[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your reputation in high scool robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 47

File: 1499806218548.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1499806218548.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
What was your reputation in high scool robots?
>>
>>39137932
I didn't have a reputation in high school. I was completely unremarkable and didn't really interact with anyone. I might as well not have existed
>>
constantly bullied
>>
File: 1502642922350.jpg (66KB, 746x425px) Image search: [Google]
1502642922350.jpg
66KB, 746x425px
>the funny guy but dead inside
>knew everybody but was in no group of friends
>>
>>39137932
The weirdo.
>>
File: 1481073002080.jpg (24KB, 311x295px) Image search: [Google]
1481073002080.jpg
24KB, 311x295px
I was >>39137971 in middle school and became >>39137956 in high school
>>
File: IMG_9169.jpg (25KB, 552x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9169.jpg
25KB, 552x441px
>>39137932
Eccentric but funny
>>
https://youtu.be/mb_pQRVwcnQ?t=2m43s

never went to highschool, was homeschooled, which was just a scheme for my mom to collect social security and ensure I never had a future or questioned her
>>
>>39137932
used to be the stereotypical fat bully in primary school and middle school, high school fucking brought me down so much i literally could could my friends with the fingers of one hand
>>
>>39137932
the sporty kid with no real friends? I played for the school football/rugby/cricket/badminton team. like i had a quite a few peers but I wouldnt call any of them friends. of course as soon as school finished so did our contact.
>>
>>39137932
The living legend.
I had about 20 different nicknames due to the amount of notable things I did.
>>
>*could count
originally
>>
>>39137932
Goof who talks too much.
>I don't even talk
>???
>>
>>39137932
That kid who started off weird but then sorta got a bit less weird to the point where most people could stand being around him and even found him enjoyable to be around on occasion but still said incredibly autistic things some times and still regularly made a fool of himself.

y'know?
>>
>>39137971
Same shit dude, it made me got a superiority complex I never asked for.
>>
>>39137932
>having a reputation
Sounds normalfag to me.
>>
>>39138017
Well, some how you too sum up my case.
>>
I was a ghost.
>>
File: IMG_8415.jpg (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8415.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
>>39138109
Jesus Christ this is me
>>
>>39137932
>"mother"fucker
>gained a reputation as a torturer connected to a gang
>both were nails in the coffin
>>
File: 1501681592397.jpg (25KB, 458x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501681592397.jpg
25KB, 458x360px
I was the suicidal guy. Nobody would give a shit about me but they occasionally tried to talk to me to prevent a school shooting or something. I had visible scars, i wore all black, and the teacher announced to the whole class that my father died when i went to his funeral. They all passively avoided me. I understand them though.
>>
File: freddiejd8.jpg (39KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
freddiejd8.jpg
39KB, 300x225px
>big
>strong because I have farmer parents so I had to work since I was little
>scary face
>scar on the right eyebrow because I hurt myself while cutting wood

No one would fuck with me, but I was kinda alone and people reminded me I was frightening.
>tfw Frankenstein monster
>>
File: 1493163536552.jpg (60KB, 662x393px) Image search: [Google]
1493163536552.jpg
60KB, 662x393px
everyone in this thread just sounds like a normalfag bastard
>>
>didn't talk at all in class
>hid during lunchtimes
>poor hygiene and posture
>showed up anywhere between 5 minutes and 3 hours late
>finished my day anytime I needed to shit or just got bored

I was like an unwelcome smelly ghost, coming and going as I pleased.
>>
>>39137932
>I was the nerd most people were nice to so he helps with their tech problems and homework in return but everyone talked shit behind his back
>>
no one hated me
no one liked m
I was just there to crack an occasional joke
>>
>>39137932
Everyone probably would've ignored me but they thought I was gonna shoot up the school so they pretended to like me
>>
>>39138533
norman detected
OUT
>>
File: 1411915045926.jpg (38KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
1411915045926.jpg
38KB, 355x417px
>>39137932
I was a fucking chubby loser who did not drive and never went to sporting events
>>
File: IMG_2357.jpg (29KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2357.jpg
29KB, 680x383px
>>39138405
Literally me though i was 4 hours late daily and left early daily aswell thanks mom
>>
>>39137932
I actually had quite a few friends. And a social life. No gf tho. Then I moved countries and lost everything. Everybody already had friends there and they didn't want me. Probably started my depression.
>>
>>39137932
that tall, shy looking guy who was secretly really smart. it's not that i was dumb, i just excelled at our IT programs in the final two years. I was a pretty big normie, a few girls were interested which fizzled into nothing.

If i saw half the people from high school i ignore them
>>
i was such a chad. I had good grades, beautiful girls, and was a state footballer in australia. High school was basically my peak. i cheated on my long tterm gf a bunch of times, developed a bad boy attitude towards anything and now its taken my 6 years for a 3 year degree. life sucks
>>
>>39138405
This pretty accurately describes me.
>>
>>39137932
I didn't talk to anyone but one day brought lots of funny pictures with me that I printed out. I saw my little brother's friends visiting sites like rotten.com and thought that those pics about half eaten humans and naked landwhales were great conversation starters because I had no idea what to talk about. I even thought that the point of conversation is to say the most extreme thing because it is the most meaningful, as the average is the least meaningful because everyone already knows what it is. Anyway, people started to think I was a weird creepy kid and attracted to obese women. I only found it out when I graduated, believed until then that they just don't like me for some mysterious reason.
>>
>>39138296
> occasionally tried to talk to me to prevent a school shooting or something

Holy shit this is me. This shit still happens to me just because I don't like to talk. Why is so offputting about that? I just want to be left alone
>>
I started on the football team up through senior year. I was on the wrestling team as well. I was in multiple musicals during highschool played Genie in aladdin, Beast in Beauty and the Beast, Jud in Oklahoma, and Rick Moranis in Little Shop of Horrors. I'm honestly not sure what my reputation was, but I felt isolated and generally disliked pretty much my entire highschool career. It made my try harder to do well, but ultimately lead to me breaking my shoulder badly and ruining my chances of playing football any more. I grew bitter when I got to college about musical theater due to grossly blatant nepotism in local troupes, which caused me to fall out of practice.

I don't know.
>>
>>39137932
I was that one kid who most of the class knew but never really interacted with outside of an occasional head nod. In short, I was the big quiet guy who always wore a hoodie and sat in the back of class with my head down. The good part was that nobody ever talked to me or bothered me. The bad part was that nobody ever talked to me.
>>
>>39137932

That kid who spent an entire year making a fool of himself in an attempt to fit in, realized how idiotic it was, then returned to school the following year as a sarcastic asshole who hated everyone.

I smoked a lot of pot to realize this
>>
File: Neutral_Face_Emoji_grande.png (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral_Face_Emoji_grande.png
98KB, 600x600px
>>39137932
an emotionless robot
>>
File: 1490576781117.jpg (115KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490576781117.jpg
115KB, 1000x1000px
I was nobody, when I was in class I was sleeping or not doing any work.
sometimes people will shit test me to see if I was a wimp but I would always end up fighting them (something I learned in elementary school, if you fight back and continue to fight and at least give em a few bruises to remember you by, they'll leave you alone)
but most of the time I was skipping class doing drugs and drinking while masturbating to gruesome things and anime.
>>
>>39137932
Man I don't even know. I don't understand how *everyone* else in this thread knows.

I can't imagine it was positive. In fact I'm almost sure of that: no one outside of my small group ever talked to me, but everyone knew me.
>>
File: wallpaper-72571.jpg (946KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-72571.jpg
946KB, 1680x1050px
>>39137932
The backup friend. If someone wanted to go somewhere or do something, I was the guy they'd take if they couldn't take anyone else. I was close acquaintances with all of the guys at the school but everything collapsed when I left school and I haven't had a friend in 6 years. I don't think I've ever had a friend really.
The girls treat me like the plague, but I guess that is normal for everyone here
>>
>>39137932
All the things that come with the quiet/serious guy.
>>
I was an autist but I was also first in my class so people thought I was some sort of genius
>>
>>39137932
A joyful brute that did whatever he wanted. Was well like for it.
>>
>>39137971
Same. Knew everyone but no tight groups
>>
>>39139547
I had a "friend" who would tell me what people would say about me when I wasn't around. Turns out the dude actually really disliked me, and only hung out with me until he could find normie friends, but I don't think he was clever enough to lie about what he heard. Dunno about everyone else
>>
>>39139716
Exact opposite. At least I was a freak, not milquetoast.
>>
>>39139808
Well what did they say about you?
>>
i had a couple friends, but in general i rarely ever talked unless spoken to and mostly kept to myself
a couple chads picked on me the for the first two years of high school for being quiet and "weird" sometimes,then they stopped
i think i was invisible to most people and they didn't really care much about me
>>
>>39139863
Potential school shooter with no friends, same as most others in the thread. They were only scared because they were suburban pussies, not because I was particularly frightening.
>>
The strong football player, with no friends but people respected me because i was good at sports
>>
>>39137932
The quiet one with their nose always buried in an old looking book written in long dead languages.
>>
>>39137932
I had severe acne throughout high school and as a result was treated like a fucking leper and bulled relentlessly. I remember one particular instance, the teacher rearranged our seating order and I ended up sitting next to my crush. She looked at me with disgust and moved to the other side of the room. The teacher didn't even fucking say anything and just looked at the girl like she understood. Looking back, I wish I had done Accutane sooner.
>>
>>39137932
I dont know im not american so the social structure is different and not that important. I am very attractive, got the highest grades in physical education because I was the fittest, yet was not a popular chad and was quite anti-social
>>
>>39137932
Disgusting, embarrassing, pathetic, weird, ugly, stupid creep
I didn't like school too much
>>
>>39137932
Just a ghost. No one bothered me and I didn't bother anyone else. Not bad looking, skinny, a little buff from being a farm kid, didn't voice my opinion or start shit with teachers. Wasn't a chad, a douche, a sad cunt, a poser or an attention whore. Everyone thought I was pretty intelligent, but thats what highschoolers think when you have a generalized knowledge of literally everything and you browse wiki, 4chan, watch science channel shows, and have a mechanic for a dad when you're young. In reality I'm just good enough at everything to get by, but I'll never master anything because I get bored easily or I fear I'll get stuck doing the same thing for the rest of my life if I'm not changing jobs, skills, hobbies, etc constantly.
>>
>>39137956
This
fpbp originolo
>>
File: 1502687954460.jpg (465KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1502687954460.jpg
465KB, 633x973px
>>39137932

> middle school

The loser who got left hanging at the 8th grade dance by some bitch who I asked out and I thought was nice. I became the punchline of the whole school for the couple of weeks leading into graduation because of that. Among the other humiliations, this one was the magnum opus of all the shit I went through there. I only had respect for a couple of people there.

> high school

The awkward kid who constantly worried about everything. Me unintentionally being the center of attention in middle school fucked me up socially. Some cunts that knew me from middle school like to bring up my past. I've lost trust in pretty much everyone. I wanted to be a complete social shut-in at that point. Everyone thought I was boring since didn't feel like talking to anyone and didn't want to talk about anything I was passionate about in fear of looking like a sperg. I just went in, did my work for the day, then went home. I was pretty much a robot.
>>
freshman year I was a nobody with only a few friends, and hated being there.

the rest of my time there though i started selling weed cause i wanted an xbox, and got a good reputation as a dealer. I was always a good bussinessman with my customer base and always had the best bud in town, so nobody ever messed with me.

was still considered a loser though, even though all the chads gave me their daddy's money for overpricced drugs
>>
>>39137932
>9th grade
>spent the year as a loser not talking to anyone except one friend. couldn't adjust to meeting new people when i spent my middle school years with all the same friends
>10th grade
>got a few nerdy/geek friends although still overall seen as a loser
>11th grade
>people actually start to like me and i become friends with alot of people. girls start to seem somewhat interested although nothing happens cause of my idiocy
>12th grade
>changed schools and returned to being an outcast for the most part
>got a freshman stalker and made friends with a girl in my one class who i really liked
>she only made fun of me for constantly talking about my old school that i missed

I want to go back. There has to be a way to go back.
>>
File: 1497318921993.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1497318921993.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>>39137932
Elementary-Middle school, I was the chad man. I could have gotten any girl I wanted. Future stacies were my gals and future chads feared me.

High school, No one talked me to. Didn't get any friends in any classes through out high school.I developed terrible anxiety (hives, walking with limp, forgetting out to talk, blink, eat, drink, think) Later years like 11-12 I managed to infiltrate a group of normies. Had a falling out with my only friend. and I was alone by the end of the 12th year. I'm glad it is over. It was a terrible experience.
>>
nice person probably
>>
I wish I knew what other people thought of me, desu. I was pretty boring on the surface and an eccentric spaz below.
>>
>>39137932
I was/am that extremely passive aggressive person. People avoided me because of it but once I found one friend sort of like me and we basically pissed each other off constantly for all 4 years of high school. I wasn't very liked because I was that "toxic" person.
>>
we were the halo boys
>>
>>39137932
at the start of middle/high school(there were one and the same for me) i didnt really have any friends because all my elementary schools friends went somewhere else, but after a while i made a few good friends, grew out of my shell, and became the funny guy that most people liked.

but then idk what happened. over the years i could sorta feel my "ranking" in the friend group diminish slowly until i was sorta bottom of the pack, but that was fine w/ me i didnt really care, but then one of my friends saw that as a weakness and started bullying and harassing me. and since he was more popular everyone sided w/ him, so i ended up losing most of my friends and became a loner.

luckily i still had some acquaintances i could hang around with at lunch so i wasn't completely alone, but i had literally no friends outside of school after that. honestly i owe those acquaintances the fact im still alive. if i was completely alone during lunch then the embarrassment and bullying would've probably made me drop out and eventually kill myself desu.
>>
>>39138405
how tf would you be 3hrs late for a class? where would you go for 3hrs?
>>
File: VLC-00001.png (257KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
VLC-00001.png
257KB, 640x360px
>>39137932
a loafer

i skipped 80% of my classes but i always wormed my way out of attendance checklist(had i not, i would probably never graduate since there was a maximum amount you could be tardy) and whenever i attended i would sleep in the last row, closest to the wall where teachers wouldnt even notice

EVERYONE in the class fucking hated me for it, because when they worked their asses off in class i would spend entire day in the coffee shop next block and only show up for like one class the whole day
even though i was a lazy shit i always passed every single test so my grades where never the problem, only the attendance which i had to cover somehow(either fake parents notice or just explaining to my homeroom teacher - who by the way was mother of my childhood friend whom i went to grade school with, so yeah benefits)

pic very much related, this was pretty much me during highschool...to bad life post-hs was nothing like chinese cartoon anymore lel
>>
>>39140750
>where would you go for 3 hours
It means staying home until midday and going to school then.
>>
the guy who with another stole a fire extinguisher
but dead men tell no tales
my later era best friend I hated and got into a physical altercation with a few years after graduating and he eventually killed himself
>>
no1 ever told me what they thought of me, but when my English teacher asked the class what happened in Moby Dick I raised my hand and made up a plot
>>
class creep i guess
>>
>>39140886
in biology, after class started I was in the back of the class looking at a magazine and I was like "WOAH-My dad's in here." the teacher came over and looked at the picture and was like "THAT'S A WOMAN!"
>>
File: 1502987057091.png (569KB, 940x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502987057091.png
569KB, 940x1000px
>>39137932
Dunno I dropped out at 16 and moved to Canada.
Better time with the boys then with faggots from new England.
>>
File: 1491597593874.jpg (35KB, 321x362px) Image search: [Google]
1491597593874.jpg
35KB, 321x362px
>>39137932
I was the cringey, sheltered, mentally-stunted, legitimately autistic kid who always had a teacher following him. I like to think that was all just a bad dream
>>
>>39140767
This was also me.

I was extremely dedicated to skipping class too
>stay up till 4 am watching Lost and playing vidya
>fuck, school tomorrow
>fuck, I'm going to be too tired to go
>fuck, mum starts work at 12 on tuesdays
>can't do my normal thing where she goes to work at 8 and I just stay home
>hatch a brilliant plan
>when school time comes say bye to mum and walk out the door
>take off shoes outside and carefully open the front door
>tip-toe back to my room
>grap a pillow and a blanket and go to sleep under my bed
>at around 10 get woken up by mum coming in room
>she got the call from school that I wasn't there
>ohshitohshit, no breathing, no sounds
>she walks around a bit and leaves
>mission success
>>
>>39137932
i left toward the end of 9th grade to be a hermit because i was a depressed faggot.
i thnk one person asked my friends if i had gotten pregnant. so i suppose i was some kind of ho if i as even remembered by the general population which i highly doubt.
>>
i fucked up once at the start of the year and for the rest of the school year i was outted for being gay and autistic (which dont apply to me)
>>
>>39141094
Why can none of you Anons learn to form a proper sentence.
No wonder you dropped out.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (81KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
81KB, 600x544px
>>39137932
>tfw known as a potential school shooter
>>
i found most people in school boring, as a bitch, on the otro hand...
>>
>>39141164
do run on sentences make you mad maybe you should consider fluid and transitory nature of language and see if you still feel like being a huge whiny bitch today ya cunt.
>>
>9th grade
total weeb. Part of the animu club and friends were all really fucking geeky

>10th grade
Animu club is full of dicks and ultra-nerds, like, worse than me, so i lose my interest in anime altogether. Kind of floating between groups, generally tolerated but only close to a few people

>11th grade
Finding myself again, trying to grasp an interest. Really into politics, go from liberal to libertarian to conservative, end up getting called a nazi by a friend (i was moderate, never said anything /pol/-tier), but managed to fit in a bit better

>12th grade
It was okay, I was mostly focused on getting good marks. Kept my friends from over the years and shit. Nerdy, but accepted in general because i didn't reveal my power level to normies.
>>
that goyim who dressed in a top hat & cane, eating toblerone
dat nicka who got 2 low @ da skool dance, so low everyone else fell over assbackwards.
that guy who stood on (someone else's) shoulders (of giants) under a trenchcoat (in p.e.)
dat guy 2 slow
>>
>>39137932
I was bullied my first two years, but my last two years I was literally a ghost. Nobody knew I existed and even the group that bullied me forgot who I was. Ironically I got along very will with some of my teachers, one in particular who would always help me out and even got me into reading.
>>
>that kinda weird but chill stoner
>knew everybody but except for some drug shit didnt do anything with them outside of school
>racist even tho he chilled with the black refugees
>>
with dead best friend I played pickleball with equipment I stole from the gym and the teacher caught us on a SATURDAY!
>>
No friends, dress nice.
>>
File: 1492312885130.gif (492KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1492312885130.gif
492KB, 500x309px
That guy who only cared about video games
>>
>>39141367
he was in the bushes jacking off to a porn of me and him, peeked out at the sound of "PICKLEBALLS!" he screamed and dashed towards us pantless until he was in full sunlight and incinerated
>>
>>39141414
I scoop up his ashes on occasion, they're in a jar labeled "my ancient enemy"
>>
the singing nigga without a facebook who glued his hands to his feet with a hat on top and beat everyone in the mile
>>
that guy who ruined the school's social life by not showing up to parties, or showing up with fencing foils and dueling the host and attendees with their bare hands
I poked many niggas in the ribs
>>
>>39137932
People generally liked me, except for the chads who called me "the stoner kid xd". I was more just low on dopamine and grew my hair long.
The funny thing is all those kids who used to pick on me are stoners themselves now. One even has edgy dreads and attends those stupid 'jerk off in the woods' festival things. Funny how things change.
>>
I was the school doctor, I gave checkups up the principal's spine (i'm still in dere, gettin' a shoulder rub for my witchcraft)
>>
I was the Machiavelli of the school. I was pulling the strings of the principal jock, I made us lose the state championship because I told him i'd lick my own balls in front of him if he won. I told him he'd be in his room at night or at a party and as soon as he'd be alone i'd descend from the ceiling licking my ballz
I did it anyway
>>
>>39137932
>elementary
Literal autist, was in special needs until 5th grade. Had 3 friends who were not in special needs. Thanks for giving me a chance, I owe you the world

>middle
Quiet, hardowrking/smart, and nice, but boring and a little wierd. Did sports but never really fit in with the jocks and just talked to like 3 or 4 other people on the teams I was on (track and cc). Also people thought I was gay because I didn't like girls yet. More friends.

Highschool
For the 1st year, basically see middle school.

For the 2nd year, I got a oneitis that I'm still in love with to this day. However, I really didnt understand how flirting etc worked (barely understood my feelings and social behaviors that come naturally to others need to be learned mechanically by me, either through a book or by trial and error.

For the 3rd year I buckled down (I have trouble doing things naturally but I learn fast and I learn thoroughly) and I was /educatedchad/. I had a few gfs but not my oneitis because we never had classes and my overprotective parents basically meant me meeting with any girl outside school (prom being the exception) is a taboo. Could have had sex but didn't because I didnt want to pump and dump people I didnt care about. I enjoyed my new male friends though.

Senior same as junior. I got to dance with my oneitis for 7 minutes at pro though, which is probably the highlight of my life. Unfortunately it resulted in every girl at the school hating me because my stacy date had some jealousy issues and talked shit. Thank god my boys had my back though.
>>
>that kid who sucked someone's dick
>I worked at a grocery store high school/college were out people said is that Anon who sucked person's dick, it even followed me in work
>>
>high school
>that kid who wore white shirt/suit all the time, but was fat asf and also had a dyed blond hair
>that guy who recorded the sound of the school bell then played it near the end of the last class just to get home earlier
>that kid who was always tired, probably played games all night and was a potential school shooter
>that boi who always did gay shit like tapping the others in the locker room but he was probably straight
>that guy who had enough on IT class and installed Diablo II to play it on the school's LAN network
>that kid who stood up against bully chad and actually won without even fighting
>>
that guy who trapped everyone in the theater and serenated them with my favorite cover before running off into a tour bus and zooming away to tour the world with my favorite band as their opener. I don't wanna hear about this ever again.
>>
I was that kid who danced down the halls without music between every class from 9th grade to 12th grade
>>
the guy who found an unused classroom full of dust and transcended regular sexuality for a filthy room fetish
>>
People just thought I was a druggy asshole who got good grades. Reality was that I was a pothead who had done cocaine and mdma only a couple of times and I was just really blunt about my opinions. People took it to heart way too often. I've since learned that I can be an asshole and need to be less direct.
>>
File: 1502748504444.jpg (68KB, 736x639px) Image search: [Google]
1502748504444.jpg
68KB, 736x639px
>was the weird kind no one liked
>bullied from my first day in school all to 7th grade where I dropped out and went to home school and effectively became a shut-in
Although it was probably for the best.
>most of the girls became pregnant whores
>one of my bullies killed his mother two years ago
Still, all those years of being mistreated have made me what I am forever.
>>
>>39138109
I can relate
You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not orignal
>>
>>39137971
I fucking hate Holden Caulfield. The book was a pain to read through with that cunts constant whining.
>>
>>39137932
Played video games all the time, complete loser, too intelligent for social life.
>>
I was known for never talking. Not just being the 'quiet type', literally never talking, even when directly addressed by a teacher or something. I'd write things down for people instead.
>>
I was that favorite teachers kid so I didnt get bullied. Teachers thought I was a natural leader in group projects but thats because no one did shit and I didnt want to fail.
>>
>>39141259
Here's your you faggot.
Luck my balls.
I'd go look it up but I don't feel like it.
>>
>>39141259
Also lean where to put an apostrophe, you made another run on.
>>
Highschool
Teenage angst fledgling druggie and alcoholic. Had many friends that I met through use of drugs. Trolled school staff and students. My junior year I had 103 unserved detentions and 3 suspensions for altercations with teachers. Dropped out in 11 started using meth. Began an alternate school for the "bad kids" to finish my diploma. Graduated.

Drugs and alcohol have caused me to burn so many bridges with friends and in relationships. I now live to use and use to live...
>>
File: 1502885120974.png (602KB, 1276x2860px) Image search: [Google]
1502885120974.png
602KB, 1276x2860px
>>39137932
Mysterious cool guy who was probably gay because even though women gave him tons of attention he never had a girlfriend. Assumed to be rich, muscular and large benised. Autism transcends reputation.
>>
>>39142090
>>39142120
for a pedantic piss ant like yourself you sure did make a lot mistakes in these posts i suppose its time for you to go back to deddit where your kind gets their daily emotional boost from upboats and the like.
>>
>That one Merchant Kid in the group who dealed with anyone and never let anyone have freebies
(((OyVey)))
>>
>>39142764
Hey look guys I can meme.
I made one spelling error while you are an error.
Woop doop da doo.
Faggo
You also repeated yourself which shows your lack of creativity.
You also must be butt hurt to give a fuck this much.
What's it feel like to be in such a disposition you care about anonymous disapproval over you and your texting?
Point out the errors nigger.
>>
>>39137932
The weird kid who would use a lot of non sequiturs but was tolerated by normies because they found what he said amusing.
>>
File: 1502733290916.jpg (101KB, 564x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1502733290916.jpg
101KB, 564x1155px
>>39142764
>piss ant
>reddit meme
Looks like baby can't handle the banzai.
Bezinga.
My nigga.
>>
>>39137932
it was that I'm a faggot herb loser pussy who looks like a girl and everyone assumes is gay. and I was always picked dead last when they did the sports team captains picking teams in gym.
>>
File: tired bugs.jpg (5KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
tired bugs.jpg
5KB, 265x190px
>>39137932
>that weird kid that walked with his arms by his sides and looked pale as a whitewall with bags under his eyes because of no sleep
>>
>>39143015
Oh yeah and I was literally laughed at in my face by Stacies regularly, just like the iconic meme.
>>
People's opinions of me were all over the map. Some called me a genius, while others called me an asshole. Some thought I was mysterious, while others had no idea who I was. Truthfully, I was just a guy who wanted to be anywhere else on Earth.
>>
>>39142975
>>39143013
>one error
>still replying after he gave me my first (You)
>le butt hurt etc
k
kek
>>
>>39138017
Yeah. By senior year, I spoke to no one and had no acquaintances.
>>
File: メアリーさん.png (230KB, 2316x2154px) Image search: [Google]
メアリーさん.png
230KB, 2316x2154px
>>39137932
>quiet class clown 9th-10th
>then became choir president
>achieve semi-chad status
>free pussy followed me my junior and senior year
God how I miss those days.
>>
File: [screaming internally].png (24KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming internally].png
24KB, 244x191px
>>39137932
>That one kid everyone knew in my grade because we grew up going to the same elementary,middle,highschool
>that one kid who had no friends who would invite him to stuff
>that one kid who really was just "there"
>>
File: 49er pepe5.png (245KB, 535x549px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe5.png
245KB, 535x549px
>>39137932
Rapper/class clown

very popular in a bad way.never gf,bullied a lot.
>>
File: 1502163824058.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502163824058.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>>39137932
that guy who drop out after only completing one semester
>>
>>39137932
That one slightly weird kid, probably. Apart from that I have no idea what people thought of me, and that's probably for the best.
>>
The quite retarded kid who smelled and who people felt bad for. I was also voted most likely to shoot up the school in survey passed around the school.
>>
The loser that never tried hard enough
th guy that would play videogames in class
the guy that never finished anything in time
the guy that did not deliver any of the homeworks or assignments
the guy whose every teacher made some negative comment about him
the guy who was too self councious about everything he did
the guy with no friends
the guy who lost both his parents and had to live with his aunt
the guy that would never go to parties or hangout, even if invited
the weirdo who kept to himself
the guy that was a hater
the guy who didn't really bothered with his presentation
the guy everyone thought he wouldn't make it past highschool, and that he would never into get into a uni
the guy who had never had a grilfriend
the guy with the lowest grades, barely getting grades to pass the year

pick one op. they all picked one. some of them anyway, i was a ghost to most people in school
>>
File: 1495170130200.jpg (41KB, 679x678px) Image search: [Google]
1495170130200.jpg
41KB, 679x678px
I stored 2liter bottles in my locker and was practically a mute
School shooter vibe was probably pretty strong because no one ever messed with me
>>
/avoidant/ druggo until sophomore year when people would talk to me but only to buy

it was alright
>>
>>39137932
Weird kid with popular friends
>>
>>39137932

everyone called me "cursed boi" because all my friends died in a suicide pact. then two of the students I mentored were killed in a dui.

I was alienated from everyone and graduated a year early so I could move on
>>
>>39138316
Are you me? Oriigje
>>
>>39137932
I was a nerd/weirdo, the guy who you usually ask for help in school and Help you with your homework , the guy who liked videogames too much, the guy who was a virgin and you suspect was probably autistic.
>>
The absolute druggie of the group.
I barely remember high school at all.
>>
File: 1491069894010.png (184KB, 628x562px) Image search: [Google]
1491069894010.png
184KB, 628x562px
>>39137932
To put things in perspective I was cool with everyone in my classes but wasn't popular nor a loser I did had a group of friends who eventually went their own paths after HS. I was weird but cheeky and likable, because of social awareness and charisma. I never lost my virginity in HS because the girls in my school weren't very mentally stable nor even healthy we had like 2 girls in my grade that has herpes and one girl who washed her dirty itchy pussy in a water fountain. I have many stories about the girls in my HS that makes me glad that I haven't fucked any of them
>>
>>39137932
>The guy that knew everything
People asked me shit all the time, my Word or opinions were taken as facts.
>the silent and misterious guy
I didn't speak to a lot of People and my Best bro was the chadest Chad of our school, so some People thought that i was a silent Chad like the protagonist of Drive.
>a lazy motherfucker

I had a good reputation and the funny part is that i don't think that i ever Did anything Special to deserve it.
>>
>>39137932
Didn't have one. I did my best to try and go unnoticed. It worked out pretty well.
>>
>>39140750
What class last 3 hours in highschool in the first place.
>>
>>39137956
Yeah, pretty much.
People dont talk to me unless I talk to them
>>
>>39137932
The guy who was very good at sports so was friends with Chads but who was avoided by all the Stacies and other grills because of no social meida and heavy substance abuse. And then I left high school after 10th grade and went to college because high school was a waste of time.
>>
File: Eric+Dylan.jpg (117KB, 502x684px) Image search: [Google]
Eric+Dylan.jpg
117KB, 502x684px
>>39137932
I had the reputation of being the potential school shooter.
>>
I was that wierd guy who saved gore on his phone and showed anybody who sat next to me for more than 5 seconds. I got into a lot of fights like that with self-righteous normies, but I couldn't tell teachers because I would get in trouble, so I would fight kids weaker than me, or run from thick neck pseudo-chads. I did a lot of inhalants on school campus, and I always pretended to have siezures whenever people saw me. I've called 911 on unguarded phones a few times and I socalized around kids mostly younger than me, and I would make up stories to impress them, when my videos failed to. As time went by people seemed to start ignoring me, so I had to ramp up my autism progressively just to validate my own existence and stay on people's minds. In my Junior year, I really fell off of it. I walked around with one of my testicles hanging out of my pants between classes, and I would carry my shit in plastic bags to leave on cars. Somehow I didn't seem very fun and I just seemed to become lonelier. I guess I was the wierd kid no one wanted to be around. I had fun, but I kind of wish I could have had friends, you know?
>>
I use to be the funny guy that was somewhat popular in his class. Still was a KV all of high school tho, and never had a gf.

>mfw i use to joke about blowing peoples brains out
>>
>>39139988
It hurts to relate to this, anon.
Acne is what made me so introverted cause I couldnt be confident with shit all over my face
>>
>>39138086
tell us the deets anon
>>
File: 1502578124209.jpg (52KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1502578124209.jpg
52KB, 500x494px
>>39137932
That eccentric kid who desperately tried to be funny and get attention, but ended up as a mild case of weirdo.
>>
File: 1498169904793.jpg (44KB, 284x262px) Image search: [Google]
1498169904793.jpg
44KB, 284x262px
>>39137932
The rapist. That was actually a really fun reputation and miles better than ''that weird kid''.
>>
Funny fat kid
>>
I had a moderate understanding of nearly everything people were interested in.

I met an acquaintance from HS who told me that people still tell stories about me to this day. He did mention that they seemed to like me a lot (something I didn't know).

Problem was that I had no foundation on who I was. So, I didn't have any real friends. That's truly something I wish I had worked on that a little more.
>>
>>39139988
I know that exact feel. I got sat next to my crush and she moved to sit with her friends every day after attendance
>>
File: Reac 200.jpg (80KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 200.jpg
80KB, 640x785px
>>39137932
>kid that slept in class
>kid that often showed up late
>kid that was quiet, but if people interacted with me they said I was funny and cool
>kid that sat alone at lunch
>kid who got accused of being a future school shooter by girl that talked shit about me - reputation traveled
>kid who was smart
>got called ugly a few times, though flirted with/complimented by girls other times
>kid who had good racial jokes
>>
Decent enough to be cool with everyone, but not impressionable enough to be memorable.
>>
>>39137932
Guy that looked mean/serious
Guy that was quiet
Guy that was smart
Guy that hung out with the same 2 people always
>>
People insinuated I was homeless a lot, cause I biked to school and wore a hoodie every day.

I wasn't even plausibly threatening enough for people to consider me a school shooter.

I don't know this feel.
>>
File: 3567854.jpg (59KB, 306x625px) Image search: [Google]
3567854.jpg
59KB, 306x625px
the blatant emo outcast of the school with crazy hair that had an equally distasteful personality to go along with it. never said anything in class, people only talked to me out of pity, im surprised there wasn't a fb group dedicated my infamous existence. now im in my early 20s with a serious superiority complex/perfectionist that takes care of himself and dresses nice. Despite my current popularity, im still suffer crippling lonliness at night.
The psychological damage that my hs years inflicted on me will haunt me for the rest of my 20s so long as I have the memories and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Trust me when I say that I would kill to be an irrelevant ghost in high school
>>
>>39137932
Stoner weeaboo that argues with everyone. Became a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>39137932
I was the quiet kid around people I didn't know but if I was around my friends I was loud and annoying. I would have a gf most of the time but it would always end because I was an asshole or something. Also I was skelly mode and 5'11 (king of manlets)
>>
File: 1502952421576.jpg (105KB, 345x385px) Image search: [Google]
1502952421576.jpg
105KB, 345x385px
>>39139931
I know that feel
Originininal
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 397x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 397x280px
Some liked me for making their time more amusing and lighthearted. Some hated me for being too talky in classes and for my level of class participation. I was scrappy but relatively small and a poor fighter. II was more capable than all the "Special" kids but still a "special" kid. I got more attention than most, but nobody respected me. At least I had associates and a real friend.

I was known as a belligerent, tardy, troublemaking student by the faculty. One teacher yelled at me for pulling a C- average in his class but winning extracurricular academic awards, furious at me being capable of doing better in his class than I was, I will always remember that mans anger.

In regards to my tardiness, I have chronic lifelong sleep issues. I find it funny how my laziness was treated as a health issue but I was punished every single week because of my sleep issues, taken to psychologists whose approach to fixing my sleep issues was attempting to convince me it was my moral failing I wasn't sleeping right. Nobody tried to put my study block in the morning, let me sleep in, and require me to show up afterschool to do homework in the library, and prepared me to do work at night. Nobody ever put me on drugs or took me to a sleep doctor. Never once was one of the biggest hindrances to me living a fulfilling life ever taken the least bit seriously. I just got brainwashed with a guilt complex until I eventually admitted to myself my lack of sleep wasn't for lack of trying and looked at my old report cards and realised I went up a full grade point in afternoon classes. Instead, the approach was to prepare me for the real world by using an approach where I constantly failed, then simply lowering the standards expected of me so I passed anyways.

As much as I hate life now I really fucking hated school.
>>
I was the weird quiet Dutch kid.

It's funny though, I am the leader of my autistic friend circle. And smoke weed and drink too much alcohol. Fuck it's funny how much I have changed in the last 2 years.
>>
File: 1502894228269.jpg (41KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1502894228269.jpg
41KB, 391x391px
I started out being known as very eccentric and amusing, all the normies would talk to me and what not but hardly anyone with good intentions, in fact it everyone was just making fun of me and treating me as an oddity. I stuck to myself after the first semester of sophomore year as a result and eventually it got to the point where noone outside of my class even knew me. I did talk to some people who I felt had no bad intentions on a regular basis but I never made friends. I only had one friend in high school and he'd ignore me and act like a fucking asshole until the last year where he had noone else to hang out with and I still talk to him. One good thing about highschool is the extracircular shit I'd do. I was very good at academic shit and I would have high ranks in my organizations and most of my teachers liked me because of it and I even got to go on a bunch of trips with those people I'd talk to in class.
>>
>>39138774
Hahahahahaha fuck you. I am 20 and basically got a full time job with free education. It's good to know that you will get out of uni with a useless degree and probably make the same as me at 25 or however old you are you fuck.

If you ever see the biggest shit eating grin walking around you probably have found me.
>>
>>39145920
>>39144124
Also this, I was an endless well of trivia when it came to everything except pop culture.

Because of shit like that, a reputation for being "Smart" follows me around. A reputation for being an Autist also follows me around. I don't have to say I'm smart, or say I'm an autist, for people to conclude I'm both, no matter where I go in this world, no matter how I present myself. They are unchangeable realities for me.
>>
Man high school was bitter sweet for me
>Grade 9 just moved in to a new town didn't know anyone.
>Blurted out a lot of edgy shit and memes and hope that would catch other peoples interest.
>End up making conversations about musical taste since i was a walking music encyclopedia
>Surprisingly worked by Grade 10 i became less autistic and knew other people from a grade above me
> Had a decent group of friends, the school was small so everyone knew eachothers names
> Half assing school and getting by
>Grade 11 hits im bombarded with hard courses and i pick my shit up. I also become interested in philosophy politics, religion
>Interest took me by the hand and i became well educated in those subjects aside from what they taught me in class
>Grade 12 My grade acknowledges my wittiness and smart comments, pretty much acquaintances with everyone and still have a friend group.
> Have a chad friend who i go to parties with, helped me open up socially. ( Kinda just bummed off his Chad aura around girls)
>Muster up the courage to ask this girl who was 3 years older than me to go on a date
>WINRAR.EXE First actual gf, ends a few months later because shes not as compatible as i thought we were.
>Grad comes and all the parties after it, I connect with a few people who were distant. Quite a few girls that i got to know better before we graduated
Still have regrets though, if i tried to break out of my shell more in grade 11 i could've gotten more out of high school
>>
>high school had 2500 kids in it, nobody was remarkable
>among people who knew me, I was just aome kid who was smarter than the local dumbasses and cracked jokes regurally but still had few close friends

I still have no clue how to ask if I can join my friends when they go out and do stuff. I live about 35m away and won't have my liscense for a few months due to procrastination.

>tfw you make a massive effort to stop being a lonerfag, develop good social skills yet still end up being isolated
>>
Fat kid who tried to be funny. It in tenth grade a mean person said I try to be funny to cover for the fact that I'm fat in front of a lot of people and it crushed me. For the rest of high school during lunch I would go the the library to sleep. Somewhere along the line I apparently started giving off school shooter vibe so the only time I can remember talking to someone about something other than school is when someone would drop subtle hints that they were my "friend" and if something is going down let them know. It didn't help that I had to stay an extra year in school to catch up on math and get made fun of for being "creepy". All I wanted to do is to finish my work, not hear whispering behind my back about the fat idiot in credit recovery.
:(
>>
>>39146740
I was typing fast I'm sorry about jumbling up that post. Tl;dr Fat kid got called out and it ruined the next 4 years of his life because he is an idiot and still is to this day
>>
Short skinny nerd who talks too much shit and is gonna get beat up or let me copy his homework
>>
didnt talk much, made a fool of myself in groups/presentations.
had some friends, i tried to get things going and set things up to do but no one wanted to or was able to do anything. got sick junior and senior year so i missed a large portion of it, spent my time playing madden and wishing for death to come.
>>
>>39138072
This. I had school acquintainces who I would sometimes talk to but i never 'went out' with a group of people on the weekend. I was seen as 'the shy kid'. After school i spent my free time shitposting with you anons and vidya.
>>
>>39137932
>What was your reputation in high scool robots?
Inexistant. Normies didnt even bullied me. I was just "that guy who does not talk, does not want to talk either".
>>
>>39137932
I had massive panic attacks every morning which made me not go to school very often, I missed more school days than anyone else in entire school but I was smart enough to play it cool like Im one of those weed dudes who dont care about school so everyone liked me, my parents thought I was addicted to video games which was also not true
>>
>>39146740
That sounds horrible

Oregano
>>
File: IMG_2745.jpg (41KB, 320x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2745.jpg
41KB, 320x372px
Smart guy whos taller than most people (6'3), neutral with everyone but looked dead inside and got asked sometimes if i got depression
>>
> that kid who pretended to study in the library but really just stared at his school books, day dreaming about completely unrelated shit like tfw no gf tfw no friends tfw i cant wait to get home and post sadfrog and look at image macros play counter strike source
> tfw random normie comes to me and asks why i havent turned the page of textbbook despite staring at it in the same motionless position for over an hour.
> 'anon can you even read anon or are you retarded?'
> i say outloud 'yes i am retard sadfrog.jpeg'
> normie doesnt know how to respond and walks away in disgust
>>
>>39137971
>>39137956
>tfw get pinned in the first 3 fucking posts

also i was so miserable nobody bothered bullying me
>>
>>39147248
wait, so you actually said " sad frog dot jay peg"?????
>>
File: 1460345497053.jpg (110KB, 685x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1460345497053.jpg
110KB, 685x1023px
>>39137932
i was the tall awkward kid who spent a lot of time helping teachers in the animal rooms
>>
>>39147316
Yes i said it outloud trying to be funny. I think in memes you are part of my psyche anon
>>
I started out as a robot but ended up winning class clown. It was fun
>>
>>39137932
I was known as a drug-fucked slut so that was cool
>>
was known as a 2-sided type of guy
>>
>>39138405
This is me but I stayed for the duration of the class .
>>
Wow. Just wow. This place is suddenly so filled with normies this is beyond just some 10% normies this is like 50% hardcore normies. Wtf happened to /r9k/ is not holy anymore?
>>
>>39145994
>drink too much alcohol
Wow that's quite edgy. True rebel doesn't care what they say eh.
>>
File: 1494341588959.png (123KB, 475x886px) Image search: [Google]
1494341588959.png
123KB, 475x886px
>Middle School
>Sort of bullied
>Just seen as that weird tall kid who never talks
>Still have some friends
>High School
>Nobody really cares to bother me anymore
>Have a pretty good group of friends by this point
>Said group of friends always tried to get me to go out with this one girl I always hung around with
>Suddenly move in my senior year before I try to ask said girl out
>Don't care to make any friends at my new school since everybody just sort of ignored me
>Graduate with 0 friends and no gf
Nowadays I'm just a walking ball of irony and depression.
>>
>>39137932
I was pretty popular, I had a large group of friends and everybody knew me. I was the class clown and a pretty charismatic. Now? now I'm a 20 year old NEET who has been outside about 20 times in the past 4 year, no friends and no real qualifications. I had a pretty big fall from grace
>>
got all pussy, and i still do
>>
File: 1502036636140.png (292KB, 389x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502036636140.png
292KB, 389x480px
>>39147248

This made my day originally. Ur bretty cool anon
>>
>>39137932
That kinda weird foreign kid that was friends with 2 other outcasts but then even they got more popular so that lonely kid who would go from group to group trying to socialize and they would accept him but they never asked him to hang out outside of school
>>
File: 1502154928717.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1502154928717.png
42KB, 481x406px
>>39137932

>Quiet, shy guy. Few weeb friends.
>ADHD in elementary school but parents didn't believe in modern medicine so never on meds
>Teachers mostly figured I was lazy
>Wanted to be a doctor bc I watched scrubs and the characters were all really close friends (really I just wanted some friends)
>Take anatomy class, teacher publicly berates me for being lazy and dumb

Tfw I started meds in college, got a straight 4.0 all four years and was brain Chad for first time in my life, went to med school, and and am now doctor (started intern yr 2 months ago).

Still no friends tho. Which is all I ever really wanted.
>>
>>39137932
>The "wears way too much black and is known to play with guns a lot" kid.

Surprisingly people didn't bully me much and a lot of girls actually did come on to me as I made for a pretty cute goth twink back in the day, but being the aspie I was (and still am) I'd usually get irritated by their advances and didn't give in to any of the succubi until my Jr. year when I finally got tired enough of virginity. Also had a decent friend circle purely because I came off as being pretty funny as I have a decent sense of humor. Got along really well with my fellow band geeks but I think think the general populace outside of the music department left me alone for fear that I may Columbine the place if they messed with me.

Now I'm a /k/ube worshipping robot with a dad bod and nicotine withdrawals.
>>
>>39137932
>outsider for first few months
>pretty miserable
>come winter trip to mountains
>no friends so assigned to two random dudes at hostel (shared rooms)
>the weed dealer and the angry fucker
>teach both of them to ski, make some friends
>fall in with the cool kids after that
>pretty sporty in general so always a top pick for teams at PE
>go yachting with classmates every summer
>get memed into being student council president
>deliberately went to mid-tier school to take it easy so top grades and teachers like and trust me
>come without a date to my country's prom equivalent
>turns out the class outcast managed to bring a girl (cousin) and she's actually cute
>semi-accidentally steal her from him for the first dance like a chad

tl;dr: I was a sporty Good Kid whose presence gave a veneer of respectability to whatever our band of misfits was up to.

All in all a golden age of sorts.
>>
>>39148022
Is doctor life fun anon? I'm starting my second year in medschool soon
>>
>>39148562
Sounds extremely comfy. What are you doing here?
>>
>>39148562
Also as nicknames go I was called Boy Scout (which I was) or (during and after my stint as student council president) Boss, though usually I was just called by my last name which is short and kind of funny-sounding.
>>
>>39148590
Procrastinating.

Grad school ruins lives, man.
>>
>>39141090
What happened when she came home from work and school was out anon?
>>
>>39140767
I hate you too for that. Really do. Oreganol
>>
It really deterioted but slowly. I fit in really well in grade 8 but by grade 12 only hung out with like 2 people.

My biggest regret is not getting laid. I think some girls liked me because I went through puberty early. Now im a balding manlet so its gg
>>
>>39148562
>accidentally steal her from him
wait what
>>
>>39148788
We were told there were going to be multiple rounds of 'first' dances since not everyone would fit on the floor at once. So when my turn came I asked her if she'd join me and she did. A few moments later I realised that yes, there were multiple first dances, but they were divided by class so my outcast classmate didn't get his turn with his date at all.

Most of my friends though it was deliberate and hilarious and assumed I was being facetious when I said it was by accident. My 'victim# probably thought so as well and I don't think we ever talked after that.

tl;dr: Think before you act.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.