[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most valuable lesson 4chan has taught you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 1471958027339.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471958027339.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
What is the most valuable lesson 4chan has taught you?
>>
>>39135115
that wen day is dark alway rember happy day
>>
Tall girls here don't want to have a friend from r9k, even if you're taller than them
>>
>>39135200
>friend
>implying you didn't want to just fuck her irl
>>
File: black todd.jpg (60KB, 549x555px) Image search: [Google]
black todd.jpg
60KB, 549x555px
Anyone who likes Getter Robo is a fucking spic
>>
File: 1502964476460.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502964476460.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>>39135115
Don't try changing hoe's into housewives.
>>
That even places that nobody likes can have people worth knowing.
>>
>>39135115
not to be like (you)
>>
There's always someone worse than you
>>
File: pepethefrog.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.png
405KB, 1280x720px
No matter how autismal you are, there is someone infinitely more times more autismal than you. So there is no purpose in caring about it, just live the autistic life you want to live in.

>>39135233
Anon if you needed fucking 4chan to teach you that you're probably retarded.
>>
>>39135115
Anonymity is the only way to establish discussion on the internet
>>
>>39135214
Not everyone here wants to dick every woman they see. And there is no "her," it's been several tall girls from on here and none of them have contacted me.
And I'm not being desperate either. It either goes
>I'm tall and life is pain
>I'm tall too, wanna chat?
Then either no response, or
>Sure, what's your contact?
>*drop contact, recieve no response*
>>
>>39135115
there's no point in trying

I mean j-just be yourself, hehe :)) <3 rawr
>>
>>39135322
This and that popularity almost always means death.
>>
suicide is the only answer to being a loser
>>
>>39135328
You're fetishizing them anon. Of course you have some depraved thoughts.
>>
there are people doing much worse than i am
>>
>>39135115
That I cant like thing that other people like
>>
>>39135386
No I'm not. What makes you think that?
>>
>>39135441
Why would you go out of your way for tall women, specifically, to the point you've given up on them? That seems really fishy.
>>
>>39135322
>>39135362
THESE, SO MUCH THESE.
>>
Jews literally own the world and we cant do nothing about it
>>
>>39135115
gay is okay
>>
>>39135115
Futility, anon.
>>
>>39135115
That no matter how tough my life gets, I should be grateful that I'm not a robot.
>>
Women can never be trusted
>>
>>39135465
I haven't given up, and I just want a tall female friend. Besides some of my family members, 99% of the girls around where I live are short. I guess I'd just like a change of pace? Idk
I need more female friends in general, too.
>>
I've learned that no matter how many lessons I've learned, I will always keep making the same mistakes in life.
>>
That chronic masturbation is a severe infectious psychosomatic disease.
>>
>>39135115
Everyone is a Cunt out for themselfs only, and their Luxurys
>>
>>39135232
Getter Robo is fucking legendary my man.
>>
>>39135115
Not really what you asked, but the most important thing you can find on 4chan that you can't find anywhere else is honesty
>>
Even when anonymous, most people can't let go of their ego.
>>
>>39135567
You don't need them. You want them.
>>
>>39135654
This one is too obvious so I'll just leave you a (You) and carry on.
>>
>>39135115
That despite everything, people are generally good. Even on here, all you have to do is show a little humility and likely someone will help you out. It's a nice feeling.
>>
>>39135619
Are you kidding me? Between the fake revenge fantasies, the fake tales of torment, and all the "I'm totally a virgin by choice because muh superior intellect, goys!"; this place is more full of dog shit than a kennel.
>>
>>39135686
Yes, I want a friend. And I have a preference for the friend I want. Problem?
>>
>>39135115
That everyone is a group of faggots who think dickgirls are acceptable and males can be actual female
>>
I learned that people will factionalize themselves in any way, even people who are by definition failures will make that a group to have to conform to.
>>
>>39135115
4chan is filled with some of the nicest people who act like the worst people.

Normalfag sites like Tumblr/Reddit etc are filled with the worst people who act like the nicest people.
>>
>>39135654
If anything, people's egos get worse. It's the old internet equation: audience + anonymity = asshole.
>>
>>39135752
I'm not gonna walk you through all the logic behind it. But you basically have some kinda amazoness fetish or sexual inclination towards tall women. You're either consciously or subconsciously as most beta cucks do by saying friendship but a true man is honest about this kinda thing.

You want a tall gf. Just look for it. No friend bullshit. Just look for a tall gf from the get go.
>>
>>39135115

That people at the bottom of the barrel will go to great lengths to convince themselves that they're at least at the top of the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>39135115
Trust no one

not original

Why did my post get deleted?
>>
>>39135831
No, I want a smol qt gf that I can parade around on my shoulders, give piggyback rides, and easily princess carry. I want a tall female friend.
Though now that I think about it a tall gf wouldn't be bad... Shut up, you're not right.
>>
>>39135757
The truth is that it's not gay if it's a feminine penis. And fucking a guy in the ass isn't gay as long as he looks like a woman since fucking a woman in the ass isn't gay.
>>
>>39135966
And my dog licking peanut butter off my dick under the covers in a dark room isn't zoo because women could do that and they have tongues too and I can't see anyway.
>>
>>39136060
HA! I've done it! I got a (You)! It's time for the true truth... you see... I was just pretending to be retarded. I sensed that it would be easy to ruffle your feathers. I said that nonsense because I wanted negative attention and negative attention is what you gave me! I've won! Hahaha! Better luck next time, chump. *dabs*
>>
File: yukino01.png (589KB, 875x775px) Image search: [Google]
yukino01.png
589KB, 875x775px
>>39135759
And then somewhere along the line begin to accept and validate each others' failure.

>>39135810
I was going to elaborate but I'm too tired to get my thoughts straight. Basically people should be more open-minded and accept being wrong when anonymous, yet their ego is just as strong as if they weren't. It's easier to call someone a faggot and close the tab than it is to admit defeat, even though admitting defeat has no consequence whatsoever.
>>
>>39136147
That's nice and everything and I'm happy for you but I was being for serious.
>>
Nothing really matters, women ruin everything, and people kill themselves all the time, it's normal and not that big of a deal.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.