[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brobots, what is preventing you from getting a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 16

File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Brobots, what is preventing you from getting a girlfriend?
>>
Get your fucking """male"""bot bait threads out of here. You're not welcome.
>>
Most likely no job no and cant dress
>>
like i said in the other thread, i have a simulated drowning fetish
>>
I'm gay
This whole original thing sucks btw.
>>
>>39140126
l don't want one my dude
>>
>>39140126
Oho plenty of reasons:
-i take a shower once a week
-i'm broke
-i'm not muscular
-i live surrounded by older people all the time(i'm 19 people are always 25 or superior)
-i look like a kid
-i'm a cunt
-not interested in getting the v, not even trying
-living that life b. Ya know meems and rims
>>
Facial aesthetics for the most part
>>
by being fat, ugly, short, and boring as fuck

and those are my positive character traits
>>
being Hispanic and not having the mainstream interests of this board. Also not the greatest at keeping one sided conversations going or keeping them from getting to that point. So boring too
>>
Can't get over myself, one of those permachildren. I'll never change.
>>
Laziness; I don't like night clubs; I tend to avoid people; The nerdy conventions I went were all pretty shoddy and I don't cosplay (at best I wear a silly hat or helmet).
>>
Erectile dysfunction. I'm not particularly good looking, but I'm big and masculine and I have women hit on me or even throw themselves at me, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to perform so I always pussy out.
>>
>>39140126
I'm too shy to express my true feelings to a girl when I like her + fear of rejection
>>
File: 1489449050960.jpg (162KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489449050960.jpg
162KB, 708x1000px
>>39140126
I don't know any girls (male)
>>
I'm religious and haven't met any pure girls (that means a lot more than just virginity).
>>
File: 60996484_p1.png (601KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
60996484_p1.png
601KB, 992x1403px
>28
>Virgin
>Balding
>Excessive body hair
>Disfiguring scar on butt
>Chubby
>No hobbies
>Haven't finished college yet, keep dropping out because of social anxiety and depression
>Probably on the spectrum
>Slow, kind of dopey and clumsy
>Shy and quiet

Girls have taken interest in me before so I can't be that ugly, like at I'm 6'2, and I can grow any kind of facial hair I want. I guess I'm just too insecure to deal with girls, and life in general.
>>
>>39140126
i had my heart EVISCERATED by the love of my life some 10 years ago and i never menaged to put it back
>>
File: Fuck.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>>39140126
Years of emotional neglect have left me unable to trust anyone enough to allow them to get close to me.
>>
>>39140126
I'm and ugly, boring neet.
That's more than enough to keep single forever.
>>
im a manlet (5'4)
>>
File: crying harvey.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying harvey.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>Ugly
>No social circle
>Stutter
>Anxiety
>Socially inept

thanks for reminding me
>>
File: 1502750172877.jpg (114KB, 1281x724px) Image search: [Google]
1502750172877.jpg
114KB, 1281x724px
>>39140126
>Short
>Actually diagnosed Autistic
>Afraid of people and panic when they talk to me
>No job
>Overly feminine
>>
Boring, not very romantic, social anxiety, relatively ugly, lanklet, 5'10" (could be worse), lack of muscle, odd hobbies, distrust, schizoid, OCD, horrible fashion, mild autism (definitely on the spectrum, probably on the low end), extreme beliefs (politically), tfw too smart (INTP), bad with girls (past experience scarred my ability to talk to girls), shyness, introverted, lack of facial hair (or any hair)
>>
>>39140126
Too afraid to try. I've never even asked a girl out or anything out of fear, and no girl has ever shown any interest in me, as far as I know. Even if I worked up the courage to even try to get a gf, I would have no idea what to do. Instead, I observe girls from a distance and gather as much intel on them as possible while imagining me being with them.
Just fucking kill me, holy shit.
>>
>>39140126
>lack of interest
>5'11, fat, acne scars
>balding at 20
>Borderline Personality Disorder
>Dont have much to talk about with women
>No real interest in a relationship
>Id rather spend my time dreaming about owning a Mazda RX7 FD produced in the 90s
>>
The only reason is that I can't meet any.
>>
>>39140126
I don't wanna do the old song and dance again
>>
>>39140126
no job, socially avoidant, sexually inexperienced, small dick, erectile dysfunction, in the basement of my mother's house, gynecomastia, etc
>>
Every time a girl shows interest in me I sperg out and stop talking to them.
>>
i dont leave the house and when i do i get extremely flustered around any girl or big guy
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1023x1023px
>>39140126
Because I have a wife. This isn't original? Wow ok.
>>
>>39141960
fuck me im the same way
>>
>>39140126
5'6", chubby, red hair, short, no job.

pick, I've got a better chance with dudes. That's why dudes are unironically better than women.
>>
I don't have any social skills or a job
>>
File: beinu.jpg (50KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
beinu.jpg
50KB, 600x481px
>>39141960
>or big guy
They're only big guys in your head.
In other words, they're only big guys for you
>>
>>39141960
>big guy
>big
>guy

u
u
u
u
>>
>look 15/16 years old
>no cell phone
>no car

Seriously, teenage girls come up and talk to me/show interest in me once every few months but that is it. Although it isn't illegal to slay 16 year old pussy here, I have morals and would never do that.

Why can't there be some woman around my age, or older, that likes young looking men?
>>
File: 1496253986090.gif (159KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496253986090.gif
159KB, 500x375px
>>39142378
>I have morals
Moralfags on my board wtf
>>
>>39140126
I gave up trying after being told for the 100th time im too short. Figure eh im not welcome in dating so why bother. So I guess it's my height and females mindset about it.

Was a tough pill to swallow but now I focus on my hobbies and vidya games and down the road i'll try again in dating.
so it goes for the short manlets in life.
>>
>>39142378
time to drop those outdated morals anon
>>
>>39140126
Schizoid Personality Disorder.

Oregano.
>>
>>39140126
I'm the kind of person who would get cheated on, so I won't bother. Also, my family is mostly older women and I fear they'll chase any girl around me away.
>>
spent the last 10 years of my life doing nothing but playing videogames and now I can't hold a conversation about anything for longer than 1 minute.
>>
>>39140126
Too emotionally distraught to care, and I also don't trust women anymore. I can't bring myself to get close to them/be affectionate with them as I've only been through horrible experiences with them in the past.
>>
High standards, low status.
>>
>>39142010
I was very surprised how original OP's post was

very original
>>
No job and lack of will to grow up, stagnation really is hell, since time doesn't stop for anyone
It'll fuck you properly no matter who you think you are
>>
>>39140126
I'm extremely average in pretty much every aspect. I'm fine when talking to girls but when flirting I just get nervous and forget what to say.
>>
>>39140126
I have learned to completely mistrust my own ability to identify girls who are interested in me.

Over and over and over and OVER, I think someone is interested in me, and they aren't.

Eventually I figured out that while some people are able to gauge interest, I'm just not. I guess I have very weak theory of mind or something.

So now when I think I'm perceiving interest, I just ignore it. It's like a car alarm going off on your street for hours. At first, it's enraging. But eventually, you can just kind of tune it out.
>>
I still haven't traveled to a poor country to buy a ~~girl~~ woman's virginity
>>
>>39140126
I have gf now from here but I didn't realize before that it takes some work to get a solid gf. I had to go through lots of failed dates/flakes/ghosting to find this amazing girl I'm with now.

Pure stupid luck is probably involved too.

But I think if a guy accepts the work/luck factor then they can get gf. I mean I'm poor/stupid/ugly/live with my parents and my gf thinks I'm perfect and amazing or some shit. It's pretty fucking great.
>>
>>39140126
there's a girl who likes me but i honestly don't even care anymore. there's something wrong with me.
>>
Man I just can't trust girls, you know what I'm saying?
>>
File: table for two.jpg (244KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
table for two.jpg
244KB, 660x900px
>>39140126

I'm either at work, or at home with the computer.
The times I do go out are to have time with family and friends.

If I happen to go "out on the town" with friends, I just go to enjoy myself.
I don't want to gamble the enjoyment of my night with what will certainly be rejection, getting the run around, or a reminder of how inept I am with women.

I've had just 2 gfs in my time, and I know I've been regarded to as cute/handsome. I don't know how it happens though, I have grown from having little self image, and matured to being devoid of it unless reminded.

And ultimately, I have no feelings of confidence in talking to a woman I'm attracted to. It just doesn't come, I become so overwhelmed with a hope for things going well that I just want to spill my guts, but then remember prior experiences, or remind myself to consider more than just the perspective I want to happen.

I also have the problem that once in a relationship, I kind of become a sex addict because of historically having so little.
And making a woman feel great is amazing. I want to worship their body, all day. Literally.
It's fun for a while but then usually ends up straining things, so my feelings of sex are also tied into my tainted love, which tangles up feelings into something even less understandable at the moment of attraction.

tl:dr; no gf because I'm a reclusive workaholic untrusting emotionally inept insecure sex addict with baggage.
>>
I quite honestly don't think it's worth the effort.
>>
>>39140126

Too shy and too boring, no drivers license, don't know how to dress well. I think that summarizes it.

Physically I'm fine though, sometimes I think about using dating apps/sites to try and get hookups but then I remember I don't know how to take a good photo or talk to girls
>>
>>39143125
you sound like me anon, we'll make it through just you wait and see
>>
File: 1503004932004.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503004932004.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>39143008
>But I think if a guy accepts the work/luck factor then they can get gf
what do i gotta do
>>
>>39140126
Pretty much everything,i have no redeeming quality's.
>>
File: 1499888938464.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499888938464.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
Lack of desire.
It stops many things for me.
>>
An ocean...no joke, I would have her otherwise
>>
File: 1491796421721.jpg (148KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1491796421721.jpg
148KB, 800x1130px
>>39140126
>no car
>no license
>no job
>rarely leave my house
>effectively incapable of starting a conversation like a normal human being
>generally terrible at small talk
>naturally suspicious of others which has been a problem in the past, in that I tend to assume that people who actually bother to interact me have some ulterior motive
>while generally pleasant and congenial to those I know, I have a terrible temper, and I'm prone to violent mood swings
>tend to take criticism as a personal slight
>sometimes selfish
>have, in the past, grown bored with friends - though perhaps "bored" isn't the right word. In the past, my friends' individual quirks and idiosyncrasies would, in time, begin to irritate me, until such time came that I loathed them outright. Otherwise, when or if maintaining these friendships became untenable, I'd cut them off entirely, because I didn't care enough to expend the energy to keep another relationship going
I like to think that I'm actually a decent person, believe it or not, and friendly more often than unpleasant.

The issue is that I really don't know where to start. My interests and hobbies (which consist almost solely of staying indoors) are hardly conducive to meeting people or establishing relationships, save those found online. All of my current friends, in fact, are online and hundreds or thousands of miles away. I haven't actually spent time with a friend in-person in over six years. This issue is compounded by the simple fact that the people I'd be most interested in would be much the same as me - lazy shut-ins or alternately somebody more mature and well-established than myself, one who would accommodate my shortcomings while caring for me - a mommy gf - and that bars/clubs/parties and the like hold precisely zero interest for me.

How does one go about getting so such people in the same room, I wonder.
>>
>>39140126
Lots of things really, but the biggest reason is because i'm madly in love with a girl, the feelings i developed for her are so strong that i haven't been able to fall in love again, the funny part is that i haven't even talked to her in years and i have seen her once in 21 months.
It seems that my brain decided "alright fagget, she's the one, i'm no gonna let you go after anyone but her", but the motherfucker also decided "she's too good for a useless fucking piece of shit like you, so unless you improve and become someone capable of Making her happy, i wont let you go after her"
>>
File: 1498416043098.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498416043098.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>39140126
very good taste in ecchi, if i do say so myself
>>
>>39140126
Nothing but myself. My love belongs to my ex who ghosted me after multiple years of growing up and being together, and my heart is now in shambles as it seems like she's moving on only a month after.

I could probably get plenty of girlfriends, some prettier, or smarter, or just all around better. But the one person I can't have is the one I care about the most, so why even try?
>>
I almost never meet girls I'm interested in, and when I do they're almost always taken.
>>
My dick looks like I have an std
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.