[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw spent over $29,000 on cosmetic surgeries and beauty treatments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1502228037822m.jpg (23KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502228037822m.jpg
23KB, 761x1024px
>tfw spent over $29,000 on cosmetic surgeries and beauty treatments
>didn't go overboard with any of it, remained level and reasonable with my expectations and got extremely natural results
>am officially beautiful

And I'm still a miserable NEET. The depression is chronic, it's not linked to any external factors, there's something inside of me that's broken and it doesn't matter how much information I consume, how much I develop as a person nor how beautiful I become, I'm always going to be like this aren't I?
>>
>he fell for the external beauty meme

It's what's on the INSIDE that counts. Haven't you ever heard that before?
>>
What all did you get OP?
I feel like my standard of living would increase several fold if I was to fix my negative canthal tilt and tear troughs with orbital rim implants and a possible canthoplasty.

Where did you get work done? It's almost prohibitively expensive here in America but I can't find places overseas that do the eye rim implants I need.
>>
File: 1502263634659.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1502263634659.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>39148425
>claims to be beautiful
>no pic
?!?!
>>
>>39148525
I'm actually female and in the UK (couldn't post ASCII text so I just used $), but I've had the following:

>rhinoplasty
>septoplasty
>discreet lip implants
>blepharoplasty
>undereye fillers
>buccal fat removal
>breast reduction
>breast lift
>electrolysis on underarms, calves and forearms
>chemical face peel
>braces

I wasn't ugly before by any standard, but I can definitely say that my quality of life has improved in how people treat me. I'm no longer a ghost, I actually exist within the world now, but my derealisation is worse than ever somehow. I don't regret the surgeries, but I've come to realise that my persistent misery is an issue coming from within me in a place that cannot be surgically alerted, and maybe it'll be the same.
>>
>>39148425
Post a pic really quick and then delete it before it gets flagged. I want to see your beautiful face.
>>
>>39148895

So you're just an ungrateful roastie who still isn't satisfied even with the world at her feet. Hang yourself.
>>
>>39148425
did you spend that much money or some rich dude from dubai?
>>
>>39148895
you had all of that work done for under $30,000? how is this possible?
>>
>>39148895
>I wasn't ugly before by any standard
Hate to break it to you, roastie, but if you were treated like a ghost before, you were ugly. Even average roasties get their arses kissed daily, so you must have been ugly.
>>
>>39148425

Give me money then you dumb cuck
>>
>>39148425
>>tfw spent over $29,000 on cosmetic surgeries and beauty treatments
>>didn't go overboard with any of it

Pick one. Only one.
>>
>>39148895
>she didn't bleach her asshole
>>
>>39148425
Should have spent time on a bf and making a family instead of indulging your vanity, roastie.
>>
>>39148905
And have my face immortalised on warosu and desuarchive? I'm mentally ill but I'm not that thick Anon.

>>39148914
It was part of a large inheritance I received 2 years ago, but what I spent on my procedures wasn't even half of a quarter of what I received so I haven't blown it all. I have an investment banker handling one half of the total so I keep gaining capital on it.

>>39148924
Well electrolysis isn't all that expensive desu, the braces were only 2k, and I had the breast reduction/lift done together, as well as the rhino and the septo, so they were reduced.

>>39148935
I used to post on /soc/ and was consistently rated between 7-9, never lower then 6, so I already know I wasn't ugly. I've always been 'pretty', but you have a deluded perception of how the world actually works. Nobody is going to notice you no matter how pretty you are if you never leave your apartment and dress/shuffle around like a hermit back and forth between coffee shops and home.

>>39149157
Overboard on that sense that the only giveaway that I've had any work done are the scars beneathe my breasts. I still look natural, you'd never guess I'd had any surgery looking at me.

>>39149165
I've never needed to, my butthole/nipples are pink anyway because I'm naturally blonde.
>>
>>39148425
>richfag isn't happy even with anything he wants

haha
>>
>>39149368
>I used to post on /soc/ and was consistently rated between 7-9, never lower then 6,

/soc/ lies, everyone circlejerks so nobody rates them poorly in return. Women especially get their ass kissed, i've seen 5s rated as 9/10s

If you had that many surgeries there was a fuckton wrong with your face/body. Your so vain you refuse to even admit you were unattractive $30k ago, if you were pretty why'd you undergo so much surgery?
>>
>>39149418
>if you had that many surgeries there was a fuckton wrong with your face/body
There was nothing wrong with my face whatsoever, I just wanted a smaller nose, bigger lips, more refined cheekbones and less noticeable undereye circles. It's not only ugly people that have surgery and something doesn't have to be 'wrong' in order for it to be improved you know. If you go to fit new rims on your car in order to improve its appearance, does that mean that the car was broken before?
My breasts were bad though. They had always been enormous since puberty and gravity had not been kind to me. Those definitely needed fixing.

>your so vain you refuse to even admit you were unattractive $30k ago, if you were pretty why'd you undergo so much surgery?
Why drive a Rav when you can drive a Benz? I was above acceptable before, but I wanted to be exceptional. I know I wasn't ugly before my work Anon, that's an objective fact, but I did want to be prettier.
>>
>>39148425
>The depression is chronic
No fucking shit, retard. That's why it's called a "mental illness". It doesn't go away.
>>
>>39149368
>I've never needed to, my butthole/nipples are pink anyway because I'm naturally blonde.

Prove it. Post asshole.
>>
>>39148425
Find someone to spend your life with.

Just don't tell them you did any of this. If they like you for who you are, you know you got a keeper. You also need therapy.
>>
>>39148425
>tfw spent over $29,000 on beauty treatments
>still not happy

>could've saved like 9000 and bought an RX7
>probably wouldve at least made you a bit happier.
>>
>>39148895
Kek, some guy is gonna be pissed when his kids come out looking like smeagle.
>>
>>39149624
>but I did want to be prettier.
Why?

So you could attract a higher level guy? If you're so amazingly beautiful then why not just nab some rich Chad who doesn't care you're a neet, you can live the easy life and keep do nothing like you are now.
>>
>>39148425
Do something nice for someone else
>>
>>39149752
I wasn't ugly before so even in the unlikely event I decide to have kids that will never be an issue.

>>39149773
I wanted to be more beautiful because I mistakenly believed that life would be different on the other side.
And no. I have no sexual nor romantic interest in men.
>>
>>39148425
>>39148895
i'm sorry, op. i wish someone told you that that wouldn't make you happy but at least people treat you better now. or maybe that feels inauthentic and worthless. i've heard that happens to fat girls that get fit and get attention.
>>
>>39148425
>woman wonders why she is depressed while being single and trying to better herself
Stop trying to act like a man, fine an actual man and just serve him, that's literally your biological role. Stop trying to fight it.
>>
>>39148895
would you recommend electrolysis? I've read mixed reviews and am not sure if it's worth it
>>
>>39148895
>breast reduction
>breast lift

fat piece of shit.
>>
>>39150260
I'm gay Anon, and according to your biology you're supposed to be fucked up the ass on the reg in order to stimulate your prostate, otherwise it wouldn't be there huh

>>39150294
I would. It can be a painful and prolonged process due to the fact that hairs have to be in the middle of a specific growth phase in order to respond to the treatment, but it absolutely does work after enough sessions and I'm saving so much in both time and money not having to remove the hair via conventional methods now.
>>
>>39150308
>breasts can only be big when you're fat
Physiology wasn't your strong point huh
>>
>>39150335
>I'm gay
Well there's your problem you dumb roastie bitch
Of course you're depressed, you're mentally ill.
>>
You are just aware of how shitty humanity can truely be, once you hit 30 it's not so bad and you can deal with it daily.
>>
>>39150376
>once you hit 30
I'm 26 D:
>>
>>39150373
So aggressive.
Are you okay Anon?
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>No pic to verify OP's stories

God damnit robots, you let me down every single day.

To OP:
TITS OR GTFO you fucking roastie attention whoring piece of trash

sage
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.