[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I continue being NEET for another year?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1502137419680.gif (790KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
1502137419680.gif
790KB, 500x672px
I got to be a NEET this whole year but my parents are forcing me to enroll into college next year, how do I escape this curse?
>>
Don't go to classes?
>>
>>39147077
Sadly not an option, I live with them and they would be driving me to and from
>>
>>39147063
Tell them you are going. Dont go.
>>
>>39147085
How do I do this without having to leave the house?
>>
>>39147063
Skip classes for 9 months, just tell your parents some lie to let them drop you around the corner. I dont know, play the "if people see you driving me they will bully me" card.Then pretend you actually enter the buildind, leave after a few minutes.
>>
>>39147063

go to college you nigger, you have no idea how much of your life you waiste by being neet.

you are going to regret being neet, i was neet for a year.

now my classmates are in IV league school while im gonna to fucking community college.

seriously focus on studying and do drugs recreationally for entertainment.

its way more worth it to get a good degree and work a good job and chill after college.

because once you can support your self you won't ever have an "oh shit" moment in your life when you realize you can't support your self, mommy and daddy won't be around forever ever and playing games till 6 am is actually fucking boring as shit.

don't forget you will die one day.

P.S someone smarter than me said "life is long but it passes fast"

t. a total fucking looser, don't be me.
>>
>>39147165
But I'd be there and have to stay until class time was over anyway... There must be something I can do to just stay at home the way things are
>>
File: 1501098539414.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501098539414.gif
1MB, 400x280px
>>39147211
>reddit spacing
>failed normie
>does drugs
nice bait
>>
>>39147211
I don't really plan on living that long, anon

Even if I do decide that I want to live 'til I'm 90, it definitely won't be as a wagie

My current plan is that I'm going to try my best to succeed in the areas of my interest (all unfortunately not covered by my city's colleges), if that doesn't work, I'll live until I run out of money and then kill myself
>>
>>39147211
You value life too much, anon
You learnt nothing being a NEET
>>
>>39147229
Its not like hs. You can leave whenever you want.
>>
>>39147361
But where would I go? I live with my parents so I can't go back home. The most I could do is go to a bar or the library, but that's just as bad as staying in class
>>
>>39147390
In that case have an accident. A friend of mine had a car accident, broke his leg, wasnt his fault. Now he's got neetbux for living a few years, including rent and stuff.
>>
>>39147390
hang out at the library, use the computers or bring a laptop then get into a game play dfo its fun!

or read a few classics, being well read is good for the soul, better than being a mindless tv/anime/movie/video game consumer
>>
Just learn a fucking trade you disgusting piece of shit. Easy job, comfy hours etc. Go be a night shift pca or something and youll barely have to do shit.

Youre so hellbent on dodging any and all responsibility like most neets you dont realise you could have it easy.

Youre not going to kill yourself either anon we all know thats a cop out to stall.
>>
>>39147558
But I do have it easy, wagie.

I have it so easy that I never have to look for work or get hassled about not having a job. That sounds far better than "getting a trade".
>>
Just go to college, it's like being a NEET but everyone thinks you're doing something with your life. Education is the best way to continue being a NEET.
>>
>>39147063
some parents don't support neethood sadly. try and string them along as long as possible saying you want to take an off year or you need to overcome your anxiety. once they finally kick you out you have two options. you can find a sugar daddy if your willing to suck dick. alternatively, you could find a part time job. while working may seem terrible part time jobs can be manageable. some times you can find work where you only have to go in twice a week. if agoraphobia is a concern you can become a cam-fag.
>>
>>39147063
Good luck making it in college mate. During christmas break after fall semester I went full NEET mode for that month and a half we had off. Idk why the hell they make Christmas break so long in college. But all I did was stay in my room, smoke weed off the money my dad gave me, and eat shit loads of food my grandma would go get for me every single day and sleep non stop. Come that spring semester I was so fucked and struggled so bad, I was unmotivated as fuck and procrastinated every fucking day. My GPA went from a 3.59 to flopping 3.1 after that semester. NEET life destroys work ethic tremendously and I will never do anything like that again, I basically have no choice since I have to make car payments now I have to work full time and provide myself with all the necessities for my apartment, all while being a full time student in engineering school. Good luck to you though.
>>
>>39147592
So despite your parents pushing you into,and trying to ensure that you go to , college you have it easy?

Sounds like theyre trying to get you out if the house and educated abd employed and you dont like it so now youre trying as hard as you can to find an out despite it being a short term solution.

Thats the opposite of having it easy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.