[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did all the white weebs w/ yellow fever go? There use to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

File: Gabe.jpg (218KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gabe.jpg
218KB, 1024x768px
Where did all the white weebs w/ yellow fever go? There use to be way more on /r9k/.

t. Curious Asian
>>
>>39137500
Are you serious my guy? Haven't you noticed all the anti weeb threads going about? They're plenty of those faggots apparently. I didn't really notice them but
>r9k has a thing for Asians
>sudden spike in anti weeb content
>>
File: 7ea4d563be011ff7026f73ce22c330c0.png (585KB, 800x1173px) Image search: [Google]
7ea4d563be011ff7026f73ce22c330c0.png
585KB, 800x1173px
I'm a white weeb but I'm just in it for the anime girls.
>>
>>39137532

There use to be way more. This entire board was always about beta white's plans to marry the ideal japanese wife but nowadays, it seems like everyone is into white girls again.

I even made a thread asking what people's race were, and it was guys of all races liking their own women.

Either /r9k/ became less beta or the real /r9k/ went somewhere else.
>>
They weren't ackshually into asian girls. They were insecure betas who thought they might have a chance with the stereotype meek and submissive asian. They came to their senses and some probably went to /pol/ to embrace the white supremacy.
>>
>>39137677
>>39137846
I thought it was just that /r9k/ has become overrun by normalfags and so that voice has gradually become smaller.
>>
>>39137882

ROBOTFORMERS: Normies in Disguise!!!

/r9k/ is dead.
>>
OP here. See /r9k/, I told you. They are gone. It's so weird.
>>
File: 1502994443227.png (1MB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1502994443227.png
1MB, 696x931px
>>39137500
i love asian girls, they're my racial preference, however there are just as many slutty/stacy asian girls as there are slutty/stacy white girls. dont expect them all to be stereotypically submissive n shit
>>
>>39139059
Because everyone's grown up and looked are more asian girls outside the cherry picked shit they see first, and that in general non-asians look better, and any cutesy looking asian girl is probably actually a huge whore, so the yellow fever dies down.
>>
File: 0d58ba1616.png (581KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0d58ba1616.png
581KB, 1920x1080px
>>39137677
>I even made a thread asking what people's race were, and it was guys of all races liking their own women.

You act like that's a bad thing.
>>
File: 15310633477_62b23f6347_o.jpg (657KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
15310633477_62b23f6347_o.jpg
657KB, 2048x1365px
fellow asian here that noticed it too,
i think they all gathered up on discord and jerked off and roleplayed anime there.
>>
Asian girls are hideous. They all either look like deformed yellow Martians or like 11 year old girls. No one except a weeaboo or a pedophile would be attracted to asian women.

East Asians in general are actually just disgusting. Disgusting physical features, disgusting culture, pig disgusting languages. The world would be a 200% better place if we simply genocided every single Chink, Jap, Zipperhead and Gook on the planet.

Pic related, it's what your child will look like if you decide to pollute your lineage with sickly Gook DNA. Gook features overpower the features of any other race, and look particularly hideous when combined with white European genetics. Also your child will hate itself and will never identify with your own white European culture, due to looking nothing like you.
>>
>>39139892
This is a fallacy. It's somehow thought that attractive Asian women are not "real" and are instead "cherry picked" or don't count because they don't represent the average. At the same time however nobody has any problems with cherry picking white women and disregarding the average.

This is just another feminist ploy. And no, not everyone thinks non-Asians look better, and as far as promiscuity goes that's a bigger problem in the West.

>>39140018
More pathetic feminist propaganda.
>>
white dude here, personally i dont like anime or the languages but some asian girls look alright

im more into my videogames than girls though
>>
>>39139961

It's not a bad thing. I actually don't like racemixing either but I just found it really weird when something was really common suddenly stopped. Imagine if one day you never saw a black guy craving white pussy again. Wouldn't you start questioning why it's not happening anymore?
>>
>>39137677
I'm Asian so I can't speak for most of the people here but
>/pol/s influence
>there are still a lot of them, but its mostly Americans and its still about a good 45 minutes until American r9k primetime because west burgerland is still doing overtime/driving home
>some of the people that liked Asian girls went full on degenerate and like 2D
>>
>>39140176
No. I'd be glad it happened. In a perfect world, racemixing wouldn't really exist.
>>
>>39137500
white weeb with yellow fever reporting in. I decided to stop just talking about it and start working towards my move to Asia
>>
>>39140208
Liking 2D is "degenerate" but fucking anything that moves and collecting STDs like Pokemon is "normal." Uh huh.
>>
File: 1359769912165.jpg (36KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
1359769912165.jpg
36KB, 590x443px
>>39140096
>More pathetic feminist propaganda.

I'm not a feminist. I am a white European male of no distinct political leanings. What I do know is that East Asians are a plague upon this Earth, and that those who admire their cultures are invariably effeminate autists and/or virgins.

East Asian women are actually, on average, much LESS attractive than those of any other race. You will of course have the odd attractive Gook Girl, however as I have mentioned before, these almost always are only considered "attractive" because they look like clean-cut 12 year old girls. You will never find a genuinely woman-like and attractive Gook female. If you find childlike Jap "women" attractive, then it is clear to me that your sexuality has been perverted and corrupted by the degenerate weeaboo pedophile culture.

Pic related is what the average East Asian woman looks like. Genuinely. Walk down the streets of Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul and this is mostly what you will see. Sickly-looking, almost alien-like women who bear little facial resemblance to any other race of human. And don't even get me started on the South East Asian countries eg Vietnam/Cambodia, which combine the yellowish pig-like characteristics of East Asians with the brown poo-in-loo characteristics of South Asians.

Walk through London or New York and you will see countless genuinely attractive WOMEN. Walk down the streets of Beijing or Tokyo and you will see at least 80% knuckle-dragging, pseudo-downie GIRLS.
>>
>>39140272
You are a feminist and you are spreading feminist propaganda.

Spare me your fucking walls of text. I know what you are and what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it. You have no power over me. Kill yourself.
>>
File: baby_09.jpg (49KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
baby_09.jpg
49KB, 600x420px
>>39140296
Okay then. Mr Weeaboo.

Enjoy wasting your life watching braindead anime. Enjoy pining after yellow-hued "women" that will want you only because of how hideous their own native men are and because they perceive white men as wealthy/high status. Enjoy marrying one of those sad girls. Enjoy watching her pop out a child that bears no resemblance to you, that grows up feeling zero connection to your culture, and eventually grows into a ball of self-loathing and insecurity disguised as Chink racial supremacy.
>>
File: enji-night-supergirl-cosplay-9.jpg (77KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
enji-night-supergirl-cosplay-9.jpg
77KB, 638x960px
>>39140208

These seem like some legit reasons.

Here's my theory:
95% of the beta white weebs that liked asian girls were into anime. Anime isn't as cool as it use to be. There's a huge boom in superhero movies and american tv started applying all the fantastical elements that weebs loved in anime anyway. So as they get their dose of nerdy entertainment from both Japan and America, they get exposed to both types of beauty. So, white nerds start appreciating hot super hero cosplay chicks as well, and once they realize that crossing races and cultures from different countries is such a hassle, they sorta revert back to being attracted to their own race again because all they wanted was beauty stemming from their nerdy hobby.

Admit it guys, this is a great theory.
>>
>>39140392
>blah blah im a fucking retard subhuman
Kill yourself, feminist scum. Dumbfuck.
>>
>>39140402
Anime characters do not look like real Japanese women and there are people even in Japan who prefer anime characters over real women.
>>
>>39140392
>>39140272
>>39140018

Is it weird that I'm Asian and I feel very proud that a White man feels this way about my race? You aren't suppose to find us appealing and I love all my gook-faced women the same way you love your own. For some reason, I feel deep respect for someone who actually is proud.
>>
>>39140272
Alright, as an Asian, this has some truth to it but it isn't entirely correct.

Asian women in Asia look like absolute shit. 80% are ugly and have shitty personalities to boot, 15% aren't conventionally ugly but still are because they make themselves look like an anime character to appease whitey and get a sugar daddy with a greencard. 5% are aight.

The fact of the matter though, is that almost every Asian worth half a damn (man or woman) is already living in a 1st world country (usually the coastal U.S.). The Asian girls here can be pretty hot, and are sometimes raised well too (but sometimes families buy too much into western culture and raise a yellow version of a whitegirl slut). Note that Asian girls of worth who are descended from immigrants tend to hate non Asians. They dont quite worship white cock like the ugly/poorly brought up/foreign ones do.
>>
>>39140495
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

>>39140505
Oh look more feminist propaganda.
>>
>>39140441

I think that anime is actually a universally appealing 2d race that when transmitted into our mind, can just relate to whatever race it is we like. A lot of times I see anime characters as Asian with dyed hair or colored contacts. My white friends see the same ones as white. Even latinos I know can feel they connect to them as Latinos without them needing to be brown skin. The only race that might feel too disconnected from them is black.
>>
>>39140531
>Calls out ugly whores
>use the word slut
>say girls worship cock
How is this feminist propaganda? I'm just a traditional Asian. I could give my opinion on women, but it would probably get me put on a list somewhere
>>
>>39140703
>How is this feminist propaganda?
By being feminist propaganda. Fuck off.
>>
White girls that look like asian girls are prettier than the actual asian girls themselves.
>>
>>39140505
I dunno about other countries, but this isn't true of Japan. I just got back from three weeks there, and I was blown away by how high the proportion of attractive girls was. Even the mediocre ones made the best of themselves with good hair and fashion. I wasn't really that into Asian girls before this trip, but I've come home with a raging case of yellow fever.
>>
>>39140771
I'm Vietnamese and Iive in California, if it means anythi
>>
File: 1475601796698.png (603KB, 738x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1475601796698.png
603KB, 738x1054px
>>39137500

Beta male here, I think maybe some of us have just become even more desperate as we realize our situation. It's also possible boards like /pol/ have made some here want to stick to their own race instead, especially after the constant Elliot Rodger and Asian masculinity threads possibly steering white males from wanting an Asian girl.

I would literally date any race, I am so fucking miserable and lonely, but realistically I would die alone. I'd date an Asian girl, white girl, black girl, Hispanic, etc - but as an inferior 5'8 manlet there's literally not a single female on the planet that would be interested in me.
>>
>>39140978
And yet the world is full of men your height or shorter who have girlfriends.
>>
>>39140799

fuck off you gook idiot. your opinion is invalid. that is just your dog-eating genes telling you to like your own chink-race.

t. another viet.
>>
>>39140799
I live in CA right next to the SGV, so I have a pretty good handle on SoCal Asians as well.

There are plenty of attractive and likeable Asian-American girls here too, but most are too influenced by white American trends, especially in terms of fashion, which is one of my favorite things about girls in Japan. I also have less chance with them here than I do there, since I get an automatic two or three point boost by virtue of being a decent-looking white guy with a "hollywood" kind of face.
>>
>>39141026
Vietnamese and Japanese people are different ethnicities. Also fuck off you fucking feminist scum.
>>
>>39137500
Does it count as yellow fever if you're not particularly attracted to asians but have dated asian guys as well as white guys
>>
>>39141054

I think what you are saying is maybe initial attraction but any white american boy would get along way better with a white washed asian girl. A Japanaese girl from Japan, would have to be one breaking all their culture conformities to be with you, and that causes strains on relationships in the long run. It's only fun in the beginning, until she has all these expectations from you to follow certain traditions, that you constantly break.
>>
>>39137500
I have returned.

Where are the Asian men?
>>
File: Manlet.jpg (548KB, 1112x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.jpg
548KB, 1112x1900px
>>39141012

They all have something to make up for it, like money. Even then they still secretly want Chad behind his back. I'm dirt poor and have crippling anxiety. My personality combined with my height is just repulsive to the average American female.
>>
>>39141169
In other words it isn't just your height and you are making excuses.
>>
>>39141117

I think it only counts as yellow fever when people hone in on only one race but it's not a fever if it's your own kind, cause that's seen as normal.
>>
File: Manlet.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>39141196

My height is still a significant factor, let's be honest here. Standards have only gotten higher over the decades as women are giving more options to pick and choose, especially with things like dating apps.

If I was Chad, regardless of my issues women would approach me. Because I'm a manlet, women automatically have no interest in me. I would have to try way harder to get any kind of attention from one and at that point it probably isn't worth it.
>>
>>39141290

Just become really talented at a skill. Start now and don't give up until girls are impressed.
>>
>>39139682
Post more annon. Moooooe
>>
>>39137500
>white weebs w/ yellow fever
that's where you're wrong bucko

I have no interest in anime or weebshit but I'm almost exclusively attracted to Asian girls just from growing up around them in high school gifted classes
>>
>>39141506
I would say this for me as well. They were also very kind to me.
>>
>>39141506
>but I'm almost exclusively attracted to Asian girls just from growing up around them in high school gifted classes

I actually think this is where it started for me as well. My "highly gifted" magnet school was like 70% Asian, as it was the closest such magnet to the San Gabriel Valley, and pretty much all the attractive girls around me in my formative years were Asian.

Like >>39141916 says I've also always found Asian-American girls to be much nicer and friendlier than their White counterparts, but I'm not sure if that's because they like me or just because being a bitch is less culturally acceptable for them. I generally find them much easier to talk to, though, not just because of the way they act but because they seem to have actual interests and hobbies to talk about instead of just "I like clubbing."
>>
>>39142011
To extrapolate further, pretty much this, white women, Hispanic women and blacks were always so... just overall bitchy(but then again I was in Southern California at the time and the women there just suck in general minus the kid Asian ones I mentioned). The Asian women I encountered were always feminine and gentle, which made me very attracted to them. Current girlfriend is Asian and I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>39140018
>t. half asian
>>
>>39142161
>kind Asian ones
Wow bad typo

Fixing typo originalblox desu
>>
File: gif.gif (2MB, 261x210px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
2MB, 261x210px
Have a gif, thread.
>>
diversity and racemixing is no longer trendy.
>>
>>39143394
oh shit its the trend police look the fuck out
>>
>>39142161
>>39142011

To be honest, there's a ton of cute white and latina girls that are super polite and nice to talk to as well but maybe that just wasn't your experience, and it's fair enough that you came to those conclusions. I'm just saying, there are lots of whites and latina cuties that vomit at the thought of clubbing as well and are all nerdy and shit w/ their hobbies too.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.