[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see that nerds? Girls will always regret it when they choose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 2231122.png (19KB, 511x281px) Image search: [Google]
2231122.png
19KB, 511x281px
You see that nerds? Girls will always regret it when they choose the nice guy over the bad boy hahahahahahahaha R9K BTFO
>>
File: 21312213.png (14KB, 505x252px) Image search: [Google]
21312213.png
14KB, 505x252px
Oh yeah by the way [pic related]
>>
>>39148906
Well its their own grave they are digging with this sort of stuff.
>>
>>39148906
>Guy she forms a strong emotional attachment to ends the relationship, causing her great distress
>Her method of dealing with it is to warn other girls that it's a worse feeling than being pump'n'dumped by the sportsball team captain
>Somehow, /r9k/ BTFO

Okay.
>>
>>39149956

>Having this level of jealousy

It's ok, nerd. At least you have your mommy to tell you how much of a nice guy you are LMFAO
>>
>>39148920
I hate this shit. Especially because most of the girls I work with are stacies.

>haha lol anon your so nice
>haha lol anon it's okay to be different
>ew anon you don't party, smoke, drink?
>wtf anon you have weird hobbies
>>
>>39150030
Your reading comprehension isn't very good.
>>
>>39148906
I can understand her point
>>
>>39148906
That's some real woman logic
>>
File: ibra.gif (1MB, 364x204px) Image search: [Google]
ibra.gif
1MB, 364x204px
>>39148906
women brain
>>
>>39150052
>>wtf anon you have weird hobbies
What are your hobbies?
>>
>>39150052
>Telling them anything about yourself

Why the fuck would you do that? You're literally just asking to get bullied
>>
>>39150964
>reading books
do you actually think that these people can accept a hobby as normal that requires more brainmass than throwing yourself of off a tower?
>>
>>39151241
Shit, I guess mine are fucked as well.
>>
>>39148906
>implying the "unbearable pain" doesn't simply come from the fact that she thought the nice guy was her bitch

how unexpected
>>
the difference between being in your 20s and approaching 30 is staggering.

once the roasties get around 30, they start coming down to earth like fucking deflated balloons that took off.
everyone is caught up in the youth meme and want to have as much sex as possible when they're young, why, i don't know, prime time? whatever. sex is time consuming and gets in the way of other shit i like doing, well, used to like doing.
now i barely know who i am anymore.
>>
File: 1502693332855.png (460KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1502693332855.png
460KB, 750x1020px
>>39148906
screw you i stopped reading once i noticed im skipping through her shitty phrasings and shit put words and actually not reading it at all.

also
>it's that hard for walking vaginas to just comprehend all men, no matter if nice or bad, they all just want to stick their dick in them and then dump
>>
>>39148906
>>39148920

>when the nice guy breaks your heart it hurts really bad

;_;
>>
>>39148906
He left her.

Provided she is (doubtfully) a light of affection and everything ideal in a woman, then I don't think he was truly a nice guy.

Do women actually know what it is to be nice?
>>
>>39148906
>>39148920
>>39151350
>when the bad boy breaks your hhymen it hurts really bad

;v;
>>
>>39151395
yes, to orbit them and give them infinite compliments and attention and acting like their shoe rug
>>
>>39150964
The guy who replied wasn't me but yeah I said reading as well, model building and vidya.

>>39151017
What am I supposed to do, ignore them when they are asking me a question like I'm deaf? I don't like to be rude to people.
>>
>>39151404

I lol'd and slumped forward as I read this
>>
>>39151313
There are 2 perspectives to this:
Having as much as fun as you can will create memories for you to help you through hard times in the future.

Engaging in a high degree of stimulation, having tons of FUN, pleasure and being very highly esteemed will make you attached to that, and as a result the rest of your life will always seem like a deterioration.

Nobody truly lives for the present in the 21th century, there's a way of looking at life and the world that is very very strange to our culture if you truly do that. Once your balls would be shriveled up, you'd wish you spent your entire youth researching investment strategies, and once you are for sure about to die you would wish you had never lived.
Generally though I think that it's "making memories" perspective that's a bullshit rationalization for just engaging in carnal lusts, it doesn't seem to exist historically except for in the baby boomer generation.
>>
>>39151241
What the fuck? Reading books is a normal thing to do.

I am trying to write one, and shit is hard as fuck.
>>
>>39151651
>I am trying to write one, and shit is hard as fuck.
that is completely irrelevant
and it by far is not a normal thing anymore, that's why people will see you as weird especially if you prefer reading to doing generic normie things like going out to party and drink yourself to numbness.
>>
>>39152108
Well, I do get high sometimes and am DM of a dnd group. Is that normie?
>>
File: 1492696862844.jpg (25KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492696862844.jpg
25KB, 600x315px
>>39152372
no it isn't.
>tfw no own dnd group
truly living around normies is suffering
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.