[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit you wish you hadn't dropped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 14901259028629.jpg (59KB, 1021x763px) Image search: [Google]
14901259028629.jpg
59KB, 1021x763px
School band.
>>
>>39144530
THIS BASS

>*WUB*
>*WUBWUBWUBWUB*
>>
My sister's baby.
>>
maybe boy scouts so I could have had something more for my college resume but also my entire troop made my life miserable as fuck.
I'm so glad I dropped school band though, that shit sucked.
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>39144530
>International baccalaureate program
>also band

>all my friends
>>
The ball.

Such is life.
>>
Also Spanish. It wasn't as hard as I made it out to be in my head. I should have, could have studied.
>>
>>39144608
>International baccalaureate program

Why? I've got my IB diploma and I feel like this was one huge waste of time.
>>
>>39144598
Story? Sounds sad as fuck
Orisgjsns cjenb
>>
>>39144530
3D modeling and graphic design.
I could have been doing something I sort of had an interest in by now instead of slaving away in a factory.
>>
Working out. If i kept lifting the first 2-3 times i tried, id have at least a year or two more progress than i do now having started again.
Id also be at the stage where i was visibly strong, instead of these first few months where the gains are almost invisible.
>>
>teacher says you were the smartest
>boss says you were the hardest working
>don't care just want to stay at home and get comfy
>>
File: sad truth.jpg (38KB, 935x746px) Image search: [Google]
sad truth.jpg
38KB, 935x746px
>>39144530
I might've been a chad if I didn't drop football sophmore year.

Also my gpa
>>
>>39144530
used to draw a lot when I was little. I wasn't really good or anything but I bet if I kept at it I would've gotten pretty good at least. I sometimes lay in bed thinking about how I'm not talented at anything and am a professional consumer. God I wish I hadn't wasted so many days playing video games when I could've been doing literally anything else. If I ever manage to reproduce I will NEVER let my child make the same mistakes I have.
I was also in band but hated it because I picked a shitty instrument (the clarinet). Maybe if I had picked something cool like the sax I would've stuck with it and have been good at that. All is suffering.
>>
File: 1503020478289.jpg (35KB, 305x683px) Image search: [Google]
1503020478289.jpg
35KB, 305x683px
>>39144881
Its probably alright anon I played 4 years of football and started on Varsity the last 2 years and I didn't get any pussy either
>>
File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>39144530
highschool

original comment right here
>>
>>39144530
Don't regret that shit nigga, I dropped it and honestly my life would've been worse if I hadn't, let me explain.

IDK about you but i was percussion (pit) and we were shit on daily about everything. From not marching to being able to pack up early, the other band kids hated us, and you think that would unite us, but it just made the pit all the faker because they just wanted out of the pit and to join some other section when they socialized. It's like a tribe in the band, and it's not like there are any lasting effects. Most band kids live mediocre lives as a result of investing their time in something not practical unless you're the god of the band.

Moreover, band is the epitome of normies (and not the chads) so you (as someone who browses r9k) would've probably felt as though they were a comfort zone for you, but trust me they would've turned their back on you the minute you didn't something not socially acceptable (which a good friend should do, they should simply tell you why you shouldn't do that and then accept you for who you are) and that is probably the main reasons you joined band (besides and extraciricullar being needed) is to make friends.
>>
File: 14974910305.jpg (67KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
14974910305.jpg
67KB, 602x709px
everyjob I've ever quit and highschool too
>>
File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 800x800px
>the soap
>>
File: download (1).png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
7KB, 225x224px
>>39145272
nipple piss fuck wrong pic
>>
>>39145283
just delete these both, anon quick. Save the post.
>>
>>39144530
Boxing and athletics, I'm awkward as fuck socially, but I must have autistic retard strength because i was a champion in both.
>>
>>39145405
You along with me were born to be warriors of the tribe. Without that identity we are fucked.
>>
Violin, tennis, football, Japanese class. Fucking kill me please.
>>
>>39144752
Welp, not much to it really. I was holding it only for a moment because sis wanted everyone to hold it once. I was nervous because I don't hold babies and dropped it on the floor when it bounced out of my hands because i slid a little. Floor was made of tile and the entire story is made up, I'm not even the guy you responded to
>>
dropped band my senior year, then i dropped highschool, I hate myself
>>
>>39144530
JROTC
Was offered as an after school class, did it for one year in highschool, parents forced me to drop it because they didn't want it interrupting my studies, wanted me to be a doctor or engineer with no social life.
Was a robot before I started college, but didn't engage in any reckless behavior.
Now I'm a college dropout, no life skills, no social skills, and can't even get into the military because of mental health issues, and drug use.
>>
everything basically
but one thing that comes to mind is school
dropped out community college (yeah I know) and became hikkineet for 5 years now, trying to get my life together (again, after failing a couple of times)
if I stayed in school (regardless if it was regular schooling or trade related) think things would have turned out a lot better
>>
Every hobby and interest I ever had, honestly. Maybe I wouldn't be here rotting away today, if I had just forced myself a little bit.
>>
Why did any of you drop out of high school? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>39144530
stopping playing yu-gi-oh when i was a teen.i'm serious...there was a small nerd circle in my town, but now there are just kid too small to play with,but i could hagve gotten a real company of friends back the day if i hadn't stopped.
>>
Piano lessons.
>>
>>39144530
Playing music in general
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.