[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wonder how many of us are out there? Most of us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1500256663633.jpg (18KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
1500256663633.jpg
18KB, 509x339px
Have you ever wonder how many of us are out there?

Most of us cannot be spotted in the streets or in any colleges or departaments, and for the ones who leave their homes once a week, they do in a very discrete way.

The normie world not even know that we exist.
When you say to a normie that virgins of 30 years exist in this world, they simple state: Impossible!

Distributing the male population in the West (because being a robot is a western thing) into 5 groups, what is the most probably distribution in percentage of:
>Wizards
>Robots
>Cyborgs
>Normies
>Chads
>>
>>39141166
one time i met a robot on tinder, and i pursued him. i got a robot vibe, but then he said "normie" and i was like "yesss fellow robot what's up". then he freaked out out of nowhere and is like "oh god you're really pretty and i want to get to know you but i still have feelings for my ex and don't want to ruin my chances with you" and i'm like "uh ok"

and then we never talked to each other again
>>
>>39141166
Wizards = 1%
robots = 5%
cyborgs = 10%
normies = 63%
chads = 20%
models/moviestars/slayers = 1%
>>
The scenario you described kinda reminded me of my granduncle
>has a shit back and therefore cant work
>gets paid less than other jebless people
>doesnt have friends
>never talks to family

He's just slowly disappearing, and now my family started hating him for it
I'm afraid I will end up like that
>>
>>39141166
> most of us cannot be spotted
But you can smell the dried cum, stale farts, and unwashed ass from a mile away. Trust me, an autismo is pretty easy to spot.
>>
>>39141166
My rough guess as to the distributions of the populations would be:
69% Normies
10% Chads/Brads
10% Cyborgs
10% Robots
1% Wizards
>>
File: existential crisis.gif (2MB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
existential crisis.gif
2MB, 385x500px
>>39141166
>cyborg

a less offensive term for failed normie.

you have no damn idea how much of a minority you are if you are a robot. People are saying 5-10% but with the 7 billion people on this planet and millions in western country's you are definitely more in the .1%s

i think you don't understand just how immensely different your narrative is compared to the rest of the world. In fact. It's like you are in a completely different reality.

this is my educated guess

>Wizards = 0.1%
>robots = 0.1%
>"cyborgs" = 10%
>Normies = 70%
>Chads, staceys tyrones, brads = 20%

wizards are just old robots. And robots are born. not made and are destined to be wizards which is why i kept them at 1%
>>
>>39141166
I carry a four of clubs in my wallet.
Take that as you will.
>>
>>39141166
Okay well I can't give a fair answer but as a I can lay down a few important factors to take into account

>there are countless robots, and even more prevalently cyborgs, and possibly even wizards that do not know what 4chan or their condition is because they live in the 3rd world/are too poor to have a computer/never stumbled into it

>those who browse r9k would never admit it, unless comfronted with concrete proof of a fellow robot. Only boards that announce publicly are pol and b

>normie/chad and cyborg/robot are blurred lines. Its feasible and not unheard of to transition from on category at a point in ones life to another.
>>
>>39141904
i take it as you're 16
>>
>>39141253
>>39141304
>>39141610
Why wizards so low? For men, it isn't that hard to end up a virgin at 30. You just have to never try, like most robots on path of wizardhood.

I'd say it's more 3-5%
>>
File: 1427222060429s.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1427222060429s.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I am going to take a more detailed analysis

>Men
60% normies
10% chads
20% cyborgs
9% robots
1% wizards

>Women
85% normies
10% stacies
3% cyborgs
2.5% robots
.5% wizards

Normies have the most real world presence however, most Chads are working good jobs or working on cool projects/playing team sports and have less time than the normie. Chads are known from others depictions and telling of them, as opposed to the normie being the center of attention due to their dumb, attention seeking ways.

I would say the hierarchy for men is fairly sex from puberty onwards, however for women they're almost entirely normies and stacies but around 25/30 the ones who don't nail down a beta or don't get Chad become the robots and twitter/tumblr shitposting wizards (tattooed, blue haired, cat ladies)
>>
>>39142059
Nigger kike faggot.
>>
>>39142116
I think most robots either become normies/cyborgs/commit suicide before they're old enough to be wizards.
>>
>>39142245
As an actual wizard I'd say this is true. Getting to wizardhood without killing yourself is the real test. If anything it's far lower than 1%.
>>
>>39141235
That wasn't a robot. That was a failed normie you stupid bitch.
>>
>wizard
>robot
>cyborg
>normie
>chad
>>
>>39142374
>If anything it's far lower than 1%.
So you're telling me, even if I'm a big loser, I will lose my virginity eventually? Like, some people say that it's hard to reach your 30's with your virginity still intact, but I see myself on the path of wizardhood tbqhwy

t. 24 year old virgin
>>
>>39141166

i remember when i was 25, and my slut roastie sister went into a tirade about how i was lying that i was a virgin and never had a gf.

10 years later i am still a virgin whilst she's had 100 bfs, a failed marriage and now she is hitting the wall she has been with the same guy (who has no economic prospects) for over a year now.

it's just inconceivable to these normies that there are people who are going to die virgins because of how cruel the world has been to people like me, at this point i would turn down any roastie because i will just assume it's some sort of joke or worse it's a pity project.

fuck normies, who needs them.
>>
>>39142427
No, he clearly suggested that it was very unlikely robots wouldn't kill themselves before reaching 30.
>>
>>39142491
i will only commit suicide after my parents die off and I have no one else to leech of off :(

so much for losing my virginity
>>
>>39142530

same here, after my mommy stops cooking me my lunch i have nothing else to do apart from commit suicide
>>
>According to the U.S. Census Bureau's Current Population Survey, in 2014, 47.6 percent of women between age 15 and 44 had never had children, up from 46.5 percent in 2012. This represents the highest percentage of childless women since the bureau started tracking that data in 1976.
>>
>>39142554
This is not good, lots of unstable roasties coming soon lads
>>
>>39142551
lucky, my mother doesn't even cook lunch for me anymore
>>
>>39142427
Most do simply because being ugly doesn't necessarily exclude people from socializing, with socializing being the key to sex. As long as you have "friends" and do things then most likely you'll avoid wizardhood. All wizards I have ever known of have zero social life myself included.

If you have no friends then you'd better have some kind of mental illness. Although it contributes to wizardhood, it also allows you to survive it.

>>39142453
>...at this point i would turn down any roastie because i will just assume it's some sort of joke..

Likewise, but you can drop the pity project idea. Normies have no pity for us only disgust or disinterest.
>>
>>39142575
This is only because women are becoming more educated and staying in the work force. They're making more money and now demand even more from men. Now they won't settle for anything less than chad. "normies" simply aren't good enough anymore and there's not enough chad to go around.
>>
>>39142149
Women cannot be wizards, robots or cyborgs.
>>
>>39142782
Chad will just pump'n'dump them and create more single mothers that will raise the new generation of betas. Such a fucked up world we live in.
>>
I'm probably the only 10/10 here.
>>
>>39142873
Yeah? My nipples look like milk duds.
>>
File: image.fetch (8).jpg (195KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.fetch (8).jpg
195KB, 480x640px
I've only met one person in life who I would've suspected of ever browsing 4chan, let alone be a genuine robot. We robots are few among the norman hoards.
>>
I have a question about the normie/robot ranking system. A guy i work with is the most functioning meth addict ive ever met, the guy is super sociable, talks to everyone does good at work and is overall a decent dude. Has like the popular guybtupe personality, jut not chad level. But hes definitely not a normie by any standard. And hes definitely not on the robot scale either. What would someone like that be classified as? Just a failed normie?
>>
File: 1497641260077.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497641260077.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
>>39141253
>Wizards = 1%
>1%
You roasties are living in denial.
>>
>>39143124
>Socializes
>Has a job
>Popular
>Most likely has relationships
He's just a normie with a meth problem. I wouldn't even call him a failed one. Lots of normies are borderline alcoholics and nobody bats an eye, so meth is just an extra degree.
>>
>>39142374
>As an actual wizard I'd say this is true. Getting to wizardhood without killing yourself is the real test.
You sound like a failed normie wizard. Wizard life is pretty great.
t. tr00 wizard
>>
>>39143178
Maybe youre right. Just doesnt strike me as a norman. Then again maybe im being too generous to those of the normie persuasion.
>>
>>39143124
>does drugs

yeah he's a normie.
>>
>>39142116
1% isn't as small a number as you think

It's 1 in only a 100 people, but yeah I'd say at least 2 or 3%
>>
>>39142116
>>39143322
Like a tiny town of 1000 people would have 10 wizards. In most towns of below 5000 people literally *everyone* knows each other.

From my experience in living small towns, that would be a very high number of wizards and I think 1% is accurate.
>>
>>39141610
You forgot to take into account robot suicides, there should be less wizards than robots
>>
>>39143359
>I think 1% is accurate.
Well it's not. The amount of wizards are increasing by the year because we are moving closer towards a Beta/Chad society.

The "middle class" of the dating market is shrinking.
>>
>>39141166
Checked OP

I'm not sure I'd be able to predict accurate numbers because as others have said, our experience is completely different from that of normal existence. But you do raise a good point; how many robots hide in plain sight? My university is known for having some of the best programs in biology/neurology and computer sciences. I'm studying neuropsychology so there's a good portion of both tumblr tier semi-Stacie's and autists, like myself. It's weird because my classes are all majority made up of females, and they're all quite stupid. But from the males there are like 2 or 3 semi-chads and the rest are probably cyborgs. I've become very good at hiding my power level and appearing like a functioning member of society.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.