[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2014.jpg (231KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2014.jpg
231KB, 1360x768px
How was that year for you?
>>
I don't even remember, lad.
>>
Most forgettable year of the 2010s for me so far, and that's saying something considering how atrociously shit my memory is to begin with.
>>
>>39142202
The best year of my life.
>>
It was one of my worst years ever. My 4-year-old nephew was my best friend. I remember being sick that whole year. Whenever I think of 2014, my throat begins hurting. My parents had never been so worried about my mental health. I was ready to commit suicide.
>>
>>39142271
Same. It was probably the worst year of my life. Not surprising I found this place at that time.
>>
Best friend committed suicide at the end of 2013 and it fucked me up bad. I spent all of my free time in 2014 running, smoking pot or watching television
>>
>>39142202
Don't know exactly what I did yesterday.
>>
Bad. I was addicted to Ritalin, lost all my friends and realised I was human garbage.
>>
>>39142202
That'd be only a year into my severe alcoholism, so it was pretty bad. I was also in a very dark place, and in a very awful relationship. I overdosed in October 2014, but I made a recovery after a few weeks. Wasn't the greatest part of my life, I think 2010 was probably the best year I've had since my childhood.

>>39142246
Do tell.
>>
File: 1492188327797.jpg (24KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492188327797.jpg
24KB, 400x500px
It was the one year where i actually had friends and people tolerated me
>>
>>39142202
As interchangeable as 2015 and all but the last 5 days of 2016. College is uneventful if you're a true robot.

>>39142369
>Best friend committed suicide at the end of 2013
I'm sorry. The same thing happened to me in 2013 but it didn't affect me as long as it did you, so I guess I'm fortunate.
>>
Worst year I've ever had, got arrested and put on probation
>>
Shit year honestly, ended up in a bad relationship that I still have scars from. Also ended up getting raped that year too. Not to mention the mental duriss from the entire ordeal.
>>
>>39142202
Good Until August 17th, the day of my redpilling.
>>
>>39142599
nice get

what happened on the 19th?
>>
>>39142599
>>39142620
17th** I mean
>>
>>39142202
Pretty good. That's the year I started powerlifting, and felt like I was finally getting my life on track.

I have never been more wrong in my entire life.
>>
It was pretty good.
Yeah.
>>
A good year, the last one. I was even fit by the end.

I felt like I was in some kind of stasis. Living with my parents, but earning decent money with a job I got through family connection, nearly nothing to worry about, I was still in my mid twenties and thought there was still a future ahead so I was working out and considered finishing my degree.

I've graduated, I'm fat and have nothing but anxiety and joblessness now.
>>
Shitty. It's the year it became clear that the 2010s were going to suck all throughout. As far as me personally, it's just one of several mediocre years that have left me less happy as time has gone on.
>>
File: 217.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
217.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>>39142202
>2nd year in HS
>two years since all my friends starting getting girls
>two years since all the girls started being slutty
>one year since everybody started discovering the beauty of sexual relationship
>I wasn't getting any of this
>for the first time I got the feeling I'm falling behind
>depression first settled in
>actually cried because of lack of female attention

yea those were the days
>>
File: IMG_2655.jpg (104KB, 414x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.jpg
104KB, 414x550px
>>39142202
Never forget May 23.
>>
2014 was worst year ever, I found out I had a chronic illness, went into a deep depression, started planning my suicide and drinking every night. I hate 2014.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.