[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had sex today with a girl for hours >half the time raw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1453972830182-b.jpg (21KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1453972830182-b.jpg
21KB, 400x388px
>had sex today with a girl for hours
>half the time raw
>fingered her to orgasm 3 times and fucked her to orgasm another 3
>just messaged me saying how she had a lot of fun and she's sore everywhere

We're all gonna make it guys

Don't give up
>>
>>39145643
woa there chad
>>
>tfw this girl won't let me fuck her raw

How do I make her? She was an inexperienced virgin until she met me.
>>
>>39145643

>Don't browse r9k for weeks
>Come back
>This is the first thread I see

Normalfags still haven't left
>>
>>39145669
Well how I did it with her was we fucked with a condom and then stopped for a bit. I didn't cum so I took the condom off and threw it away. She got up and started getting dressed and had panties on, and started getting something from her dresser and was bent down a little. I just got up and felt her ass and pulled her panties down and put it in.

Ever heard of "just the tip"? Once you get your raw cock in her she will want more guaranteed.

>>39145668
I wish.
>>
right on op.

i'm about to pick up my girl and raw dog the hell out of her all night.

glad you made it.
>>
>>39145740
Man this is the second girl I've fucked but I can never come during sex. I hadn't jacked off in 3 days and I don't death grip when I masturbate. Near the end we talked about dirty talk and my impregnation fetish and she was into it. We started going at it and it felt better but I was tired after 2 hours of fucking. Hopefully if we do it again I can cum this time.
>>
>>39145719
Implying normal fags haven't always been half this board
>>
I just want to make love with him one more time. This post just made me sad.
>>
>>39146059
Why don't you do it, then?

Originami
>>
>>39146076
He won't talk to me anymore because I tried to kill myself.
>>
>>39146083
Are you hot? Show up to his house dressed slutty. If he doesn't want you then, hes gay
>>
>>39145821
>Impregnation fetish
I see you're a man of refined taste.
>>
>>39146128
Of course, anon. Nothing can make you feel like a man more than conquering a woman's womb.
>>
File: 1463203616149.jpg (99KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463203616149.jpg
99KB, 600x450px
>>39146083
That you Andrea?
>>
>>39146174
Hahaha shit are you that tall dude who was with her for a while? No fucking way

t. bystander
>>
>>39146121
I'm okay. That's kind of how it happened the first time. Somehow I feel like I'd just embarrass myself if I tried showing up at his house unannounced.

>>39146174
No my first initial is a V.
>>
>>39146212
That's what you get, Lia
>>
>>39145643
> get to have sex with an extremely hot girl I met
> went full "fuck it she'll never fuck me anyways" and just start asking her out and make sexual advances
> she's actually into it and starts sending me nude snapchat videos of her fingering herself
> holy fuck I panic and tell her that we're fucking on our date
> replies with "whatever you want baby ;)"
> talk to her all week conversations are going great, until she drops the hammer and asks "how tall are you"
> reply with "5'6"
> she sends me an oh wow and my stomach drops, but then sends "hey that's cool we're the same height!"
> dates still on and I have no idea how she's still along for the ride she looks like Ann Hathaway, Natalie Portman and Alison Brie all in one like the hotttest jewess ever

The only issue is the dates coming up but I know I'll disappoint because I have erectile dysfunction. Enjoy it while it lays OP and get as much as you can..
>>
>>39146206
Im the guy who refused to be friendzoned by her.
>>
>>39146044
It's actually fucking bad at this point though. This is some reddit, game of thrones type shit happening in the present day.
>>
>>39146225
I don't know how to respond to this, as I am also not a Lia.
>>
>then I paid 27,000
for that divorce so I can vote DONALD TRUMP
fuck this board and sex solves everything.

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY 2x round of 10k blackjack.
>>
>>39145669
Last time I did, I had been fucking this girl like 5 times a day for a week, when she eventually said she wanted me to fuck her raw.
Had me pull out (shot a thick load all over her big tits), and I suggested we should still pick up PlanB, just to be sure.
And then she said since we were going to get the pill anyways, she wanted me to just fill her up for the rest of the night.
>One of the best nights of my life desu, pumped her full of every drop of cum I had
>>
>tfw cum extremely quick when having sex
>BJ's I can last almost forever
>Handjobs are mixed
How do you increase your stamina? I can pump for a long time I just get the urge to cum too soon
>>
>>39147070
lol like think of your dead grandma bro. That always makes me last xD.
>>
>>39147070
I generally do alright, I can fuck for a good while.
With blowjobs, I find it's really a toss-up. It usually takes a little while anyways, but if she's not that good at it sometimes it takes ages and I have to finish myself. It'll periodically feel like I'm getting close to busting, but it just won't come.
>>
>>39145821
What the fuck mate, impregnation can't be a fetish, that's the only biological reason we have sex
>>
>>39146288
Couldn't you take some pills dude?
>>
>>39147128
I wouldn't know where to start or where to buy em
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.