Debesius Miegas.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>39150770
Nigger bones are my diet, you should try it

Go out and shoot some looters in a riot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.