[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letters/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to someone who might read it. Include initials to let them know.
>>
I won't see you as weak for messaging me now. We could both use company.
>>
M

Don't kys man, it would add too much grief into my already shit mood I've been in for over a month and I might follow you, which would in tern lead to more emotional pain in others.

R
>>
>>39141343
N,
Thanks for helping me figure mental illness stuff out but seriously fuck off. I don't want to be your friend and we both know you're lying about how you'd be there for me or whatever. Your actions are proof enough of this.
D
>>
>>39141343
SA

Either kill yourself or don't, stop making everyone in your life feel like shit by failing over and over to pull a simple trigger.
>>
hey,
dont think i have no life because i am interested in you, thats stupid. but i still am...interested. but you know there are rules, at least that i follow. i am fine, but fine is not good without enjoyment. i like to be happy. idiot.
>>
T

I hate myself for liking you. You've been my best friend and I feel like I fucked it up by catching feelings. Now you're dating J and I don't know if I can do this anymore. I don't want to lose a good friend but I also feel fucking terrible. I hope he treats you well. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'm too much of a bitch to let you go.
>>
B,

Why are you reading this board. I thought today about us being married, again. I fondly remember driving you around, dressed real nice, because I could pretend we were a rich young socialite couple. I imagined proposing to you. It was real nice. Let's hang out again so I can pretend like a fool.
>>
T
I'm sorry I could never be normal for you and I'm sorry things didn't work out. I was never happier then when I was with you and every time I think about you it is like A weight was dropped on my chest. Please don't hate me.
R
>>
You told me to never apologize for who I am and what's wrong with me. Funny how now that changed and you blocked me. You never did care.
>>
File: 1486552973213.gif (106KB, 343x370px) Image search: [Google]
1486552973213.gif
106KB, 343x370px
I never knew it'll be this lonely.
only things to keep me company now are these echoes, these logs of you.
either way, doesn't matter now.
If I was a better person and less of a mess then maybe you would have loved me, Arlen.
eh but you're happier now and I've forgotten too much about you.
I always did have a poor memory, and a poor pronunciation.

Live a good life okay!
F.S.B
>>
File: 1494031576111.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494031576111.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>39142962
>these logs of you
>>
dear cuck

I'm having so much fun going through the archives, I think its only fair you invade my privacy I get to have a peak at yours.

answer me something had you fucked her yet here?

there is an allusion to a hand job, did qt 15 year old R rub one out for ya while you were watching batman beyond? lmao I loved that show.

S
>>
File: Autism Test.jpg (229KB, 1143x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Test.jpg
229KB, 1143x1133px
Dear Mods=Homos,

I know you faggots have been censoring the shit out of this board. That's why we have the same shitting threads over and over again. 4chan is always called asshole of the internet but that's just a bullshit excuse. I have never met anyone in my life as depraved as the shit that gets posted on this site, and the reason for that is the bullshit editors.

If someone posted a thread on gore and violence being depraved and a bunch of reasons to that end it would get turned into a rekt thread. Of if someone made a thread about how women should be respected it would end up as a women hate thread. If someone made a thread about peace and love all the key points would probably all be reversed into troll bait. The same for self improvement, it would get turned into some first hand account of how no matter how hard I try I always fail therefore you should just give up now.

I've made a few choice last posts but I still come to this site because it's an addiction that I'm slowly breaking. So in order to help everyone else to stop coming to this site I'm going to share what I've learned so far:
1. Find another site to go to which you'll go to as a last resort become coming back here. I used Twitch when I stopped coming here for a month or so.
2. Gradually start working on hobbies and don't have too high standards for yourself because if you get discouraged you may give up.
3. For programming don't pick a too difficult program to start, and mindlessly following Youtube tutorials may be a good start because they require the least amount of effort.
4. For Creative Writing write your own prompts, and try to include as much information as you can in each prompt, then have a brainstorm phrase where you write out all the things you can think of and after that start writing. To help think of even more ideas I got a deck of Tarot cards (a card for things like characters, conflict, resolution...) and a Tarot Book (The Ultimate Guide to Tarot by Liz Dean)
>>
N

I'm sorry I was such a prick to you in Journalism. You and I would never have liked one another no matter what we did, but I could have avoided needling you. You were kind of a twat as well, but I feel like I was worse than you were. I hope you end up happy. You're certainly a harder worker than I ever was.

S
>>
You always said I was pretty smart (for a retard). You're wrong. I used to be smarter. Before the incessant, daily polydrug abuse I never owned up to. My stupidity knows no bounds. Imbecile status achieved. You're projecting and you don't have to flatter me. We'll probably never see each other again, huh? Take care, smug cunt.
>>
File: did i do it.jpg (688KB, 1143x1133px) Image search: [Google]
did i do it.jpg
688KB, 1143x1133px
>>39143278

That wasn't even slightly hard.
>>
>>39143436
The point was this site is an Autistic wasteland.
>>
>>39141343
I despise every single one of you. You ruined me.
>>
>>39141343
G,
I wish I can change the past and take it all back just to be with you. All I want is to mean something to you. It hurts to move on from this.
>>
>>39143481
ruuuhhh reee im the voice of reason bdyurrr you all need to stopppp ths is so badddd im not going to leave thouhg, post differmently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
>>
You and I know what you say is just to manipulate. You haven't got any real feelings besides jealousy and greed. It's just a facade. You just want the attention from your friends, along with the demagoguery to try and harm me more at the same time. I never bother calling you on it because you'll just make up more lies as usual. I only played along with your little charade of manipulating people even though I knew you were just trying to hurt me even if you said other wise because I think it's pretty pathetic how you ended up. I really don't think you deserve that much sympathy since nobody has half a brain to question where you were or who you were with the whole time you were claiming to have something about me. You burned up the last of my good will or tolerance toward you in how all that went. You're going to regret it someday.
>>
Dear M,
I wish to find someone to get attached to and I hope it will be you. It's sad because you're slutty and I'm not and we're not even talking that much, but I have nobody but you now. I know you have your problem in life and I wish I was there to help you, too bad we are so far from each other and I have to see you seeking attention from irl guys. But I really wish you the best because sadly, you're the closest thing to a friend I'm having now and dammit... I need someone so bad. I wish you will be attached to me too. I really need somebody in this moment of my life.

S.
>>
M

I wish I could of been a better friend to you, after I heard about Richard, I knew things would be the same. I didn't want you you to follow in his footsteps.

Several years passed and you wouldn't change, the same habits, some same daily ritual with the drugs. The dog went, and with him, I think some part of you as well.

I miss you friend, thank you for teaching me. With all regards.

A
>>
File: cripplingsorrow.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
cripplingsorrow.png
34KB, 633x758px
I

I want you so bad, and I've fallen for you so hard. I'm even changing myself in hopes of improving my chances with you... but why don't you leave that prick and stop chasing him? He doesn't care about you at all and only wants to control you, but you still keep trying to chase down this false truth of a fairy-tale you think you once had. I know you're depressed and think that he helped you through some of it, but that doesn't mean you should feel obliged to him. You'll never be able to move on unless you stop talking to this fuck forever... and I'll never for sure know if we could ever be together until you do that. I care about you and all I want is to give you the gift of someone who cares about you, but sometimes I just feel like you're using me, and other times I don't.

J
>>
>>39142617
I can't judge you. I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
File: 1502487136061.png (95KB, 749x609px) Image search: [Google]
1502487136061.png
95KB, 749x609px
>>39143549
You ruined yourself
>>
C. M.

I know I apologized to you profusely for what I did to you but every time I think about you it haunts me more and more. Funny enough, I tried looking you up and was about to text you to catch up and see how you were. I know there's only air between us but I want you to know there will always be a soft spot in my heart for you. You don't know how much I want to change it all because of how I hurt you and you most likely never will, even if you told me you had gotten past it. On the off chance you're here and reading this, if you see me at the fair tomorrow (if you're even still in the state) maybe come say hi or wave. I wish you nothing but the best.

M. R.
>>
Dan,
I really like you a lot, but I can't let you know... yet. I don't want to burden you with it. You might think it's such a bother. But i wanted to make you feel that someone here wants to be with you. Damn it, I'm such a coward.
-Ja
>>
>>39141343
Still love u a see u soon we will get married and live a life together and maybe hBs kids and work and see the world and die young together......
>>
m

miss the person i thought you were. not the mirrored personality your psycho ass portrays and sheds every 2-6 months, depending on who you're closest to.

j
>>
>>39141343
Who is the M everyone is writing to?
>>
>>39145431
Matthew probably
>>
>>39145501
>>39145431
Pretty sure it's Mike guys
>>
I want to be a child. I want to forget everything that I have seen and felt. I want to start over and have that sense of wonder again even if I know it's fake and temporary and that the world is still the same place. I want to ask the same questions and not have them feel like weights. I don't want to dread the answers. I want the chance to make friends again, I want to play and not take everything so seriously. I'm so sad that everything is like this, I don't understand why it is.
>>
>>39141420
What are your initials originally?
>>
It doesn't feel worth it anymore. I used to be a person I could tolerate at least, but even that has changed. And yeah, I was extremely naive, and I cared too much, about everyone and everything. But that's who I always was, and that's who I had always been. Now I just feel like a lifeless husk, drained, tired of everything. And it sickens me, that I've become a drain on the people around me. All I ever wanted was to be someone who puts a smile on the face of those I care about, and I think I used to be that. Now that's gone too and I'm completely useless. It's too late, for anything.
Do you feel trapped? Am I holding you hostage?

L
>>
a..

i feel like i just messed everything up. maybe i'm more dramatic than you? which is pretty crazy.
i can't tell what you're thinking or feeling (if anything) as i feel you don't really care about me anymore. which i can understand. you're probably tired of my constant shit, criticizing you and always having a problem with you.
being distant with you feels very lonely, even if it's my fault. you were the only person i was close to. even if i should not talk to you, i can't do it.

i just want you to understand. i'm not sure what i feel toward you but every time i think about being with you..... you say something about someone, or do something that makes me rethink everything and go insane and then i blow up on you and i'm sorry but god damn. you drive me insane without trying.
sigh.
i need more friends so i won't think about you.
>>
>>39145976
Liz? 0_e
>>
>>39145976
>Do you feel trapped? Am I holding you hostage?
Jesus Christ anon...
>>
yo uare simutaneously the gold standard for what i want in a relationship and the gold standard for what i dont want in a relationship
>>
I can barely remember you, but I knew you once. I can't remember what we had, only that it was real. How do I find you? What can I do to meet you again? What if you don't exist? What if I'm just imagining this?

It can't be. These feelings are too real.

You know, I think I saw you a couple years back.
I was unsure.
I hesitated.
Now you're gone.

I know your name. Please find me.
>>
Dearest Kurt from Ontario Canada
and Rachael from Florida USA

how are you both able to stalk me, how have you both been able to read every single one of my posts on 4chan for the past 4 years?
perhaps if I don't get your attention here, maybe a thread on /soc/ with both your faces every single day asking this same question might get your attention.

S
>>
You're in a "better place" now, whether that be nothingness or heaven. I regret not trying to save you. I fucked up. I'm sorry.
>>
>>39145384
just text me this instead of being a fucking pussy
>>
>>39141343
I wish you would write me
>>
>>39141343
A, i'm sorry that i kicked your ass but you were an insufferable piece of shit atm.
pls become cool again someday
so we can be together maybe
or at least you can finally be happy
>>
File: 27a.png (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
27a.png
53KB, 320x240px
C. Keys

Hows the chair force treating you? You looked happy the last time I saw you.
Btw, if you haven't gotten rid of your fat, attention seeking, low self esteem wife yet, you should. She's cheating on you. And worse.
Get off of 4chins. You have better things to do.
>>
tfw no proper weed

N
>>
M,

I wish I could feel 'close' to you or even be a slightly positive influence but I'm as fucked as you. You're comfy though.

-H
>>
B
As time goes on I see that you really weren't anything special, I was just heavily infatuated with the first person I had a decent conversation with in a long time.
I was really enjoying the waves of manic euphoria you gave me though, even if they were broken up by depressive spells when you wouldn't respond.
Oh well, I'm finally talking to someone else over the 'net so I'm not as lonely.
I hope you're doing well!
-C
>>
>>39148706
Shit dude context?
>>
AH
Those poems you received were by me. I can't stop thinking about you. You are my muse, my moon. I love you.
AN
>>
To all my former friends

I didn't cut you off because I no longer like you, I cut you off because I don't want you to see me becoming the failure I am now.
>>
K,
I love you. I love you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I hope you are doing better.
- J
>>
i like you less everyday, i think its all downhill from here for our relationship
>>
>>39150241
Initials please robot

Originalll
>>
A

I'm still not sure why I cut the last line of any form of contact I have with you, maybe it's because I wish I knew your inner motive, but you're an unreliable source of information and so I would never be able to truely know. What you did to me (encouraging me to grow attatched and dependent whilst lying to me) was incredibly fucked up and I might literally never recover, yet I still can't entirely detatch myself from the way I once felt towards who I thought you were.Small things often remind me of you, and I still can't even fap to my favorite bodytype or shared kinks we had because then I just think of you and get sad. Rather than crying when I found out you were a liar, I got physically ill for over a week. I haven't been able to cry since that one time I cried to you over almost losing a friend. Congrats,you've sent an autist back into the depressive pits from which he was once free of, and worsened my paranoia and trust issues as well. Yet sometimes I do still think of messaging you, in hopes it would somehow relieve my feelings, yet knowing likely and logically the opposite would be true. So instead I fruitlessly attempt to get it out here, thread after thread. I'm still torn between wishing those months of delusion never happened or never ended. I just want to go back to feeling happy, or at least stop feeling like shit.

R
>>
>>39151725
Hey, if you're undiagnosed schizophrenic, you should probably post on a website that uses names. That way you won't get paranoid thinking everything is about you.
>>
>>39148762
I want to imagine this is 1 of 2 people but honestly, idk. if it's M, stop being a fucking druggie, you don't need that.
>>
>>39150241
>tfw these same feels
>>
Dear Anon,

I don't know why you ghosted me on Discord last year, our friendship was going great, and your last message to me was happy. Maybe school got too busy for you. I understand, and I'm not upset. Maybe you lost your login info. It's the uncertainty that saddens me, not knowing how you are, or if you still think about me or miss me.

I know I miss you a lot, and I hope you are well. Maybe by some spark of fate we might talk again. I hope for it all the time.

Best wishes,

S
>>
E.L.

I offered to marry you in 2006, and you declined. You wrote me a letter apolgizing to me for not loving me back. I still have it. I cut off contact with you for fear of spending the rest of my life happily in your orbit.

You still contact me every couple of years to apologize to me, including through intermediaries, and I only ever responded to Ashley, telling her you had nothing to be sorry for, and leaving out the very important detail of my continuing love for you.

Were you telling me that your feelings had changed when you rated me 5 stars on OKCupid back in 2008? That was a profile I made alongside my partner, looking for a potential third, but I know you're straight. Did I miss an obvious hint? I assumed that you did it as another way to attract my attention. You didn't wink at me or message me expressing affection, so I chalked it up to yet another one of your attempts to make friends with me again.

If you had at any point expressed affection for me in your messages, I would have run to you. Instead, you kept apologizing to me for some imaginary crime.

Honestly, I'm scared to respond to your apologies because of how much I still love you. It's been 11 years and I'm just as in love with you as I was in 2006.

I don't want to burden you with that knowledge, especially now that I'm married and you're engaged. My spouse knows about my feelings for you, and considers them a good thing, as they prove that my love is lifelong and unconditional.

Maybe 2015 will be the last year you contact me. Maybe it was your final apology, now that you have a fiance who probably doesn't want you messaging people like me. The thought that I'll never hear from you again hurts like hell, but I know that I could message you at any time and you'd respond warmly. As a friend.

You will never love me. At best, we could be friends.

"What shall Cordelia speak? Love, and be silent."
>>
>>39153376
Haha! Those are my initials but we don't know each other and that letter isn't for me!
>>
>>39153462
You're lucky, then. It'd be awkward as hell to find a letter like that addressed to you on /r9k/, of all places.

I live in fear that I'm someone's oneitis.
>>
A.S,

I'm sorry for falling in love to you because you we're too good for me, telling my feelings to my fellow guys in our class is my greatest regrets I've ever done. When everyone knew it I celebrated christmas and new year with full of loneliness. I already know to myself that you will never fall in love to me before you knew it because I'm known for being a weirdo in our class. I'm still tried to came to your birthday even though I shouldn't because I have no gift to present to you. I'm still hoping the promise I said to you, I want it to be happen.
-Lambda
>>
File: IMG_2607.jpg (14KB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.jpg
14KB, 192x144px
Dear Luna
I thought this chapter in my life was done and over with. I thought I'd never have to see you again. But there you are. In the same goddamn class as me. I guess we did choose the same major and that's how we met in the first place so it should not be surprising. But still what are the fucking odds?
G
>>
>>39153606
It wouldn't be awkward. I am a loser, dear.
>>
>>39153824
How would you feel if you found out you were someone's oneitis?

I would just pity the person, unless they were bi and down for threesomes.
>>
>>39153606
>I live in fear that I'm someone's oneitis.
Don't be in fear. I bet knowing someone out there loves you and he's not a total creeper who harass you all the time is kinda nice.
Some guys/girls have to camwhore to feel any sense of appreciation. I hope you will never reach that point.
>>
>>39154083
shut up idiot. you don't understand because you're a fucking loser who will never be appreciated by another individual let alone have one obsess over you. oneitis isn't cute, it's pathetic, I don't wish it on anyone.
>>
>>39154083
Cam whoring is also a job and a source of income.
>>
K
I wish we could have made it work, but at the same time I don't.
T
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.