[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's better - weeb girls, /cgl/, stacies, or femanons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1503024656243.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503024656243.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
What's better - weeb girls, /cgl/, stacies, or femanons?
>>
Hot dick
>>
crispy is above all those subhumans you named
>>
File: 1501994888617.jpg (168KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1501994888617.jpg
168KB, 1080x1349px
>>39145100
I'd like one femanon with a side of weeb and an extra stacy.
>>
File: BDrQkEAwOm_.jpg (305KB, 1080x1257px)
BDrQkEAwOm_.jpg
305KB, 1080x1257px
why are you using a picture of crispy she doesnt belong in any of those categories.
>>
lol I was just kidding about the dick ^.^;;

Sorry craspy
>>
>>39145187
I thought she was a female edit of elliot rodger, my bad
>>
Only traps
>>
>>39145100
Normie girls
All the ones you posted are all huge whores with mental issues
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 728x1034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 728x1034px
Stacies are pretty solid. Mixed bag but lots of red flags are avoidable of you look. I've seen plenty of Stacies in happy relationships, not so much others.
>>
seems like weeb girls are the least mentally ill
>>
>>39145187
>crispy
>doesnt belong in any of those categories
>/cgl/
>weeb
she posted a lot in /cgl/ and cosplayed more than once, even recently
that also makes her a weeb of course
>femanon
she used to browse and post here on /r9k/, so not only she's a femanon but also a fembot

the only thing she's not is a stacy
>>
>>39146469
Actually the only thing she definitely is is a stacy.
>>
Weeb girls might be relatively normal, not too likely but there's a chance. Femanons are most likely fucked up. /cgl/ combines the worst of femanons with the worst of weebs and the worst of stacies.
>>
>>39146585
not according to all the anons who talked to her and posted conversations here, she's pretty boring and has zero personality
but even if she was a stacy, shes definitely the other 3 too
>>
I wish crispy was my wife
>>
>>39145100
it doesnt matter because they all want chad
every single one of them
without exception
wants chad
>>
>>39145100
>>39145156
>>39145187

Dirty, Filthy, Disgusting Mexican Trash.
Build the goddamn wall and deport her beaner ass.
Worthless Tijuana Donkey Fucking Whore.
(would fuck)
>>
File: 7Tdj8QK.png (535KB, 936x662px)
7Tdj8QK.png
535KB, 936x662px
>>39145100
a jewish weeb gets my vote
>>
>>39147227
why did you (you) me?
>>
>>39147418
maybe cause your post had a pic of her and he quoted all three posts with her pics?

and no, she won't ever be your wife anon, give up
>>
>>39145223
Shut your fucking whore mouth crispy is a goddess!
But no as incredibly adorable as she is a lot of her friends she posts with on occasion are huge sluts leading me to believe she probably is too and it fuckin' triggers me.
>>
>>39147590
>a lot of her friends she posts with on occasion are huge sluts
Who would these huge slut friends be?
>>
>>39147670
If you go to her Instagram you will see her occasionally post alongside some other girls that I assume are her friends of some sort. If you check their pages (usually linked in the ones crispy posts) then it becomes quickly evident that she hangs around instasluts pretty regularly.
>>
>>39145100
stacies are always the hottest, but the most unbearable
>>
Weeb Girls:
>Will act younger than she actually is
>Will probably be a furry
>Will cheat on you
>Will announce her new boyfriend less than two hours after the break-up and it will be the guy she cheated with
t. First GF was a massive weeb

/cgl/
>Just in it for the attention
>Will dress sluttish for maximum attention
>Will forget about you if the room is full of men
>Won't consider lesbian sex with her best friend cheating
>Will have forgotten about you existing one week after the break-up

Stacies:
>Very loving and compassionate during the "honeymoon" period
>Most likely of the girls to settle into a stable relationship if she's older (mid 20s-30s)
>Also the most likely to mistake the end of the honeymoon period for the end of the relationship if she's younger (Late teens-early 20s) and "trade-up" for superficial reasons
>Will cheat if unsatisfied in bed, but still emotionally attached
>Probably has back-up guys

Femanons:
>I'll admit to knowing nothing about what femanons are like in a relationship due to chan culture not being present in public except from cringe-lords
>Would give a chance, just to see what it's like, but everyone is very shy about revealing any personal information on the 4chans
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.